New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 19 2011,07:57)

Quote (terraricca @ July 15 2011,15:16)
    TK

A man with a sin consciousness or a mind that believes in sin cannot receive from God.

LK 18:13 “But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’
    LK 18:14 “I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

I believe TK you should revise your view on this one

Pierre

Pierre: Very simple.

The tax collector new he needed God in which God will never turn anyone away.

You forgot to add the rich man. That the most important part. A rich man thinks he has no need for anything. The rich man was saying in his heart, look at me and all the great works I've done and all the money I have given etc. He felt he deserved Gods forgiveness when in fact his works then separated him from God.

Anything earned by works or deeds is the payment for those works and deeds. Works and deeds exalt a persons perception of themselves because they earned it themselves. Paul called it boasting. Boasting  to God, look at all my good works, shouldn't I be cleansed and forgiven?

All who work to exalt themselves unto God will be humbled. Those that humble themselves by saying, I didn't deserve this great gift, I didn't earn this great gift but since you gave it to me I thank you for it.

God bless, TK

tk

it is our acknowledgement of our position at the competences of Gods will that we make our sins known to God and so request forgiveness for them ,and then stop sinning and progress to maturity as a Christian,mastering the word of God and helping others,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 19 2011,00:44)
    at this time, my faith and understanding is continuing to evolve

Hi Tim,

THANK GOD!!!   I would hate to see you stuck in this way of thinking!!!
    1 Cor 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 20 2011,11:36)
    Tim!  You are not perfect, what you claim…All have fallen short of the glory of God…. You seem to forget that…. And why do we have  Moderator for, if we are always freed from sins…. ????  We still have to go to the throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of those sins…. Only Jesus was sinless…. and our perfect sacrifices….

1Jo 1:10   If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  

You should take these words to heart…

1Jo 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:  

1Jo 2:2   And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.  

1Jo 2:3 ¶ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  

1Jo 2:4   He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  

Irene

Irene: You have made a judgment against me which affects me not at all. To my own master, I stand or fall. Not by your judgment. However in the way you judge others you will be judged.

I have been made perfect through the words of God given to Jesus! If you choose to deny them, so be it. I accept what my lord and God says is true for me.

Matt.5:48…be thou perfect even as your…..

John 17:23…that they may be made perfect in oneness….

1Cor.2:6….wisdom among them that are perfect….

2Cor.13:11….Be perfect, be of good comfort….

Eph.4:13….unto a perfect man, unto the measure of Christ….

Phip.3:15….let us therefore, as many as be perfect….

Col.1:28….every man perfect in Christ Jesus…..
    4:12….that ye may stand perfect and complete….

2Tim3:17…That the man of God may be perfect…..

Yes I am happy to tell you God has made us all perfect. Some will accept and believe and some will reject and dis-believe!!

I was short of the glory of God but Jesus saved me with his words from God that picked me up, washed me clean, and made me perfect.

I was in sin but Jesus taught me the truth. Now I have no sin! If one believes they have sin they retain that sin. I do not say I have sin because God and Jesus dwell in my heart. Perfection cannot dwell with sin, dirty, imperfection. This freedom and peace and joy and total perfection is for “whosoever” will come and drink and eat the words of truth from Jesus.

When you take a past tense verse like 1John1:10 to condemn me as though I am in sin, without offering me 1John1:9 as the way to freedom from sin, then you must be trying to use the scriptures out of context to destroy me or anyone else you quote that too.

I tell you I have no more sin and you say that is not true. Then you say take these scriptures to heart and quote,….these things I write to you that ye sin not….! I told you I don't sin!!
    You don't want to hear that!

If, instead of condemning me, you would ask me, what I think you are unto God, I would take joy in telling you that you are just as perfect and sin-free as me or any other who will accept their purification through Jesus.

I have the truth of God, I am what God tells me I am. I'm in love with peace unto God. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,21:38)
    I told you I don't sin!!

Hi Tim,

I was waiting to hear you say that!
    To be perfect, ONE MUST STOP SINNING.
    One who no longer sins, “IS” indeed perfect!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

All I heard out of you before was in essence:
    'I stopped believing actions could be sin';
    which is obviously a satanic delusion!
    Glad to hear your thoughts evolve!

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: We both know that I do not mean that I have change the way live or act or the things I do or don't do or say or don't say. That is not “sin” for me. Sin is an error in the way one thinks. Thinking or thoughts apart from God/good are evil. Thinking pure creates purity of actions. The sin/error of Cain originally was in his heart/mind. The two offerings were presented one was accepted as better than the other. They both did their “works” as you claim. The offerings were made by both, same time, it was the response to rejection in Cains heart that was termed “sin”. He kept the sin/evil feeling in his mind until he performed his thoughts on Abel. Sin is always in the mind first. All actions that we do follow thoughts we have previous.

This is why for me, thinking erroneously of anything associated with evil(hate, hurt,destroy,kill,steal,etc.) That's how man fell(separated) himself from God. Believing evil first and then performing the action. Then making up a “religious” ritual action to make amends unto God!

Today, if through Jesus works, we accept sin-free perfection from Jesus in our minds, that purity of mind will be manifest in actions to the same degree. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,22:13)
    Ed: We both know that I do not mean that I have change the way live or act or the things I do or don't do or say or don't say.

Hi Tim,

Then how do you know you no longer sin? Do you know what “repent” means?
    Sounds like you stopped believing sin was sin; is this true?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,21:38)

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 20 2011,11:36)
    Tim!  You are not perfect, what you claim…All have fallen short of the glory of God…. You seem to forget that…. And why do we have  Moderator for, if we are always freed from sins…. ????  We still have to go to the throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of those sins…. Only Jesus was sinless…. and our perfect sacrifices….

1Jo 1:10   If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  

You should take these words to heart…

1Jo 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:  

1Jo 2:2   And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.  

1Jo 2:3 ¶ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  

1Jo 2:4   He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  

Irene

Irene: You have made a judgment against me which affects me not at all. To my own master, I stand or fall. Not by your judgment. However in the way you judge others you will be judged.

I have been made perfect through the words of God given to Jesus! If you choose to deny them, so be it. I accept what my lord and God says is true for me.

Matt.5:48…be thou perfect even as your…..

John 17:23…that they may be made perfect in oneness….

1Cor.2:6….wisdom among them that are perfect….

2Cor.13:11….Be perfect, be of good comfort….

Eph.4:13….unto a perfect man, unto the measure of Christ….

Phip.3:15….let us therefore, as many as be perfect….

Col.1:28….every man perfect in Christ Jesus…..
         4:12….that ye may stand perfect and complete….

2Tim3:17…That the man of God may be perfect…..

Yes I am happy to tell you God has made us all perfect. Some will accept and believe and some will reject and dis-believe!!

I was short of the glory of God but Jesus saved me with his words from God that picked me up, washed me clean, and made me perfect.

I was in sin but Jesus taught me the truth. Now I have no sin! If one believes they have sin they retain that sin. I do not say I have sin because God and Jesus dwell in my heart. Perfection cannot dwell with sin, dirty, imperfection. This freedom and peace and joy and total perfection is for “whosoever” will come and drink and eat the words of truth from Jesus.

When you take a past tense verse like 1John1:10 to condemn me as though I am in sin, without offering me 1John1:9 as the way to freedom from sin, then you must be trying to use the scriptures out of context to destroy me or anyone else you quote that too.

I tell you I have no more sin and you say that is not true. Then you say take these scriptures to heart and quote,….these things I write to you that ye sin not….! I told you I don't sin!!
    You don't want to hear that!

If, instead of condemning me, you would ask me, what I think you are unto God, I would take joy in telling you that you are just as perfect and sin-free as me or any other who will accept their purification through Jesus.

I have the truth of God, I am what God tells me I am. I'm in love with peace unto God. TK

Irene: That is what the translators said Jesus was saying “commandment”. Jesus actually said, this is my “entole” which can be translated accurately as, injunctions, prescriptions, or precepts. But lets not quarrel over that, he did say to love the lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind and love thy neighbor as thyself. You are correct, Jesus did say those summed up all the law and the prophets.

Also in John15:12,….and this is my commandment, that ye love one another as I have loved you…..! John14:23,…and if a man love me, he will keep my words and we(father and son) will come(manifest)unto him and make our “abode” with him….! V24…he who loveth me not keepeth not my sayings(words) which are from the father who sent me….! V31….that the world may know that I love father: and that as the father gave me commandments(his words) even so I do…!  Love is the summation of the law and the prophets. You are correct in this. Bless you, TK

Tim!  The last post or statement is correct, yet the post you made first is confusing to me….Are you perfect?  So when it says all have fallen short of the glory of God, it is not for YOU…..I dd not judge you, I made an observation, according to that all have fallen short of the glory of God….but to say that we don't sin at all no more, then why did Jesus give us the commandments?  Why is He our Mediator?  If we are made perfect always then He did not have to say what He did about the commandments….You also say if one sins they retain that sin, NO SIR….. That is why we have a Mediator to go and confess that sin and then be clean again…… Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi all
    What does the word ' perfect mean ? ' to be mature ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 21 2011,00:15)
    Hi all
          What does the word ' perfect mean ? '  to be mature ?

Hi Happyman,

You mean in the same the way God is mature?

Matt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,22:28)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,22:13)
    Ed: We both know that I do not mean that I have change the way live or act or the things I do or don't do or say or don't say.

Hi Tim,

Then how do you know you no longer sin? Do you know what “repent” means?
    Sounds like you stopped believing sin was sin; is this true?

God bless

Ed: Because Jesus took away the sin of the world. No matter what you think sin is, it is no longer. You can identify actions that you consider good or bad or evil or nice but sin(errant thinking that does not align with God/good) has been eradicated by Jesus. Whatever bad thing or wrong thing or just plain error one thinks he may or may not do or be, is a personal judgment,

made up by himself, usually with condemnation, for the person himself or someone else. “Anti-God” thinking will create an “Anti-God” world! All was good until “evil” thinking came into play.

Everything and every thought from God is good. There is no evil in God. So if man independently and/or eventually corporately, refuses to think, ponder, incubate, meditate or contemplate any form of evil, with all its destructive fruit, will be gone, non-existent!!

Everything that is happening is being thought first. We are sons of the creator with his creative mind creating our own personal lives with the thoughts and contemplations we believe. Love sums up the entire requirement for a perfect life. Think love, extend love and live in love. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,16:36)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 19 2011,00:44)
    at this time, my faith and understanding is continuing to evolve

Hi Tim,

THANK GOD!!!   I would hate to see you stuck in this way of thinking!!!
    1 Cor 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed: Wow! What a difference of beliefs. You think I am about to learn your truth and I believe you are a long way from understanding the truth I have been given. I've already been where you are now! I have already been there, done that, believed that, and perceived the truth religiously. There is(fake) warmth and kindness from religious man, where religion is accepted. Its all an act. All one has to do is cover his tracks and look “spiritual” and he is totally accepted. Where the truth is, religion hates. Religion has killed most all of the prophets of God. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Jesus took away the sins of all repentant believers,
    and that forgiveness is available to the whole world.
    Do you know what “Repentance” means? I think you
    should do a word study, the results may surprise you.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 21 2011,00:15)
    Hi all
          What does the word ' perfect mean ? '  to be mature ?

HM: Perfect in Christ for me is flawless before God. God has taken his words/spirit, sent them through Jesus, to whosoever would hear, accept and believe. In his words he has cleansed us from all sin, washed us with the spirit water of his words, ordainded us, made us worthy, gave us his righteousness, and called us sons, heirs of the Kingdom. God did a perfect work in us with these words but perfection of the mind cannot work until we accept them as our truth and never let lies and deceptions from religion take them away from us. Then we are what God says we are!! By faith alone. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 21 2011,01:14)
    I've already been where you are now!

Hi Tim,

I have stopped sinning permanently.
    You mean you decided to start sinning
    and just pretend that sin no longer exists?
    If that's not what you mean, then explain this?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Irene:
    [Quote]Tim! The last post or statement is correct, yet the post you made first is confusing to me….Are you perfect? So when it says all have fallen short of the glory of God, it is not for YOU…..I dd not judge you, I made an observation, according to that all have fallen short of the glory of God….but to say that we don't sin at all no more, then why did Jesus give us the commandments? Why is He our Mediator? If we are made perfect always then He did not have to say what He did about the commandments….You also say if one sins they retain that sin, NO SIR….. That is why we have a Mediator to go and confess that sin and then be clean again…… Irene[/Quote

When one says, I don't think you are perfect…that is an observation… when one say directly…you are not perfect…that is judgment! Please know I would hold nothing against you, ever. I do not say “you” don't sin anymore, I say “I” do not sin anymore. Whether you sin or not is by your faith or denial of the truth. There is no sin for me, Jesus took it away. Jesus took sin upon himself. Nailed sin to the cross. Saved the whole world from sin. It is finished. Why do you say there is still sin? Did Jesus not do his job?

If someone believes sin is something you do or don't do or just believes that Jesus didn't really take away sin, then their sin remains(in their mind). This would make them unclean, UN-wholly, unrighteous, sinners not saved by the grace of God. If one believes that they have sin or are in sin, for any reason then they have sin in them at that time. As they believe they are in sin they are then in sin!

You ask again, are you perfect and then quote one scripture that supports your belief that you are not perfect. I said I am perfect unto God or in Gods eyes through his free gift of Jesus and backed up my belief with seven scriptures. This I just don't understand. Pick one or all of the scriptures that say your perfect and believe God is telling you the truth and agree you are perfect.

Jesus gave us commandments to love. Precepts for abundant life. Give out love and live in love. Thats a perfect life.

Irene you could have 50 mediators pleading your case for forgiveness of sin and it would make no difference if at some time you didn't finally agree that you have no sin!! It up to us to accept and believe our forgiveness and cleansing and BE IT!!:(

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,01:22)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:

Repent: To turn from the way you are headed. Change directions.

Think differently: Transform thinking: Transfigure: Transform your mind: Reform beliefs: Renew you mind, Born again, born anew of mind.

It has nothing to do with forgiveness!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 21 2011,02:01)

If someone believes sin is something you do or don't do or just believes that Jesus didn't really take away sin,
    then their sin remains(in their mind).

Hi Tim,

Are your words not FALSE? Your words are in direct contradiction to God's…

Jer.17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things , and desperately wicked:
    who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man
    according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Please tell me what the word I highlighted says: “thoughts” or “DOINGS”! And according to “your thoughts” or “YOUR WAYS”!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 21 2011,02:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,01:22)
    Hi Tim,

Ed:

Repent: To turn from the way you are headed. Change directions.

Think differently: Transform thinking: Transfigure: Transform your mind: Reform beliefs: Renew you mind, Born again, born anew of mind.

It has nothing to do with forgiveness!!  TK

Hi Tim,

If your actions haven't changed direction,
    then how do you 'think' you have repented?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,02:14)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 21 2011,02:01)

If someone believes sin is something you do or don't do or just believes that Jesus didn't really take away sin,
    then their sin remains(in their mind).

Hi Tim,

Are your words not FALSE? Your words are in direct contradiction to God's…

Jer.17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things , and desperately wicked:
    who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man
    according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Please tell me what the word I highlighted says: “thoughts” or “DOINGS”! And according to “your thoughts” or “YOUR WAYS”!

God bless

Ed: You have never really told me what you personally think sin is or what action one does that is a sin. I know you put forth the obvious like “adultery” as being a sin but it seems to me what Jesus described to those under the law as being “adultery”,

would be UN-natural to even attempt to obey. If an (honest) man looks upon a beautiful woman and feels lust for her isn't that a pro-creative natural feeling for a man? Pro-creation depends on lust and desire to work the process. Besides all that what Jesus was also saying is that lust (in the mind/heart) is the same sin under the law as doing the act!

Lets take a few scriptures and transpose the word “sin” for works and deeds.

1) Jesus taketh away the “works and deeds” of the world…John1;29.
    2)…being made free from “works and deeds”…Rom6:18
    3)…Jesus manifested to take away “works and deeds”…1John3:5
    4)…anyone that commiteth “works and deeds” is a servant of “works and deeds”..1John8:34
    5)…the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all “works and deeds”….1John3:7

Those don't sound right…..IF we confess our “works and deeds” he is faithful and just to forgive us our “works and deeds”…My friend confession is from the mind not “works and deeds”!….whosoever is born of God doeth no “works and deeds”…..Once again a mental/heart recreation not physical “works and deeds”!

Yet if you transpose those scriptures with “wrong thoughts of sin” you will find more logic.

No, my words are not FALSE. They are intended to form a more accurate perception of religions belief of sin.

Ed it is very annoying when discussing a point of contention to have one side using scriptures to fire darts at the other person. Don't forget that I feel Jer17:9-10 is more applicable to you than to me. Lets not use what you would call disciplinary scriptures aimed at each other. Just look for truth. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account