New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre:  What makes you think that you could be in that “144K”?

What makes you think that I would claim such a thing ???you are assuming to much

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: If you don't believe it, don't worry about whether you will be in it or not. You won't! All connections with man and God are by Faith. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 17 2011,03:19)
    Pierre: If you don't believe it, don't worry about whether you will be in it or not.  You won't! All connections with man and God are by Faith. TK

tk
    my question was ;;What makes you think that I would claim such a thing ???you are assuming to much

:D  :D this is not a answer to my question

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 14 2011,02:56)
    tk

The way I see it is we are the body of Christ that carries this very same FULLNESS OF HIM. We are facsimiles of Jesus if we believe.

then you are one of the 144k brothers of Christ ??if not then what Paul says is not for you.

Pierre

Pierre: This is the quote I was making reference to that you had written and you are correct, I assumed from that post that you were a believer and “limiter” to the 144K from the twelve tribes. I should be more careful to read thoroughly before making an assumption or judgment at to its intended content. I shall be more careful my friend.

As to my position on the 144k from the twelve tribes, that was another place and another time period that Paul was referring to. When put to any test in scriptures I will always fall back on whatever Jesus said as my foundation of truth.

Everything Jesus came to do and offer mankind, began with him and will never cease to be. The Kingdom of God is eternal, forever. If we allow God to raise us up through his words through Jesus into higher dimensions of light/life we will have the same options Jesus had to walk physically on the planet Earth or to transfigure and walk in heavenly places.

When Moses and Elijah came to the mountain and talked with Jesus, it showed me that they could come here and I believe we can go there. We must first to teleport our bodies, walk on water, walk through walls, control our frequency of vibration and much more.

We will pass through parallel universes, go back in time or forward in time. We will be unlimited through Jesus. All power in heaven and in earth are given to Jesus. Lets get to work exercising his powers to heal the earth, now instead of believing sin and death!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

To all: Lets remember that….EVIL….SIN….DEATH….FEAR….AND ALL THEIR BYPRODUCTS OR FRUIT…..will be nonexistent if we…pay no attention to them,…..Do not think on them,…..And stop believing in them……!!! If love begins to dominate your mind, love is the fruit that will be produced. This is the testing of your faith! This is the temptation to either allow sickness or turn from it to health. The only power sin/evil has is mankind's usurped power through mental deception. The mind of Christ has no sickness.

It would not be allowed to dwell in a mind of Christ. Evil thoughts, conned us to believe their lies and untruth! They cannot do anything…but deceive us into accepting their fruit. Sickness and disease are death in a premature state. The more you have of them the closer to death you get. Ultimately they will destroy your life using your own power from attention, contemplation, meditating, expectation and confusion leading to acceptance to do so! If we reject so great a salvation as what Jesus provided we are the fools and deserve what we get! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 18 2011,22:10)
    To all:

If we reject so great a salvation as what Jesus provided we are the fools and deserve what we get!  

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Heb.10:26-27 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of
    judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.”

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Notice how Heb.10:26-27 doesn't say: if we believe we are “IN” sin,
    nor does it say
    if we believe that sin “EXISTS”, it says if we sin willfully!

Why do you have so much trouble understanding that sin is something you do!

which is: rebellion against God. That, my friend, is what it means to continue in sin.

Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. (Romans 6:1-2)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: This is the quote I was making reference to that you had written and you are correct, I assumed from that post that you were a believer and “limiter” to the 144K from the twelve tribes. I should be more careful to read thoroughly before making an assumption or judgment at to its intended content. I shall be more careful my friend

:) :)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 19 2011,00:11)
    Hi Tim,

nor does it say

which is: rebellion against God. That, my friend, is what it means to continue in sin.

God bless

Ed: Sin is anything that causes a man to believe/think he is separated from God. A man is joined to God by faith in the cleansing works of Jesus Christ. Total salvation is by faith not works or efforts. Works cannot purify the soul unto union with God. That's why the law could not make a man perfect. Faith in the salvation from Jesus makes a perfect man unto God.

The only way for a man to separate himself from God is believing in sin/separation.

If you believe in sin you don't believe that Jesus destroyed sin.
    If you have faith that Jesus gave his life to join us to God in perfection, then you are in union with God. You cannot do good deeds or works to purify your soul and be in union with God.

You cannot walk fifty ladies across a busy street to purify your soul and be in union with God.

You cannot pay enough money to purify your soul and cleanse yourself unto God!

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CLEANSE YOURSELF FROM SIN, PURIFY YOUR SOUL AND UNITE YOURSELF IN PERFECTION WITH GOD….EXCEPT BELIEVE WHAT THE SON OF GOD, JESUS HAS DONE FOR US AND GIVEN TO US BY….FAITH.

Anyone who has sin or sin's has not God! God cannot dwell within anybody with sin because believing sin is a mental illusion of separation from God.

Anyone who(since Jesus) still believes in sin has denied the full payment Jesus made for our purified souls.

To one who thinks they are in sin, so they are.

How can it be “rebellion” against God to believe Jesus?

How many more times do you wish to hear it Ed,? Will you ever believe the truth?

TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

do you really believe that a men without conscience think that he is guilty of anything ?so according to you he would be without sin.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Instead of condemning other men in general, saying they have no conscience, lets just stay with you, your the only one you really know. When you talk about others, and what they have or don't have it is not from knowledge it is manufactured by you. You don't really know!

Do you believe you have a conscience? Do you believe you have sin, or are in sin, or sin everyday or sin occasionally? Do you believe you are a sinner?

Does sin reign in your mortal body? Romans 6:12 says….let not….(you,.. don't let).. sin reign in your mortal body! Its up to you. You must identify sin and not allow it in your mind. Sin is anything your mind thinks is against God/wrong, causing separation! Sin is in the mind you know. Sin, and conscience are in the mind, either justifying or condemning you. Jesus took away your sin. Jesus cleansed you from sin. How could you ''think” you still have ''sin'' to deal with. 1Cor.15:34…awake to righteousness and sin not…! Don't believe in sin. Jesus became sin for us!

Do you believe you are righteous unto God by faith in Jesus having made you righteous?

Do you know you cannot be righteous and have sin….1John5:17….all unrighteousness is sin!

Do you know that one that is born of God doth not commit sin?….1John3:9….

There are hundreds more scriptures that remove sin from you totally through Jesus. So what I said on the previous post is true….if you choose to believe you are in sin or have sin then to you it is true!! Its your own self-condemnation. There is no condemnation in Christ. There is only condemnation in ''You''….!! If it be so!

IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: Instead of condemning other men in general, saying they have no conscience, lets just stay with you, your the only one you really know. When you talk about others, and what they have or don't have it is not from knowledge it is manufactured by you. You don't really know!

read my comment again ,I did not call any one as you say,
    but your view does not work as per scriptures and so you always change the course of the discusion ,as a distraction of what is on hand ,

this is a repeat that is going on and on and on,

Do you believe you have a conscience? Do you believe you have sin, or are in sin, or sin everyday or sin occasionally? Do you believe you are a sinner?

tell me why would I question my selves about this like i should focus on sin ,do you ??? I do not.

but when I whatch the daily news I see it everywhere ,do you whatch the news ??

and that reminds me we are not yet in the new earth ,what you think ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 19 2011,08:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 19 2011,00:11)
    Hi Tim,

nor does it say

Ed: (1)Sin is anything that causes a man to believe/think he is separated from God.

TK

Hi Tim,

1) FALSE; committing sin causes us to be separated from God! (see Isaiah 59:2)
        Isaiah 59:2 Your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
        and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 19 2011,08:55)
    tk

do you really believe that a men without conscience think that he is guilty of anything ?so according to you he would be without sin.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Tim seems to miss this point in his equation.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 20 2011,03:25)
    tk

read my comment again ,I did not call any one as you say,
    but your view does not work as per scriptures and so you always change the course of the discusion ,as a distraction of what is on hand ,

this is a repeat that is going on and on and on,

Do you believe you have a conscience?  Do you believe you have sin, or are in sin, or sin everyday or sin occasionally? Do you believe you are a sinner?

tell me why would I question my selves about this like i should focus on sin ,do you ??? I do not.

but when I whatch the daily news I see it everywhere ,do you whatch the news ??

and that reminds me we are not yet in the new earth  ,what you think ??

Pierre

Pierre: The new heaven and the new earth are intended to be built within the mind/heart of each human being first, then what is in mankind in mass will be manifest on the earth. Jesus said we must clean the inside of the cup before the outside.

How we see our personal God is how we see ourselves, our neighbors, our whole world.Picturing the destructive gods of the old testament within man has nearly destroyed mankind and could if we continue to believe evil. Religion is mans surface ideas of a god with much destruction, evil, sin, hurt and pain mixed in the pot! Mankind was going downhill believing that way. Man created gods of anger, destruction, fear, hurt and pain. This is why Jesus had to come. Jesus revealed the most high God as pure love! That is what I believe. The truth of God was not being told. Mankind was destroying himself just as God said he would at the very first when he accepted “evil” as a belief.

Jesus came with the words of God to paint a new picture on the hearts of man. Man would now be able to walk with God without fear, as a loving father and son relationship. No sin or evil to separate God/Man like it was at the beginning. Jesus prepared the way to God, by giving us the truth of God. All we have to do is believe what Jesus says and we are perfected in God.

Absolute perfection, clean, sin free, righteous and in love with God. The only thing that could screw it up would be lies against that truth. Deceptions, playing with the truth of Christ, adding to or taking away from the teachings of Jesus. Teaching fear and hurt and pain. This is not from God.

Jesus taught two general truths. 1)The new way of faith in his words of truth for ultimate perfection! and 2) He taught religious hierarchy (Jews,Pharisees,Sadducees et.al.) the frailty and worthlessness of the law and that if one even attempted to follow the “letter” it couldn't be done nor could it cleanse a man! Even if he looked clean on the outside the mind and heart/thoughts… must be clean for true cleanliness.

That's why when he said if you think in your heart to lust after a woman it has been done in the heart even if you look clean outside because you haven't manifested it yet. Come on, wake up, if a man lusts after a woman he is heterosexual not a sinner!

When you believe you are clean and walking with your father….you are clean within and without. If you believe you are still in sin then you are in sin. You have rejected the truth.

If a person believes they have sin, then they have a sin consciousness! You are correct I do not know what you think!

If I watch the daily news for it to teach me what is right I will die. I look to Jesus as best I can to let him mould my mind to the perfection he gives. If the daily news is your truth you have a different God than I serve!

I attempt to give truth but I never, ever, ever attempt to trick, alter or distract with what I write!!!

Jesus brought Heaven and Earth together again. He established the New Heaven and New Earth. Don't you agree. Jesus and his truth from God, joined heaven/God and earth/you. We marry God. We create a union together. I will not be unfaithful to my wife. Didn't the bride in Rev.22:17! Has not the river of life come forth from God Rev.22:1…Didn't Jesus tell us…out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water (spirit is living water)…!

IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 20 2011,22:28)
    Pierre:  

The new heaven and the new earth are intended to be built within the mind/heart of each human being first,
    then what is in mankind in mass will be manifest on the earth. Jesus said we must clean the inside of the cup before the outside.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Excellent point brother!   …If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
    old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2Cor.5:17)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 20 2011,22:28)
    Pierre:

Jesus brought Heaven and Earth together again. He established the New Heaven and New Earth. Don't you agree.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Yes, I agree.

Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken,
    as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
    Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we
    may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire. (Heb.12:27-29)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 20 2011,21:23)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Hey Ed: I thought that if we were baptized into the death of Christ that we also shall live in his resurrection of life? One who has died once to sin is free from sin.

Rom.11:12….let not or do not allow sin to reign in your mortal body!
    Where do you suppose that sin is trying to reign from…your feet? Your arms…no….your mind!! Sin is what you believe!

Through Christ we have been made free from sin! Rom.5:18&22

Are we under the law of the spirit of life or are we under the law of sin and death? I choose to be under the….[law]….of the spirit of life, and been made free from the [law of sin and death]!!Rom8:2

1John5:8….he that commiteth sin is of the devil…!V9…he that is born of God doth not commit sin..!

To many scriptures to write, but preacher man can't change anyway. Hes preached to too many the lies of the devil to the unschooled people to change.

To those of God all sin has been taken away through Jesus!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 20 2011,22:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 20 2011,21:23)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Hey Ed:  I thought that if we were baptized into the death of Christ that we also shall live in his resurrection of life? One who has died once to sin is free from sin.

Rom.11:12….let not or do not allow sin to reign in your mortal body!
    Where do you suppose that sin is trying to reign from…your feet? Your arms…no….your mind!! Sin is what you believe!

Through Christ we have been made free from sin! Rom.5:18&22

Are we under the law of the spirit of life or are we under the law of sin and death? I choose to be under the….[law]….of the spirit of life, and been made free from the [law of sin and death]!!Rom8:2

1John5:8….he that commiteth sin is of the devil…!V9…he that is born of God doth not commit sin..!

To many scriptures to write, but preacher man can't change anyway. Hes preached to too many the lies of the devil to the unschooled people to change.

To those of God all sin has been taken away through Jesus!! TK

Hi Tim,

The point that Pierre makes is that people that don't believe in God also believe that there is no such thing (like you) as sin.

So the point is neither you nor they believe sin exists, so how are you any better off than them?

Please answer Pierre's point; OK?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Anybody that thinks that all of this has al;ready happened, needs to read this and think about it and pray about, because it has not happened yet…… the world we live in today is still evil…No m,oe death, no m,ore sorrow, no more pain…. I still hurt alot….. no more death…. Our Daughter -In -Law died 2 weeks ago…Irene

Rev 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.  

Rev 21:2   And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  

Rev 21:3   And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.  

Rev 21:4   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  

Rev 21:5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  

Rev 21:6   And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  

Rev 21:7   He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  

Rev 21:8   But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.  

Rev 21:9 ¶ And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.  

Rev 21:10   And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,  

Rev 21:11   Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;  

Rev 21:12   And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:  

Rev 21:13   On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.  

Rev 21:14   And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.  

Rev 21:15   And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.  

Rev 21:16   And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.  

Rev 21:17   And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.  

Rev 21:18   And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.  

Rev 21:19   And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;  

Rev 21:20   The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.  

Rev 21:21   And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.  

Rev 21:22 ¶ And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.  

Rev 21:23   And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.  

Rev 21:24   And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.  

Rev 21:25   And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.  

Rev 21:26   And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.  

Rev 21:27   And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.  

Rev 22:1 ¶ And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.  

Rev 22:2   In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.  

Rev 22:3   And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:  

Rev 22:4   And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads.  

Rev 22:5   And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.  

Rev 22:6 ¶ And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.  

Rev 22:7   Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.  

Rev 22:8   And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.  

Rev 22:9   Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.  

Rev 22:10   And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.  

Rev 22:11   He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.  

Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  

Rev 22:13   I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  

Rev 22:14   Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  

Rev 22:15   For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.  

Rev 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.  

Rev 22:17   And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.  

Rev 22:18 ¶ For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  

Rev 22:19   And if any man shall take away
    from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.  

Rev 22:20 ¶ He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.  

Rev 22:21   The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account