New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Do you know what “born again” means?
    Except a man be born again, he cannot
    see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2011,09:33)

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,04:54)
    Pierre:

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO APPEAR YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS HERE, NOW, IN YOU, IN ME, ACROSS THE WORLD, OVERSEAS, EVERYWHERE. JESUS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AWAY SO HE COULD RETURN IN A NEW FORM, SPIRIT OF TRUTH! ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST! JUST LIKE HE SAID!                        

TK

Hi Tim,

You agree with me that Jesus returned (in spirit form) on Pentecost. (Link)
    Yet you deny works of righteousness that “Faith” produces? (James 2:20)

God bless

Ed: Faith connects mental awareness with God! Unbelief creates seeming separation from God. Your union with or separation from God is by faith or unbelief period case closed!!

I will give you this:

When connected to love and filled with love, love will be the byproduct of your intentions. You will express love in many different ways. In this I agree with you but there is a very fine line of importance one must be aware of. If you feel like you are expressing love that is fine. If you feel at one time or another that you didn't express love that does not disconnect you from God.

Since there is no condemnation in Christ then everything you do is done in love. If you say not so, then you are making a judgment and if you say that judgment is sin or separates you from God then you have condemned the person or yourself.

For me staying free from judging choices as good or bad in Gods eyes, which would then be condemnation and not just a choice I say all things are good for each person to experience in their life the way they want to.

Freedom is the blessing, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,21:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2011,09:33)

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,04:54)
    Pierre:

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO APPEAR YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS HERE, NOW, IN YOU, IN ME, ACROSS THE WORLD, OVERSEAS, EVERYWHERE. JESUS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AWAY SO HE COULD RETURN IN A NEW FORM, SPIRIT OF TRUTH! ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST! JUST LIKE HE SAID!                        

TK

Hi Tim,

You agree with me that Jesus returned (in spirit form) on Pentecost. (Link)
    Yet you deny works of righteousness that “Faith” produces? (James 2:20)

Ed: Faith connects mental awareness with God! Unbelief creates seeming separation from God. Your union with or separation from God is by faith or unbelief period case closed!!

I will give you this:

When connected to love and filled with love, love will be the byproduct of your intentions. You will express love in many different ways. In this I agree with you but there is a very fine line of importance one must be aware of. If you feel like you are expressing love that is fine. If you feel at one time or another that you didn't express love that does not disconnect you from God.

Since there is no condemnation in Christ then everything you do is done in love. If you say not so, then you are making a judgment and if you say that judgment is sin or separates you from God then you have condemned the person or yourself.

For me staying free from judging choices as good or bad in Gods eyes, which would then be condemnation and not just a choice I say all things are good for each person to experience in their life the way they want to.

Freedom is the blessing, TK

Hi Tim,

Acts of hatred are called works of 'unrighteousness'
    and acts of love are called works of “righteousness”;
    YOU DO AGREE with this synopsis, do you not; Tim?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Maybe it would be easier to see what I believe by changing the wording.

Righteousness: My definition: Right standing with God,….Perfection from God….A cleansed creation of God….a sin-free man of God!

Unrighteousness: Sin consciousness….consciousness of imperfection unto God……consciousness of lack, failure, separation from God….any feelings of inadequacies unto God…!

Righteousness or perfection from God is attained by faith in the fact that God said we are made perfect and Jesus gave us his righteousness!…….If that belief creates works and deeds of love then so be it. You believe(verb) unto righteousness(noun)! One must dis-believe (verb) unto unrighteousness (noun).

If I give you a new car with, all the paper work, title, signed, paid for and insured yet, being withheld from your site. The only way to experience that automobile is for you to believe that I completed the paper work and it is legal to drive. Then you get to experience the vehicle. If you feel you need to see the paperwork or do something to see the paperwork before you experience the car, you will not get to experience the car.

Not a good analogy but you get the picture.

FAITH IS THE “WORK” THAT CREATES RIGHTEOUSNESS……..UN-BELIEF IS THE “WORK” THAT CREATES UNRIGHTEOUSNESS! That's how I see it!
    Blessings, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2011,22:58)
    Hi Pierre,

Do you know what “born again” means?
    Except a man be born again, he cannot
    see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

God bless

edj

yes I do ,but it seems we do not have the same definition

so what is your understanding ???

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: If you look up the greek words that were translated..”born again” you will find that they could mean….”your mind or belief system must be “recreated anew” to see(understand) the Kingdom of God within you. Nicodemus had just made a statement about the power works of healing that Jesus was doing everywhere by the spirit. Jesus said….you see the wind blow and see the movements it makes but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going…..so it is with the spirit. You don't have to understand it just know that it is.

This was the time of the great change of covenants. The old one based on works and efforts to be accepted by God. The new covenant is based on faith or believing the spirit/words of Jesus from God that make the worshiper perfect. Faith for perfection and works for perfection DO NOT MIX!! The old and the new do not mix! Works could never make the worshipers perfect. Faith in what God has done and given to us does make perfect the worshipers forever!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 23 2011,03:58)
    Pierre: If you look up the greek words that were translated..”born again” you will find that they could mean….”your mind or belief system must be “recreated anew” to see(understand) the Kingdom of God within you. Nicodemus had just made a statement about the power works of healing that Jesus was doing everywhere by the spirit. Jesus said….you see the wind blow and see the movements it makes but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going…..so it is with the spirit. You don't have to understand it just know that it is.

This was the time of the great change of covenants. The old one based on works and efforts to be accepted by God.  The new covenant is based on faith or believing the spirit/words of Jesus from God that make the worshiper perfect. Faith for perfection and works for perfection DO NOT MIX!! The old and the new do not mix! Works could never make the worshipers perfect. Faith in what God has done and given to us does make perfect the worshipers forever!!  IMO, TK

tk

their never was a old one or a new one ,it is a progressive action from God to bring men to him ,out of Love,

Christ came to make God known as a father in a more deeper way than it had been under the law and temple times,

and their is also one truth ,that is the law of God is not gone ,the temple laws and sacrifices are gone because the temple is gone ,

so if we sin it will be by that law that we will be judged ,

if we believe in God and the one he has send ,his son Jesus Christ to save us from our sinful ways ,and so follow him to produce the good fruits and deeds of the kingdom of his father ,
    then we will be saved from dead,and our sins will be forgotten,

look it this way, it is like you separate apples after you have harvested them ,the good ones in one direction and the others to the waist basket,

it is not you that make the decision to trow away the rotten apples IT IS THE CONDITION THAT THEY ARE IN AT THE TIME OF YOUR INSPECTION

GOT IT ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Why in the world do you think they called one the old testament of God and the other the New testament of God?

What were the “gospels” (first five books of NT) called “good news” if it were a continuation of the old way. And if Jesus came to a dark world of sin why was it dark if they were all enlightened? Why did the truth have to come in Jesus if there was truth all along?

Why did the prophets all say a new way was coming? The truth in the new way would be written on their hearts and minds not a law on paper. Where was the spirit of truth in the old test?

If salvation could have been earned by following the law there would not have been a need for Jesus to come and die!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: Why in the world do you think they called one the old testament of God and the other the New testament of God?

you do remember I have ask you that question and you said ;IT IS MEN THAT GIVE THOSE NAMES ,NOT GOD.

so why should I follow men is the word (scriptures ) not of God ? yes it is of God what men do with it is shameful for the least .
    all like to control the powers of God or of his words,so is the devil.

LISSA
    and where do you find in scriptures that the prophets (all) saying that a NEW WAY was coming ??? I looked but could not find it

was ;ABEL,NOAH,ABRAHAM,ISAAC,JACOB,JOSEPH,DANIEL,HIS THREE FRIENDS,SAMUEL,NATHAN,Elijah, ELISHA,SAMSON,AND MANY OTHERS,where in the old way or already in the new way ??? and what would be the difference in their faith and ours sins Christ ???

If salvation could have been earned by following the law there would not have been a need for Jesus to come and die!! TK

what you can not earn is the grace of God this is free to all ,and now the judgment comes by it because it is attached to it ;Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light(the grace of God) has come into the world, but men loved darkness(carnal ways) instead of light(Gods grace) because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light( God grace), and will not come into the light(God grace) for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light (Gods grace), so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jesus came to allow the grace of God to be extended to all men not only Jews.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

…it is of “faith” that it might be by “grace”…..! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 24 2011,04:02)
    …it is of “faith” that it might be by “grace”…..! TK

tk

how can we apply faith in something we do not know ???

so the Grace of God comes first and then Faith because we have believed in the grace of God and the one he send us Christ

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: That was a scripture I quoted from memory at the time…..Romans4:16…Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace: to the end the promise might be made sure to all the seed….!

Grace is by faith! Everything God has done through Jesus and given to mankind is by “FAITH”!

Rom3:28….therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith…WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW!!….3:22…even the righteousness of God which is by “faith” of Jesus Christ [unto all] and [upon all] them that “believe”…for there is no difference…(Jew,Gentile,bond,free etc.)

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God! Faith increases with the knowledge of God through Jesus. The new man in God is created by faith. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 25 2011,05:03)
    Pierre:  That was a scripture I quoted from memory at the time…..Romans4:16…Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace: to the end the promise might be made sure to all the seed….!

Grace is by faith! Everything God has done through Jesus and given to mankind is by “FAITH”!

Rom3:28….therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith…WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW!!….3:22…even the righteousness of God which is by “faith” of Jesus Christ [unto all] and [upon all] them that “believe”…for there is no difference…(Jew,Gentile,bond,free etc.)

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God! Faith increases with the knowledge of God through Jesus. The new man in God is created by faith. TK

tk

right agreed

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:…..Rom.6:14….for sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace…!

Rom.3:28….man is justified by faith, without the deeds of the law….!

Rom.4:15…..because the law worketh wrath: where there is no law, there is no transgression….!

Rom8:2….for the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH….!

WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! Rom.10:10!!

Jesus appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself….! Heb9:26

If we walk in the light of Jesus Christ his blood cleanseth us from all sin!….1John3:7

Jesus was manifest to take away our sins: and in him is no sin….1John3:5

Many more scriptures that sin is gone, taken away, nailed to the cross, etc.! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

What is the law of sin?   …do you know?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Rom.8:2….for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made us free from, [THE LAW OF SIN] AND DEATH!! Paul also said at Rom7:25…..So then… with the “MIND”…..I myself serve the(spirit) law of God: but with the flesh(works & deeds) [ the law of sin.] For me that means sin was beint rated as doing or not doing certain “efforts” for acceptance unto God then as it is now! Righteousness by how one looks,walks,talks acts! That is the rules/works of sin!

Much of Romans 6,7,8 is referring to physical works of flesh/law as compared to spiritual works of believing God apart from any works or deeds!! “Flesh” is mostly not talking anything about the physical body its referring to the old law works way as compared to the new faith believing way to God. That's how I see it! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

It's NOT 'the law of sin'!
    But the law of sin causing death.

Jesus has indeed taken away our sins,
    therefore death no longer has a hold on us.

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my
    dead body shall they arise.
    Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust:
    for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

1Cor.15:54-55 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mor-
    tal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
    Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: …….You said…..It's NOT 'the law of sin'!
    But the law of sin causing death……..THAT IS REALLY NOT SO! MOST WOULD READ THAT….THE LAW OF….SIN & DEATH! ONE LAW THAT CREATED(OR EFFECTUATED) BOTH SIN AND DEATH! IMO….

Jesus has indeed taken away our sins,
    therefore death no longer has a hold on us…….WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS SAYS?…..IF DEATH HAS NO “HOLD” ON US BECAUSE SIN IS NO LONGER THEN DEATH IS NO LONGER….I AGREE!……THE DEATH THE NEW TESTAMENT REFERS TO IS THE “GOING TO SLEEP”
    TO ONE WAY OF LIFE AND AWAKENING(IN THE MIND) TO A NEW FORM OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS. WE ARE BEING BORN AGAIN, A NEW CREATION AS AN ETERNAL BEING AND AS WE ACCEPT THE ETERNAL LIFE TRUTH/DOCTRINE OF JESUS WE CAN THEN, BY FAITH, LIVE IN THE ULTIMATE HIGH LIFE OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST. THE RESURRECTION OF THE MIND/FROM THE DEAD DOCTRINES PREVIOUSLY CALLED TRUTH.

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my
    dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust:
    for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead……THE DEAD(OR THOSE WHO CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH OF LIFE FROM JESUS) WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE FIRES OF HELL(SICKNESS AND DISEASE) WHICH DO NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY THOSE WHO ACCEPT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN THEIR MINDS. SICKNESS AND DISEASE ARE A DESECRATION OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD…..the allowance of dark deception and lies about suffering for God, evil destruction against the truth of life, that allow death to rule instead of life in the name of the lord…..

1Cor.15:54-55 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mor-
    tal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
    Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?…..WHEN WE WERE CORRUPTIBLE WE HEARD THE TRUTH FROM GOD, THROUGH JESUS, THAT BEGAN THE MIND WASHING PROCESS FROM CORRUPTION INTO IN-CORRUPTION….. AND MORTALITY(just regular humans unaware of the truth) TO IMMORTALITY…..IN MENTAL…. INCORRUPTIBLE, IMMORTALITY……THEN THERE IS NO DEATH IN THE MIND, ONLY LIFE!

IF WE REMOVE ALL RELIGIOUS DAYS, TIMES AND SEASONS, RITUALS, AND DOCTRINES OF FUTURE EVENTS, WE WILL ARISE INTO THE FULNESS OF GOD AND WORK ONLY THE TRUTH OF GOD, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEADED FOR. WE ARE HEADED FOR A LIFE IN CHRIST, WHICH IS JUST LIKE JESUS. JESUS IS THE FIRST BORN OF MANY. IF WE FOLLOW JESUS WE BECOME ONE WITH HIM……1JOHN4:17….HEREIN IS OUR LOVE MADE PERFECT, THAT WE MAY HAVE BOLDNESS IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT: BECAUSE AS HE IS(JESUS)SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD!….IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 27 2011,21:08)
    BECAUSE AS HE IS(JESUS)SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD!

Hi Tim,

Because as he is (i.e. sin free), so are we (sin free) in this world.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 24 2011,22:03)
    Pierre:  That was a scripture I quoted from memory at the time…..Romans4:16…Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace: to the end the promise might be made sure to all the seed….!

But Tim, What of the person who has faith in Jesus, yet does nothing about it? Is that not the case where faith without works is dead? Doesn't that more convict that person of eminity with God, for believing in him yet doing nothing?

In other words, What you say is possible. When a long lost sinner on thier deathbed  truely does repent and profess his faith in Jesus, and ask for forgiveness, they can have thier whole life of sin wiped clean. IMO, what you say. But if that person recovers, and goes out and does abominable things knowing they are against God, the last condition would be worse than the first. What you do shows whats in your heart, but is doesn't save you. If you show up here and I say “I love you Tim”, yet I smack you around a couple of times and rape your wife, how much do I love you really? Remember, according to you there is no law, so If I feel like it I can do anything I want, without reprisal. I can jack your car and money, take anything I want, sacrifice to Idols, ANYTHING!!! There is no law!!!! I do not believe that.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account