New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

This is a good explination of how it is, written by a divinely inspired man. Until you die, you are no better than Paul, who truthfully admits his shortcomings and repents of them, and knows since he repents of the sinful side of himself, he is forgiven, and then gives glory to Jesus.   THIS IS HOW I FEEL! THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY! i TOTALLY AGREE!  Are you two better than Paul? You guys claim not to even have a sinful side or be mistaken, and perfect. Perfection in Jesus comes at judgement, but he plainly states that we are to be humble, gentle, servants of his, doing our duty, and regretting the wrong things we do, which we are forgiven of.  Not-“No God separate than you or I” or “I do not sin”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,22:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,03:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

Ed J

Let's see, no God separate from us. Hmmm. That makes us God.

Peace, Mark

Hi Mark,

So you now admit that Tim did not actually say what YOU said that he said,
    and instead you repeated what you imagined what he meant. Is this not 'spin'?

Spin: to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination (Link: 3.b.)

This is the same 'crap' that you pulled on me a number of times now, and
    in one of those occasions you even blew your stack over what you imagined. (James 1:20)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,22:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,03:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

Ed J

To say that there is no God separate from us, boxes God into us humans.

Peace, Mark

Hi Mark,

I see that you love to put 'spin' on what others say. What spin do you offer for this quote?

“Surely God is in thee; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:14)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,23:01)

34 And the children of Reuben and the children of Gad called the altar Ed : for it shall be a witness between us that the LORD is God.

-From Ed's link in his signature

Ed,
    Plainly say what you are inferring here. Are you saying that this scripture is referring to you specificly? You exclusively are the witness here in scripture being mentioned?

Hi Tim,

The altar that carries my name is a copy of the alter that Moses commanded the children of Israel to build. (Joshua 8:31)

Josh 22:28 Therefore said we(the children of Reuben, the children of Gad and half the tribe of Manasseh),
    that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again,
    Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices;
    but it is a witness between us and you. (If you do not like this biblical truth, you are welcome to start a thread.)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,23:18)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 19 2011,20:21)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:40)
    When a Man asked me to spend the night when his wife was out of town, because he had had a heart attack and needed someone there in case he had another one, and he molested me during the night, tell me, as far as GOD goes, DID HE SIN TIM?

Mark: You are the Judge of that situation, not me. It was not a sin against me! TK

Hi Tim,

What do you consider to be a sin against you?

God bless

Ed: Mark: Mike: Pierre: All:

Pertaining to God and or Bible truth, I consider sin to be a Biblical term that means an…..error creating a self-separation…. point between a man and God……Anything….. that appears to separate my mind from pure union with the mind of Christ, is a lie and cannot be. God doesn't dwell in sin…God dwells in us…if we don't believe we have sin!

There cannot be a sin against me that separates me from God, unless I ignorantly believe that something outside of me could separate me from God. If I believe it, though not true, it is an illusion of truth to me and would seeming cause separation from God. Whats your choice, do you accept sin or do you accept Christ Jesus?

Only in your mind can you to “think”(wrongly) that you are somehow by some reason, separated from God. Actual separation from life is impossible as an eternal being. God is your life. No sin dwells in life! You can't “do” a sin! Its not an action it is a belief. You only believe sin or believe God but not both!

If you believe there is truly a “sin” that you can “do” that separates you from life/God, what would it be? If you say “sin” is a “bad” action toward somebody, that still does not separate you from the love of God….unless you buy the lie and deception that you are separated.

There is one deceiver and liar, that might convince you that you have done or said or thought something that made you separate from God….but that is not the truth. That a lie from a liar!

Is the temptation to believe in sin not one of the great temptations that we as Christians are to overcome? He who overcomes errant beliefs/sin is granted eternal life. Sounds like most on this site believe in Sin! Yet there is no sin in Christ so hold fast when evil comes and says you are in sin/separated from God. Unless you walk away from God he will never leave you or forsake you…!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Only in your mind can you to “think”(wrongly) that you are somehow by some reason, separated from God. Actual separation from life is impossible as an eternal being. God is your life. No sin dwells in life!  You can't “do” a sin! Its not an action it is a belief. You only believe sin or believe God but not both!

I think you are wrong in your conclusion,;they are both believes(spirit) ,and we have to pick the one that lead to holiness ,this would mean stepping away from sin in thought and so in action.but until we die or that Christ as subject all things under him ,we still living in an environment of sin ,

hem i wrong tk ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

There is one deceiver and liar, that might convince you that you have done or said or thought something that made you separate from God….but that is not the truth. That a lie from a liar!

I think that the deceiver ,wants to convince us that we are able to live like gods and that we do not need God to live our lives,this is the original lie,

greed,selfishness,egocentricity,ego,ect those are the things Satan want to convince us of,by acting on this you have now believed him,the liar

Hem I wrong tk ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Is the temptation to believe in sin not one of the great temptations that we as Christians are to overcome? He who overcomes errant beliefs/sin is granted eternal life. Sounds like most on this site believe in Sin! Yet there is no sin in Christ so hold fast when evil comes and says you are in sin/separated from God. Unless you walk away from God he will never leave you or forsake you…!! IMO, TK

what you are telling is that if you do not think on food we will not be hungry and so would not need any food or drink ,right ??

God made all things to be consumed by men but some is poison , that's what scriptures says ,and so it is in the intellectual world as well ,there are many wisdom's but only one wisdom that lead to God and this is the one we should follow,this would not mean that all the other wisdom do not exist no more ,it is just that we do not follow them any longer,some wisdom lead to dead some do not says scriptures ,so we are walking in the pad of the wisdom of God but this does not mean we can not fall or stumble ,is this not so TK ??

Hem I wrong TK ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pertaining to God and or Bible truth, I consider sin to be a Biblical term that means an…..error creating a self-separation…. point between a man and God……Anything….. that appears to separate my mind from pure union with the mind of Christ, is a lie and cannot be. God doesn't dwell in sin…God dwells in us…if we don't believe we have sin!

Ok ,but all sins (error) are not the same ,and the power of all men are not the same , self control is the recommended practice but we are not born with it we learned it by discipline and experience, this is what separate the men from the boys so to speak,and there is the wisdom of the world and the wisdom of God ,if we chose to fallow Gods wisdom then he be our teacher and he will help us to meet all what we need to come to therm and so be saved ,to to speak God will take us by the hand from the world of sin and bring us out of there to his world of righteousness and sin free wisdom.
    in thoughts and actions,

hem i right tk ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,03:25)
    tk

Only in your mind can you to “think”(wrongly) that you are somehow by some reason, separated from God. Actual separation from life is impossible as an eternal being. God is your life. No sin dwells in life!  You can't “do” a sin! Its not an action it is a belief. You only believe sin or believe God but not both!

I think you are wrong in your conclusion,;they are both believes(spirit) ,and we have to pick the one that lead to holiness ,this would mean stepping away from sin in thought and so in action.but until we die or that Christ as subject all things under him ,we still living in an environment of sin ,

hem i wrong tk ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

You are correct, but we can keep ourselves sin-free
    with the help of the HolySpirit; do you agree?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,11:41)

tk

hem i wrong tk ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

You are correct, but we can keep ourselves sin-free
    with the help of the HolySpirit; do you agree?

God bless

edj

the wisdom of God is fund in the written word of God what God
    want, as been written by men under the guidance of the holy spirit ,
    by following that wisdom we understand that we are so guided in the holy spirit of God ,by refusing to obey to the light of the understanding of those scriptures we would holding ourselves against the holy spirit ,and found our selves fighting against it with the consequence of dead,because this is the sin that can not save anyone ,it would mean the request to send Christ a second time to dead,no way,

Pierre

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

So I take it your answer is yes then, right?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,13:46)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

the truth is that indirectly we are trough the scriptures guided by the holy spirit ,

only Jesus and the apostles that i know of where guided directly from the holy spirit,(what to say,what to do,what not to do ,…)

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,09:41)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

the truth is that indirectly we are trough the scriptures guided by the holy spirit ,

only Jesus and the apostles that i know of where guided directly from the holy spirit,(what to say,what to do,what not to do ,..)

Pierre

PIERRE,

I believe all Christians are, perhaps that's were we differ then?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,17:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,09:41)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

only Jesus and the apostles that i know of where guided directly from the holy spirit,(what to say,what to do,what not to do ,..)

Pierre

PIERRE,

I believe all Christians are, perhaps that's were we differ then?

God bless

EDJ

You may believe that but prove it ,

We know that Christ and the apostles have prove the them selves by their actions and teachings,

But I do not see any one else ,show me please,before I die

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I pray that YHVH will answer your request. :)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,21:20)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

and what that would be ?I mean the request

that you pray for so that I can benefit from

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,17:02)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

That you would realize that “Christians” are guided directly by the HolySpirit.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2011,00:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,17:02)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

That you would realize that “Christians” are guided directly by the HolySpirit.

God bless

edj

if you read what I have said ,but you did not ;so here it is again

God as made men written his words trough his holy spirit ,so if some one would act on what is written in the word of God he would now be knowledgeable in Gods word and wisdom,

if now that person put to practice what he as learn and understood ,now he as shown the angels what he loves to do ,and so the interaction begines ,but more than that if that person read the scriptures over and over by placing all in his heart and apply it in his daily live ,God trough his holy spirit in his word (scriptures) will revele to him the hidden understanding and by it confort that person,
    any one standing on this earth is standing before God s throne ,because the earth is his foot stool.

we are standing alone and true Christians are judge as they live on their lives until dead or the return of Christ wich ever comes first ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

tk

hem i wrong tk ??

Pierre

Pierre: There is Truth, from God and there is deception and lies against that truth!! One who finds life, peace, joy, meekness, long-suffering, kindness and gentleness in the truth has found the Spirit of God.

One who finds hell, torture, sin, and death in the scriptures has found the spirit of darkness, lies and deceptions apart from the truth. All thought is spirit! Those who believe in sin and death will experience sin and death because we are all creative sons of God with powerful minds that draw to us the circumstances of our lives through contemplation, meditation, intention, pondering thoughts and words from our mouths!!

We have been lied to by religion. Jesus took away sin with the truth he gave us. Sin and death no longer should exist in a God fearing(respecting) man. Perfect Love it the truth. Why believe a lie of sin? Sin is not something you do it is anti-truth that you accept and believe!

You say until we die? This much is true. We must die to sin in order to resurrect to new, pure life in Christ! Jesus ''has'' put all things under his feet, he is finished. Now we go and put sin and death under our feet to be like Jesus. IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account