New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 29 2011,20:59)
    Hey Mark:  Hang on to your hat….you have a pure devil doctrine trying to be rammed down your throat by wicked spirits in high places!

You are correct, God is: I AM!  I can't even dream up a way how Ed could come up with the devil being I AM! Religion never ceases to amaze me.

Ed posted…..”Behold, 'i am' vile;” (Job 40:4)
    “'i am' become vile. “Lamentations 1:11)
    “”I” will make thy grave; for thou art vile.” (Nahum 1:14)
    “'i am'(Isaiah 14:19) crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;” (Gal 2:20)…..

These are inaccurate to support the purpose intended by Ed, to somehow deceive the readers into believing that they mean a liar and deceiver is the great, I AM!  THANK GOD YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM!!….HOLD FAST….. THEY WILL RELOAD!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Ezek 28:6-10 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; 7 Behold, therefore I will bring
    strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile
    thy brightness. 8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
    9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, i am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
    10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. (Link to thread)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

The mind unifies or separates man and God!

In the mind of man, which is the mind of Christ/God, all thought should be: perfection, good, love and life, peace, harmony, happiness, meekness, kindness, gentleness all the fruit of pure, creative life and love that are ''God'', are in God and are from God……any or all other thought constructions or beliefs of the mind that contain evil, bad, sin, not good, negative as to life, or death in any way shape or form, not in alignment with God/Truth are outside of God! Jesus called it outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Outside of God…… or outer darkness there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is where pain and suffering are allowed. Outside of God is where there is sickness and disease and multiple forms of death and destruction! We, as sons of God, just sit and cry about our pains and sufferings instead of aligning our minds with the truth of God, disallow the sickness in Gods house and transform it back to life and love. The pureness of Gods truth or words from Jesus, cannot be tainted with dark creations of man…”illusions of truth”… that are not from God. Whether man created evil thinking or it was always a choice for man to either believe in evil and ''live a dying life'' or choose ''pure life'' in pure truth of God, which is not tainted, blocked or controlled by dark, death choices.

When reading the Bible there are many Gods revealed by man. (called gods by man)! And mankind and the Bible authors and the Bible interpreters have painted a picture of a God that has indignation, jealousy, hatred of evil, good feelings and bad feelings, kindness and wrath etc.! Isn't that a bit more like a picture of a regular man than God? Oddly enough the picture painted by man in the Bible appears to have the same feelings and common desires, much like a regular man! THAT'S BECAUSE MAN CANNOT SEE BEYOND HIMSELF!!

Here is the truth: JESUS SAYS… ''GOD IS LOVE''….! For me, since Jesus is my lord and savior, that I consider the absolute truth from God, this fact is now unchangeable!! All aspect of God are summed up in the word, LOVE! Every doctrine and belief of the New Testament must now be built up on the foundation truth of God as Love! So, when we find what love truly is, that is what God is! Only one problem right up front. There is no hate or wrath in love! There is no jealously in pure love. There is no revenge in love.

Without going through all the “mental aspects” or ''traits'' of love……many of our doctrines must cease to exist at the out-set! God is not going to war and is not in a war with any human being, anywhere!! God is the truth which wars against lies or untruth! There is a fight for truth between lies and truth. Jesus gave us the truth which if we accept and hold fast…. it destroys the sin/error of thought we had.

There is no sin in love and that is it, final. God does not change, nor does he move toward us or away from us. What you think or believe might make it seem like God is closer or farther away but in truth God is everywhere and moves not. Only in your mind. Only in your thoughts can God come to or go away! Same with Jesus. When you think you have done good you feel close and when you think you have not done so good you feel apart. This is not so. God does not move to and fro. Your mind does. IMO, TK

Recommendation: Check all beliefs and doctrines against the fact that God is Love! This is the Truth we can count on from Jesus. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

In the mind of man, which is the mind of Christ/God,

is the mind not what we are using to evaluate,understand or study either good or bad,and judge our daily actions ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 30 2011,22:09)

When you think you have done good you feel close and when you think you have not done so good you feel apart. This is not so.

Hi Tim, the truth should NOT be despised.

1Thessalonians 4:1,8 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that
    as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
    8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his HolySpirit.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,00:34)
    tk

is the mind not what we are using to evaluate,understand or study either good or bad,and judge our daily actions ??

Pierre

Pierre: ABSOLUTELY…the mind is the center point of a human. The word translated…heart and mind, are the same Grk. word in most cases.

But we are not evaluating what we do or how we act!! We are supposed to be letting the word of truth from God through Jesus recreate our minds from [doing and acting] to accepting and believing that JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

The law which required acting, following, doing good, doing bad, how am I doing, constant SELF judgment, some for, some against but mostly downgrading of mind, sadness, not up to par type thinking. This is sin thinking. Always short of the goal/God. Always not quite there/perfect.
    If I would only do this or more of that or try a little harder or screw it, just give up!! That's all gone, finished, done away with the old covenant. That it is gone is the good news for today.

THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS….Jesus did the work for man, re-made him into perfection and told him the truth of who he is and what he is and all man has to do is accept it as done and believe it included him. NOW!!…. is the time of joy! The GOSPEL CAME!!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THANKSGIVING! NOW IS GRATITUDE, THANKSGIVING, and LOVE. UNTO ALL IT IS GIVEN. ALL ARE MADE CLEAN BY GODS WORDS THROUGH JESUS. THE TRUTH OBLITERATED SIN FOREVER!! SIN IS NO MORE!! THE TRUTH CAME….THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST. NO CONDEMNATION OF ACTIONS, DOING OR NOT DOING, NO FALLING SHORT, NO GOAL TO REACH YOUR ALREADY THERE, NO REQUIREMENTS TO DO OR BE OR SAY OR ACT OR ANYTHING TO UNITE WITH GOD…..!

Judgments we make every day 24/7…same as opinions or choices what to eat, drink, do, not do etc. Judgments are personal choices to me either for or against. A condemnation to me is a declaration that something is against God and must be punished.

Condemnation or condemning another or self, of bad or sin or wrong against God is not your place to make. We are under reaping and sowing. Condemn not, [lest] ye be condemned. In that you do to another, it will be done unto you. Just leave everyone else alone. LIVE AND LET LIVE!!

You are free in love. If a man chooses to live in a box, let him alone to experience his own choices of life. Stop trying to control others experience, it effects them not but it rules you life!
    Under reaping and sowing you will reap what you sow.

Once Jesus, the word of God has come forth unto you….and you accept his total salvation gift from God by faith….then you have been judged by his words of perfection. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE ALIVE IN CHRIST WHOS NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WHO PARTOOK OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

…..ONLY THE DEAD, FROM THE BOOKS, ARE JUDGED(THEY JUDGED THEMSELVES BY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THEIR OWN BOOKS/HEART) TO DAMNATION……

GOD HAS BLESSED US ALL IN JESUS, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    When someone breaks a commandment, it produces negative thoughts, feelings, and consequences. For example, in your thinking, there is no sin and no law. Yet, there are many who think that stealing is not a sin. They have been shorted and they have a right to whatever belongs to you. If you walk out right now, and your car is gone, will it not be negative on you? Honestly? Will you stand there and think, “it is good because there is no sin, I hope it runs well for them” ? If that person is caught and comes to court, and says “Everything belongs to everybody, it is mine by God's design”, will you say one word about wanting it back? If so why? Wouldn't that be producing negative dis-ease as you put it? Can I come and take anything that belongs to you? If I think you owe me every penny in your bank account, and know it, and wire it to me, will you want it back? Why? Peace-Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,05:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,00:34)
    tk

Pierre

Pierre:  ABSOLUTELY…the mind is the center point of a human. The word translated…heart and mind, are the same Grk. word in most cases.

But we are not evaluating what we do or how we act!! We are supposed to be letting the word of truth from God through Jesus recreate our minds from [doing and acting] to accepting and believing that JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

The law which required acting, following, doing good, doing bad, how am I doing, constant SELF judgment, some for, some against but mostly downgrading of mind, sadness, not up to par type thinking. This is sin thinking. Always short of the goal/God. Always not quite there/perfect.
    If I would only do this or more of that or try a little harder or screw it, just give up!! That's all gone, finished, done away with the old covenant. That it is gone is the good news for today.

THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS….Jesus did the work for man, re-made him into perfection and told him the truth of who he is and what he is and all man has to do is accept it as done and believe it included him. NOW!!…. is the time of joy! The GOSPEL CAME!!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THANKSGIVING! NOW IS GRATITUDE, THANKSGIVING, and LOVE.  UNTO ALL IT IS GIVEN. ALL ARE MADE CLEAN BY GODS WORDS THROUGH JESUS. THE TRUTH OBLITERATED SIN FOREVER!! SIN IS NO MORE!! THE TRUTH CAME….THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST.  NO CONDEMNATION OF ACTIONS, DOING OR NOT DOING, NO FALLING SHORT, NO GOAL TO REACH YOUR ALREADY THERE, NO REQUIREMENTS TO DO OR BE OR SAY OR ACT OR ANYTHING TO UNITE WITH GOD…..!  

Judgments we make every day 24/7…same as opinions or choices what to eat, drink, do, not do etc. Judgments are personal choices to me either for or against. A condemnation to me is a declaration that something is against God and must be punished.

Condemnation or condemning another or self, of bad or sin or wrong against God is not your place to make. We are under reaping and sowing. Condemn not, [lest] ye be condemned. In that you do to another, it will be done unto you. Just leave everyone else alone. LIVE AND LET LIVE!!

You are free in love. If a man chooses to live in a box, let him alone to experience his own choices of life. Stop trying to control others experience, it effects them not but it rules you life!
    Under reaping and sowing you will reap what you sow.

Once Jesus, the word of God has come forth unto you….and you accept his total salvation gift from God by faith….then you have been judged by his words of perfection. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE ALIVE IN CHRIST WHOS NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WHO PARTOOK OF THE TREE OF LIFE.  

…..ONLY THE DEAD, FROM THE BOOKS, ARE JUDGED(THEY JUDGED THEMSELVES BY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THEIR OWN BOOKS/HEART) TO DAMNATION……

GOD HAS BLESSED US ALL IN JESUS,  TK

tk

JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

I forgot were that scripture is could you pointed out for me ,that says that ???

thanks

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2011,22:46)
    Tim,
    When someone breaks a commandment, it produces negative thoughts, feelings, and consequences. For example, in your thinking, there is no sin and no law. Yet, there are many who think that stealing is not a sin. They have been shorted and they have a right to whatever belongs to you. If you walk out right now, and your car is gone, will it not be negative on you? Honestly? Will you stand there and think, “it is good because there is no sin, I hope it runs well for them” ? If that person is caught and comes to court, and says “Everything belongs to everybody, it is mine by God's design”, will you say one word about wanting it back? If so why? Wouldn't that be producing negative dis-ease as you put it? Can I come and take anything that belongs to you? If I think you owe me every penny in your bank account, and know it, and wire it to me, will you want it back? Why? Peace-Mark

Hey Mark: It is my opinion that Jesus came to teach us the Kingdom of God. He said that is what he came to do. To tell us where God really is, what God is really like and what God wants us to do. Jesus came to teach us our relationship with God!

I don't mean to drag this out to far but it is important to know that Jesus was not teaching people how to live on this planet! He was teaching them what their relationship with God can now be! He was giving us the truth of God! This was so in all his teachings. Many times the people didn't understand what he was saying because they thought he was talking about this physical life. Jesus taught about God and mans relationship together. That was his message. That was why he came!

You and many others are making things like commandments, laws, and “sin” out to be right or wrong ways to live with mankind. There are many things “here on earth” that could be called sins or errors against your brothers. Your actions and life here may not be perfect….I'm not even sure there is such a thing as “perfect life” here! There is no description to follow. I AM NOT TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE THIS LIFE ON EARTH!! I'AM LEARNING AND SHARING THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT I HAVE FOUND THROUGH JESUS ABOUT MY SPIRITUAL LIFE IN GOD. ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP IN GOD!

This life has laws and rules by the trillions and punishments to go with them all. To be clean you take a bath or shower. To live in peace sow what you want to reap in return. Make money or don't make money. Live happy or live sad. Hurt, be hurt. Steal and pay the price. Live simi-free or live in prison. Get an education or don't. Many choices but not at all what I refer to
    on this site. These things are apart from my spiritual life in Christ. I believe I will reflect the love that my spiritual life creates within me…to the rest of the world… but if not..so be it!

Pertaining to God…through Jesus…I have no sin. There is no separation between me and God. Jesus cleansed me, made me whole etc., with his spirit words from God! ONENESS WITH GOD BY FAITH IN JESUS. That's the relationship I discuss about the Bible. Jesus teaches….YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD…..then you can apply it in this life in any way you see fit. TK

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I stated…..Quote :…..JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

You replied:

….I forgot were that scripture is could you pointed out for me ,that says that ???….MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN….TO START WITH!…..General question…general answer. There is no…one scripture…that says Jesus paid the price and gave us total salvation. You will have to read more than one scripture.

Pierre: Jesus said,…HAVE FAITH IN GOD…..For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say 'unto this mountain' [by this power] Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea:….AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART….but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have….WHATSOEVER HE SAITH! Mark 11:23……..!

Do you believe that those things which you say shall come to pass?….good or bad…! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,13:55)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 30 2011,22:09)

When you think you have done good you feel close and when you think you have not done so good you feel apart. This is not so.

Hi Tim, the truth should NOT be despised.

1Thessalonians 4:1,8 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that
    as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
    8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his HolySpirit.

God bless

Hi Tim,

Could you please comment on this Scripture?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,18:57)
    Pierre:  I stated…..Quote :…..JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

You replied:

….I forgot were that scripture is could you pointed out for me ,that says that ???….MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN….TO START WITH!…..General question…general answer. There is no…one scripture…that says Jesus paid the price and gave us total salvation. You will have to read more than one scripture.

Pierre: Jesus said,…HAVE FAITH IN GOD…..For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say 'unto this mountain' [by this power] Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea:….AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART….but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have….WHATSOEVER HE SAITH!  Mark 11:23……..!

Do you believe that those things which you say shall come to pass?….good or bad…!  TK

tk

Mk 11:20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots.
    Mk 11:21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”
    Mk 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.
    Mk 11:23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
    Mk 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
    Mk 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

how that scripture says what you tell me ????.JESUS DID EVERYTHING FOR US!

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

I've got nothing on this one. 'FORNICATION': IDOLATRY…..'POSSESS':COMMUNICATE BY LETTER…..'VESSEL': APPARATUS OR IMPLIMENT OR EQUIPMENT….'concupiscence: to set heart upon…long for…covet

As near as I can tell he is talking about making all communication whether writing or verbal in sanctification and honor, not in lust of what is forbidden! Further at V7…for God has not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. Don't despise the truth that we are made holy and clean for if one despiseth that truth he also despiseth God!

You got me on that one! (But he is not talking about deeds and works) TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,05:26)
    I've got nothing on this one. 'FORNICATION': IDOLATRY…..'POSSESS':COMMUNICATE BY LETTER…..'VESSEL': APPARATUS OR IMPLIMENT OR EQUIPMENT….'concupiscence: to set heart upon…long for…covet

As near as I can tell he is talking about making all communication whether writing or verbal in sanctification and honor, not in lust of what is forbidden! Further at V7…for God has not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. Don't despise the truth that we are made holy and clean for if one despiseth that truth he also despiseth God!

You got me on that one! (But he is not talking about deeds and works)    TK

tk

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
    RO 13:12 The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

GAL 5:19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
    REV 2:5 ‘Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.
    REV 2:6 ‘Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate

JN 8:39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them, “ If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham.

Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

1Jn 5:17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

2Jn 1:4 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us

MT 7:2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
    LK 6:37 “ Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

what kind of judgement is Christ talking about ; witch coffee brand you have to buy ?? witch trade you have to learn ??witch house you have to buy ? or car,or witch women you pick ect ,,,NO

those are your personal choices ,it is those that are related to Gods interest ,are we looking after Gods interest so that he will look after ours,yes that the ones.

1CO 10:29 I mean not your own conscience, but the other man’s; for why is my freedom judged by another’s conscience?
    1CO 11:31 But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre; I will show you the way I interpret the scriptures you presented, just for your own information!

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die; but if by the Spirit[OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS] you are putting to death the [deeds] WORKS OF THE LAW, EFFORTS TO OBTAIN FAVOR OR PACIFY GODS ANGER,PHYSICAL DEEDS….. of the body, you will live…..

RO 13:12 (The night) is almost gone[MISUNDERSTANDING, WRONG THINKING], and the (day) LIGHT, TRUTH, UNDERSTANDING] is near. Therefore let us lay aside the [deeds of darkness] ACTING A CERTAIN WAY FOR APPROVAL…… and put on the armor of light[TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE.

GAL 5:19 Now the deeds[WORKS, EFFORTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS ETC.,] of the flesh[DO IT YOURSELF WORKS OF LAW, DEEDS,] are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
    REV 2:5 ‘Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent[TURN AROUND FROM EFFORTS] and do the deeds you did at first[FAITH IN GOD, BELIEVING]; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.
    REV 2:6 ‘Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate

JN 8:39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus *said to them, “ If you are Abraham’s children, do (the deeds of Abraham.) [WHICH WERE FAITH….ABRAHAM WAS COUNTED RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH ALONE!]

Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without 'faith deeds' is dead.[EVERY TIME JESUS SENT OUT WORKERS INTO THE FIELDS OF PEOPLE HE TOLD THEM TO: HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEVILS, AND BAPTIZE THEM WITH SPIRIT!

1Jn 5:17 All (wrongdoing)[KJV: ALL 'UNRIGHTEOUSNESS' IS SIN] is sin,[RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY FAITH ARE WE SAVED….SO…UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY 'UNBELIEF' THAT FAITH ALONE(apart from works) WILL SAVE US]….. and there is sin that does not lead to death.

2Jn 1:4 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us

MT 7:2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
    LK 6:37 “ Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.

terraricca
    Participant

tk

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die; but if by the Spirit[OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS] you are putting to death the [deeds] WORKS OF THE LAW, EFFORTS TO OBTAIN FAVOR OR PACIFY GODS ANGER,PHYSICAL DEEDS….. of the body, you will live…..

RO 2:12 For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law;
    Paul disagree with you ,in Ro2;12 the covenants have nothing to do with us ,just follow Christ subdue to God and produce the fruits or deeds of the kingdom, what also are the deeds of the faith in Christ ,

Ro 13:12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.
    Ro 13:13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.

RO 13:12 (The night) is almost gone[MISUNDERSTANDING, WRONG THINKING], and the (day) LIGHT, TRUTH, UNDERSTANDING] is near. Therefore let us lay aside the [deeds of darkness] ACTING A CERTAIN WAY FOR APPROVAL…… and put on the armor of light[TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE.

when we compere your interpretation of Ro 13;12 it shows that it is entirely personal not a true interpretation ,wen Paul talks about the day he talks about the days of the return of Christ and the night being the time of wait for it ,

Gal 5:16 So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
    Gal 5:17 For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want.
    Gal 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.

GAL 5:19 Now the deeds[WORKS, EFFORTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS ETC.,] of the flesh[DO IT YOURSELF WORKS OF LAW, DEEDS,] are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,

again here you do not mention that in fact there are two sorts of deeds one good and approved one condemned spirit/flesh,

Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without 'faith deeds' is dead.[EVERY TIME JESUS SENT OUT WORKERS INTO THE FIELDS OF PEOPLE HE TOLD THEM TO: HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEVILS, AND BAPTIZE THEM WITH SPIRIT!

this is also your personal interpretation and so forget the glory of God and Christ ,question for you ;when Jesus send his disciples out was it to do miracles or to preach that the kingdom was near ????

1Jn 5:17 All (wrongdoing)[KJV: ALL 'UNRIGHTEOUSNESS' IS SIN] is sin,[RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY FAITH ARE WE SAVED….SO…UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY 'UNBELIEF' THAT FAITH ALONE(apart from works) WILL SAVE US]….. and there is sin that does not lead to death.

this comment above ,of your personal interpretation not of scriptures, this is why you breaking up many scriptures into words and half sentences ,you keep doing this for a long time now do learn anything ????is wrongdoing different of unrighteousness ???and why is John still talking about those things if as you say faith is enough ???? Paul in Gal 5;15 when are you start to understand that there are GOOD DEEDS AND BAD DEEDS AND THAT GOD WANT US TO DO THE GOOD DEEDS NOT THE BAD ONES ,Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without(GOOD) deeds is dead.

this is a command to us so it takes action;so deeds,GOOD ONES

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,11:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2011,22:46)
    Tim,

Hey Mark:  It is my opinion that Jesus came to teach us the Kingdom of God. He said that is what he came to do. To tell us where God really is, what God is really like and what God wants us to do. Jesus came to teach us our relationship with God!

I don't mean to drag this out to far but it is important to know that Jesus was not teaching people how to live on this planet!  He was teaching them what their relationship with God can now be! He was giving us the truth of God! This was so in all his teachings. Many times the people didn't understand what he was saying because they thought he was talking about this physical life. Jesus taught about God and mans relationship together. That was his message. That was why he came!

You and many others are making things like commandments, laws, and “sin” out to be right or wrong ways to live with mankind. There are many things “here on earth” that could be called sins or errors against your brothers. Your actions and life here may not be perfect….I'm not even sure there is such a thing as “perfect life” here! There is no description to follow. I AM NOT TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE THIS LIFE ON EARTH!!   I'AM LEARNING AND SHARING  THE TRUTH OF GOD THAT I HAVE FOUND THROUGH JESUS ABOUT MY SPIRITUAL LIFE IN GOD. ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP IN GOD!

This life has laws and rules by the trillions and punishments to go with them all.  To be clean you take a bath or shower. To live in peace sow what you want to reap in return. Make money or don't make money. Live happy or live sad. Hurt, be hurt. Steal and pay the price. Live simi-free or live in prison. Get an education or don't.  Many choices but not at all what I refer to
    on this site. These things are apart from my spiritual life in Christ. I believe I will reflect the love that my spiritual life creates within me…to the rest of the world… but if not..so be it!

Pertaining to God…through Jesus…I have no sin. There is no separation between me and God. Jesus cleansed me, made me whole etc., with his spirit words from God!  ONENESS WITH GOD BY FAITH IN JESUS. That's the relationship I discuss about the Bible. Jesus teaches….YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD…..then you can apply it in this life in any way you see fit.  TK

K. But you never answered the questions. Can I have all your money if I find a way to it? I think it is mine, and have no spiritual or physical laws to govern my actions. So can I have it? If no why? I need it more than you do. And I have good uses for it. It is not a sin because there are no rules or sin. Why can I not have it? Would you have any problem with me getting it without your permission?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,02:19)
    Pierre;  

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die;

Hi Tim, why do you contradict God's word?

Neh.9:29 And (YHVH) testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law:
    yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments,
    (which if a man do, he shall live in them;)
    and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear.

God bless
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)

mikeangel
    Participant

Please let me answer for him. I have read him for over a year now. It is because he says that after John, everything before him was tossed out, despite Jesus saying that not one letter would pass. He also said they would be Judged be the law because they profess it. Peace

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You say……the covenants have nothing to do with us……The New covenant is the promise of God given to mankind. No covenant my friend…and you have no truth, no promise, no validation for faith…NOTHING!!

when we compere your interpretation of Ro 13;12 it shows that it is entirely personal not a true interpretation ,wen Paul talks about the day he talks about the days of the return of Christ and the night being the time of wait for it ,

The word of God is totally personal!! One on One relationship with God. If nobody in the entire world believes but one…he will be saved!
    Christ came!! Christ is here!! There is no need for Christ to come again for any reason. He has done the work of God. He has paid the price. He is seated until we rise with him or fall. You have nothing for today if Jesus must come sometime in the future!! Pure lies will keep one from God!! JESUS WILL COME TODAY IN SOME, HE CAME IN SOME YESTERDAY, HE IS COMING EVERY DAY AND JESUS WILL COME TO SOME IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE WAKE UP…HE IS HEAR TODAY!

this is also your personal interpretation and so forget the glory of God and Christ ,question for you ;when Jesus send his disciples out was it to do miracles or to preach that the kingdom was near ????

Every time anyone was sent out it was for the same package….always…everytime…! Please hear!! THE KINGDOM IS…''AT HAND''…TO ONE WHO HAS NOT YET ACCEPTED IT……THE KINGDOM IS ''NEAR'' TO THOSE ABOUT TO RECEIVE….THE KINGDOM IS….''WITHIN''….FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ACCEPTED AND ARE GROWING IN CHRIST….AND THE KINGDOM WILL COME TO THOSE WHO ACCEPT IN THE FUTURE!
    QUIT TRYING TO PUSH FULFILLMENT OF GODS WORDS OFF INTO THE FUTURE. THE TIME IS NOW!!

this comment above ,of your personal interpretation not of scriptures, this is why you breaking up many scriptures into words and half sentences ,you keep doing this for a long time now do learn anything ????is wrongdoing different of unrighteousness ???and why is John still talking about those things if as you say faith is enough ???? Paul in Gal 5;15 when are you start to understand that there are GOOD DEEDS AND BAD DEEDS AND THAT GOD WANT US TO DO THE GOOD DEEDS NOT THE BAD ONES ,Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without(GOOD) deeds is dead.

This will be my last attempt Pierre. You can refuse to see or listen, that is your right of choice. Rom.10:10…with the heart a man believeth unto righteousness….!! There are at least 20 more scriptures that say the same!

If we know now that the righteousness of God is by ''faith'' then we know also that it has nothing to do with works and deeds, good or bad! Once again….righteousness, which is pure, clean, sin-free, perfection unto God….IS BY FAITH…ALONE!!

Please don't bring that one up again it is established truth!

The opposite of that truth can only be that…UNRIGHTEOUSNESS is by disbelieving that one is made righteous by faith alone!! So if you believe that the works or deeds by your power add to or take away from,….Gods righteousness then you are no longer righteous by faith you then are judged by the works and deeds of yourself. THAT IS DENIAL OF THE WORK OF JESUS TO GIVE YOU PERFECTION.

I love to share and try to help but I refuse to waste my time arguing. If you believe that the salvation of God that Jesus came and completed for mankind is for some other time in the future then sit and wait for it to happen. Salvation is now and Jesus couldn't be here more than he is right now….everywhere…same time…every place….every where…..comon man! It can't get any better! He even said that! TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2012,12:08)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,02:19)
    Pierre;  

RO 8:13 for if you are living according to the [flesh]OLD COVENANT LAW, you must die;

Hi Tim, why do you contradict God's word?

Neh.9:29 And (YHVH) testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law:
    yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments,
    (which if a man do, he shall live in them;)
    and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear.

God bless
    Ed J
    (Joshua 22:34)

Ed: I have never quoted Neh. 9:29 how could it be that I contradicted it?

The old law produced death. If you follow the old law you must die! The law is the power of sin and the wages of sin is death.

I died, now it is no longer I that liveth but Christ in me!

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account