Nephilim

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

I'm a son of God. I'm not angelic.
    Do angels have sex?
    Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as angels in heaven.

kenrch
    Participant

Where does scripture say that angels came into the daughters of men? What was the result of the sons of God having children with the daughters of men? They were mighty Half and halfs? No! Scripture says they were MEN!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Where?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 02 2006,23:40)
    Hi kenrch,
    Where?

Hi Nick,
    Where?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Fair enough.
    All sons of Adam can be called sons of God in one light.
    But
    If men were coming into the daughters of men that would seem rather unsurprising and rather unworthy of scriptural attention would you not say?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 02 2006,23:59)
    Hi kenrch,
    Fair enough.
    But
    If men were coming into the daughters of men that would seem rather unsurprising and rather unworthy of scriptural attention would you not say?

Was Cain a son of God? The fact is that scripture says that the offspring were men. Can angels have sex?

kenrch
    Participant

I don't know when the righteous mix with the unrighteous is that worthy of scriptural attention?

kenrch
    Participant

Are all humans sons of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 03 2006,00:11)

Hi kenrch,
    Fair enough.
    But

Was Cain a son of God?  The fact is that scripture says that the offspring were men.  Can angels have sex?

Hi kenrch,
    There are angels and angels.
    Most, as in the quote from Jesus in Luke cannot.
    I believe those called the SONS of God can. They are maybe the ones often mistaken for men as in the time of Abraham, Lot, Ezekiel and and Daniel.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 03 2006,00:29)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 03 2006,00:11)

Hi kenrch,
    Fair enough.
    But

Was Cain a son of God?  The fact is that scripture says that the offspring were men.  Can angels have sex?

Hi kenrch,
    There are angels and angels.
    Most, as in the quote from Jesus in Luke cannot.
    I believe those called the SONS of God can. They are maybe the ones often mistaken for men as in the time of Abraham, Lot, Ezekiel and and Daniel.

Is this your opinion Nick? They angels that reproduce?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I think you will find that that is the opinion of many but perhaps you can prove otherwise?

kenrch
    Participant

No scripture! So it is just here say. What can I say if it's your opinion or twenty other opinions. Opinions don't hold up to scripture.

kenrch
    Participant

See Nick I gave you scripture.  You have none.  But somehow you believe you are right.  Why?

You could say I'd have to do more research. Or I'll get back with you. Or just be nice. Is it you just plain don't like me. No that is not it cause you do that to most everyone at one time or another. May be your stressed out. To be honest I couldn't do what you do and not get stressed out.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    Who said I don't like you? No me.You can be very amusing at times
    And when you develop the patience to check out the whole context of a verse before setting up camp and blasting away at anything than moves we will walk better together I am sure.

kenrch
    Participant

Me too Nick. But I'm not blasting away. I gave scripture I believe it to be true. I don't guess you agree. But Why?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    It is not about you or me or any other servant but about finding truth and sharing it and that means we all have to remain open to learning from men and even donkeys if that is what God wants.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 03 2006,02:27)
    Hi kenrch,
    It is not about you or me or any other servant but about finding truth and sharing it and that means we all have to remain open to learning from men and even donkeys if that is what God wants.

Right Nick it's not about you and me it's about the Word of God and not Nick's or anyboby elses opinion.

You have NO scripture just your opinion. But you are not wrong, are you Nick?

And you teach this stuff. :(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Your continued love of judging does not reflect well on you and is very boring.

Mercy
    Participant

Kenrch,

With all the love in the world you really just don't know the truth on this. Angels came into the daughters of men, Jesus knew it, the apostles knew they all taught it.

Gen. chapter 6 is describing this event.

Jesus is telling us that in heaven we will be like the angels. (who are in heaven and obey God, not like the angels who aren't in heaven because the are fallen and don't obey God)

Jude v.6-7

6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Notice how he says “in a similar way”? He is describing that the sinful activities in Sodom and Gomorrah were like the angels sins. In other words, sexual.

Who do you think Goliath was? He was a Nephilim. Why is it that God didn't want his people to mingle with the canaanites? Why was it that God had them kill them all man, woman and child? Because they weren't just sinful people. They were evil satanic hybrids that God justly and mercifully destroyed. If the world knew this they would not think so poorly of our Heavenly Father. I am pained to hear people say, “How can a good God do that?” or “I could never serve a God that kills children”. Don't let this slip by you without thought.

Jude actually quotes from Enoch. If you seriously would read the book I don't think you could deny that the writers of the new testament believed what it was saying.

I am very passionate about this subject because I think it is part of the deception that ushers in the antichrist.

Revelation 9:1
    1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Revelation 9:11
    11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Here Abaddon is released from the abyss as the King of the bottomless pit. Who is this guy? Lets see…

Revelation 17:8
    8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

Notice how it says the beast comes out of the Abyss? Most bible teachers never make the connection between the beast and Abaddon. I don't know why i suppose because they think that the man of sin has to be an actual human. Yet, in scriptures angels always appear as men. Don't let popular culture blur this with their inaccurate angelic depictions.

Hebrews 13:2
    2Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

Acts 1:10
    10And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.

Notice also that it says the Beast was, now is not, and yet will come. When was he? Before the flood when the sons of God came into the daughters of men. Where is he now? In the Abyss? Where will he come from? Back out of the Abyss.

Well in the book of Enoch it talks about a Fallen Angel named Azazel who taught man terrible things including how to make war. He was the leader of the fallen angels, a King! Sounds like the beast's activities in Revelation does it not? It all says in Enoch to ascribe to Azazel ALL SIN, for the things he had taught man. The antichrist is called the man of sin, the wicked one, the son of perdition. Sound familar?

Is Azazel in the bible? Yes

Leviticus 16:8
    8″Aaron shall cast lots for the two goats, one lot for the LORD and the other lot for the scapegoat.

The word scapegoat is actually a proper name, Azazel. The talmud describes this ritual as the priests offering one of the goats to the spirit Azazel by leading it to pit outside of Jerusalem and throwing it in. In Enoch Azazel is bound in the abyss, the bottomless pit.

2nd Opinions 5:7
    7For there are (N)three that testify:

8the Old Testament and the New Testament and the Book of Enoch; and the three are in agreement.

The truth is out there my friend.

Mercy
    Participant

Also if you look into secular history on this you will find that indeed man believed Gen. 6 to be literally angels coming down to the daughters of men. Just like the trinity doctrine, men stepped in and didn't like what they saw and created the Cain line and Seth line teaching. History shows this. Early church had one belief and then it was changed by the early catholic church. Many of the new testament books were disputed by these teachers because they knew that they were referencing the book of Enoch. 2 Peter, Jude and Revelation were disputed because they did not want to believe that angels could have sex.

Yep it boils down to sex.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account