New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 681 through 698 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,22:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2012,12:08)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,02:19)
    Pierre;  

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die;

Hi Tim, why do you contradict God's word?

Neh.9:29 And (YHVH) testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law:
    yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments,
    (which if a man do, he shall live in them;)
    and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear.

God bless
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: I have never quoted Neh. 9:29 how could it be that I contradicted it?

The old law produced death. If you follow the old law you must die! The law is the power of sin and the wages of sin is death.

I died, now it is no longer I that liveth but Christ in me!

Hi Tim,

The breaking of the law produces death, not the law itself. (1Cor.15:56)
    The repeated disregard of God's laws still produces death. (James 1:15)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 02 2012,21:54)
    Please let me answer for him. I have read him for over a year now. It is because he says that after John, everything before him was tossed out, despite Jesus saying that not one letter would pass. He also said they would be Judged be the law because they profess it. Peace

Mark: It wasn't me who said the law and the prophets were until John and since then is the Kingdom of God preached…It was Jesus.

Mark, do you believe that removing the sacrifice from the Law in the New Covenant, could be considered a “jot” or “tittle”? Then actually Jesus also was saying,…. if a jot or tittle were removed from the law then the law would pass away!

The old testament was fulfilled. It prophesied of the New Way coming. It all testified of Jesus coming. John 5:39….Luke24:44….Luke16:16 and many more! TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2012,12:27)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,18:57)
    Pierre:  I stated…..Quote :…..JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

You replied:

….I forgot were that scripture is could you pointed out for me ,that says that ???….MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN….TO START WITH!…..General question…general answer. There is no…one scripture…that says Jesus paid the price and gave us total salvation. You will have to read more than one scripture.

Pierre: Jesus said,…HAVE FAITH IN GOD…..For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say 'unto this mountain' [by this power] Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea:….AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART….but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have….WHATSOEVER HE SAITH!  Mark 11:23……..!

Do you believe that those things which you say shall come to pass?….good or bad…!  TK

tk

Mk 11:20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots.
    Mk 11:21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
    Mk 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.
    Mk 11:23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
    Mk 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
    Mk 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

how that scripture says what you tell me ????.JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

Pierre

Pierre: I thought you believed in salvation through Christ Jesus! I can't tell you in one or two scriptures what is written in almost five books of the New Testament.

In my opinion you have many doctrines of religion that are deep within. These are blocking your ability to accept the truth or any truth that doesn't seem to align with your beliefs.

Only Jesus/God/the Father can help with that. If you ask God to remove those doctrines so that you can replace them with truth God will honor that request. I could quote you scriptures all day long and you will not hear until you remove the blockages or be willing to remove the religious doctrines that block the light of truth. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Disregarding God's commandments is utter foolishness?

1 John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God,
    when we love God, and keep his commandments.
    Isaiah 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake;
    he(Jesus) will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2012,23:04)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,22:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2012,12:08)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,02:19)
    Pierre;  

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die;

Hi Tim, why do you contradict God's word?

Neh.9:29 And (YHVH) testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law:
    yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments,
    (which if a man do, he shall live in them;)
    and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear.

God bless
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)

Ed: I have never quoted Neh. 9:29 how could it be that I contradicted it?

The old law produced death. If you follow the old law you must die! The law is the power of sin and the wages of sin is death.

I died, now it is no longer I that liveth but Christ in me!

Hi Tim,

The breaking of the law produces death, not the law itself. (1Cor.15:56)
    The repeated disregard of God's laws still produces death. (James 1:15)

God bless

Ed: Please show me the rules of the law in the New Covenant. I have read the New Testament many times and haven't seen a new law yet. Unless you are calling love a law but that's contradictory so you wouldn't do that.

If there is not a list of rules called “the law” in the New Testament then no law exists there!! Many Bibles are printed New Testament only. I guess whoever reads them doesn't have the law to follow!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

It's always Good to ask questions, that's how we all learn. Here is the list that you asked for…
    Colossians 3:5-10 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication,
    uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
    7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them(the sins of those ACTIONS).
    8 But now ye also put off all these (as in Thou shall NOT do); anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy
    communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him(YHVH) that created him(the new man):

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

HEY ED:

It's always Good to ask questions, that's how we all learn. Here is the list that you asked for…
    Colossians 3:5-10 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication,
    uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
    7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them(the sins of those ACTIONS).
    8 But now ye also put off all these (as in Thou shall NOT do); anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy
    communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have…[put off the old man]…. with his [works & deeds];
    10 And have put on (the new man), which is…. [renewed in knowledge] (NOT BY WORKS)!…. after the image of him(YHVH) that created him(the new man):

To me Ed the new man is different than the old man. The new man is clean by Jesus words/Gods truth(John15:3) the old man attempted to be clean by works and deeds. Which didn't work! Why would there be two Covenants(agreements for a union of marriage) with same laws or rules?

The old, physical, flesh way or earning perfection for a union with God failed and is passed away. For me! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: You say……the covenants have nothing to do with us……The New covenant is the promise of God given to mankind. No covenant my friend…and you have no truth, no promise, no validation for faith…NOTHING!!

SHOW ME THAT THE NEW COVENANT IS FOR MANKIND,AND SHOW ME WHO IS PRESENT AT THE SEALING OF THE NEW COVENANT ,THEN WE WILL SEE WHO HAS A LOTS OF IMAGINATION AND OPINIONS

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,00:39)
    HEY ED:

communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have…[put off the old man]…. with his [works & deeds];
    10 And have put on (the new man), which is…. [renewed in knowledge] (NOT BY WORKS)!…. after the image of him(YHVH) that created him(the new man):

To me Ed the new man is different than the old man. The new man is clean by Jesus words/Gods truth(John15:3) the old man attempted to be clean by works and deeds. Which didn't work! Why would there be two Covenants(agreements for a union of marriage) with same laws or rules?

The old, physical, flesh way or earning perfection for a union with God failed and is passed away. For me!  TK

Hey Tim,

I don't get what you're saying? Are you telling us all here that you reject these verses? Please explain to us why you reject them?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,05:03)
    tk

Pierre:  You say……the covenants have nothing to do with us……The New covenant is the promise of God given to mankind. No covenant my friend…and you have no truth, no promise, no validation for faith…NOTHING!!

SHOW ME THAT THE NEW COVENANT IS FOR MANKIND,AND SHOW ME WHO IS PRESENT AT THE SEALING OF THE NEW COVENANT ,THEN WE WILL SEE WHO HAS A LOTS OF IMAGINATION AND OPINIONS

Pierre

Pierre: Read Jer.31:31 to end. That's just one of the Prophets prophesying about the ending of the old covenant and the coming of the new covenant.

Romans 11:27 to end.

You must be a new Christian.

Even babies know the New Covenant was sealed in the blood Jesus, and witnessed!!

I have a creative imagination just like my Father does, what I dream on and express, comes to pass in my life! Jesus told me so! All humans are sons of God also, some believe it, some don't, some halfway, they produce thirty, sixty and an hundred fold their desires!! TK

ftk
    Participant

HEY ED:

The old, physical, flesh way or earning perfection for a union with God failed and is passed away. For me!  TK

Ed: I somehow got two(or three) posts mixed together and I can't figure out how to split it back up. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,02:08)

HEY ED:

Ed: I somehow got two(or three) posts mixed together and I can't figure out how to split it back up. TK

Hi Tim,

You combining things in your mind that don't go together may very well be
    the source of your confusion. Consider Point #3A in this post. (Click Here)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,06:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2012,12:27)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,18:57)
    Pierre:  I stated…..Quote :…..JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

You replied:

….I forgot were that scripture is could you pointed out for me ,that says that ???….MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN….TO START WITH!…..General question…general answer. There is no…one scripture…that says Jesus paid the price and gave us total salvation. You will have to read more than one scripture.

Pierre: Jesus said,…HAVE FAITH IN GOD…..For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say 'unto this mountain' [by this power] Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea:….AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART….but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have….WHATSOEVER HE SAITH!  Mark 11:23……..!

Do you believe that those things which you say shall come to pass?….good or bad…!  TK

tk

Mk 11:20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots.
    Mk 11:21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
    Mk 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.
    Mk 11:23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
    Mk 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
    Mk 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

how that scripture says what you tell me ????.JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

Pierre

Pierre: I thought you believed in salvation through Christ Jesus! I can't tell you in one or two scriptures what is written in almost five books of the New Testament.

In my opinion you have many doctrines of religion that are deep within. These are blocking your ability to accept the truth or any truth that doesn't seem to align with your beliefs.

Only Jesus/God/the Father can help with that. If you ask God to remove those doctrines so that you can replace them with truth God will honor that request. I could quote you scriptures all day long and you will not hear until you remove the blockages or be willing to remove the religious doctrines that block the light of truth. IMO, TK

tk

you do not answer the question ,you also turn scriptures to your personal understanding ,and quote scriptures that not support you way of thinking ,then if we do not accept your opinion you declaring us religion adepts ,and what are you ? a deceiver ?

you tell that the answer is in a scripture and wen I show the scripture and show you it is not in there what you say is suppose to be in,

you are confused and are confusing other ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,09:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,05:03)
    tk

Pierre:  You say……the covenants have nothing to do with us……The New covenant is the promise of God given to mankind. No covenant my friend…and you have no truth, no promise, no validation for faith…NOTHING!!

Pierre

Pierre: Read Jer.31:31 to end. That's just one of the Prophets prophesying about the ending of the old covenant and the coming  of the new covenant.

Romans 11:27 to end.

You must be a new Christian.

Even babies know the New Covenant was sealed in the blood Jesus, and witnessed!!

I have a creative imagination just like my Father does, what I dream on and express, comes to pass in my life! Jesus told me so! All humans are sons of God also, some believe it, some don't, some halfway, they produce thirty, sixty and an hundred fold their desires!!  TK

tk

MY QUESTION;

Jer 31:31 “The time is coming,” declares the LORD,
    “when I will make a new covenant
    with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah.

IS ISRAEL AND JUDAH  = TO ALL MANKIND ????

Ro 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
    “The deliverer will come from Zion;
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
    Ro 11:27 And this is my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins.”
    Ro 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,
    Ro 11:29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

AGAIN WHERE IS IT THAT THIS VERSE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ???

AND YOU FORGOT TO SHOW ME WHO WAS THERE WITH CHRIST WHEN HE MADE THE NEW COVENANT,
    Jn 13:30 As soon as Judas had taken the bread, he went out. And it was night.

Lk 22:14 When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table.
    Lk 22:15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
    Lk 22:16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.”

Mt 26:27 Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.
    Mt 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

SO I WAS RIGHT ,YOU ARE A DREAMER .

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

PIERRE: Lets take a look at your ot scriptures.

Jer 31:31 “The time is coming,” declares the LORD,…..[a prophesy of the end of the ot and establishment of a New Covenant! Jesus said…. all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms concerning me…Luke24:44!]

“when I will make a new covenant……[confirming of the new covenant coming in Jesus the Christ!]…..
    with the house of Israel……[John5:39..Jesus said, search the scriptures..for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me]…….!

and with the house of Judah…..Israel and Judah….all Gods chosen….joined together in one…Jesus…the Christ!

IS ISRAEL AND JUDAH = TO ALL MANKIND ????……the scriptures, according to Jesus, joined all Gods chosen into one, Jesus and Jesus gave the Kingdom to all who would believe and accept their position in God through Jesus Christ!

“The deliverer will come from Zion;[…….Jesus is our deliverer…..]!
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.[…..so he did……]
    when I take away their sins.”[………..Jesus has taken our sin away……]
    Ro 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

You appear to have conveniently left out this part of that verse,
    is it because this part does not fit with 'YOUR TRUTH' that you hold dear?

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,
    saith YHVH, I will put my law in their inward parts,
    and write it in their hearts
    ; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 06 2012,05:09)
    PIERRE:  Lets take a look at your ot scriptures.

Jer 31:31 “The time is coming,” declares the LORD,…..[a prophesy of the end of the ot and establishment of a New Covenant! Jesus said…. all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms concerning me…Luke24:44!]

“when I will make a new covenant……[confirming of the new covenant coming in Jesus the Christ!]…..
    with the house of Israel……[John5:39..Jesus said, search the scriptures..for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me]…….!

and with the house of Judah…..Israel and Judah….all Gods chosen….joined together in one…Jesus…the Christ!

IS ISRAEL AND JUDAH  = TO ALL MANKIND ????……the scriptures, according to Jesus, joined all Gods chosen into one, Jesus and Jesus gave the Kingdom to all who would believe and accept their position in God through Jesus Christ!

“The deliverer will come from Zion;[…….Jesus is our deliverer…..]!
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.[…..so he did……]
    when I take away their sins.”[………..Jesus has taken our sin away……]

IMO, TK

tk

i ask;;

tk

MY QUESTION;

so were is my answer?????

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

It's nice to see you using quotes, colors, and highlighting;
    now if you could only learn to use “spell-check”;
    well, maybe that's asking too much?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 18 posts - 681 through 698 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account