New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Tim,

But I don't know if another scripture that so exactly describes his disposition with the pharasees and the way he was condemned and why. We both love much, but comprehend god and the bible differantly. I believe in a actual God separate from you and me, that created all of this. He is revealed in the scriptures which were inspired by his holy spirit, proven by the things fortold and fulfilled so precisely, without the possibility of coincidence. Also, Jesus claiming to be the holy one, and proving it my the many miricles he preformed, establishes him as King. I don't understand how you say there isn't a God separate from you and me. Also, for instance, Moses said not to fear a prophet that made predictions and oracles that weren't fulfilled. All these people who supposedly tap into 'life energy” and paranormal phycic abilitys haven't predicted one major thing to be fortold and fulfilled. On the contrary, everytime they do, they are quickly shamed because they are false. Jack van impe and the like who you listened to in your beginning weren't the model diciples to trust, no matter you were disappointed and disgusted. they blow my mind with hypocracy. The major churches are flawed too, no one is perfect. But I think we have common ground on one thing-The perfect and holy spirit that exist in every Jesus believing person, binds us in love and hope- and even if we differ in how we think the world will change-we know it will change according to GODs word-and we will be with God in heaven-Forever. Love to you Tim-Mark

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: The Bible word “obey” and “obedience” has a tendency to paint up a picture in the mind of “submission” to something. A worker who must obey. A dog who must obey. A child who must obey. Etc.!

OBEY and OBEDIANCE [Grk. wd. “pethio” or “hupakouo”]……….{Pethio}…pacify…give ascent to….go along with….obey….conciliate! {Hupakouo}…listen to…take heed….hearken to…conform to….obey…!

All forms of obey and obedience have to do with willingness to listening to, hearing willingly, following willingly, accepting as truth, pay attention to etc.! Its always willing not force. A suggestion never a command! Obeying Gods words is choosing to accept and believe and so live by them.

ftk
    Participant

Mark: Please take care in using the word “fear”. The word fear when used as the fear of the lord is “respect” unto God. Fear as in afraid for life type fear (being afraid) is the opposite of the “faith” which saves our souls. Faith in God unites us with God. A union, A marriage!!

Fear separates us from God. Breaks the union. Fear causes divorcement from God. Please notice the post to Pierre on the word “obey”. These are my thoughts and opinions. Bless you, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 29 2011,21:38)
    Hey Tim,

But I don't know if another scripture that so exactly describes his disposition with the pharasees and the way he was condemned and why. We both love much, but comprehend god and the bible differantly. I believe in a actual God separate from you and me, that created all of this. He is revealed in the scriptures which were inspired by his holy spirit, proven by the things fortold and fulfilled so precisely, without the possibility of coincidence. Also, Jesus claiming to be the holy one, and proving it my the many miricles he preformed, establishes him as King. I don't understand how you say there isn't a God separate from you and me.   Also, for instance, Moses said not to fear a prophet that made predictions and oracles that weren't fulfilled. All these people who supposedly tap into 'life energy” and paranormal phycic abilitys haven't predicted one major thing to be fortold and fulfilled. On the contrary, everytime they do, they are quickly shamed because they are false. Jack van impe and the like who you listened to in your beginning weren't the model diciples to trust, no matter you were disappointed and disgusted. they blow my mind with hypocracy. The major churches are flawed too, no one is perfect. But I think we have common ground on one thing-The perfect and holy spirit that exist in every Jesus believing person, binds us in love and hope- and even if we differ in how we think the world will change-we know it will change according to GODs word-and we will be with God in heaven-Forever. Love to you Tim-Mark

Mark: We both have the same promises from God. If we seek we will find. You are on the track of truth. Not condescending lies. You will know the truth and the truth will make you free.

I don't know you by site but I have an interesting picture in my mind of you by the way you write. Yes I do see Michael the great Angel when I see your name but I see Peter in my minds eye. (actually you remind me or me, I chose Peter as most like me)

Peter was a big strong fisherman that didn't let anybody get in his way. He was of course in love with Jesus but he was still Peter. When they came to get Jesus toward the end of his time, Peter grabbed a nearby sword and went to war. He whacked off the first mans ear (he was going for his head in my opinion). Jesus of course stopped the fight but Peter was really confused. The next thing you hear about Peter is when he is standing outside the Pratorium while they were trying Jesus he denied even knowing Jesus, three times along with cussing and swearing. (typical of fishermen and me when I get angry)

Don't want to waste your time just thought I would share my thoughts of the moment. I pray for continual revelation of truth to come to you as you ponder and meditate and learn. The Holy spirit is your teacher, the best of the best! Much love, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Destroying False Notions & Encountering God… Really
    2 Cor 10:4-5 (TEB) The weapons we use in our fight… destroy strongholds. We destroy false arguments; we pull down every proud obstacle that is raised against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey Christ. [Isa 11:2-3]

2 Tim 3:16-17 (TEB) All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instructions for right living, so that the man who serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good work.

2 Cor 5:11 (NIV) Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men…

Ps 34:11 (NEB) Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

Ps 89:7 (NIV) In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared.

Satan, The Bogey Man
    Ps 76:4,7 (NIV) You [O God] are resplendent with light… You alone are to be feared.

If we fear anything other than God, we are deceived. God is the only thing in the universe worthy of fear. Satan, of course, would disagree and has made an industry out generating bogus fear. His weapons are horror movies, anxieties, worries, nightmares, phobias, panic attacks, demons, etc. Satan wants the fear due God. To be sure, Satan is truly a terrifying master to those under his care, but those “in Christ” have been purchased from his mastery and need not fear him any longer. Whenever it is in our power, we should cut off any access Satan has to our minds or hearts to plant bogus fear.
    Isa 8:12-13 (NIV) …Do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.

Mat 10:28 (NIV) [Jesus] “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in hell.”

Luke 12:4-5 (Jer) “To you my friends I say: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. I will tell you whom to fear; fear him who, after he has killed, has the power to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.”

Fear And Sovereignty

In Scripture and experience, the fear of God is closely linked to the revelation of His sovereignty.
    Job 23:13-16 (NIV) “But he stands alone, and who can oppose him? He does whatever he pleases. He carries out his decree against me, and many such plans he still has in store. That is why I am terrified before him; when I think of all this, I fear him. God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me.”

I posted this commentary from something else, and I agree with it. It mirrors what I think. I fear God, he alone is to be feared. The perfect love that has no fear is to fear absolutely nothing else-sickness, violence, others etc. etc.- but only God. Yes, I fear God. No matter how much pain and torment I have inflicted on me, It doesn't matter. It will soon be a memory, my life is a spark off of the fire that exist for a moment. On the other side, If God lets me or wants me too, I'll either whoop the devil's (donkey) or watch God do it. I'm not afraid of him, he is powerless over me. My problems are my own stupidity and pride and impatience. anyway, just my thoughts.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 29 2011,22:53)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 29 2011,21:38)
    Hey Tim,

But I don't know if another scripture that so exactly describes his disposition with the pharasees and the way he was condemned and why. We both love much, but comprehend god and the bible differantly. I believe in a actual God separate from you and me, that created all of this. He is revealed in the scriptures which were inspired by his holy spirit, proven by the things fortold and fulfilled so precisely, without the possibility of coincidence. Also, Jesus claiming to be the holy one, and proving it my the many miricles he preformed, establishes him as King. I don't understand how you say there isn't a God separate from you and me.   Also, for instance, Moses said not to fear a prophet that made predictions and oracles that weren't fulfilled. All these people who supposedly tap into 'life energy” and paranormal phycic abilitys haven't predicted one major thing to be fortold and fulfilled. On the contrary, everytime they do, they are quickly shamed because they are false. Jack van impe and the like who you listened to in your beginning weren't the model diciples to trust, no matter you were disappointed and disgusted. they blow my mind with hypocracy. The major churches are flawed too, no one is perfect. But I think we have common ground on one thing-The perfect and holy spirit that exist in every Jesus believing person, binds us in love and hope- and even if we differ in how we think the world will change-we know it will change according to GODs word-and we will be with God in heaven-Forever. Love to you Tim-Mark

Mark: We both have the same promises from God. If we seek we will find. You are on the track of truth. Not condescending lies. You will know the truth and the truth will make you free.

I don't know you by site but I have an interesting picture in my mind of you by the way you write. Yes I do see Michael the great Angel when I see your name but I see Peter in my minds eye. (actually you remind me or me, I chose Peter as most like me)

Peter was a big strong fisherman that didn't let anybody get in his way. He was of course in love with Jesus but he was still Peter. When they came to get Jesus toward the end of his time, Peter grabbed a nearby sword and went to war. He whacked off the first mans ear (he was going for his head in my opinion). Jesus of course stopped the fight but Peter was really confused. The next thing you hear about Peter is when he is standing outside the Pratorium while they were trying Jesus he denied even knowing Jesus, three times along with cussing and swearing. (typical of fishermen and me when I get angry)

Don't want to waste your time just thought I would share my thoughts of the moment. I pray for continual revelation of truth to come to you as you ponder and meditate and learn. The Holy spirit is your teacher, the best of the best! Much love, TK

Thanks Tim. You are right. I am growing and learning alot these days. i remember when I first heard you, and how much you shocked me, and  thought that I had a grip on things and you were nuts. I have changed. I cant believe that all the while I thought that, I was going to a church that actually thinks they are re-living the sacrifice of Jesus to get the body and blood of him, and at the moment of consecration and absolution, are essentially Christ. I was equally nuts as I thought you were. I still differ on things, but I have grown in the commonality we share in Christ. I am still growing too. I hope we both are.. Anyway, St. Peter I am not, I wish I was. Mikeangel either. Maybe someday in God's will, but I gots lots to go. I am just a painter (house) thats hopelessly obsessed with the Bible. Have a good day friend, Love, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I wish I could tell you more about me, but I cannot. I got many faults and scars bro. I'm not evil, but as imperfect as it gets. I don't participate in church, but I still go, I love the people (some more than others, sinful in it'sself). Pray for me Tim. I need it. I'll pray for you too. :)

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark: I was wondering if you might read a story Jesus gave, I know you have read it before but this time please make it very very personal between you and God. Its my favorite story, thanks for taking the time. Luke15:11….Jesus tells a story to Mark about his father in Heaven! See what the Father does, wow, what love! Bless you, TK

ftk
    Participant

Luke 15:11-32….Thanks

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 29 2011,23:27)
    Luke 15:11-32….Thanks

Hi Tim,

Do you think God was concerned with his behavior (V.13: riotous living) in this parable?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You are such a typical disgusting self-righteous preacher. Did you miss the more important truth of that parable or are you just exercising your self-righteousness! I've told you before that apart from hurting other people a man is free to express his life in any way he chooses. Riotous living does not bother God at all, but I believe he is fully disgusted with self-righteousness people like you that imply your perfection by performance apart from faith. You “do good” look at me I'm so perfect lying facade! IF YOUR BELIEF OF PERFECTION UNTO GOD, IS IN 'ANY' WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR EFFORTS OR PERFORMANCE, DOING GOOD OR DOING BAD, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

This parable is so beautiful it is one of my very favorites. The softness and beauty of the picture being painted so beautifully is of the loving Father/God and his Sons/us……no matter what the son thought about his [riotous living] and his squandering of all his money, no matter how bad he thought he was, he knew that even “the dogs under the table” get the crumbs from the master. He considered himself low, bad, unworthy, unclean, and most assuredly unrighteous!…..So how did the Father/Our God really feel (apart from all the self-righteous bigots we call preachers)…….He welcomed his son who was lost but now is found. He gave him gifts and jewelry, loved him, cleaned him up, fed him, and gave him his portion of all. Threw a big riotous party to celebrate his loving son that came home.

There is no condemnation in Christ for ''riotous'' living or anything else. Condemnation usually only comes from self-righteous preachers!!

To all, love and live! Love and live any way you wish! There is not right and wrong in your choices of life for yourself. Only guard others and choose to hurt no one. They are free too. There may be choices you do not wish to make again. You will reap that which you sow in your life. You get what you give! But to experience is to live. Live and let others live. Give to all, your love, concern, help, blessings and live any way you want. No rules or laws from God. The recommendation from God is to love, so as to be loved in return. The more energy one puts out the more energy one stores or has to spend. Sow energy for the medium of money to buy what you want to reap. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Tim,

He is mercyful beyond imagination Tim. This reminds me of what I went through with my daughter before my grandson was born. She loves drama. When there is not drama she makes it, no matter what others feelings are. The worst part of it is she does it with the people that love her the most. She is like her mom, and I pray constantly she gets a grip one day.
      She got pregnant with Jordan with the same deadbeat dad as my granddaughter. She had told us she was putting him up for adoption. I was the only one to tell her “if you put all your issues aside, and put 100% into your kids ahead of yourself, you should keep him”. She still agonizes over this because she said that when she found out she seriously thought of an abortion, which would have broken my heart even more than it already is. I was there for her.
       Tim, after all that, she was still playing evrayone she could to appease her demons. I was heartbroke. It ended with a huge “F__K YOU!”. I had it. That was it. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't enable her to play her games one more minute. Things were getting worse. I decided to stop communications with her, and “get off of the rollercoaster of pain” she was making me ride. We did not speak for 4 months, and I found out she was going to the hospital to have him by c-section. I cried intensely, that the absolute joy of haveing my grandson was trashed by issues, but I couldn't be her whipping post any longer. It wasn't doing either one of us good. See, in the parable, the Father was wise enough that he knew he couldn't tell his son how empty and fleeting his son's desire of loose living was. He knew he would have to find out for himself, and hopefully not die from a whore giving him a disease or dealer killing him or any of the many bad things that can hurt someone with loose living. All he could do was let him go and pray.  
        The very day my daughter was having him, not a word was spoken between us. I cried and prayed. Very uncommon for a man, but I was crushed. About 10 in the morning, I got a call, and it was her. She said “Daddy, I am sorry”. I asked where she was at, and 15 minutes later I was looking at my grandson. She had to realize what she had done wrong, or things would just keep getting worse. Thats EXACTLY how it is with us and God. No matter how bad a life we have lived or are living, God will always forgive us and take us back, we just have to admit it and repent. The Father was glad and overjoyed vecause the son came to his senses. god also gives us the attitude we should have- ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’  I didn't want Jessica to be perfect, I just was dying for her to healize how horrable it was to say “f-you” to your dad. Sadly, she still is playing drama games. She lets the dad move in and out like a yo-yo, and my grandkids are torn.
     Besides how great God is, this parable shows how hard it is to be a good parent, and this situation is all too common these days. Within a 5 house radius of me on this block, there is 4 sets of grandparents raising 10 grandkids because the parents are either on drugs or in jail or somewhere finding themselves too. It's gettin worse too, and they aren't comming to thier senses. Thats why I pray for this to end Tim. It's getting exponentially worse man. If this keeps up, the next generation that controls us will have no soul. How can you believe in a God that you cannot see when the Father you can see doesn't seem to give a do-do about you? These days the parable is reversed. The parents leave to go out to “loose living”. Thats how turned around the world is getting. Anyway, I got my faults too, and time to time I tell God,” ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
     And I know he forgives me.  :)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

“Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee” (Luke 15:18)

Tim seems to overlook this part of the story or just pretends it isn't in there.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

The riotous living he did, was not like the feast his Father gave him. His Fathers feast was a celebration that his son came back to life “when he came to his senses”. The squandering the son did was on “loose living”. I'm sure at the celebration there wasn't whore's and drugs and people stumbling around and puking. Much like it was in my first year of collage.

mikeangel
    Participant

But Ed, I think this doesn't bode well for you. You say “I do not sin”, and Tim says “I am sinless”. Not much differance to me, since this parable deals with repentance and coming to ones senses. You judged me when I came to see you. You said since I was drinking beer I would problibly be hung over all the next day. You know at that feast there was wine. You condescended me when I reached out to you. You also say that ther was evil in God, yet you say you do not sin. The Father IMO is waiting for you to come to your senses too. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

To all, love and live! Love and live any way you wish!

TK

Aliester Crowley says the same thing. “Do what thou wilst shall be the whole of the law”. I do not agree at all. That's what these so called parents around me are doing Tim. They are doing what they want, and their kid's are living with thier grandparents with broken hearts. Husbands are banging thier secretarys because they want to, and when thier wives find out the family is destroyed and the kids hearts broke(I've seen it happen). The churches are thinking something is true, because they say it is, and preach it as gospel, “loving as they want to”, and you don't like it, but according to you it should be cool. No. God's rules for upright living are truth, and living them supports love. Transgressing them supports broken hearts, like God's.

ftk
    Participant

Mike: We need not argue over what we see or believe is “sin” or against God. Here is what is most important. WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART IS RIGHT FOR YOU IS WHAT IS RIGHT! If YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING IS A ''SIN'' UNTO GOD….DON'T DO IT…! WHY???….BECAUSE YOUR EGO WILL CONDEMN YOUR MIND. THIS WILL BLOCK THE LOVE FROM GOD TO A DEGREE.

IF YOU ''SIN'' ENOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE THE LOVE OF GOD AT ALL AND THEN YOU ARE LOST IN SIN/ERROR. SEPARATED FROM PURE GOOD LIFE. GOD LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY! WHY PUT CONDITIONS ON HIS LOVE? ITS HIS LOVE TO GIVE AND IF THERE ARE NO CONTIDIONS IN WHICH HE WILL NOT LOVE DON'T MAKE ANY UP!

YOU RATE YOUR LIFE AS BAD OR GOOD OR TERRIBLE OR WHATEVER. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT IF YOU CAN CONDEMN YOURSELF YOU CAN FIND FORGIVENESS IN THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF GOD.

ALIGN YOUR MIND WITH THE MIND OF CHRIST. DON'T THINK THERE IS ''SIN'' IN YOU OR IN YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE SIN. FIND OUT WHAT SIN IS TO YOU. DON'T LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR SPIRIT TRUTH TO FIND ACCEPTANCE. THE SPIRIT WITHIN YOU IS TEACHING YOU ALL THINGS. LOOK FOR GOOD BECAUSE GOD IS GOOD.

YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR IN THE SCRIPTURES. THE TRUTH IS ''HIDDEN''……FOR….THE RIGHTEOUS. THE REAL GOOD NEWS IS DOWN DEEP WHERE FEW GO. JUST READ LOOKING FOR LIFE IN GOD AND THE SPIRIT WILL POINT IT OUT TO YOU. IF IT FEELS GOOD, THEN ITS GOD. IF IT FEELS BAD YOU MUST LOOK DEEPER AND AS YOU FIND TRUTH, IT WILL FEEL GOOD. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE AGAINST YOURSELF, LET THE WORDS OF JESUS JUDGE YOU. MUCH LOVE BROTHER, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 30 2011,23:10)
    But Ed, I think this doesn't bode well for you. You say “I do not sin”, and Tim says “I am sinless”. Not much differance to me, since this parable deals with repentance and coming to ones senses. You judged me when I came to see you. You said since I was drinking beer I would problibly be hung over all the next day. You know at that feast there was wine. You condescended me when I reached out to you. You also say that ther was evil in God, yet you say you do not sin. The Father IMO is waiting for you to come to your senses too.  :)

Hi Mark,

I never said that or the other, either.
    That is merely your perception of things that I did say.
    I have explained both of these incorrect premises of yours before, remember?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

It came directly out of your mouth Ed. All you said to me on the phone was how bad pork was and how they didn't sweat and that ment they were full of poison, and how I would problivly be hung over and sick the next day if I was drinking. In front of the living God, are you denying that? And you say you do not sin also in conjunction with that ? Lying is a sin.

Also-

7. How evil was separated from GOD: The † Cross=74-EdJ

Slice it up anyway you want to, like you seem to do with the bible, but these came from you., Peace and love Ed-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 01 2011,00:02)
    Mike: We need not argue over what we see or believe is “sin” or against God. Here is what is most important. WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART IS RIGHT FOR YOU IS WHAT IS RIGHT! If YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING IS A ''SIN'' UNTO GOD….DON'T DO IT…!  WHY???….BECAUSE YOUR EGO WILL CONDEMN YOUR MIND. THIS WILL BLOCK THE LOVE FROM GOD TO A DEGREE.                                                            

IF YOU ''SIN'' ENOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE THE LOVE OF GOD AT ALL AND THEN YOU ARE LOST IN SIN/ERROR. SEPARATED FROM PURE GOOD LIFE. GOD LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY! WHY PUT CONDITIONS ON HIS LOVE? ITS HIS LOVE TO GIVE AND IF THERE ARE NO CONTIDIONS IN WHICH HE WILL NOT LOVE DON'T MAKE ANY UP!

YOU RATE YOUR LIFE AS BAD OR GOOD OR TERRIBLE OR WHATEVER. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE.  IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT IF YOU CAN CONDEMN YOURSELF YOU CAN FIND FORGIVENESS IN THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF GOD.

ALIGN YOUR MIND WITH THE MIND OF CHRIST. DON'T THINK THERE IS ''SIN'' IN YOU OR IN YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE  SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE SIN.  FIND OUT WHAT SIN IS TO YOU. DON'T LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR SPIRIT TRUTH TO FIND ACCEPTANCE. THE SPIRIT WITHIN YOU IS TEACHING YOU ALL THINGS.  LOOK FOR GOOD BECAUSE GOD IS GOOD.                          

YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR IN THE SCRIPTURES.  THE TRUTH IS ''HIDDEN''……FOR….THE RIGHTEOUS. THE REAL GOOD NEWS IS DOWN DEEP WHERE FEW GO. JUST READ LOOKING FOR LIFE IN GOD AND THE SPIRIT WILL POINT IT OUT TO YOU. IF IT FEELS GOOD, THEN ITS GOD. IF IT FEELS BAD YOU MUST LOOK DEEPER AND AS YOU FIND TRUTH, IT WILL FEEL GOOD. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE AGAINST YOURSELF, LET THE WORDS OF JESUS JUDGE YOU. MUCH LOVE BROTHER, TK

There is no arguement about sin. Just truth. It is all in the bible, before the spins. I live you Tim, but I do not believe your position on sinlessness or Kingship. Only God is “The King”. We are only servants. It is not true, that with the understanding and development of spirituality, that we will be God. Thats New Age Tim. They, like you , believe that there is a age of understanding coming where sin will die and we will all be like God, the same lie Satan told Eve, through understanding of right and wrong. Nope. Not gonna work on me. Good is good and Evil is evil.

P.S. Answer this please without a long explination. Do you ascribe to Madame Blavatsky's “The Voice”? Love,Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account