Natural or manufactured?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 360 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Did see a headline about this but didn’t investigate.

The link appears to be broken.

Proclaimer
    Participant

92463500_2336663023301664_4446355929587253248_n

New cases dropped significantly. Hopefully this is a trend.

Miia
    Participant

From here:

No vaccine, no job: Eugenicist Bill Gates demands “digital certificates” to prove coronavirus vaccination status

On March 18, outspoken eugenicist Bill Gates participated in an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) event on Reddit entitled, “I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19.” And during this event, Gates openly admitted to the world that the agenda moving forward is to vaccinate every person on the planet with coronavirus vaccines as well as track them with Mark of the Beast-type “digital certificates.”

Taking place just five days after he conveniently stepped down from the public board of Microsoft to “dedicate more time to philanthropic priorities including global health and development, education, and climate change,” this AMA event with Bill Gates ended up revealing the blueprints of the globalist endgame for humanity, which includes tagging people like cattle and controlling what they’re allowed to do based on their vaccination status.

If you agree to get vaccinated with a Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine once it becomes available, in other words, then the government will grant you permission to join back up with society and resume at least some of the “normalcy” of your former life. If you don’t, however, then you’ll presumably be ostracized from the rest of the world and forced into permanent isolation, left to fend for yourself with no means to buy, sell, or conduct any type of business in order to make a living and survive.

This is the book of Revelation in action, and Bill Gates is laying it all out for you – assuming you’re paying attention. Everything he’s presenting as the “solution” to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis was foretold long ago by the prophets, and now it’s coming to fruition under the guise of stopping a global pandemic and ensuring that everyone has a proper “digital identity.”

Bill Gates wants everyone to have a “quantum dot tattoo” microchip inserted in their bodies

It should be noted that the number-one up-voted response to this admission by Bill Gates was from a user who pointed out that it directly aligns with Revelation 13, which states, beginning in verse 16, concerning the Mark of the Beast:

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark of the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”

Keep in mind that this all coincides with the ID2020 agenda, which aims to create a global digital identification system for every person on Earth. As we’ve reported in the past, ID2020 and vaccines are being used together to harvest the biometric identities of all mankind, and all for the purpose of creating the global system of tracking and control that was foretold in the book of Revelation.

They’ve already begun to test ID2020 in Bangladesh, inserting digital IDs in the bodies of newborn babies along with their vaccinations. And Bill Gates is now talking about how so-called “quantum dot tattoos” are the next wave of biometrics identification, also to be inserted in people’s bodies through vaccination.

A report from Futurism explains the quantum dot tattoo as “tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light” and that “glows under infrared light.” This pattern, along with the vaccine it’s hidden in, gets “delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar,” and is coming to a vaccine clinic near you in the very near future.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..Rev 18: 10-20 describes the system of Babylon clearly, it all about the system of WORLD ECONOMICS of buying and selling for gain, and how that system makes slaves of people.  This whole world operates under that system of by and sell for gain which enslave people everywhere in this word. why do you think it says Come out of Her “my people” , is that not because it is every where in this world and effecting everyones lives, even your and mine , and Miia’s.

Miia it takes Real faith to come out of it, we may just have to subject ourselves to it untill the LORD shows us a way out. But I do believe we do need to hate it,  and be willing to leave it,  if the Lord give us the opertunities to. We all have to live, and this system controls nearly everyone’s lives.  Except for the wealthy who made their money from using this system. I was making a fair amount of money in this system untill I began to realized, what it was costing me in my life as well as  my health, so I sold everything,  my business (electrical contractor for 30 years) and (farms) and retired.

I can clearly now see how this world system of captalizem,  socializem, comunizem, dictators, etc,   uses and enslaves people all over the world, and how others are made rich on the backs of the poor and disinfranchised  people of this world.  My God deliver us all, and give us a more peaceful life.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

I can’t see this becoming the Mark of the Beast or being used as a way to reduce the world’s population. Of course I can see it is possible, it’s just that I don’t think it will happen this way. My concern is more around China and how they can take advantage of this.

Proclaimer
    Participant

92473543_2337410746560225_5031328091595603968_n

New cases continuing to drop.

Miia
    Participant

T8, what is there so obvious that you can’t see it? (quantum dot tattoo)

Miia
    Participant

Gene, good on you!

I can see things getting tough very soon for those leaving the system. I can’t believe we are that generation. Scary really.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Implants and similar tech have been around for a while now. And just because it is new or exists doesn’t mean it will be adopted by the masses. Could be many decades or more left before the final wrap up. I do see many troubling signs ahead, but some of these things will be much worse a decade or two from now.

Miia
    Participant

T8 we will see.

Bill Gates idea is fact not conspiracy theory.

Miia
    Participant

Will Bill Gates run for presidency 2020? Hmmmm (to fight coronavirus).

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah I realise some of these things are what Gates believes, but whether he can get the power to implement his plans is another thing. Of course it is possible.

I have never been a fan of Gates due to his ruthless thefts and monopoly abuse. So I would be worried if he became president. Then again, people change.

Here are some videos I got hold of about 20 years ago. It is Bill Gates in court for breaking antitrust laws including the Sherman Act.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Herd Immunity argument

Miia
    Participant

That was an old VHS! Watched it but there’s 12 parts.

Look up ID2020.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Did you have the VHS?

I purchased a digital copy that had 22 videos as each came on a separate CD. It could have been 12 parts, but I guess some parts were sliced to allow them to fit on a 600mb disc.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZS4yYjyZiKShIL_ZyDjg/videos?view_as=subscriber

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….. The “mark of the beast”,   could be those who hold to this pesent world system of economic rule, that effects everyone’s life, in this world. We have all been inducted into this System of Economic rule,  that has infected this whole world, every since the Bablonian Empire,  this system of rule, along with its verious rise and falls of military Powers has existed from the time of King Neburchnasser . We know that the Kingdom of GOD is not patterned after this present world rulling System of rule. So perhaps when it say “come out of her my people that you receive not of her plagues.”  Could be talking about this present world economic system.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

92554588_2338130646488235_2519490251773181952_n

Wow, a significant drop in new cases, despite increased testing.

Miia
    Participant

Did you have the VHS?

I purchased a digital copy that had 22 videos as each came on a separate CD. It could have been 12 parts, but I guess some parts were sliced to allow them to fit on a 600mb disc.

Cool. No sorry, I guessed it was from a VHS because of its quality!

Miia
    Participant

So perhaps when it say “come out of her my people that you receive not of her plagues.”  Could be talking about this present world economic system.

It could be Gene.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account