New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 09 2011,19:58)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 09 2011,10:46)
    O.K. Ed. Your perfect. I'm not. After Judgment, if Jesus has mercy on me, I will be. That's when I will be made new and perfect by the power of Jesus. Until then, I'll do my best and keep trying, and like the man hanging on the cross next to him, I am praying-“Please Jesus, remember me….”. My burdens do not even come close to what he went through for me, but from my sufferings, I share in his. An that is to deny your very self, and take up your own cross,like Jesus commanded, and bear it. You, IMO, by saying you do not sin, are like your assertion of Tim in that he says that perfection and God is in himself! If you really think that you are perfect, then you should agree with Tim. The only differance between yall is that he says there is no commandments or laws and he is perfect without them; and you say you obey everything by the law and are perfect. We'll see.

Tim,
    Ok, now, you brushed over it I think, but I think my question was,- How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No? Thanks. Love ya'll, Mark  

:)

Hi Mark, well what are you waiting for then!?

Attempting to follow God's laws is something we strive to do on our own, with the help of the HolySpirit.
    The HolySpirit on the inside, provides us with a causal reasoning that's in harmony with God's laws.
    Therefore God's perfection in us is assured, as is our completeness in him.
    To truly perceive our perfection in God, beliefs must reflect truth.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Greetings Ed …. “I must say” claiming perfection is a bold assertion, Iam curious to know by whose authority do you claim this attribute…. Striving for perfection is something we all must do… But to attain it I would think we must in the spirit and have already had victory over death…. There is only one who has done that… and I dare say it is not you…

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 09 2011,22:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,11:56)
    hi Mark

My wife and I are going to start going to differant churches to find one we are both comfortable with. I can't be Baptist, because of the masons, and I can't be Catholic, because of the many point blank things that IMO take th efocus off of Jesus. I am a work in progress, but I am getting there

my friend on your way to righteousness always remember that churches are men made institutions ,NOT of God but tolorated,you will feel in time that you do not need that type of support ,and can directly rely on God and his word,

may God bless you on your way,

Pierre :)

Greetings Pierre …. May I be so bold as to suggest you not waste your time and your wifes time shopping churches…. Instead ask for the direction that will bring you to his church the little flock …. A good indication is that it will be called by his name…. “The Church Of God”…. In addition to beiing called by his name this church will hold by His Holydays and will be a sabbath keeping congregation ….. I might add iam still in search of this church,however,my heart is starting to tell me Iam close to finding it…. (No one comes to me unless he be called of the father)

Hey Theo,

Pierre was telling me not to shop churches.

But anyway, One possibility for you is the messianic Jewish churches. I have been to lots of differant churches, and I was impressed with this one. They worship very close to how Jesus did. The opening of the Torah and reading it, all of the High Holy days, (Yum kippor, fesst of tabernacles etc.). It is basicly a Jewish Temple except for one thing-they believe that Jesus was the messiah. Very cool. At thier communion, they even have wine and grape juice, to leave it up to ones own concience. I was very close to joining it, but God sent me a clear message that it wasn't for me. I did enjoy going. I think everyone would benefit from the experience of seeing how Jesus worshipped. Peace and Love Theo-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,19:07)
    mark

Remember what you just told me ,those are the things you like and want ,for you,but in this there is no God it is called human behavior,do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it,I just wanted to separate your self servic and Godly service,

But you still on the learning buggy :)

Thanks man. It's a rough ride sometimes too. :p Love, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way Theo, they meet on Saturday and keep the sabbath.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 09 2011,23:03)

O.K. Ed. Your perfect. I'm not. After Judgment, if Jesus has mercy on me, I will be. That's when I will be made new and perfect by the power of Jesus. Until then, I'll do my best and keep trying, and like the man hanging on the cross next to him, I am praying-“Please Jesus, remember me….”. My burdens do not even come close to what he went through for me, but from my sufferings, I share in his. An that is to deny your very self, and take up your own cross,like Jesus commanded, and bear it. You, IMO, by saying you do not sin, are like your assertion of Tim in that he says that perfection and God is in himself! If you really think that you are perfect, then you should agree with Tim. The only differance between yall is that he says there is no commandments or laws and he is perfect without them; and you say you obey everything by the law and are perfect. We'll see.

Tim,
    Ok, now, you brushed over it I think, but I think my question was,- How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No? Thanks. Love ya'll, Mark  

Attempting to follow God's laws is something we strive to do on our own, with the help of the HolySpirit.
    The HolySpirit on the inside, provides us with a causal reasoning that's in harmony with God's laws.

God bless

Greetings Ed …. “I must say” claiming perfection is a bold assertion, Iam curious to know by whose authority do you claim this attribute…. Striving for perfection is something we all must do… But to attain it I would think we must in the spirit and have already had victory over death…. There is only one who has done that… and I dare say it is not you…

Amen.

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark: You ask:

How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant? More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No?

I believe even our pro-creations are very similar if not exact. A messenger from God/an angel came to Mary and spoke the word/seed of God to her. [Later, Jesus came forth to give the word of God to all who would accept/believe to conceive]… She conceived/believed the Angels words and the seed/word of God was planted and preparing for birth in the earth realm.

My truth that I have come to believe is that Jesus is the firstborn of many brothers which is us/believers!! Our source of life is the same/God/Spirit! Yet we also have our own individuality. The life source is the same, God!

Now your gonna maybe trip up a bit on this but this is my truth. I believe that Jesus came into a very high incarnation of life that allowed him to learn so much in so little time, for that last life on earth. I believe we have multiple lives until we learn all we want to learn and find our way back to “God” which is our home. Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come back to earth when Christ came. Don't let this in any way trip you up. But I will answer you with what I believe, no sugar coating. You believe what God is giving you. Thanks brother, TK

ftk
    Participant

How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No?

I believe even our pro-creations are very similar if not exact. A messenger from God/an angel came to Mary and spoke the word/seed of God to her. [Later, Jesus came forth to give the word of God to all who would accept/believe to conceive]… She conceived/believed the Angels words and the seed/word of God was planted and preparing for birth in the earth realm. Likewise we hear the words of God or spirit of God…believe and conceive a new creation within about to birth into another Son of God like his older brother/first born. The source of life is the same. The elevation of spirit truth in mental understanding varies in every human! Dimensions of awareness of God!

My truth that I have come to believe is that Jesus is the firstborn of many brothers which is us/believers!! Our source of life is the same/God/Spirit! Yet we also have our own individuality. The life source is the same, God!

Now your gonna maybe trip up a bit on this but this is my truth. I believe that Jesus came into a very high incarnation of life that allowed him to learn so much in so little time, for that last life on earth. I believe we have multiple lives until we learn all we want to learn and find our way back to “God” which is our home. Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come back to earth when Christ came. Don't let this in any way trip you up. But I will answer you with what I believe, no sugar coating. You believe what God is giving you. Thanks brother, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 10 2011,06:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,19:07)
    mark

Remember what you just told me ,those are the things you like and want ,for you,but in this there is no God it is called human behavior,do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it,I just wanted to separate your self servic and Godly service,

But you still on the learning buggy :)

Thanks man. It's a rough ride sometimes too.  :p  Love, Mark

Mark

I know :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 09 2011,23:03)

Tim,

God bless

Hi Theodore J,

“sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.” (James 1:15)
    “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made
    me free from the law of sin and death.” (Romans 8:2)
    Perfection, Theodore, is absence of sin. (2Tm3:5)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Hey Ed: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING….I AGREE?….GOOD POST!……ALSO DEC.9TH POST….WELL PUT, WELL DESCRIBED…..THE LAW FOR GUIDELINES IS NOT REALLY A LAW FOR ME BUT USING IT AS GUIDELINES IS GOOD AND PROPER! I SAY THE LAW IS FULFILLED AND PASSED AWAY…YOU SAY ITS THERE FOR GUIDELINES….THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME…GOOD JOB, GOOD POST! IMO, TK:D

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,00:04)

How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No?

I believe even our pro-creations are very similar if not exact. A messenger from God/an angel came to Mary and spoke the word/seed of God to her. [Later, Jesus came forth to give the word of God to all who would accept/believe to conceive]… She conceived/believed the Angels words and the seed/word of God was planted and preparing for birth in the earth realm. Likewise we hear the words of God or spirit of God…believe and conceive a new creation within about to birth into another Son of God like his older brother/first born. The source of life is the same. The elevation of spirit truth in mental understanding varies in every human! Dimensions of awareness of God!

Hey Tim.
    I do not ever want you to sugarcoat. I treat people (or try to) like I want to be treated. One of my pet peves in life is I HATE to be lied to. The other is inconsideration. I, as a rule, am honest to a fault. I should shut up sometimes but I still keep saying exactly what I think. It's just the way I roll.

Tim, I have no way of knowing how you were raised, what your experiences were, or what you went through in organized religion. From what I read it wasn't good at all. I can't comprehend your “totality of being”, but you are what I am guessing a good, loving guy who has had very hypocritical and judgemental  people really jade you, until you found peace in God, which you looked for or were shown was in you. I agree with that point, that God is in you. Let me also expand on that -where God is, but first let me start with my basic differance in thinking-  

I believe no human can comprehend everything, and to try is just vanity. But there are basics. For instance-To me, there are two opposites to everything. Dark-Light. Sweet-Bitter. Hot-Cold. Pretty-Ugly etc. Thats physical. What you can see.

Now in the spiritual-There also are two opposites. Love-Hate. Good-Evil. Rightious-Wicked. And the differance is vastly wide.

That is where I start. That is the beginning. Now, I know that I was brought up in a traditional church, with good parents, and good church members. So I believe the big picture of what I was taught. God made us. God is good. God is Love. God was born miraculously through Mary, to 1-teach us himself.2-to join us to the Father by dieing for our sins. That is Love. That is light. That is truth. Before the big crap slinging arguements on who has the truth.

Let me share about my first  Father in law, Al.  He was Julie's dad, the wife who committed suicide. He was a good man. He was always nice to me and the kids. Even after his daughter died, and the rest of the family blamed me for her dieing, he supported me and told me I had no choice but to do what I did. We went deep sea fishing in october most years, and it was the only recreation he ever did. Spiritually- He did nothing. He told me about growing up in West Virginia around the small towns and the pentacostal churches with all the jumping around on fire “hypocrites” as he told me. The things he told me about would have really turned me off too. His dad use to come home drunk and beat his mom.  I can't personally comprehend what all this would do to a person growing up and how it would shape them. I was given a better upbringing by a good dad.
         Anyway, I am not kidding, he died last night. He has had cancer for a couple of years. I knew it was coming. I went to see him in the hospital and it happens I am the last person to have a conversation with him. I will miss him. What bothers my daughter is that a few weeks ago, a nurse told him a preacher was wanting to come by and see him, and he said no. I am trying to get across to her, that a year ago, when he was in the hospital, I went to see him, and I felt moved to ask him “Al, were you baptised?”. He said yes. I told him he was a good man and if he believed in God he was good to go. I still think that. I don't understand how people will be measured and judged, but ZI do know the first will come last and the last will come first. The Hindos and the muslims, and the vodoos and the hodoos are not my buisness, nor are the “God is me” people. I will try to love all and share the truth as I know it, which is – God is. Jesus is. They are. Holy is them. Satan was made to test us. Satan is Hate. Satan is Jelousy and every bad thing. Choose one. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. Most of the world Tim, is choosing Satan, selfishness, and rivalry. The rest Tim, we will understand one day. Those, IMO, that stand for God and his goodness will live again, and those who honestly made mistakes but strived for God will recieve instruction, pardon, and mercy, as well as immortality. I wish you could experience God manifest personally as I have a few times. You would understand. But god can't manifest to those who disbelieve in his existance as a separate entity.

Where is God? Three places or dimentions as far as I can concieve it. John 1-Everything was created through Jesus. He to me, is everything. All in All.  For example-The CERN super collider in Europe was built with the goal of finding “The God Particle”. It is a modrn day Tower of Babel . The nations have gathered together to do this. Out of all the so-called “geniuses” in Physics, who know about all kinds of laws and actions and reactions of nature and chemistry, “Nobel Prizes” and everything, but, they cannot explain one thing- if every nucleus has positive and negative charges, why don't they come apart? What holds everything together? They postulise this-“The God Particle”.   Mark says this is “Jesus”. He is what is. Everything you see is held together by a force. Everything is made through him. Everything. Existance is Jesus.

Second, those who choose good and love and believe in where things came from, the source of creation-Jesus-Have God in them. They dwell together. Love never dies.

Third, there is a God in Heaven, on a throne. He is the master of everything that is. He rules existance and reality. Time and space cannot describe him. He was and is and will be, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. Forever to Forever, just like his Son.

That is my trinity. God that is everything, God the Spirit, and God the Ruler of Everything. Covers everything. Thay are God. The other Gods are nothing.

In the beginning , everything was Good. There was no evil. Satan, and God knew what he would do beforehand, tried to be God, full of himself. He infected this perfection with evil. He is the “dark matter” of the universe.  He test us to see if we glorify ourselves, or God. We'll see Tim. Anyway sorry for rambling. Have a good weekend Tim.  
    :)  Love, Mark

RIP AL, God have mercy on him.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,00:04)

Hey Tim.
    I do not ever want you to sugarcoat. I treat people (or try to) like I want to be treated. One of my pet peves in life is I HATE to be lied to. The other is inconsideration. I, as a rule, am honest to a fault. I should shut up sometimes but I still keep saying exactly what I think. It's just the way I roll.

Tim, I have no way of knowing how you were raised, what your experiences were, or what you went through in organized religion. From what I read it wasn't good at all. I can't comprehend your “totality of being”, but you are what I am guessing a good, loving guy who has had very hypocritical and judgemental  people really jade you, until you found peace in God, which you looked for or were shown was in you. I agree with that point, that God is in you. Let me also expand on that -where God is, but first let me start with my basic differance in thinking-  

I believe no human can comprehend everything, and to try is just vanity. But there are basics. For instance-To me, there are two opposites to everything. Dark-Light. Sweet-Bitter. Hot-Cold. Pretty-Ugly etc. Thats physical. What you can see.

Now in the spiritual-There also are two opposites. Love-Hate. Good-Evil. Rightious-Wicked. And the difference is vastly wide.

That is where I start. That is the beginning. Now, I know that I was brought up in a traditional church, with good parents, and good church members. So I believe the big picture of what I was taught. God made us. God is good. God is Love. God was born miraculously through Mary, to 1-teach us himself.2-to join us to the Father by dieing for our sins. That is Love. That is light. That is truth. Before the big crap slinging arguements on who has the truth.

Let me share about my first  Father in law, Al.  He was Julie's dad, the wife who committed suicide. He was a good man. He was always nice to me and the kids. Even after his daughter died, and the rest of the family blamed me for her dieing, he supported me and told me I had no choice but to do what I did. We went deep sea fishing in october most years, and it was the only recreation he ever did. Spiritually- He did nothing. He told me about growing up in West Virginia around the small towns and the pentacostal churches with all the jumping around on fire “hypocrites” as he told me. The things he told me about would have really turned me off too. His dad use to come home drunk and beat his mom.  I can't personally comprehend what all this would do to a person growing up and how it would shape them. I was given a better upbringing by a good dad.
         Anyway, I am not kidding, he died last night. He has had cancer for a couple of years. I knew it was coming. I went to see him in the hospital and it happens I am the last person to have a conversation with him. I will miss him. What bothers my daughter is that a few weeks ago, a nurse told him a preacher was wanting to come by and see him, and he said no. I am trying to get across to her, that a year ago, when he was in the hospital, I went to see him, and I felt moved to ask him “Al, were you baptised?”. He said yes. I told him he was a good man and if he believed in God he was good to go. I still think that. I don't understand how people will be measured and judged, but I do know the first will come last and the last will come first. The Hindos and the muslims, and the vodoos and the hodoos are not my buisness, nor are the “God is me” people. I will try to love all and share the truth as I know it, which is – God is. Jesus is. They are. Holy are they. Satan was made to test us. Satan is Hate. Satan is Jelousy and every bad thing. Choose one. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. Most of the world Tim, is choosing Satan, selfishness, and rivalry. The rest Tim, we will understand one day. Those, IMO, that stand for God and his goodness will live again, and those who honestly made mistakes but strived for God will recieve instruction, pardon, and mercy, as well as immortality. I wish you could experience God manifested personally as I have a few times. You would understand. But god can't manifest to those who disbelieve in his existance as a separate entity.

Where is God? Three places or dimentions as far as I can concieve it. John 1-Everything was created through Jesus. He to me, is everything. All in All.  For example-The CERN super collider in Europe was built with the goal of finding “The God Particle”. It is a modern day Tower of Babel . The nations have gathered together to do this. Out of all the so-called “geniuses” in Physics, who know about all kinds of laws and actions and reactions of nature and chemistry, “Nobel Prizes” and everything, but, they cannot explain one thing- if every nucleus has positive and negative charges, why don't they come apart? What holds everything together? They propose this-“The God Particle”.   Mark says this is “Jesus”. He is “what is”. Everything you see is held together by a force. Everything is made through him. Everything. Existance is Jesus.  In the beginning , everything was Good. There was no evil. Satan, and God knew what he would do beforehand, tried to be God, full of himself. He infected this perfection with evil. He is the “dark matter” of the universe.  He tests us to see if we glorify ourselves, or God. We'll see Tim. Anyway sorry for rambling. Have a good weekend Tim.   :)  Love, Mark

RIP AL, God have mercy on him.

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way Tim, this is where I am having a differance with the Catholic Church. That explination of what Jesus was, and John 1:1, and the last supper all come together to me to express what Jesus is. When he took bread and wine, and said “this is my body, this is my blood”, what he was really saying to me is “I am everything in existance, not just a prophet or teacher, but everything”, and it was proved by his resurrection.    Back then, if there wasn't any rain, there wasn't any wheat, and you starved to death. Also, the water there wasn't fit to drink. Without rain, there was no wine either. These were thier very life to them. They understood later exactly what Jesus ment. He was claiming and proving that he is everything to us. Literally, if you do not eat or drink, you will die. “If you do not eat the flesh of the son of man you will die” is what he told the jews before. Some listened to him and followed him until then, and when he made this declaration, they left his company. Funny, this is John 6:66, a stumbling block to non-believers in him.  But it is physically and spiritualy true.  Without him, you have nothing IMO.

Now, this understanding has HUGE implications to my life. The church, took that and made it a institution to be only propegated by them. Let me say, this is where I agree with you. The church and all that broke off from them claim superiority and exclusiveness on the truth. The truth will set you free of this. BUT, then it is not becoming of a child of the Living God ,to say that they are all wrong and lost. God will Judge them. The leaders the hardest as it is written. There is a judgement. We are going to court. The scrolls will be opened, and your life will be laid bare in front of humanity. The lowly and humble and meek will recieve mercy as he stated in scripture. With Jesus as your intercessor you will be found “not guilty” and forgiven of all of your faults. Without Jesus you will be at his mercy, and I have no idea what happens then or on who he will show mercy. This is not a symbol. This is literal. Jesus was the only human to be directly born straight from God himself(God incarnate, as well as human). No one knows but Jesus what it is like to be totally dead and be on the other side, and come back. We cannot comprehend what it is to be totally spiritual and not physical.  All we have is what the truthful book tells us. Proof of this is this solid fact-No human ever, that walked this earth, did the signs and wonders that he did. If you are right in “self Gods”, then there has to be a man who could do wonders.

So Tim, to convince me of what you believe as truth to me, you will have to show me a man who has been so “enlightened” or “Sinless”, or “perfect” that they could do one of the wonders or miracles that Jesus did. Just one. Theroreticly they should do all of them if they can attain it as you say. but my challange to you is just one. Peace-Mark

ftk
    Participant

Mark: Greetings…..I've enjoyed your writings. You are growing in understanding as we all should, being that we are planted with the “seed” words of God to grow up unto him.

You said……Jesus was the only human to be directly born straight from God himself……I have an interesting viewpoint on the subject. I think maybe the conception of Jesus was a picture of the new birth of mankind or “born again”!……JESUS WAS THE FIRST BORN-AGAIN MAN, BORN OF THE SPIRIT/WORDS OF GOD through THE ANGELS WORD!…. THE WORD/SEED OF GOD, WAS SPOKEN/PLANTED IN MARYS HEART AS SHE ACCEPTED HIS WORDS AS TRUTH FROM GOD!….. SHE 'BELIEVED' THE MESSENGER WHICH CONCEIVED THE SEED/SPIRIT OF GOD! JESUS WAS THE FIRST MAN RE-BORN OF THE WORD OF GOD AND BECAME FLESH.

SO, WHEN WE ARE “BORN AGAIN” OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE WORD OF GOD… WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN BORN OF WOMAN/BORN OF WATER……THE SECOND BIRTH OR BEING BORN AGAIN…. IS AFTER ONE “DIES” TO HIS PHYSICALLY CREATED SELF…..[IT IS APPOINTED TO MAN ONCE TO DIE]….THEN COMES HIS JUDGMENT…..[JESUS, THE WORD OF GOD IS THE JUDGE]…..WHEN THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS COMES TO US, WE HAVE THE CHOICE….ACCEPT THE TRUTH OF WHO WE REALLY ARE….. BY FAITH(LIKE MARY DID)…OR REJECT THE TRUTH AND LIVE IN MORTAL SIN AND DEATH(MENTAL SEPARATION) FROM GOD. IF HE THEN, ACCEPTS THE 'SEED' WORDS OF GOD…LIKE MARY DID….IN HIS HEART, THEN AS THAT SEED/WORD OF GOD GROWS WITHIN THE HEART OF MAN (WHICH IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD) THEN THE MAN IS RESURRECTED TO NEW “SPIRIT” LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS! Just food for thought!

As to miracles if a person chooses not to believe it wouldn't matter if someone came back from the dead. If I were to “perform” any miracle, just like the disciples and Paul and many others ordained and sent out to “do” the works of healing for God, you or anyone else in the visual area, would not necessarily believe it was a miracle from God. I believe for myself, “all things” are possible to him that believes. I've see little miracles and big miracles but they are miracles to me and “wonders” to others! (Like, I wonder how he did that…) I believe that we will do greater works than Jesus did. That was his promise to us.

Thanks for the opportunity to expound some of my truth, hope you can benefit in some way, bless you and yours, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,21:17)
    Hey Ed: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING….I AGREE?….GOOD POST!……ALSO DEC.9TH POST….WELL PUT, WELL DESCRIBED…..THE LAW FOR GUIDELINES IS NOT REALLY A LAW FOR ME BUT USING IT AS GUIDELINES IS GOOD AND PROPER! I SAY THE LAW IS FULFILLED AND PASSED AWAY…YOU SAY ITS THERE FOR GUIDELINES….THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME…GOOD JOB, GOOD POST! IMO, TK:D

Hi Tim,

Thanks! :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    http://www.holycitybiblecode

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    I appriciate the opportunity to fellowship with you too. It gives me a chance to put down my thoughts and beliefs also, and a place I can go back and read and reflect on who I am, and what I believe, and where I am going. I know that I am in conflict with you on many things, but I have always tried to find “common ground” between us.
       That being said, I think the first thing we both agree with, is the power of Love. :)   We both see love as a healing power with limitless abilitys.  
        Our biggest differance, is the nature and comprehension of God vs. Us.  The main example of this, is how I narrowed you down to the one belief I have that my life is centered around, and that is the God-man Jesus, and his total Kingship. You state and believe that he was an “enlightened/refined” man, who was just like us and no differant than us, except that he had “true understanding”, and we can be him. That is the fork in the road for our commonality. I believe what the bible says, that God announced through the prophets that the chosen one would be holy and born to a virgin, and would rule forever. “Father Forever” , “God is with us”. And he would atone for our sins and save us.  No other man born of woman can be this. He is Christ. To me to say he was a man just like us denys the Father and the son, and thier rule. “The spirit of the antichrist”. To me, that is the minset spoken of by scripture that comes to decieve. It does make sense to many, because men only understand what they can see. Thomas Jefferson believed like this also. He even wanted to take the bible and delete all the passages that delt with miracles, because he was “enlightened” with the “truth” also. But I believe the direct witnesses that were chosen beforehand who testified the many signs and wonders performed by Jesus, Ruler of the world, “The King”.   You and Ed may profess sinlessness and perfection, but until yall  can either  [1-prophesy a verifyiable event (like Moses said, a true prophet will Prophesy, and if his predictions don't come true, don't fear them), or 2-do any one of the wonders that Jesus or Elijah did.]  Until then, I don't believe either one of you. This scripture fits IMO, for both of you who say perfection is in yourselves and this world will not end, and the leaders of most churches-

Jeremiah 5:31 >>

New International Version (©1984)
    The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

I'll prophesy-This world is under the spell of Satan, and it is so asleep that is cannot recognise how far it has fallen. Men are worshipped and Idolized, and entertainers are held in far more esteem than God himself. God is a jelous God, and he has watched his wife(us) commit adultry to his face far long enough. His churches have become “dens of thieves”, his sheep are scattered, and his world polluted. He will speak by the end of 2012, by something that will make 9-11 seem like a picnic. Israel will be punished for thier sins, as both the symbolic Israel, which is the whole community of the believers of the true God, and the literal one. The world won't end, but it will wish it did. God will speak this year. Now lets find out………………………

mikeangel
    Participant

This is what God told me the summer of 2007, and I repeated it to my family, and was told I needed to see a doctor. I sold my house, watched the economy fall appart, watched Iran prepare to destroy Israel, and found out my church has been misleading me my whole life. I told the church too. I'm ready to see it come, and this time, the world won't be able to explain this as coincidence, it will recognise God, and be completely ashamed of itself. I have been begging God to tell me what to do, and his answer is so confusing to me. All he will tell me to do is “Be still”. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

An article on CERN I thought would be interesting to some-This complex in Switzerland cost 500 billion dollars, and was built by many nations-

“If you’ve paid any attention to physics or physical science research in the past few years, you’ve heard about the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the world’s largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. The LHC was built partially with the hopes of finding the elusive Higgs boson, a theorized but undiscovered particle which, if found, would sew up nicely our understanding of the relationship between mass and energy.

The Higgs boson is the only particle left in our understanding of particle physics (called the Standard Model) that we haven’t discovered. We think it exists — there’s math that postulates it does — it simply has never been observed. This is why it’s called the “God Particle,” because it’s the particle that would explain the difference between objects with mass and objects that have only energy — objects with form and objects without”

Hmmmmm.

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark: Bless you this day…..my response to your post:

You said in part:….[the God-man Jesus, and his total Kingship]….do you know that a King has even the power to give his Kingdom away to others?

…..[“God is with us”]…IF GOD IS SPIRIT….AND THEREFORE HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT….AND GOD GAVE HIS WORDS/SPIRIT TO JESUS WHO ACCEPTED AND GREW STRONG IN THE LORD AND THEN GAVE THEM TO WHOSOEVER WOULD ACCEPT AND BELIEVE…..AND THE MAN PARTAKES, OR EATS, OR CONSUMES/OR BELIEVES THEM, REJECTING ALL LIES/DARKNESS,…. HE WOULD THEN BE FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT/GOD/… GODS WORDS/SPIRIT/TRUTH…WOULDN'T HE?…. THAT WOULD MEAN THE MANS LIFE WITHIN HIM, WAS IN, BY AND THROUGH HOLY GOD! WOULD THAT THEN BE TO YOU…A GOD/MAN….HOLY SPIRIT MARRIED TO A PHYSICAL BODY,…ONE TOGETHER! CHRIST IN MAN!…..SO, WHERE WOULD JESUS BE?

…..[“The spirit of the antichrist”]….WOULD THAT NOT BE A DOCTRINE/WORD/SPIRIT THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE DOCTRINE/WORD/SPIRIT OF CHRIST…..ANTI-LIGHT….ANTI-TRUTH….ANTI-GOD…DARKNESS….DECEPTION…LIES AGAINST THE TRUTH, ETC.!

….[You and Ed may profess sinlessness and perfection,] I cannot speak for Ed..to his own master he stands or falls….but for me when I read John14:22 though John15 the scriptures are loaded with abiding in the words of Jesus and at 15:3, Jesus says…NOW ARE YOU CLEAN THROUGH THE WORDS I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU….V16…CHOSEN AND ORDAINED YOU…to turn and reject that as truth from Jesus would be anti-christ! When God tells me I am righteous, cleansed and made perfect I do not reject his words!!

….…..IF ONE REJECTS “LIFE” HE WILL REMAIN IN HIS (MENTAL) WORLD OF LIES/DECEPTIONS/UNTRUTH/DARKNESS/DEATH-SICKNESS-DISEASE…..Jesus(the truth) defeated Satan(lies and deceptions) for those who accept and believe. All others are in darkness, outside of God where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth!

You have the choice to find gospel, life and peace in the scriptures or sin, death, and destruction! Nobody can make that choice for you.

I don't want anyone, anywhere to follow me in anyway that isn't the truth from God! Each one chooses his own way to God. IMO, TK

IT IS TRUE….READ HIS WORDS FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT, AS THOUGH TO YOU PERSONALLY,…BE STILL AND BECOME THEM!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 12 2011,21:29)
    Tim,

You and Ed may profess sinlessness and perfection, but until yall  can either  [1-prophesy a verifyiable event (like Moses said, a true prophet will Prophesy, and if his predictions don't come true, don't fear them), or 2-do any one of the wonders that Jesus or Elijah did.]  Until then, I don't believe either one of you.

Hi Mark,

If you were able to do either of those things,
    would you then consider yourself perfect?
    To be perfect IS TO ABSTAIN from sin.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account