New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,08:18)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 05 2011,20:43)
    Ed: If man could enter into life by following the commandments what was the need for Jesus to come?

TK

Hi Tim,

To die on the cross to make available God's HolySpirit to us,
    giving us the desire to follow God's commandments and live.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ED; JESUS GAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MANY PEOPLE BEFORE HE WENT TO THE CROSS. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,02:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,08:18)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 05 2011,20:43)
    Ed: If man could enter into life by following the commandments what was the need for Jesus to come?

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

ED; JESUS GAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO MANY PEOPLE BEFORE HE WENT TO THE CROSS. TK

Hi Tim,

Yea, and the term “graven image” was used long before [] crosses
    began to dot every graveyard, so what's your point?
    Are you trying to limit God by time?

Do you not know what the word “Prophecy” means?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

ED: THERE ARE MANY MORE ''GRAVEN IMAGES'' IN THE HEART OF MAN THAN MADE INTO LITTLE CROSSES. A GRAVEN IMAGE IS ALSO THE IMAGE CREATED WITHIN A MANS HEART OF HIS IDEAS OF WHAT HIS GOD WANTS OR DEMANDS HIM TO DO OR BE! THE MOST DECEITFUL

OF ALL GRAVEN IMAGES IN THE MIND/HEARTS OF MEN IS ANY FORM OF WORKING OR DOING OR NOT DOING OR NOT WORKING OR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE BY A MAN THAT MAKES HIM THINK HE IS ONE BIT BETTER OR MORE HOLY OR MORE PERFECT, IN ANY WAY, UNTO GOD.

THOU SHALT NOT MAKE, UNTO THEE, ''ANY'' PRE-CONCEIVED BELIEFS OF CREATING GOODNESS FOR ACCEPTANCE UNTO GOD!
    THAT'S SELF RIGHTEOUS….A SELF IMPOSED DUTY OF PERFORMANCE TO BE ACCEPTABLE TO GOD. RELIGION HAS MANY IDOLS!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim, this is the point I was making.

John 16:7-13:
    7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go
    not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself;
    but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
    neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
    9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. (Romans 8:7-9)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Thamks Tim. Now, the other questions please. Did Jesus literally perform miracles(water into wine, the multiplacation of loaves and fish, rising from the earth, raising the dead)? And if so, by what power?
    Also What got Mary pregnant? Was it separate from us? Thanks, peace and love-Mark

Also, you lucky man you. I have always dreamed about getting a saltwater boat and goint bluewater fishing by myself. I have to settle for chartering a boat once a year and going. I love it. I love the smell of squid on my hands. I love catching the bait off the rocks before we head out. I love the ride out, especially when it's rough. If I were you, I would be saving every penny I could to get a boat with twin 4-stroke 200's and just leave until I was out of food. I guess thats why God has me live up here. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Beside the thread Tim. last time I went out we got on a school of Amberjack. I was the first to hook up. I had brought my own bait, and no one else was doing anything. I had set my rod down betewwn my knees and tried to light a cigaratte. A 15# amberjack then defined my pain level by surprising me. :p. The rest of the day was great. I limped all the way back to Memphis. I then learned how to grill amberjack. I wish I lived down there.

mikeangel
    Participant

(Out of Destin, Florida, where i always go)

ftk
    Participant

Mark: You had ask…… Now, the other questions please. Did Jesus literally perform miracles(water into wine, the multiplacation of loaves and fish, rising from the earth, raising the dead)? And if so, by what power?
    Also What got Mary pregnant? Was it separate from us? Thanks, peace and love-Mark

I was raised in the Nazarene Church the first thirty years of my life. I learned to hate that religion but knew in my heart there was truth I was not hearing correctly about God. I began to look briefly at other religions but found nothing(or nobody) to cling to for truth. This is how I came to choosing Jesus and making him my lord and savior! On my own, at home, all alone I told Jesus, I don't know if your there and don't no if you care but I choose openly to make you my lord. I told Jesus I would listen to him only if it came down to a choice and I told him if you will promise to show me the truth, even if I end up standing all alone in a field I will have you with me. I actually gave Jesus a condition. One condition please, don't let me be a fool. If you give me the truth, I can take the heat but please don't let me be deceived into error. Please, the truth only!

The very reason I chose Jesus was the miracle powers he displayed…..AND TOLD OTHERS INCLUDING US THAT WE HAD THE VERY SAME POWER AS HIM….if we can believe. So it was his total control of nature, the physical body, and all for “good”, kindness, and love that attracted me to follow Jesus.

So I believe every supernatural happening created by Jesus. Many of the signs of Gods power were intentional to show supernatural. No illusionist can work with controlling nature!

About Mary, for me it really doesn't matter whether she was “alma”/virgin or not! Jesus proved himself a God/Man later and apart from his birth. Yet I believe the “picture” that was intended by God to give to man was the New Birth or Born Again experience that we must undergo to find our way back home in God…..Hear this in spirit!……An Angel (a messenger of God) came and spoke the words of God[spirit seeds] to Mary…..Mary believed the messenger and so conceived the spirit/seed/word of God, within her heart, which began to grow and created the first “born of spirit” man. Jesus was first begotten, Adam was first created! Hence Jesus becomes an example of mans/our position with God and what that means to each individual to accept the words of Jesus, in our hearts and re-create our minds unto God!

Jesus is the first/born again man. Now God/man lives again with no separation from God… except beliefs or “veils” in the mind…. that hinder or block the light of man from seeing the truth from God…in him….just like Jesus. Our brother!

The New Testament words/spirit of God was sent to mankind through Jesus to show, tell and signify the truth of God/Man's relationship. This same word from God in a man will, tear down walls and veils of untruth/illusion, darkness and death….. and at the same time, build up, create, and give life and love. The words of God through Jesus in the mind/heart are going to build up, plant and create new life….in man, or…….tear down, uproot and destroy life in those who disbelieve. This is the two edged sword of the spirit words of Jesus. My truth is….mankind is under the death sentence of Adams choice, until or unless they undo Adams choice and choose the life Jesus expressed. By making Jesus words from God…lord or master of your life, you can overcome death.

Hope this helps give some ideas of where I come from. I will always answer any question you might have to the very best of my ability. Probably the answer will not be a mainline religious truth commonly accepted by religion but it is honest from the heart with much effort over a long period of time. God bless you Mark in your trek to find out just how perfect God has already made you. IMO,TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

We are perfect when we stop sinning. (John 8:34-35)
    Have you stopped sinning yet, Tim? (Ezekiel 33:10-11)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Tim. We concieve God and scriptures differantly, but I appriciate honesty.  I have found peace too. My wife and I are going to start going to differant churches to find one we are both comfortable with. I can't be Baptist, because of the masons, and I can't be Catholic, because of the many point blank things that IMO take th efocus off of Jesus. I am a work in progress, but I am getting there. I will never be perfect. But I am forgiven. and I will be made anew again at the ressurection. Peace Tim, I hope you are enjoying the warmth down there. I had to leave a 6 this morning to take my wife to work because of black ice on the bridges. Go fishing for me if you get the chance. Love, Mark :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 08 2011,15:18)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Are you perfect Ed?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 08 2011,23:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 08 2011,15:18)
    Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 08 2011,23:50)

I am a work in progress, but I am getting there. I will never be perfect.

Are you perfect Ed?

Hi Mark,

Since “I” have stopped sinning, you bet. (2Tm.3:5)
    Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father
    which is in heaven is perfect. (Matt.5:48)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

O.K. Ed. Your perfect. I'm not. After Judgment, if Jesus has mercy on me, I will be. That's when I will be made new and perfect by the power of Jesus. Until then, I'll do my best and keep trying, and like the man hanging on the cross next to him, I am praying-“Please Jesus, remember me….”. My burdens do not even come close to what he went through for me, but from my sufferings, I share in his. An that is to deny your very self, and take up your own cross,like Jesus commanded, and bear it. You, IMO, by saying you do not sin, are like your assertion of Tim in that he says that perfection and God is in himself! If you really think that you are perfect, then you should agree with Tim. The only differance between yall is that he says there is no commandments or laws and he is perfect without them; and you say you obey everything by the law and are perfect. We'll see.

Tim,
    Ok, now, you brushed over it I think, but I think my question was,- How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No? Thanks. Love ya'll, Mark  

:)

terraricca
    Participant

hi Mark

My wife and I are going to start going to differant churches to find one we are both comfortable with. I can't be Baptist, because of the masons, and I can't be Catholic, because of the many point blank things that IMO take th efocus off of Jesus. I am a work in progress, but I am getting there

my friend on your way to righteousness always remember that churches are men made institutions ,NOT of God but tolorated,you will feel in time that you do not need that type of support ,and can directly rely on God and his word,

may God bless you on your way,

Pierre :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Pierre,
    I really do like meeting other people who will go somewhere just to do something for God. I like singing hymns too. I always like communion and seeing others Baptised. I do like it. At least they Promote Jesus. It's ones own choice. Hope you are well friend. Nice to hear from you. :)

terraricca
    Participant

mark

Remember what you just told me ,those are the things you like and want ,for you,but in this there is no God it is called human behavior,do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with it,I just wanted to separate your self servic and Godly service,

But you still on the learning buggy :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 09 2011,10:46)
    O.K. Ed. Your perfect. I'm not. After Judgment, if Jesus has mercy on me, I will be. That's when I will be made new and perfect by the power of Jesus. Until then, I'll do my best and keep trying, and like the man hanging on the cross next to him, I am praying-“Please Jesus, remember me….”. My burdens do not even come close to what he went through for me, but from my sufferings, I share in his. An that is to deny your very self, and take up your own cross,like Jesus commanded, and bear it. You, IMO, by saying you do not sin, are like your assertion of Tim in that he says that perfection and God is in himself! If you really think that you are perfect, then you should agree with Tim. The only differance between yall is that he says there is no commandments or laws and he is perfect without them; and you say you obey everything by the law and are perfect. We'll see.

Tim,
    Ok, now, you brushed over it I think, but I think my question was,- How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No? Thanks. Love ya'll, Mark  

:)

Hi Mark, well what are you waiting for then!?

Attempting to follow God's laws is something we strive to do on our own, with the help of the HolySpirit.
    The HolySpirit on the inside, provides us with a causal reasoning that's in harmony with God's laws.
    Therefore God's perfection in us is assured, as is our completeness in him.
    To truly perceive our perfection in God, beliefs must reflect truth.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Mark: Greetings to My friend: Please don't forget that none of those buildings with steeples and crosses are Gods churches! You and your wife are the true church of God/the body of Christ. It is within each of you that Gods truth will come from Jesus to create in you God Kingdom on/in earth. I can tell you are sensitive to the Spirit of God….he will teach you….I hate to see you go to the mock churches. If for social contact, fine, but to find God you will find the truth within YOU as the spirit teaches YOU. I have hundreds of writings I would email to you if you ever wish to read some on any subject. Yet the confirmation of the truth of who and what you really are as a Son of God will come from the Spirit within. My email address is: [email protected]…..I have much love and respect for you if I can ever help in any way! God bless you and yours! TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,11:56)
    hi Mark

My wife and I are going to start going to differant churches to find one we are both comfortable with. I can't be Baptist, because of the masons, and I can't be Catholic, because of the many point blank things that IMO take th efocus off of Jesus. I am a work in progress, but I am getting there

my friend on your way to righteousness always remember that churches are men made institutions ,NOT of God but tolorated,you will feel in time that you do not need that type of support ,and can directly rely on God and his word,

may God bless you on your way,

Pierre :)

Greetings Pierre …. May I be so bold as to suggest you not waste your time and your wifes time shopping churches…. Instead ask for the direction that will bring you to his church the little flock …. A good indication is that it will be called by his name…. “The Church Of God”…. In addition to beiing called by his name this church will hold by His Holydays and will be a sabbath keeping congregation ….. I might add iam still in search of this church,however,my heart is starting to tell me Iam close to finding it…. (No one comes to me unless he be called of the father)

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Tim. I trust no writings but scripture. When I ask questions to leaders in my church on things on the RCC that I don't agree with, I am quoted Turtillian and other church fathers and writings by others, but I only trust the Bible. That maybe narrow mined to some, but it works for me. Thats why I am in the situation I am in. I am both peaceful and troubled at the same time. Peaceful because I know God is close to me, and I hang onto the bible like a lifejacket. Troubled by the clear as day conflicts it presents by the state of society and the state of most of the churches. It's the greedy leaders of the churches, not the people. I have met some really loving and gentle servants of the gospel in many differant churches. I have met some demons too. The proportions are in favor of good people though. Society in general shuns even bringing God up. Look, I know how bad some churches have become, but, they are much better than other gatherings for finding other christians. The off the wall teachings by the leaders will be judged one day. But the faithful will be brought through safe. I am a people person. I love the emotional contact I get at church. i like being to stand up for God and raise my hands in prayer to make a statement. I am not ashamed of him. I only have a brief spark of time to show my love for him, publicly, and mostly in private. I can't praise him when I am dead.I want to make the most of it now. He is leading me, and I trust him.  My wife and I are God loving people, and we try. She volunteers at a nursing home on Sundays. I go downtown to feed the homeless. We just want to find a place to publicly worship together to make ourselves more in union. We are growing together. My concience is at peace with us. She is my better half. We'll see.

Now, if you would be so kind, what about the questions about Jesus' origins?

How was Jesus made? Did God himself, become manifest in the one man Jesus Christ. You mentioned the announcement, I knew that, but then, Did God get Mary pregnant?  More concise-Is he(Jesus) differant than us? Yes or No?

Love, Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account