New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 18 2011,04:20)
    Ed:

I think we are getting somewhere.

TK

Hi Tim,

Apparently not.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed: There have always been two types of people in front of God. One type tries to do something or be something special or better to appease God or find favor with God. And on type that says I may not look it or feel it by if you (God) say it's true then I believe it!! Those of faith/believing are accepted! Your efforts according to Jesus are of no account to God. You can't earn your way to God. TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,04:25)

Ed:

So, as far as you are concerned there is “doing good” which is “right” unto righteousness, unto acceptance and favor with God! Salvation based on your personal efforts!

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said?   …do you even know what bearing false witness is?

Ed: Maybe you would explain! What is bearing false witness? TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,04:36)

Ed:

Why do you say you don't believe in works for salvation and turn around and say there are good works and bad works unto God?

TK

Hi Tim,

God has told us what is Good and what is evil; do you not believe what he says?

God bless

Ed: Yes that is true! What is good must be of God because God is good. So, what is good is believing what God/good has done not what evil/man has tried to accomplish and say is good!!

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,04:31)

So, if a person does only what is “right” in God's eye's, he is saved by his “Right” performance!

Hi Tim,

There you go again ranting on and on over your own misunderstanding.

God bless

Just quoting Ed!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 18 2011,05:39)
    Ed: There have always been two types of people in front of God. One type tries to do something or be something special or better to appease God or find favor with God. And on type that says I may not look it or feel it by if you (God) say it's true then I believe it!! Those of faith/believing are accepted! Your efforts according to Jesus are of no account to God. You can't earn your way to God.   TK

Hi Tim,

I see your still ranting on and on over your false premise.
    What false premise? Believing I said you can earn
    your way to (according to Tim) God.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 18 2011,05:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,04:25)

Ed:

So, as far as you are concerned there is “doing good” which is “right” unto righteousness, unto acceptance and favor with God! Salvation based on your personal efforts!

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said?   …do you even know what bearing false witness is?

Ed: Maybe you would explain! What is bearing false witness? TK

Hi Tim,

Do you really not know what bearing false witness is?
    Bearing false witness is: witness something about
    somebody that is known to be false or untrue.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 18 2011,05:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,04:31)

So, if a person does only what is “right” in God's eye's, he is saved by his “Right” performance!

Hi Tim,

There you go again ranting on and on over your own misunderstanding.

Just quoting Ed!

Hi Tim,

What quote?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: At the beginning God told us/mankind to only believe in “good”. God told us NOT to believe in “evil”! You still profess to believe in good and evil. I profess to believe only in God…”good”…evil is an illusion of thinking that must be transformed back into love/truth. All was love in the beginning. Man created an illusion of the truth/”good” in his heart by accepting illusions of truth or evil knowledge from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This was a breach in the perfect union/marriage of God and man. This was man, as Gods unfaithful wife, turning away from God/truth and going after other “so called truth”/gods. Man, who was joined to God, had divorced God, and gone from him (in mind) like an unfaithful wife, turned harlot, to go after other other gods/beliefs.

So it has been from the beginning, ONE TRUTH, ONE GOD, GOOD ONLY for those who believe the truth. Those who believe lies find evil!

There is only “God/Truth or Man/Error”! That is our fight/war. Not “do this” or “don't do that”!

If you are born of the Spirit of God you will see the picture being painted for man to understand. Without the spirit these are just lifeless words that have no bearing or meaning. For me there is God/good everywhere. Only good! The only thing that could exist to be called “evil” would be words of illusion apart from the truth of God. The illusion must be corrected by man back to truth. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

all

what is a new age world ???

I only see the same things just repeat it selves over and over again ,men does not become brighter in wisdom ,he is worst off than before because now he as come to the paradox of his own stupidity ,he as to deal with all of his doing for the past 6000 years ,the western country's ,more developed than others more aggressiveness to defend what they have acquired on the back of others ,but in these last days the rest of the world want a piece of that cake ,and so the fight goes on,and only corruption is on the menu ,the victims are always the same ,but the true victims are true Gods people who are standing on Gods side and wait for Christ return ,and hope and in faith of there God and savior,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,04:01)
    all

what is a new age world ???

I only see the same things just repeat it selves over and over again  ,men does not become brighter in wisdom ,he is worst off than before because now he as come to the paradox of his own stupidity ,he as to deal with all of his doing for the past 6000 years ,the western country's ,more developed than others more aggressiveness to defend what they have acquired on the back of others ,but in these last days the rest of the world want a piece of that cake ,and so the fight goes on,and only corruption is on the menu ,the victims are always the same ,but the true victims are true Gods people who are standing on Gods side and wait for Christ return ,and hope and in faith of there God and savior,

Pierre

Pierre: IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO APPEAR YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS HERE, NOW, IN YOU, IN ME, ACROSS THE WORLD, OVERSEAS, EVERYWHERE. JESUS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AWAY SO HE COULD RETURN IN A NEW FORM, SPIRIT OF TRUTH! ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST! JUST LIKE HE SAID!

THEN PEOPLE WOULD NOT NEED TO FOLLOW HIM PHYSICALLY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. AS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH JESUS IS EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE.

ONLY YOUR FAITH EYES WILL SEE HIM. YOUR PHYSICAL EYES MUST SEE JESUS IN THE MAN OR WOMAN NEXT TO YOU.

JESUS IS HERE, NOW, SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY. EVERYWHERE! IF YOU PRAY TO GOD DOES HE HEAR YOU? IF YOU PRAY TO JESUS AND TALK TO JESUS DOES HE HEAR YOU?

IF SO, HE IS HEAR, NOW AND FOREVER!!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

JESUS IS HERE, NOW, SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY. EVERYWHERE! IF YOU PRAY TO GOD DOES HE HEAR YOU? IF YOU PRAY TO JESUS AND TALK TO JESUS DOES HE HEAR YOU?

Jesus was always there , everywhere ?? what you mean ?? at any time in the past and after Christ God has listen to the righteous people ,so I do not understand what you are mean

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Whats to understand? You said….when Christ returns…… Truth is, Christ has returned! He is here, now! You said…..Gods people who are standing on Gods side and wait for Christ return……he's here, now! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,13:36)
    Pierre: Whats to understand? You said….when Christ returns…… Truth is, Christ has returned! He is here, now! You said…..Gods people who are standing on Gods side and wait for Christ return……he's here, now! TK

tk

ok,then it is at the beginning of the wrath of God,right??

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,06:46)

tk

Pierre: The beautiful news is there is no wrath for believers. Believers in their salvation through Jesus are saved from the wrath. Wrath of God is only on non-believers. Wrath is on those who serve other gods like the works of their hands. There are no works unto God today. Faith is now. Perfection by faith. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,15:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,06:46)

tk

Pierre: The beautiful news is there is no wrath for believers. Believers in their salvation through Jesus are saved from the wrath. Wrath of God is only on non-believers. Wrath is on those who serve other gods like the works of their hands. There are no works unto God today. Faith is now. Perfection by faith.  TK

tk

i know that I just ask if the time is their???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 21 2011,04:54)
    Pierre:

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO APPEAR YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS HERE, NOW, IN YOU, IN ME, ACROSS THE WORLD, OVERSEAS, EVERYWHERE. JESUS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AWAY SO HE COULD RETURN IN A NEW FORM, SPIRIT OF TRUTH! ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST! JUST LIKE HE SAID!                        

TK

Hi Tim,

You agree with me that Jesus returned (in spirit form) on Pentecost. (Link)
    Yet you deny works of righteousness that “Faith” produces? (James 2:20)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2011,16:33)

Pierre:

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO APPEAR YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT HE IS HERE, NOW, IN YOU, IN ME, ACROSS THE WORLD, OVERSEAS, EVERYWHERE. JESUS SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM TO GO AWAY SO HE COULD RETURN IN A NEW FORM, SPIRIT OF TRUTH! ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST! JUST LIKE HE SAID!                        

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

edj

Christ did not return at the Pentecost day,

show scriptures ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,12:51)

Pierre:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

edj

show scriptures ???

Hi PR,

Click Here If you want to understand Jesus returned at Pentecost.
    If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (John 14:23)
    Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
    for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Heb.9:28)
    If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Romans 8:9)

Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (Matt.28:18)
    But ye shall receive power, after that the HolySpirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me
    both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show unto you. (John 16:15)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2011,21:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2011,12:51)

Pierre:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

edj

show scriptures ???

Hi PR,

Click Here If you want to understand Jesus returned at Pentecost.
    If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (John 14:23)
    Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
    for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Heb.9:28)
    If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Romans 8:9)

Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (Matt.28:18)
    But ye shall receive power, after that the HolySpirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me
    both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show unto you. (John 16:15)

God bless

edj

all those scriptures are not refer to his coming on the Pentecost
    day

this is not written in scriptures not even made allusion to it ,

so it is a construction of opinions to get their

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account