New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

I'm trying to be still. and I wish what you said is true, and the world is turning to God and changing, but Tim, the opposite is true. I know you know what I think about Elvis and his influance on the world. I know that you and Ed do not agree wit me on that. He thinks the anti-christ is Islam or Muhammed. I say it can't be because he only influences a part of the world, not the whole world. but anyway, you said-

.]…..IF ONE REJECTS “LIFE” HE WILL REMAIN IN HIS (MENTAL) WORLD OF LIES/DECEPTIONS/UNTRUTH/DARKNESS/DEATH-SICKNESS-DISEASE…..Jesus(the truth) defeated Satan(lies and deceptions) for those who accept and believe. All others are in darkness, outside of God where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth!

Like I said Tim, show me where truth grew after Jesus!  I'll tell you where it was desecrated-SANTA!  The whole freakin world it seems propegates this, even church people. IT'S A LIE!!!!  People are lying to thier kids. He is #2 right behind Elvis on harming the world. People tell thier kids he is all-knowing and judges if thier good or bad, and gives them material things for a reward for being good. WAKE UP WORLD!!!!  This is the first lie a kid is tought to believe in . This is a montra to the athiest groups “Jesus is a fable, just like Santa claws.   Worse than that, kids usually find out the truth from others, not thier parents, and the parents don't realize, they just put everything else they tell thier kids in doubt, like if God exist or not. This started AFTER Jesus, by a supposed Catholic Bishop giving presents to poor kids, and grew into the biggest lie I know of. My own kids won't let me tell my grandkids the truth. Julie got mad at me when I told Jessica, and had a problem with her fooling Sarah. So sadly, I had a part in this too. My family fooled me for a while.  If we really wanted to dispell lies Tim, we would put up posters of Santa begging parents not to lie to thier kids, and we would be promptly shot by pissed off parents, who willingly lie to thier kids and love it. Setting out milk and cookies, and leaving the plate empty to make the kid believe it's real, and the kid finding out one day THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO!!!!!!!! Freakin churches have visits with Santa, who's name is only a one letter swap from SATAN, the father of lies. To me the impact makes him SATAN CLAWS!! And you say there is no sin? And things are getting better?  God is going to set this and all other lies in the light. Like Elvis Aaron (Evils Priest). We'll see. Peace Tim-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 12 2011,23:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 12 2011,21:29)
    Tim,

You and Ed may profess sinlessness and perfection, but until yall  can either  [1-prophesy a verifyiable event (like Moses said, a true prophet will Prophesy, and if his predictions don't come true, don't fear them), or 2-do any one of the wonders that Jesus or Elijah did.]  Until then, I don't believe either one of you.

Hi Mark,

If you were able to do either of those things,
    would you then consider yourself perfect?
    To be perfect IS TO ABSTAIN from sin.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Mark,

Did you see this post?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

You and Ed may profess sinlessness and perfection, but until yall  can either  [1-prophesy a verifyiable event (like Moses said, a true prophet will Prophesy, and if his predictions don't come true, don't fear them), or 2-do any one of the wonders that Jesus or Elijah did.]  Until then, I don't believe either one of you.

Hi Mark,

God bless

Nosir. I would be told something by one who is perfect, or made to realize or feel something. I try to abstain from sin Ed, but i am weak, but I am trying. I will not ever believe there is perfection in mortal men, I have seen too much. Even the saints and martyrs, made human mistakes. Peace Ed-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 12 2011,23:33)

Tim,

Hi Mark,

God bless
    Ed J

Nosir. I would be told something by one who is perfect, or made to realize or feel something. I try to abstain from sin Ed, but i am weak, but I am trying.  I will not ever believe there is perfection in mortal men, I have seen too much. Even the saints and martyrs, made human mistakes. Peace Ed-Mark

Hi Mark,

You do not believe perfection is the absence of sin?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Yes I do, it also defines what “holy” means.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

For I the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I holy: (Lev.11:44)
    Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)
    Do you believe that God tells us to do what is impossible? think Mark!
    Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
    from such turn away. (2 Timothy 3:5)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Tim,

Hi Mark,

God bless

Ed: You said;

….[To be perfect IS TO ABSTAIN from sin]….

For me, that statement is the lowest form of religious deception there can be. That is mans religion!!

To abstain from any action believing it to be to the betterment of oneself in Gods eyes or to the detriment of oneself in Gods eyes is “idolatry” in my opinion.

Anything a man creates by his own power and worships and presents as something good or “abstains” from as something not good unto God is a man created form of idolatry!

This is what working for salvation is all about. It is a form of denial of the work of Jesus. It at least says Jesus work wasn't good enough. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 13 2011,00:55)

Tim,

Hi Mark,

God bless

Ed: You said;

….[To be perfect IS TO ABSTAIN from sin]….

For me, that statement is the lowest form of religious deception there can be. That is mans religion!!

To abstain from any action believing it to be to the betterment of oneself in Gods eyes or to the detriment of oneself in Gods eyes is “idolatry” in my opinion.

Anything a man creates by his own power and worships and presents as something good or “abstains” from as something not good unto God is a man created form of idolatry!

This is what working for salvation is all about. It is a form of denial of the work of Jesus. It at least says Jesus work wasn't good enough.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you believe what this verse is saying; yes or no?…

Hebrews 10:26-27 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment
    and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You must know what sin is or these verses mean nothing! If you think sin is doing or not doing certain “things” then you just stop whatever it is you think is sin. That would be working out your own salvation!! That is a form of “working” or an ''effort'' by man to do or please God…that is a lie!

Sin is anything you ''think'' separates you from perfect union with God!

Jesus obliterated and took away “sin” with the truth!……..NOW….If you go on and willfully….. “believe in sin” or “have sin” or “commit sin''….. after knowing the truth that Jesus took it away….then obviously there is no more sacrifice than the life of Jesus…so you look for death. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

I differ with both of you. Both of you think perfection in yourselves is possible here, in this fleshly existance.  Nope. The flesh is directly opposed to the spirit. In the flesh, you cannot be perfect. You have the human weakness that all men born of women besides Jesus have. Tim will not believe this because he denys the fact that Jesus was born differant than us and the only pure son of God, he says we can be Jesus. Ed says he obeys the law totally and is perfect by the law, even though Paul states the law produces death, because according to the law we all are as good as dead. Jesus saved us from the law, thats true, but if you negate his Kingship and make yourself King, it loses it's power as well as blasphemes Jesus.  You are right in one way-The spirit of God that dwells within you is perfect. It is God. It guides your concience. The bible is correct in saying you should strive for it and long for it, but in your human form, it is not possible.

One day, as followers in Christ, you will be separated from your sinful fleshly body, and given a perfect one, and your old existance and sinfulness and transgressions will be separated form you by the blood of Jesus, and you will be perfect, enabled to dwell with perfection. But, that is to come. That is what we hope for. It is promised we will get it. Peace-Mark

ftk
    Participant

Mark: Good morning my friend. Please understand that I didn't start out believing I was perfect, I believed God had been made at me for years. I believed that I had been one of the worst on earth. Religion had told me many lies and untruth and showed me much hypocrisy and false attempted love. I never did a thing that made me better. I saw where Jesus said at John15;3…my words have cleansed you….and on that day I accepted and believed that Jesus did it, he cleansed me from all sin and only Jesus could come and tell me different. From that day forward whatever I saw Jesus say in the word of God, I accepted and believed it.

Jesus gave me perfection in God. I did nothing but believe it!

Let me say one other thing Mark….I finally learned that when the scriptures refer to “flesh” and “spirit” they are talking about “physical” and “spiritual”! Your fleshly body is totally subject to whatever “you” choose. It has no mind of its own. It couldn't be sinful or not sinful if it tried!! You are not fighting your self or at least you should not be. Your war and man-kinds war is for the truth from God. To find it we must remove lies, deceptions, untruth or anything that blocks the light or alters the truth….you are love. When all the dark thoughts against that truth have been removed by Jesus then you are pure light. Absolute truth. A sinless, spotless, son of God. So the work of today is remove the darkness and lies that tell you what you are not. Here Jesus tell you what you are. God bless you, son of God and brother! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 13 2011,22:26)
    I differ with both of you. Both of you think perfection in yourselves is possible here, in this fleshly existance.  Nope. The flesh is directly opposed to the spirit. In the flesh, you cannot be perfect. You have the human weakness that all men born of women besides Jesus have. Tim will not believe this because he denys the fact that Jesus was born differant than us and the only pure son of God, he says we can be Jesus. Ed says he obeys the law totally and is perfect by the law, even though Paul states the law produces death, because according to the law we all are as good as dead. Jesus saved us from the law, thats true, but if you negate his Kingship and make yourself King, it loses it's power as well as blasphemes Jesus.  You are right in one way-The spirit of God that dwells within you is perfect. It is God. It guides your concience. The bible is correct in saying you should strive for it and long for it, but in your human form, it is not possible.

One day, as followers in Christ, you will be separated from your sinful fleshly body, and given a perfect one, and your old existance and sinfulness and transgressions will be separated form you by the blood of Jesus, and you will be perfect, enabled to dwell with perfection. But, that is to come. That is what we hope for. It is promised we will get it. Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry you have to wait so long. :(

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Mark: If you come to Jesus and ask him to save your soul or ask him for salvation what do you believe you get?

If Jesus forgives you and saves you…then, at least for that moment…if you believe….then you are sinless/clean/and perfect unto God! When would that change? ONLY WHEN YOU STOP BELIEVING JESUS AND START BELIEVING RELIGIOUS LIES!!!! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us, and how we are perfect because we can go back” to the Garden of Eden ” and be like God just by knowing what is good and bad, and fooling ourselves into thinking that we are perfect and God. I judge you in my mind, thinking “there is no differance between him and a satanist, or a thesopolist (Madame blavatsky and or Aliester Crowley) because he talks like they do” . It says in the bible only God can Judge. It also says not to argue and get into arguements. I do. Yesterday a woman almost wrecked me texting while driving, and scared the crap out of me. I shouted, “you stupid bit-h!!”. Sin man. Sin.

ftk
    Participant

Mike: When you say that I said something like…Jesus in not real….I don't know where you got that but I wish you would read it again slowly and see what it really means. God is not US…God lives IN US! Are you not a son of God? We are all sons of God whether you believe it or not! I didn't say anything about going back to the Garden of Eden I said our choices now are just as it was in the Garden of Eden…choosing good only or good and evil!

The Bible says judge not….LEST YE BE JUDGED! It doesn't say not to judge. Judge with “righteous” judgment!

You said…..I judge you in my mind, thinking “there is no differance between him and a satanist, or a thesopolist (Madame blavatsky and or Aliester Crowley) because he talks like they do” ……the scriptures say….judge not, lest you be judged (by the same judgment you make)! You are not only willing to judge me as a sinner or “evil” but you are awfully quick to judge yourself as a sinner…..! Do you know that….1Cor.6:2…THE SAINTS WILL JUDGE THE WORLD? AND IF THE WORLD SHALL BE JUDGED BY YOU, ARE YE UNWORTHY TO JUDGE THE SMALLEST MATTERS?V3….know ye not that we shall judge the Angels?

I guess you don't believe you are a saint either!…..So, I am a satanist(liar, & deceiver) because I agree with the truth from God, through Jesus, that says what I am. You judge yourself as a sinner because you called someone a name.

Where does it say that calling a person a name is a sin? You choose to judge yourself by the words of your mouth. So be it! That is your right to do.

Do you believe satanists love Jesus with all their heart? Do satanists say good things to people, things that create life and love and peace and joy like I try to do? I feel like I have failed miserably on this site to actually share the love I have found in Christ. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 13 2011,22:26)

Hi Mark,

Boy oh boy, do you put the 'spin' on what we say.
    I see you've done it to me again, and now you're
    doing it to Tim. I never said what you proclaim.
    Here's a bible verse to joggle your memory a bit…

1 John 3:5-6 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
    Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Tim has said neither of theses things here.
    Why don't to pay attention to what others do say,
    instead of imagineing what YOU 'think' they said means.

mikeangel
    Participant

!) There is no God separate from me or you.

TK, from the first page, third post down.

mikeangel
    Participant

Attempting to follow God's laws is something we strive to do on our own, with the help of the HolySpirit.
    The HolySpirit on the inside, provides us with a causal reasoning that's in harmony with God's laws.
    Therefore God's perfection in us is assured, as is our completeness in him.
    To truly perceive our perfection in God, beliefs must reflect truth.

Edj.

And, You say you do not sin. God knows the truth.

mikeangel
    Participant

Since “I” have stopped sinning, you bet. (2Tm.3:5)

Ed

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account