New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Ed: You said:

…..Hi Tim,

The point that Pierre makes is that people that don't believe in God also believe that ….[there is no such thing (like you) as sin.]….THAT IS NOT TRUE…I BELIEVE THERE IS SIN….SIN IS AN ERROR OF THINKING THAT ANYTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM GOD!…IT IS A SELF CONDEMNING JUDGMENT ONE PUT ON HIMSELF THAT HAS HIM TO BELIEVE THAT HE HAS SOMEHOW SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM UNION WITH GOD!…..IT IS NEVER TRUE BECAUSE JESUS TOOK SIN AWAY WITH THE TRUTH…ANYONE WHO HAS THE TRUTH HAS NO SIN…ANYONE WHO HAS GOD HAS THE TRUTH AND HAS NO SIN….BUT….IF ONE BELIEVES A LYING DEVIL OR A DECEIVING TEACHER THAT TELLS THEM A LIE THAT THEY ARE IN SIN OR HAVE SIN…..THEN IF THEY BELIEVE THAT LIE THEY HAVE SEPARATED THEIR UNION FROM GOD!…..EVIL THOUGHTS…..WRONG THINKING…..LIES…..CREATE ILLUSIONS OF TRUTH….A PERSON CAN BELIEVE HIMSELF APART FROM GOD!! SIN IS WRONG THINKING!…..GOD GIVES US 'UNCONDITIONAL LOVE'….! NO CONDITION BUT WRONG THINKING COULD ALTER 'UNCONDITIONAL LOVE'!!

So the point is neither you nor they believe sin exists, so how are you any better off than them?…..I NEVER SAID I WAS ANY BETTER OFF THAN ANYONE ELSE!….I AM MADE PERFECT IN UNION WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE/CHRIST!….SO IS EVERYONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE ITS TRUE!! I AM SINLESS, SPOTLESS, CLEAN, WORTHY, RIGHTEOUS, AND ALL FORMS OF PERFECT UNTO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN THROUGH THE WORK OF JESUS!……SO IS EVERYONE, OR WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE!

Please answer Pierre's point; OK?

God bless
    Ed J

ftk
    Participant

Irene: I will only answer a few of these quotes from Rev. in respect for the amount of time it took you to print them. You, me, and every human being must be born again to see/understand the Kingdom of God according to Jesus. The old covenant, flesh, physical way full of works and physical service in a physical church has all passed away. The new way of Spirit from God has come. We must renew our thinking in our mind to see the dream and visions created by the cleansing words of God through Jesus. We must become spirit in our thinking with God and Jesus!

QUOTE: IRENE;
    ……….Anybody that thinks that all of this has al;ready happened, needs to read this and think about it and pray about, because it has not happened yet…… the world we live in today is still evil…No m,oe death, no m,ore sorrow, no more pain…. I still hurt alot….. no more death…. Our Daughter -In -Law died 2 weeks ago…Irene…….IT WILL TAKE NO FAITH TO EXPERIENCE ANYTHING THAT IS ALREADY DONE…..DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVIL? IF YOU BELIEVE IN ''EVIL'' HOW COULD YOU NOT EXPECT EVIL TO EXIST? IF EVERYBODY REFUSED TO BELIEVE IN EVIL THERE WOULD BE NO EVIL!! IF YOU BELIEVE GOD IS ONE….THEN THERE IS NO EVIL! YOU ARE SEEING THINGS DONE THAT YOU JUDGE AS EVIL AND CONDEMN THE WORLD OF EVIL! MOSTLY YOU DON'T EVEN SEE EVIL DONE YOU JUST HEAR ABOUT IT.

Rev 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea……JESUS USURED IN THE NEW KINGDOM OF GOD WITH SPIRIT WORDS FROM GOD DIRECT! WE ARE BORN ANEW TO A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH….OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY….AND BEHOLD ALL THINGS ARE NEW…!

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband……THIS NEW CITY OF GOD/NEW JERUSALEM IS NOT PHYSICAL…IT IS SPIRITUAL….IT CAME IN THE SPIRIT WORDS FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS….THE HOLY SPIRIT, WORDS OF GOD….THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God….THE SPIRIT OF GOD NOW LIVES IN EACH OF US. WE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD MADE WITHOUT HANDS. WE ARE THE CHURCH WHICH IS HIS BODY….JESUS AND GOD DWELL, OR MADE THEIR ABODE IN MANKIND THAT BELIEVES…..

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away…..NO MORE SIN, OR SEPARATION FROM GOD, NO STRESS OR STRAIN OR WORKS UNTO GOD….NO TEARS OR SUFFERING FOR GOD….ALL IS COMPLETE AND GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE!!

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. THIS IS THE WORK OF JESUS GIVEN TO MANKIND TO RENEW HIS MIND…..!

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely….AS JESUS TOLD THE LADY AT THE WELL….I WILL GIVE YOU LIVING WATER[THE SPIRIT OF GOD] OUT OF YOUR BELLY SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER IN THE DAY OF THE SPIRIT/WATER FROM GOD!

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son…..THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT….HE THAT….OVERCOMETH UNBELIEF THROUGH LIES AND DECTPTIONS…..AND HOLDS FAST THE TRUTH FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS….IS SAVED! THE TEMPTATIONS TO OVERCOME ARE TO NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH. DON'T BE TEMPTED TO DIS-BELIEVE!!

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death…..THOSE THAT REJECT THEIR CLEANSING PERFECTION FROM GOD AND STILL THINK IN ERROR(SIN). THEY STILL BELIEVE THEY ARE THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE, WHICH THESE THINGS SHALL BE BURNED AND DESTROYED…. BY SICKNESSES, DISEASES THAT EAT THE BODY AND BURN IT UP….WE MUST TAKE OUR STAND….NOW…AND LIVE!

Rev 21:9 ¶ And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, ….JESUS IS THE BRIDEGROOM WHO MARRIED THE BRIDE,THE LAMBS WIFE…..THE GOSPEL IS HERE…THERE ARE NO PLAGUES TO COME….ALL IS FINISHED PER JESUS…..V8…BUT THE FEARFUL AND UNBELIEVING ARE THE ABOMINABLE AND MURDERERS ET.AL.!

Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light(….JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE TEMPLE) [was] like unto [a stone] JESUS…. most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

You probably disagree with my interpretations because you are looking for something to happen….when all was completed in Christ and we should be doing the powerful healing works of Christ by the power of God in honor of Jesus!!! Looking to the future will never come.

Anything planned for the future will never happen here and now! That's what the word future means. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I believe we are making progress, because before you said…

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 22 2011,21:46)
    Sin does not exist!

But now you say:

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,20:49)
    THAT IS NOT TRUE…I BELIEVE THERE IS SIN

This is a big step in believing God's word and “B-I-G PROGRESS” away from 'new age philosophy';
    which believes sin, according to new age philosophy's proponents, doesn't exist!

Yet you still say:

IF ONE BELIEVES A LYING DEVIL OR A DECEIVING TEACHER THAT TELLS THEM A LIE THAT THEY ARE IN SIN OR HAVE SIN

But here God's words differ from your words:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)

Then you say:

THEN IF THEY BELIEVE THAT LIE THEY HAVE SEPARATED THEIR UNION FROM GOD!

But God's word's differ from yours here again:

Isaiah 59:2 Your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

How do you account for the fact that your words are still at odds with God's words?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

So the point is neither you nor they believe sin exists, so how are you any better off than them?…..I NEVER SAID I WAS ANY BETTER OFF THAN ANYONE ELSE!….I AM MADE PERFECT IN UNION WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE/CHRIST!….SO IS EVERYONE ELSE WHO WILL BELIEVE ITS TRUE!! I AM SINLESS, SPOTLESS, CLEAN, WORTHY, RIGHTEOUS, AND ALL FORMS OF PERFECT UNTO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN THROUGH THE WORK OF JESUS!……SO IS EVERYONE, OR WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE!

Hi Tim,

I believe believers are much better off than non-believers,
    because we have the measuring rod of truth(the bible)
    to which we can judge our actions with. (Rom.2:15)

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the LORD,
    I will put MY LAWS into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (Heb.10:16)
    Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness,
    and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; (Romans 2:15)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)……….IT DOESN'T SAY ALL ARE “IN” SIN THERE IS PRE AND POST!

……Ed, ARE YOU RIGHT NOW IN SIN AND SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD? I THINK YOU WOULD SAY NO BECAUSE YOU HAVE ASKED FOR AND ACCEPTED TOTAL SALVATION FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS WHICH TAKES AWAY YOUR YOU SIN. IF PART OF SALVATION IS FORGIVENESS OF SIN THEN WHY WOULD YOU QUOTE ME A SCRIPTURE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY INTENDED “PRE” SALVATION NOT POST! ALL [''HAD''] SINNED [PAST] BUT THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE WORK OF JESUS ARE CLEANSED FROM SIN! THEN IF THEY BELIEVE THAT LIE THEY HAVE SEPARATED THEIR UNION FROM GOD! WASN'T GOD FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OUR SIN?

Then you say:
    THEN, IF THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE SIN THEY LIE AND THEY HAVE SEPARATED THEIR UNION FROM GOD!

But God's word's differ from yours here again:
    Isaiah 59:2 Your iniquities have separated between you and your God,……. SALVATION IS OF THE NEW COVENANT, NEW TESTAMENT, JESUS!
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear….ED: DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT GOD COULD BE SOMEWHERE WHERE HE COULD NOT HEAR OUR VOICE? WHERE WOULD THAT BE?

..SALVATION IS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. JESUS PAID THE PRICE FOR OUR SALVATION IN TOTAL. JESUS SAVED US FROM OUR SIN. WHY QUOTE OLD TESTAMENT “PRE” SALVATION SCRIPTURES. EVEN THEN I BELIEVE THEY WERE WRONG IN THEIR BELIEFS….HAD THEY HAD THE TRUTH, GOD WAS THERE FOR THEM, IN THEM. THEY DIDN'T HAVE GODS WORDS IN THEM. GODS TRUTH IN THEM. GODS SPIRIT IN THEM. THEY DIDN'T KNOW GOD WAS IN THEM. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US. HES EVERYWHERE WHERE COULD HE GO? ONLY UNBELIEF!

How do you account for the fact that your words are still at odds with God's words?…….. THEY ARE NOT! YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS NOT IN ALIGN WITH GODS WORDS!
    IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,23:43)
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)……….IT DOESN'T SAY ALL ARE “IN” SIN THERE IS PRE AND POST!

Hi Tim,

Whosoever COMMITTETH SIN  is the servant of sin. (John 8:34)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

……(1)Ed, ARE YOU RIGHT NOW IN SIN AND SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD? (2)I THINK YOU WOULD SAY NO BECAUSE YOU HAVE ASKED FOR AND ACCEPTED TOTAL SALVATION FROM GOD THROUGH JESUS WHICH TAKES AWAY YOUR YOU SIN. (3)IF PART OF SALVATION IS FORGIVENESS OF SIN THEN WHY WOULD YOU QUOTE ME A SCRIPTURE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY INTENDED “PRE” SALVATION NOT POST!  (4)ALL [''HAD''] SINNED [PAST] BUT THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE WORK OF JESUS ARE CLEANSED FROM SIN! (5)THEN IF THEY BELIEVE THAT LIE THEY HAVE SEPARATED THEIR UNION FROM GOD! (6)WASN'T GOD FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OUR SIN?

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) No. (see Romans 8:18)
    2) And also because I don't commit sin anymore.
    3) Because you recently said that sin doesn't exist; do you now recant?
    4) Correct.
    5) What lie?
    6) Are we faithful and just when we forgive those who trespass against us?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

ED: DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT GOD COULD BE SOMEWHERE WHERE HE COULD NOT HEAR OUR VOICE? WHERE WOULD THAT BE?  

Hi Tim,

I can ignore your posts if I choose to; right?   …no difference.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

WHY QUOTE OLD TESTAMENT “PRE” SALVATION SCRIPTURES.

Hi Tim,

Because all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
    for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man
    of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
    Are you not interested in good works, Tim?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

WHY QUOTE OLD TESTAMENT “PRE” SALVATION SCRIPTURES. EVEN THEN I BELIEVE THEY WERE WRONG IN THEIR BELIEFS…  

Hi Tim,

Are you saying that you don't believe the old testament scriptures?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS NOT IN ALIGN WITH GODS WORDS! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

That is FALSE assessment!   …but at least you admit it is only your opinion.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: As near as I can tell you believe that you are being tested/graded on how you “act” or what “act” you do or don't do. Paul called it ''boasting''. Either you feel good if things and actions and basic stuff that you have done is good or you feel bad if you “believe” you have fallen short in your actions and deeds. This is the stuff young children in Christ must learn through as they search for their freedom in God. If you need guidelines and rules to help to lead you on a straight path then who am I to block your path. For you, go and be graded and uphold the law and rules and rituals and or whatever it is that you think will ultimately unify you with God. I am at total peace with God greater than ever has been. I have learned from you that you cannot make anyone else see what you see or hear what you hear. Union with God is very personal. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 22 2011,06:19)
    Ed: (1)As near as I can tell you believe that you are being tested/graded on how you “act” or what “act” you do or don't do. (2)Paul called it ''boasting''. (3)Either you feel good if things and actions and basic stuff that you have done is good or you feel bad if you “believe” you have fallen short in your actions and deeds. (4)This is the stuff young children in Christ must learn through as they search for their freedom in God. (5)If you need guidelines and rules to help to lead you on a straight path then who am I to block your path. (6)For you, go and be graded and uphold the law and rules and rituals and or whatever it is that you think will ultimately unify you with God. (7)I am at total peace with God greater than ever has been. (8)I have learned from you that you cannot make anyone else see what you see or hear what you hear. (9)Union with God is very personal. TK

Hi tim,

1) Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.
        Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid. (1Tm.5:24-25)

2) Huh?

3) It's not a choice on how you feel.

4) Spin

5) You are not in “my path”.
    6) You speak as if I'm not already unified with God? ???

7) God does not change Tim! (see Mal.3:6)

8) Huh? ???

9) Yep

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed:
    1) Untruth. Ed made bull!

2) Anyone grading themselves by actions, works or deed has bad or good ratings. Judgment with condemnation(for bad)! There can only be boasting for doing good, or sadness for doing not good or bad!

3) Oh, you will feel, either better or good for good performance or lessor or sad for a bad performance. You will feel what you believe you did.

4)—-

5) We finally agree! You are on the path of Ed's actions unto God and I am following the path to God provided by Jesus, by faith!

6) That is not mine to judge one way or another. This I know for sure, you must come to God by faith in what Jesus did.

TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 22 2011,21:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 22 2011,06:35)
    Hi Tim,

1) Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.
        Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid. (1Tm.5:24-25)

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

I told you, you were at odds with God's word.
    Now you've proved it to everyone here as well.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 23 2011,02:21)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: You win! All you care about is pointing the finger, accusing, and setting an accusatory trap. This is the work of darkness. Dark spirits and liars point the finger and say ah, ha! You have no idea what that scripture is actually talking about yet you quote it as a teaching tool intended to deceive!

Accuser of the bretherin, interpret, [1Tim5:24&25] for me so that I might learn its every detail!
    TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,20:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 23 2011,02:21)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:  

You win!

TK

Hi Tim,

Thank you.   …now start following God's word instead of your own; OK brother! :)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:  You win! All you care about is pointing the finger, accusing, and setting an accusatory trap. This is the work of darkness. Dark spirits and liars point the finger and say ah, ha! You have no idea what that scripture is actually talking about yet you quote it as a teaching tool intended to deceive!

Accuser of the  bretherin, interpret, [1Tim5:24&25] for me so that I might learn its every detail!
    TK

Hi Tim, this is the day God judged the secrets of your heart.

FALSE: I use Scripture as a teaching tool to expose the truth to a wayward brother, sitting in darkness, which is instead light!

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Romans 2:14-16 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law,
    these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which show the work of the law written in their hearts,
    their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
    In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. (Read Romans 2:14-16!)

The works of God's laws are certainly written in my heart dear brother.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask,
    and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. (1 John 5:16-17)

Happy thanksgiving!

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which
    are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 24 2011,02:49)

Ed:  You win! All you care about is pointing the finger, accusing, and setting an accusatory trap. This is the work of darkness. Dark spirits and liars point the finger and say ah, ha! You have no idea what that scripture is actually talking about yet you quote it as a teaching tool intended to deceive!

Accuser of the  bretherin, interpret, [1Tim5:24&25] for me so that I might learn its every detail!
    TK

Hi Tim, this is the day God judged the secrets of your heart.

FALSE: I use Scripture as a teaching tool to expose the truth to a wayward brother, sitting in darkness, which is instead light!

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Romans 2:14-16 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law,
    these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which show the work of the law written in their hearts,
    their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;
    In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. (Read Romans 2:14-16!)

The works of God's laws are certainly written in my heart dear brother.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed:

THERE IS NONE SO BLIND….AS HE WHO CANNOT SEE…!

IN MY HONEST OPINION, YOU ARE BLIND BY REFUSING TO SEE!

YOU WOULD HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU CAN TEACH IT!

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PREACHERS OUT THERE THAT PREACH THE SAME AS YOU. THE GATE IS WIDE FOR YOU.

My gate may be more narrow but I get through it with Jesus and not by doing my own good or bad deeds. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account