Mystery Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,14:09)
    J42

Pierre

Maybe you should call the topic “Don't question me”  

I can't wait.  I'll bring my sword.

you can question all things and bring your sword ,but not others ,:D :D

Hi Pierre

Mike must be busy.

Why don't you just copy and paste those scriptures into the hot seat and we can get started.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 21 2013,11:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,14:09)
    J42

Pierre

Maybe you should call the topic “Don't question me”  

I can't wait.  I'll bring my sword.

you can question all things and bring your sword ,but not others ,:D :D

Hi Pierre

Mike must be busy.

Why don't you just copy and paste those scriptures into the hot seat and we can get started.

J42

done

I have called it “Journey and Pierre ” in the hot seat see you there :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sermon on why New York is Mystery Babylon.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Feb. 28 2013,07:03)
    Luke 11:47-52  Woe to you! for you build the sepulchers of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. Truly you bear witness that you allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and you build their sepulchers. Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: That THE BLOOD OF ALL THE PROPHETS, WHICH WAS SHED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, MAY BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION; From the blood of Abel to the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: truly I say to you, IT SHALL BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION.

Revelation 18:10 -24  
    “Alas! alas! thou great city, thou mighty city, Babylon! In one hour has thy judgment come.”
    And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of ALL WHO WERE SLAIN ON THE EARTH.

Revelations 17:5  
    And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Right? So:

Matthew 23:35   That ON YOU MAY COME ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED ON THE EARTH, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom you slew between the temple and the altar. Truly I say to you, ALL THESE THINGS SHALL COME ON THIS GENERATION. O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you.

See how Jerusalem was Babylon in those verses?
    So then is this past?

I agree.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 28 2013,14:43)

Quote (2besee @ Feb. 28 2013,10:03)
    See how Jerusalem was Babylon in those verses?
    So then is this past?

How come there is no vote for Jerusalem in the poll?

Interesting comment, many people don't even question or test.

I voted for them, and this is why.

Mat 23:37  O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
    Mat 23:38  Behold, your HOUSE IS LEFT unto you DESOLATE.
    Mat 23:39  For I say unto you, Ye shall NOT see me henceforth, TILL YE SHALL SAY, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Only when the jews realise that there so-called messiah is the lawless one, after being betrayed and punished heavily will they look at the prophecy in the old testament and see they have crucified the lord of glory, when they say blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord, then will they see the true messiah our lord.

The women isn't the Jews but the false spirit reglion of the jews where they deny the lord and crucified the lord of glory with the roman power, then the romans destroyed her or so they thought.

Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Jerusalem, is built on seven mountains: Mt. Goath, Mt. Gareb, Mt. Acra, Mt. Bezetha, Mt. Zion, Mt. Ophel, and Mt. Moriah.

Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that GREAT CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Where is the Great City? Scripture reveals this.

Rev 11:8  And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the GREAT CITY, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, WHERE ALSO OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED.

The old testament has talked of her,it is clear.

Isa 1:21  How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Jer 2:20  For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.

Jer 3:1  They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.
    Jer 3:2  Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

NOTICE IT SAYS WHOREDOMS, this is because she is the mother of harlots.

Jer 3:3  Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

Eze 16:15  But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
    Eze 16:16  And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
    Eze 16:17  Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
    Eze 16:18  And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

More to come but have to go.

In Christ
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Place of the Skull, where jesus was crucified is in Jerusalem.

Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. For behold, the days are coming when they will say, 'Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!' Then they will begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us,' and to the hills, 'Cover us.' For if they do these things when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

She committed fornications,”having a golden cup in her hand, full of the abomination and filthiness of her fornication…Drunk on the blood of the saints, the mother of the fornications and the abominations of the earth.”

What did the prophet Hosea say about the nation of Israel?

Hos 2:2  Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
    Hos 2:3  Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
    Hos 2:4  And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.

See she HAS CHILDREN who are her whoredoms

Hos 2:5  For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
    Hos 2:6  Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.
    Hos 2:7  And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
    Hos 2:8  For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
    Hos 2:9  Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
    Hos 2:10  And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.

In Christ
    Daniel

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 23 2013,20:37)
    Sermon on why New York is Mystery Babylon.

1.THE WOMAN WAS SITTING ON A BEAST WITH 7HEADS.
    THE BEAST IS THE RED DRAGON,AND IS SATAN.THE 7HEADS ARE HIS 7WORLD EMPIRES.

2. THE WOMAN IS SITTING ON ALL THE HEADS.
    FIRST HEAD IS EGYPT;SECOND HEAD IS ASSYRIA;
    THIRD HEAD IS BABYLON; FOURTH HEAD IS MEDO
    PERSIA; FIFT HEAD IS GREECIA; SIXTH HEAD IS OLD
    ROME; THE SEVENTH HEAD IS END TIME ROME.(TODAY).

3.THE WOMAN IS NOT AMERICA ALONE,SHE WAS THERE IN
    EGYPT ALREADY.
    THE WOMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WOMAN,SITTNG ON ALL
    THOSE NATIONS.

4.THE WOMAN IS THE SYSTEM OF THE WORLD,THE
    COMMERCE, AND TRADE IN PRECIOUS THINGS.
    THAT MAKE THE PEOPLE DRUNK WITH HER GOODLY
    THINGS. ALL THE MATERIAL THINGS THAT THE WORLD
    SO LOVED,AND TREASURES.MEN WILL DO ANYTHING FOR
    THIS WOMAN,EVEN KILL,AND CHEAT AND STEAL.

5.THE GREAT CITIES OF THE WORLD,ARE THE TRADERS.
    THEY WILL BE DESTROYED,AND THE WOMAN WILL BE
    NO MORE. WORLD TRADE WILL BE NO MORE.

6. THIS IS THE WOMAN THAT MAKES ALL THE NATIONS
    DRUNKEN WITH HER PRECIOUS GOODS. NATIONS GO
    TO WAR AND KILL THE INNOCENT FOR HER PRECIOUS
    GOODS.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

TRADE AND COMMERCE IS ALSO A RELIGION,BECAUSE SHE IS WORSHIPPED BY THE WORLD.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trade and commerce have world centres. New York and London.
    You only need to take out a few to bring the whole thing down.
    Maybe even one of those is enough.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 25 2013,09:54)
    Trade and commerce have world centres. New York and London.
    You only need to take out a few to bring the whole thing down.
    Maybe even one of those is enough.

But not only a few will be taken by The Lord.
    but all the cities of the nations.(rev.16:19.).
    Remember; it is not man that will destroy the world, but the Lord, at his coming.

The 3rd ww will be stopped early by the coming,
    then armageddon.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

2bee

Matthew 23:35 That ON YOU MAY COME ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED ON THE EARTH, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom you slew between the temple and the altar. Truly I say to you, ALL THESE THINGS SHALL COME ON THIS GENERATION. O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you.

what did Christ called their father ??? was it not Satan ????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 02 2013,07:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2013,07:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 01 2013,21:44)
    t8

God judged Babylon for her religion and idols, leading me to the religious view of Babylon

not so ;

Most High God is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and sets over them anyone he wishes.
    Da 5:22 “But you his son, O Belshazzar, have not humbled yourself, though you knew all this.
    Da 5:23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. You had the goblets from his temple brought to you, and you and your nobles, your wives and your concubines drank wine from them. You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.
    Da 5:24 Therefore he sent the hand that wrote the inscription.
    Da 5:25 “This is the inscription that was written:

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN

Da 5:26 “This is what these words mean:

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
    Da 5:27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
    Da 5:28 Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

SO IT WAS THE ;; But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways. ( THIS WOULD BE THE SAME REASON ON THE ENTIRE WORLD OF TODAY)

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.(YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED)

Da 5:27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting. (YOU HAVE NO DEEDS WORT TO GOD )

Da 5:28 Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”(BECAUSE OF ALL THE ABOVE YOUR KINGDOM AS BEEN GIVEN TO ANOTHER “CHRIST THE KING OF KINGS )

Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls.She held a golden cup in her hand , filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

see the connection with the golden cup ,and what it means

Terra.

She made all the nations druken with her wine.
    Drunken with her goods and religions.
    Many christians also seem to worship God ,but still have the spirit of babylon. The spirit of the world is still in them.

They have not yet received the renewing of the mind.

wakeup.

wakeup

read this ;

Eze 27:3 Say to Tyre, situated at the gateway to the sea, merchant of peoples on many coasts, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
    “ ‘You say, O Tyre,
    “I am perfect in beauty.”
    Eze 27:4 Your domain was on the high seas;
    your builders brought your beauty to perfection.
    Eze 27:5 They made all your timbers
    of pine trees from Senir;
    they took a cedar from Lebanon
    to make a mast for you.
    Eze 27:6 Of oaks from Bashan
    they made your oars;
    of cypress wood from the coasts of Cyprus
    they made your deck, inlaid with ivory.
    Eze 27:7 Fine embroidered linen from Egypt was your sail
    and served as your banner;
    your awnings were of blue and purple
    from the coasts of Elishah.
    Eze 27:8 Men of Sidon and Arvad were your oarsmen;
    your skilled men, O Tyre, were aboard as your seamen.
    Eze 27:9 Veteran craftsmen of Gebal were on board
    as shipwrights to caulk your seams.
    All the ships of the sea and their sailors
    came alongside to trade for your wares.

Eze 27:10 “ ‘Men of Persia, Lydia and Put
    served as soldiers in your army.
    They hung their shields and helmets on your walls,
    bringing you splendor.
    Eze 27:11 Men of Arvad and Helech
    manned your walls on every side;
    men of Gammad
    were in your towers.
    They hung their shields around your walls;
    they brought your beauty to perfection.
    Eze 27:12 “ ‘Tarshish did business with you because of your great wealth of goods; they exchanged silver, iron, tin and lead for your merchandise.
    Eze 27:13 “ ‘Greece, Tubal and Meshech traded with you; they exchanged slaves and articles of bronze for your wares.
    Eze 27:14 “ ‘Men of Beth Togarmah exchanged work horses, war horses and mules for your merchandise.
    Eze 27:15 “ ‘The men of Rhodes traded with you, and many coastlands were your customers; they paid you with ivory tusks and ebony.
    Eze 27:16 “ ‘Aram did business with you because of your many products; they exchanged turquoise, purple fabric, embroidered work, fine linen, coral and rubies for your merchandise.
    Eze 27:17 “ ‘Judah and Israel traded with you; they exchanged wheat from Minnith and confections, honey, oil and balm for your wares.
    Eze 27:18 “ ‘Damascus, because of your many products and great wealth of goods, did business with you in wine from Helbon and wool from Zahar.
    Eze 27:19 “ ‘Danites and Greeks from Uzal bought your merchandise; they exchanged wrought iron, cassia and calamus for your wares.
    Eze 27:20 “ ‘Dedan traded in saddle blankets with you.
    Eze 27:21 “ ‘Arabia and all the princes of Kedar were your customers; they did business with you in lambs, rams and goats.
    Eze 27:22 “ ‘The merchants of Sheba and Raamah traded with you; for your merchandise they exchanged the finest of all kinds of spices and precious stones, and gold.
    Eze 27:23 “ ‘Haran, Canneh and Eden and merchants of Sheba, Asshur and Kilmad traded with you.
    Eze 27:24 In your marketplace they traded with you beautiful garments, blue fabric, embroidered work and multicolored rugs with cords twisted and tightly knotted.
    Eze 27:25 “ ‘The ships of Tarshish serve
    as carriers for your wares.
    You are filled with heavy cargo
    in the heart of the sea.
    Eze 27:26 Your oarsmen take you
    out to the high seas.
    But the east wind will break you to pieces
    in the heart of the sea.
    Eze 27:27 Your wealth, merchandise and wares,
    your mariners, seamen and shipwrights,
    your merchants and all your soldiers,
    and everyone else on board
    will sink into the heart of the sea
    on the day of your shipwreck.
    Eze 27:28 The shorelands will quake
    when your seamen cry out.
    Eze 27:29 All who handle the oars
    will abandon their ships;
    the mariners and all the seamen
    will stand on the shore.
    Eze 27:30 They will raise their voice
    and cry bitterly over you;
    they will sprinkle dust on their heads
    and roll in ashes.
    Eze 27:31 They will shave their heads because of you
    and will put on sackcloth.
    They will weep over you with anguish of soul
    and with bitter mourning.
    Eze 27:32 As they wail and mourn over you,
    they will take up a lament concerning you:
    “Who was ever silenced like Tyre,
    surrounded by the sea?”
    Eze 27:33 When your merchandise went out on the seas,
    you satisfied many nations;
    with your great wealth and your wares
    you enriched the kings of the earth.
    Eze 27:34 Now you are shattered by the sea
    in the depths of the waters;
    your wares and all your com
    pany
    have gone down with you.
    Eze 27:35 All who live in the coastlands
    are appalled at you;
    their kings shudder with horror
    and their faces are distorted with fear.
    Eze 27:36 The merchants among the nations hiss at you;
    you have come to a horrible end
    and will be no more.’

Eze 28:2 “Son of man , say to the RULER of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
    “ ‘In the pride of your heart
    you say, “I am a god;
    I sit on the throne of a god
    in the heart of the seas.”

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Terra.

Very good choice of scriptures.

Tyre was indeed the bustling city of trade,but today there are many of those cities; yes all the goods she could provide the population of the world,and thats why the world loves her.

She also is causing all the blood of the innocent saints,and the poor to be spilled,by her wars.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 04 2013,15:30)
    Hi Terra.

Tyre was indeed the bustling city of trade,but today there are many of those cities; yes all the goods she could provide the population of the world,and thats why the world loves her.

She also is causing all the blood of the innocent saints,and the poor to be spilled,by her wars.

wakeup.

wakeup

it was the RULER what i was pointing out EZE 28;2

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 06 2013,12:34)

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

The name of the king of tyre was not named.
    But we know that God was speaking about the one behind him.
    His name is lucifer, he is full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. And he was aso in the garden of eden.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 06 2013,22:10)
    Terra.

His name is lucifer, he is full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. And he was aso in the garden of eden.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I concur!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 06 2013,22:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 06 2013,22:10)
    Terra.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I concur!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Edj.

Good to see eye to eye.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 06 2013,17:10)

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

wakeup.

yes,thats right :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 08 2013,03:31)

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

wakeup.

yes,thats right  :)

Thank you Terra.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 08 2013,07:04)

Quote (terraricca @ June 08 2013,03:31)

Hi Terra.

wakeup.

wakeup

Terra.

wakeup.

yes,thats right  :)

Thank you Terra.

wakeup.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account