New site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

For a couple of years I've had a site at http://www.findingbelievers.org. Like myself, it has undergone transitions. OK it has undergone changes that reflected my life! But I'm about to get it fired up again. It will have a forum.

The reason I wanted to start the site up again is to pull some people away from heaven.net.nz. I want this site (heaven.net.nz) to return to its “roots” and its closeness. I want others who wish to “debate” various beliefs about YHWH to visit my site instead and leave this site for Christians. This site used to have a small but committed group of Christians and lately the life has been virtually sucked out of it. I cannot be happy with this. So hopefully within days I will have my site up and running again. I invite all interested parties to gather there but those who wish to discuss strictly Christian doctrine to post here. You can do both obviously but I want heaven.net.nz to be a Christian site. We may be the “Island of Misfit Christians” here — like the Rudolph island — but will still believe in Yeshua regardless of our various differences.

kejonn
    Participant

Almost finished! I just need to update the style (I have my own) and some other mods and it will be ready. Well at least the forum will be. I will then work on the front page. You can find the forum here:

http://www.findbelievers.com/forum/

Be warned, the default style (template) will be changing soon!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Nov. 21 2007,13:41)
    For a couple of years I've had a site at http://www.findingbelievers.org. Like myself, it has undergone transitions. OK it has undergone changes that reflected my life! But I'm about to get it fired up again. It will have a forum.

The reason I wanted to start the site up again is to pull some people away from heaven.net.nz. I want this site (heaven.net.nz) to return to its “roots” and its closeness. I want others who wish to “debate” various beliefs about YHWH to visit my site instead and leave this site for Christians. This site used to have a small but committed group of Christians and lately the life has been virtually sucked out of it. I cannot be happy with this. So hopefully within days I will have my site up and running again. I invite all interested parties to gather there but those who wish to discuss strictly Christian doctrine to post here. You can do both obviously but I want heaven.net.nz to be a Christian site. We may be the “Island of Misfit Christians” here — like the Rudolph island — but will still believe in Yeshua regardless of our various differences.

Thank YOU kejonn! Good idea but I fear it won't work. Simply because their goal is to disrupt what has been happening here at heaven net~the truth~!

You are correct the life of this site is being sucked out and I warned everyone of this. :(

I'm sure you will have a large crowd at your site!

charity
    Participant

This is where you can

nick OFF TOO!

Yer it’s a beautiful Day to smell the flowers for a couple of hours

Quote (charity @ April 14 2008,11:57)
    This is where you can

nick OFF TOO!

Finger pointing is not gettin you anywhere, Charity. Tell me something why are you so angry with those of us, who want to go by the word of God. You don't have to believe in it, but this is a Website for Christians amd that stands for those that believe in God and Jesus Christ His Son.
    Love Irene

charity
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 14 2008,12:33)

Quote (charity @ April 14 2008,11:57)
    This is where you can

nick OFF TOO!

Finger pointing is not gettin you anywhere, Charity. Tell me something why are you so angry with those of us, who want to go by the word of God. You don't have to believe in it, but this is a Website for Christians amd that stands for those that believe in God and Jesus Christ His Son.
    Love Irene

Mrs.,it’s real what you are feeling

Maybe Not Angry,
    Actually it’s hard to get me Angry rear

Its aggravated empathy..  perhaps a little… Real dry…

I Luv you Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Did you listen to yourself when you wrote this?

Charity I love you too, but you need to make yourself clearer. Its to hard to get me Angry rear? That is almost funny.
    So you are upset with Nick. Sometimes He does come over self righteous, but He has some times good posts. We have to be patient with all.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2008,13:20)

Hi KJ,
    Did you listen to yourself when you wrote this?

Nick Did you noticed that this is a old post from last year?
    Mrs.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account