New World Order

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

tk

The New Will of God is the New Testament. A testament is a will

who called it NEW TESTAMENT ???

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,05:26)
    tk

Pierre: TRANSLATORS

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,13:32)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,05:26)
    tk

Pierre: TRANSLATORS

tk

so there is not really a new testament ,right ? it is an ongoing work of God sins Adam and Christ is a new age ?? or the new age is to come later ?

age means times right ?

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Please read the very begining of Matthew, 1:1, the genealogy Christ. This is a biblical timing key. At 1:17 the writer sums up the overview of time as fourteen generations from Abraham to to David, fourteen generations from David until the carrying away into Babylon and fourteen generations from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ.

Fourteen generations equals approximately 430 years, times three, equals 1290 years from Abraham to Christ! That was the prophesied end of the religious world! BC changed to AD! The old will of God or religious service unto God changed completely. The old temple made with hands was torn down completely. The new temple made without hands, made by God himself had come. The New Testament was being established by Jesus from the words dictated from God to him. Old things(words, covenant, religion) passed away and behold all things(words, spirit from God)are new.

The end of the former religious world ended. Their doctrines burned up with fervent heat. The holy words from God through Jesus created a new way unto God, by faith. Its not really new it was the original way to connect to God. A new covenant was being written by Jesus.

Jesus is the new way by faith unto God. The old temple service ceased. The daily sacrifice ended. The law was fulfilled in Jesus because the law prophesied of Jesus. Jesus said the law, the prophets, and the Psalms testified of him. The prophesies were until John the Baptist the preparation for the new way in Christ. The people must turn from the old way(repent) and go a completely new way by believing God gave mankind the gift of perfection through Jesus. Faith makes you perfect unto God for a union/marriage forever. Faith alone, any other way to work into the sheep fold is a thief and liar. Faith is the perfection earned by Jesus cleanses and purifies to the uttermost. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Fourteen generations equals approximately 430 years, times three, equals 1290 years from Abraham to Christ! That was the prophesied end of the religious world! BC changed to AD! The old will of God or religious service unto God changed completely. The old temple made with hands was torn down completely. The new temple made without hands, made by God himself had come. The New Testament was being established by Jesus from the words dictated from God to him. Old things(words, covenant, religion) passed away and behold all things(words, spirit from God)are new.

The end of the former religious world ended. Their doctrines burned up with fervent heat. The holy words from God through Jesus created a new way unto God, by faith. Its not really new it was the original way to connect to God. A new covenant was being written by Jesus.

I did not know that Abraham was part of the old temple ??

I did not know that Abraham was part of the old covenant or old will of God ???

I did not know that the end of the old means a new will , from God ,I understood more that the will of God ad come one notch deeper in our soul,and it is now with our whole soul that we worship God ;but is this not what Abraham was recommended for ???

I still do not understand your old ?new ? did God changed ?? or did he now trough Christ give us more light ,light that s go deeper inside the soul ??? a thing that Abraham had already when he was alive,and in witch all men are blessed with ???

so Christ did not bring a new way but the true way that was at his time forgotten and so the Jews needed repentance for ?? so that the faith of Abraham could be fully understood ,??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I wish I could explain better. Faith or believing God was always the way to connect with God. The chosen men of God were all of a faith line, not a blood line. People either believed God and were counted righteous or they believed in the work of their own hands. More than just idols, the “works” they did that they thought pleased God. God was never pleased with the works or deeds or creations that man could do on his own. God wanted a faith line that would believe what he said and never let go. Religion, created by the Jews went further and further into self created rituals, new moons, laws on top of laws on top of more laws for perfection unto God. They were lost in sin and darkness not knowing the truth of God.

The day of the lord came. Jesus arose and preached the truth of God by faith for the purification of the entire man. By faith because God say we are clean, sinless, and perfect. If you believe it, then that is what you are. NO PHYSICAL WORKS OF YOUR HANDS OR ANYBODY ELSES HANDS OR DEEDS OR MAN S EFFORT.

Only by faith is one made pure. Now there is no Jew or gentile, Israel, or bone or free etc.! The only chosen people of God are by faith. ALL are saved by Faith in what Jesus says. Whosoever will believe. The spirit of God is the words of God that come forth through Jesus. They will heal and make whole the one's that believe in faith. They will also destroy old works doctrines, burn wrong thinking up like the chaff from the wheat. The words of Christ are a double edged sword. They cut away the evil works, deeds, doctrines made by man and leave the truth to stand forever.

This is the war we are in. Not against flesh and blood brothers and sisters. Against lies, darkness, wicked spirits(words)in high(religious)
    places. Untruth mixing faith with,you gotta do this and you gotta do that…..Its faith in Jesus ONLY!! God bless, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 22 2011,08:52)
    Pierre: I wish I could explain  better.  Faith or believing God was always the way to connect with God. The chosen men of God were all of a faith line, not a blood line. People either believed God and were counted righteous or they believed in the work of their own hands. More than just idols, the “works” they did that they thought pleased God. God was never pleased with the works or deeds or creations that man could do on his own. God wanted a faith line that would believe what he said and never let go. Religion, created by the Jews went further and further into self created rituals, new moons, laws on top of laws on top of more laws for perfection unto God. They were lost in sin and darkness not knowing the truth of God.

The day of the lord came. Jesus arose and preached the truth of God by faith for the purification of the entire man. By faith because God say we are clean, sinless, and perfect. If you believe it, then that is what you are. NO PHYSICAL WORKS OF YOUR HANDS OR ANYBODY ELSES HANDS OR DEEDS OR MAN S EFFORT.  

Only by faith is one made pure. Now there is no Jew or gentile, Israel,  or bone or free etc.! The only chosen people of God are by faith. ALL are saved by Faith in what Jesus says. Whosoever will believe. The spirit of God is the words of God that come forth through Jesus. They will heal and make whole the one's that believe in faith. They will also destroy old works doctrines, burn wrong thinking up like the chaff from the wheat. The words of Christ are a double edged sword. They cut away the evil works, deeds, doctrines made by man and leave the truth to stand forever.

This is the war we are in. Not against flesh and blood brothers and sisters. Against lies, darkness, wicked spirits(words)in high(religious)
    places. Untruth mixing faith with,you gotta do this and you gotta do that…..Its faith in Jesus ONLY!!  God bless, TK

tk

a fruit tree (men) who does not produce the fruits of the kingdom will be burn,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2011,15:56)

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 22 2011,08:52)
    Pierre: I wish I could explain  better.  Faith or believing God was always the way to connect with God. The chosen men of God were all of a faith line, not a blood line. People either believed God and were counted righteous or they believed in the work of their own hands. More than just idols, the “works” they did that they thought pleased God. God was never pleased with the works or deeds or creations that man could do on his own. God wanted a faith line that would believe what he said and never let go. Religion, created by the Jews went further and further into self created rituals, new moons, laws on top of laws on top of more laws for perfection unto God. They were lost in sin and darkness not knowing the truth of God.

Only by faith is one made pure. Now there is no Jew or gentile, Israel,  or bone or free etc.! The only chosen people of God are by faith. ALL are saved by Faith in what Jesus says. Whosoever will believe. The spirit of God is the words of God that come forth through Jesus. They will heal and make whole the one's that believe in faith. They will also destroy old works doctrines, burn wrong thinking up like the chaff from the wheat. The words of Christ are a double edged sword. They cut away the evil works, deeds, doctrines made by man and leave the truth to stand forever.

places. Untruth mixing faith with,you gotta do this and you gotta do that…..Its faith in Jesus ONLY!!  God bless, TK

tk

a fruit tree  (men) who does not produce the fruits of the kingdom will be burn,

Pierre

Pierre: It would seem to me that you have a deep rooted belief within garnered somewhere, sometime that keeps you bound to a doctrine of “producing or punishment”! I believe you have misunderstood love and what love is, does and does not do!

Love does not force a way nor does it punish for not doing its way!

Lets expound on your parable of the tree of life/Jesus that we tap into. If we are grafted into the tree of life then the perfection, love, life, goodness, peace, joy, meekness, kindness and gentleness are the life force of the tree. You are grafted in by faith. When you join to that life force you are perfected love of God/life. It is true that what you believe you are inside will come out. But first the inside must be cleansed. The inside of man is cleansed by faith in the words of Jesus from God!! Once clean inside you will have nothing to give out but the fruit of the spirit that is within!!
    Can you understand how ridiculous it is to picture love standing with a flame-thrower pointed at a man ready to burn him to destruction if he falls short of expressing love fruit. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

this is correct,but you still do not understand ;let see if I can show with scriptures;

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

do you see that love calls back for love ?

and do not assume that you have it all ,I mean to be saved before your live as ended ,we all can change our mind ,it may be remote for some ,but real for others ,so nothing is said until our end ad come.this is called faithfulness until the end .

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 23 2011,00:35)
    tk

this is correct,but you still do not understand ;let see if I can show with scriptures;

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

do you see that love calls back for love ?

and do not assume that you have it all ,I mean to be saved before your live as ended ,we all can change our mind ,it may be remote for some ,but real for others ,so nothing is said until our end ad come.this is called faithfulness until the end .

Pierre

Pierre: Can't you see…light(the truth from God) has come into the world….[he's got to be talking about the religious world or those looking to God and at that time they were in darkness and sin]….[under the law no one could be perfect……no way to work or do deeds or things to be perfect]….[the darkness the writer is referring to is the old testament belief in following laws for perfection….To accept Gods words of truth is enlightenment….but the religious ones wanted to continue in their darkness by works and deeds….it is evil in Gods eyes for man to attempt to be righteous by his own efforts!

That is worshiping the works of his own hands. That is setting up a form of idolatry. Darkness is man doing deeds for perfection and not believing which is the light.

Everyone that does evil/works to be good unto God, hates the light(by faith)! They won't come to the light by faith or the deeds they are attempting to do will be exposed as evil works.

Whosoever lives by[believing] the truth comes to light!

Works and deeds as attempts to be clean and perfect unto God are evil and worthless. They will not save you, only faith will! As long as I believe God has saved me and don't have any beliefs in my works or deeds, i am saved to the unttermost! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

That is worshiping the works of his own hands. That is setting up a form of idolatry. Darkness is man doing deeds for perfection and not believing which is the light.

you would be right if the deeds where the product of men,but they are not the deeds of men but of God ;as we follow Christ teachings we changing to Gods way of live not ours or men way,so look what it says in ;Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth(word of God) comes into the light (grace of God), so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

so you see it is not from us that those deeds coming it is God who made those changes in us trough his word of truth ,and trough his grace that we chose to accept.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Any works or deeds you could do before you ever heard of God or Jesus are the same works or deeds that you are saying you do now. Anything you can do in and of yourself…has nothing to do with the purifying work of Jesus that joins us to God. Any works that man recognizes he cannot possibly do, apart from God is truly of God. Healing the sick raising the dead etc.! Those are works from God.

The salvation and perfection given by God through faith in Jesus, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MANS WORKS OR DEEDS!!

You will gain the same results from your works and deeds as if God and Jesus never existed!! Your efforts have nothing to do whatsoever with your salvation by faith. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 23 2011,14:08)
    Pierre:  Any works or deeds you could do before you ever heard of God or Jesus are the same works or deeds that you are saying you do now.  Anything you can do in and of yourself…has nothing to do with the purifying work of Jesus that joins us to God. Any works that man recognizes he cannot possibly do, apart from God is truly of God. Healing the sick raising the dead etc.! Those are works from God.

The salvation and perfection given by God through faith in Jesus, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MANS WORKS OR DEEDS!!

You will gain the same results from your works and deeds as if God and Jesus never existed!! Your efforts have nothing to do whatsoever with your salvation by faith.  TK

tk

Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

this is all I have to say

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Jeremiah the prophet writes……Jer.1:16…..and I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and WORSHIPED THE WORKS OF THEIR OWN HANDS….!

Read Isaiah, Jeremiah and if you can't understand know you have missed much. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 24 2011,03:59)
    Pierre: Jeremiah the prophet writes……Jer.1:16…..and I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and WORSHIPED THE WORKS OF THEIR OWN HANDS….!

Read Isaiah, Jeremiah and if you can't understand know you have missed much. TK

tk

what ?? now we are going to the old testament ??? you say it is done with, no ???

I have read those books dozens of times ,I have felt my heart pierced by it ,

Pierre

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,02:13)
    Theodore: You have stated…… All this changed when the man acquired the knowledge of good and evil and rejected Gods government and statutes ….. At that point the man was kept from the sight of God and forced to earn his keep by the sweat of his brow …..! I respect your opinion but I don't see any such thing as “Gods government” or statutes at that time and not for a long time! God had given everything including the naming of the animals to Adam, which to me indicated an absolutely free individual living in his new home. This free individual was “warned” by God not to believe “evil”.   Adam was to believe any and all knowledge from the trees in the garden except the tree that gave knowledge of good and evil. Life and death, same thing. All were trees of life giving knowledge but one which had both life and death knowledge. Adam chose life and death. God is only life! There is no “death/evil” in God. Adam believed in another god. An illusion of truth. Not the truth. Adam believed a lie…apart from the truth. Now in Adams mind is two gods, the God of good/life and his illusion of truth, a god of death/evil/lies/deception, untruth!

You then say…..At that point the man was…..[ kept from the sight of God]…. and forced to earn his keep by the sweat of his brow …!

Who do you say “kept” Adam from the sight of God? Wrong thinking kept him from seeing God! Errant lies against the truth. The new testament says NOTHING can separate man from God….except believing the lie of evil! Only in a mans mind/heart can he turn or fall away from God. If he believes he is separated, then as a man believeth in his heart so he is!!  

Yes God told Adam,… because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife and eaten of the tree…..cursed is the ground for your(Adams) sake(or because of you or on your behalf)…in sorrow shalt thou(Adam)eat of it all the days of thy(Adams) life. Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee(Adam)….all the rest is written to Adam. What makes anyone think that Adams choice somehow condemns the rest of the world? Its not that way now nor has it ever been that one mans sin brings penalty to another. Why do we choose to think this way?

I just want truth. I care not what anyone else thinks. What does it say to me, personally. I strongly sense that you are the same. Thanks for looking at another way. IMO, TK

Greetings ftk ….. In the garden the government consisted of the instructions of what not to do ….. and that was not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil …. This was the first transgression of the law and subsequent judgement…. The man was given dominion over the birds of the air,the fish in the sea and the beasts of the forest… Do not confuse dominion with license to abuse,torture and destroy…. God set in place laws that govern nature and the man is not to come in conflict with those laws…He is to live harmoniously with nature ….. True liberty and freedom ( not license) has boundaries because of the nature of man …. He is in enmity with God…

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Jer 1:16 I will pronounce my judgments on my people
    because of their wickedness in forsaking me,
    in burning incense to other gods
    and in worshiping what their hands have made.

your quote ;

your are misleading in your comment ,it has nothing to do with the scripture that I quote you in ;Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead…..

it is obvious in Jer;1;16 that it talks about their wicked deeds and that they (Israel) forsake their God,by Idolatry ,THIS IS NOT WHAT JAMES TALK ABOUT.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

theodore: You said….

Greetings ftk ….. In the garden the government consisted of the instructions of what not to do ….. and that was not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil …. This was the first transgression of the law and subsequent judgement…. The man was given dominion over the birds of the air,the fish in the sea and the beasts of the forest… Do not confuse dominion with license to abuse,torture and destroy…. God set in place laws that govern nature and the man is not to come in conflict with those laws…He is to live harmoniously with nature ….. True liberty and freedom ( not license) has boundaries because of the nature of man …. He is in enmity with God…

We all have the right to look at Gods words and choose good or evil. God said…. I lay before you good and evil, but choose good…!

When you say God more or less set up a government in the garden I see it just the opposite. God gave man ultimate freedom to go and do whatever he willed to do. You say God established a law or government by commanding Adam not to “eat” or partake of the knowledge of good and evil! I see it like if I was to tell my grand child,…if you touch that hot stove….this is what will happen….you will be burned and it will hurt! Action and re-action. Stimulus and response. Yet if I established a set “law” there is a set punishment for breaking the law. Then to her I would say,….If you touch the hot stove…you will be burned and I will kick you out of my house forever. You and all the members in your family, all humanity, everywhere, will be doomed to sin and death because you made this choice. You will be responsible for all time for making man sinful and causing enmity between God and his creation, mankind. You are free to choose, evil but the choice you make will bind everybody, forever!! It can never be reversed or corrected until someone perfect (that doesn't believe in evil, only good) comes and dies for not doing anything wrong! In other words in a law there is a command with a punishment for disregarding the command. Not a stimulus and response. Beware there is hot and cold. It was a fact stated by God…oh, by the way,…of all the trees or avenues of information in the garden, if you eat, accept, buy into the information that says there is not only good but evil also, what will happen from that choice is you will eventually die because you are choosing or giving allegiance to another god/evil/destruction/death!!

We break laws of nature all the time. We supersede the the law of gravity constantly by flying airplanes. The law of “lift” overcomes the “law” of gravity.

Believe anything you “choose” to believe on your pathway to God/truth! That is the right of man! The most important scriptures to believe IMO, are ….to truly find God one must….believe that he is….and….believe that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him! His reward is absolute life with no death. That and “love” your neighbor as yourself. The reason love is all you need, is that, under the “law” of sowing and reaping if you sow love you reap a love harvest in life. If you continue to believe in “evil” and sow words/fruit of death and destruction that is the crop you will harvest. You plant today and everyday and reap that which you plant at harvest time. Yet you are free to sow and reap whatever you choose to experience in life. TK
    :)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2011,01:55)
    tk

Jer 1:16 I will pronounce my judgments on my people
    because of their wickedness in forsaking me,
    in burning incense to other gods
    and in worshiping what their hands have made.

your quote ;

your are misleading in your comment  ,it has nothing to do with the scripture that I quote you in ;Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead…..

it is obvious in Jer;1;16 that it talks about their wicked deeds and that they (Israel) forsake their God,by Idolatry ,THIS IS NOT WHAT JAMES TALK ABOUT.

Pierre

Pierre: I will answer once again this question.

Works and deeds that a man can do apart from God have nothing to do with his salvation…!

Works and deeds such as Jesus did and all the disciples at one time or another were power works and deeds of God, administered by faith. Saying you have faith and not having the powerful works and deeds of God being done.

Faith in God produces healing works of God. He is not talking about man made works and deeds of kindness that any man can do apart from God at any time. Those were not the works James was talking about. He was not saying ….show me your faith in God by doing a work that any man can do apart from God.

James said, you say you have “faith” in God…show me your faith by the God works of power and healing that are examples of faith in God. He said,….I will show you my faith(in God) by my works…works that cant be done any way but by God.

ANYTHING DONE BY MAN, APART FROM GOD,DEEMED AS A WORK UNTO GOD IS IDOLATRY. THE WORSHIP OF MANS HANDY WORK.

If you believe in good [and EVIL] you have believed in another so called god! There is only “GOOD”. The most high God of Jesus is everywhere and he is good. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Works and deeds that a man can do apart from God have nothing to do with his salvation…!

this is what you should say;;works and deeds done for the purpose of justification before God to receive salvation will NOT SAVE YOU

but James speaks of the deeds of the faith those will save you because they are done in love for God and his creation (fellow men)

;;For anything you do for my brothers you do it for me ,even a glass of water,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account