Mystery Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 07 2013,15:12)
    No, Ed.
    If you would like to know my 'point' then please read the entire post. It's not that long.
    It took days if not weeks to do (for another site) because it was study to me.  

So no, I will not be repeating it in lesser words.

If you don't want to read it – then don't read it.

To be fair, all if not most will not read it.

People will read something that big if the person has earned credibility. Not many will read a post that long from anyone.

I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you here. Just pointing out the nature of the forums.

For example, I might read something that long if it were penned by Sir Isaac Newton, Enoch, and others. But I wouldn't for most here. I think many would think the same. Not to say that your post is not good. I don't know.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I can see from the poll that all who voted believe the woman is a religion or religious organisatiion.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 13 2013,09:07)
    I can see from the poll that all who voted believe the woman is a religion or religious organisatiion.

If you come to think of it;she is a religion,but not
    necessary just a christian religion,or any other,religion.

Everyone on earth worship something,even atheist,worship something.
    They worship what is *first* in their lives,what is in the heart.Maybe to own a cruiser or a rollsroys.

This woman can supply anything that one worships;but
    only material things.She also has many types of religions on display;for man to chose from.

A business man will worship profit,and money,and success.
    A sportsman will worship his sport first,and to be number one in his trade.

Worshipping the desires of the flesh,instead of worshipping God.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 13 2013,04:07)

T8

Babylon stands for what ???

Da 4:10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous.
    Da 4:11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.
    Da 4:12 Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the beasts of the field found shelter, and the birds of the air lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.
    Da 4:13 “In the visions I saw while lying in my bed, I looked, and there before me was a messenger, a holy one, coming down from heaven.
    Da 4:14 He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches.
    Da 4:15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.
    “ ‘Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth.
    Da 4:16 Let his mind be changed from that of a man and let him be given the mind of an animal, till seven times pass by for him.
    Da 4:17 “ ‘The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of men.’
    Da 4:18 “This is the dream that I, King Nebuchadnezzar, had. Now, Belteshazzar, tell me what it means, for none of the wise men in my kingdom can interpret it for me. But you can, because the spirit of the holy gods is in you.”

Daniel Interprets the Dream

Da 4:19 Then Daniel (also called Belteshazzar) was greatly perplexed for a time, and his thoughts terrified him. So the king said, “Belteshazzar, do not let the dream or its meaning alarm you.”
    Belteshazzar answered, “My lord, if only the dream applied to your enemies and its meaning to your adversaries!
    Da 4:20 The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth,
    Da 4:21 with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts of the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air—
    Da 4:22 you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.
    Da 4:23 “You, O king, saw a messenger, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump, bound with iron and bronze, in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven; let him live like the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.’
    Da 4:24 “This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree the Most High has issued against my lord the king:
    Da 4:25 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle and be drenched with the dew of heaven. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes.
    Da 4:26 The command to leave the stump of the tree with its roots means that your kingdom will be restored to you when you acknowledge that Heaven rules.

Ge 3:14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,
    “Cursed are you above all the livestock
    and all the wild animals!
    You will crawl on your belly
    and you will eat dust
    all the days of your life.

Eze 28:11 The word of the LORD came to me:
    Eze 28:12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
    “ ‘You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    Eze 28:13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
    every precious stone adorned you:
    ruby, topaz and emerald,
    chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
    sapphire, turquoise and beryl.
    Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
    Eze 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
    You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
    Eze 28:15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
    Eze 28:16 Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned.
    So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, O guardian cherub,

I think those verses have something in common but it is not ONLY RELIGION

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2013,01:54)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 12 2013,08:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2013,00:46)

Please show in scriptures but not in questions BUT IN ANSWERS

Hi Pierre,

Ok, I will not ask questions, but show you.  It will be long, but I'll try and do it in small sections.

AND PLEASE DO NOT SEPARATE THINGS THEY ALL ARE PART OF GOD'S PLAN, THE MILLENNIUM IS ONLY ONE STEP IN THAT PLAN.

Yes, but the Millennium is the key to what I am showing you here.  This is how we separate those 2 wars as two different events.  I will have to take scriptures from here and there, because thats exactly how God gave it to us. I can not show it the way you want me to, but the way it is.  I will try to keep it simple and clear to understand and explain with my own words.  I will do it in a new post.  I have already started it, and it is taking some time.  I am working on it now.

j42

ok,

I can not show it the way you want me to, but the way it is.

it will be the way YOU understand it    :)

I did not want anything but the truth  :)

Hi Pierre

Of course it will be the way “I” understand it :)
    How else would I write it?

I am still working on it. It is taking me a long time to put it together. I'm sharing my computer with my daughter and she's doing a big school project, so may take a few days.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 13 2013,11:05)

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 07 2013,15:12)
    No, Ed.
    If you would like to know my 'point' then please read the entire post. It's not that long.
    It took days if not weeks to do (for another site) because it was study to me.  

So no, I will not be repeating it in lesser words.

If you don't want to read it – then don't read it.

To be fair, all if not most will not read it.

People will read something that big if the person has earned credibility. Not many will read a post that long from anyone.

I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you here. Just pointing out the nature of the forums.

For example, I might read something that long if it were penned by Sir Isaac Newton, Enoch, and others. But I wouldn't  for most here. I think many would think the same. Not to say that your post is not good. I don't know.

t8,
    People these days will have itching ears to listen to anything but the truth.
    Where what is written has come from is of more importance than who wrote it.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 13 2013,20:12)

t8,
    People these days will have itching ears to listen to anything but the truth.
    Where what is written has come from is of more importance than who wrote it.

t8,
    I was meaning in regards to prophecy.

Babylon – I do not know.
    The Beast – I do not know.
    But I do believe that there is a 'spiritual element' to all, or most, of Revelations.

So we need to go to the other new testament writers including Jesus' words in Matthew, etc.

The temple is the body for an example.
    The man of sin puts himself in the 'temple' (2Thes2)
    Something is taken away.
    The Holy Spirit?
    Now this is Paul talking about the end times.

2Peter3 should be another clear guideline.
    It is straight forward, and should not be twisted.
    If people need to twist 2Peter2 to fit into their own teachings of, say, Revelations, then something is obviously 'not right'!

2besee
    Participant

TYPO in last line – 2PETER 3

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

in which way is this contradict what I have explained ???

I have said that the beast of Revelation 13 and the scarlet beast are the same but one is prior to the millennium and the other after the millennium ,the beast that comes out of the sea is thrown into the lake of fire but the scarlet beast does not come out of the earth or the sea she just appears ,and this is why she is existing through the people that has been resurrected after the millennium ,because that resurrection says scriptures is of ALL the dead sins Adam ,ONLY THOSE THAT WERE PART OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION ARE NOT INCLUDED ,so this would be billions of people ,with all there believes , languages,AND CULTURES OF ALL THE EVER EXISTED NATIONS ,and what not ,

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

so the women (Satan+ his angels) is as per verse 18 his that great city that reign over the kings of the earth (the 7 head beasts )

the 10 kings that have not yet had received a kingdom but received POWER from the beast FOR ONE HOUR THIS IS THE TIME ALLOWED TO SATAN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THEN HE AND WHOEVER IS NAME IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WILL BE DESTROYED ,

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2013,16:15)
    Marty

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  

Rev 17:9   And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

in which way is this contradict what I have explained ???

I have said that the beast of Revelation 13 and the scarlet beast are the same but one is prior to the millennium and the other after the millennium ,the beast that comes out of the sea is thrown into the lake of fire but the scarlet beast does not come out of the earth or the sea she just appears ,and this is why she is existing through the people that has been resurrected after the millennium ,because that resurrection says scriptures is of ALL the dead  sins Adam ,ONLY THOSE THAT WERE PART OF THE FIRST RESURRECTION ARE NOT INCLUDED ,so this would be billions of people ,with all there believes , languages,AND CULTURES OF ALL THE EVER EXISTED NATIONS ,and what not ,

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev 17:15   And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.  

Rev 17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

so the women (Satan+ his angels) is as per verse 18 his that great city that reign over the kings of the earth (the 7 head beasts )

the 10 kings that have not yet had received a kingdom but received POWER from the beast FOR ONE HOUR THIS IS THE TIME ALLOWED TO SATAN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THEN HE AND WHOEVER IS NAME IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WILL BE DESTROYED ,

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast

Hi Pierre:

The angel of God already explained this, and the angel did not mention anything about a millennium, and so, why are you adding to his explanation?

Rev 17:7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Hi Pierre:

The angel of God already explained this, and the angel did not mention anything about a millennium, and so, why are you adding to his explanation?

Rev 17:7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

:D I now reading this again ,I just realize what you are saying ,ok, got it but then what is the secret ???

Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

so what you telling me is that this explain all about the scarlet beast and the whore ,right ???

if so I have some questions to ask you

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2013,11:51)
    Marty

Hi Pierre:

:D I now reading this again ,I just realize what you are saying ,ok, got it but then what is the secret ???

Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

so what you telling me is that this explain all about the scarlet beast and the whore ,right ???

if so I have some questions to ask you

Hi Pierre:

What I am telling you is that the angel has explained to us that the beast that carried the woman, the Babylonian whore is:

And so, no, I am not telling you to ask me, but telling you to just read what the angel has stated.

And it has nothing to do with what you stated and tried to correct me, with this statement and question:

Marty

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication

were was the Catholic church at the time of Moses went he destroyed the king in the land of Canaan

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

I understand you rather leave it at what it says and wait right ??? because to you the allegoric description of the scarlet beast and the whore his as clear as light and you know ??? or do not Know what they all representing

but I think you do believe that it is the religions and specifically the catholic church because of the “CITY ” AND THE SEVEN HILLS””
    right ???

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2013,14:23)
    Marty

I understand you rather leave it at what it says and wait right ??? because to you the allegoric description of the scarlet beast and the whore his as clear as light and you know ??? or do not Know what they all representing

but I think you do believe that it is the religions and specifically the catholic church because of the “CITY ” AND THE SEVEN HILLS””
    right ???

Hi Pierre:

A whore is a woman who commits fornication, and this case it is “spiritual fornication” or perversion of the Word of God, and it is the Catholic church that professes Christianity, but their doctrines certainly are a perversion of the Word of God.

But the angel did not tell us specifically that the whore is the Catholic church, but he did tell us that the beast that carries her is an end time event, and he tells us that the woman that sits on many waters are “peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues”. In other words, this church, woman is global.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 17 2013,14:45)

Marty

right ???

Hi Pierre:

A whore is a woman who commits fornication, and this case it is “spiritual fornication” or perversion of the Word of God, and it is the Catholic church that professes Christianity, but their doctrines certainly are a perversion of the Word of God.

But the angel did not tell us specifically that the whore is the Catholic church, but he did tell us that the beast that carries her is an end time event, and he tells us that the woman that sits on many waters are “peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues”.  In other words, this church, woman is global.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

Here is scriptural proof that babylon the geat the mother of harlots is the world system and religions,and believes.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the **WORLD** is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the **WORLD** is the enemy of God.

Here you see,that we must not befriend **THE WORLD**.
    The WORLD has the spirit of babylon;the vatican included.

The world worship this woman;she represents all what the world is after; and that is not God;but the lust of the flesh.

Btw; the prophecies never mentioned 7hills. this is mens deception; but it says 7mountains.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 17 2013,09:45)

Marty

right ???

Hi Pierre:

But the angel did not tell us specifically that the whore is the Catholic church, but he did tell us that the beast that carries her is an end time event, and he tells us that the woman that sits on many waters are “peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues”.  In other words, this church, woman is global.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

how is this scripture fit in your description ???

Your merchants were the world’s great men.
    By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
    Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

also the fact that it is represented by a women his to me obvious in the way that we all believers would be looked at as women sins God would be a male figure ,and so we by submitting to God would be in a sort of covenant and failing to stay faithful in our way would mean spiritual fornication or adultery ,because it is by the SPIRIT THAT WE SHOULD WORSHIP OUR GOD ALMIGHTY,

WHEN SATAN MOVED AWAY OF SUBMISSION AND FACED GOD AND SO CORRUPTED HIMSELF HE ALSO BECAME AN OUTCAST BUT HE WAS THE FIRST AND SO ALSO WAS REPRESENTED AS A WOMEN THAT WOULD IN THE FUTURE PRODUCE AN OFFSPRING GEN;3;15,SO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HIS ONLY EXISTING   SINS THE THIRD CENTURY IS NOT A LATE COMER EITHER ,BUT SHE IS NOT THE BEGINNER EITHER ,
    AS A FIRST ISRAEL WAS AND SHE ALSO WAS CALLED A WOMEN ,

BUT ISRAEL ALSO WAS NOT THE ORIGIN OF CORRUPTION SHE JUST FELL INTO THE TRAP OF SATAN THE TRUE WHORE THIS HIS THE ORIGINAL WOMEN GUILTY OF ALL THE DEAD'S ON THE EARTH,

AND THE FACT THAT THAT WHORE HIS SITTING ON ALL THE SEVEN POWERS OF THE EARTH SHOWS THAT SHE WAS PRESENT AT ALL OF THEM ,

WHAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS NOT,AND SO WAS NOT ISRAEL,BUT SATAN WAS ,

AND SO SATAN ALSO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FILL THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS ;

She has become a home for demons (AT THAT TIME THE WHORE ADD BECOME )
    and a haunt for every evil spirit,
    a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
    Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk (NOT JUST THE END TIME KINGS OR NATIONS)
    the maddening wine of her adulteries.
    The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,

SO AGAIN I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOUR VIEW BASED ON THOSE SCRIPTURES ,

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2013,21:38)

Marty

right ???

Hi Pierre:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

Here is scriptural proof that babylon the geat the mother of harlots is the world system and religions,and believes.

James 4:4   Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the **WORLD** is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the **WORLD** is the enemy of God.

The world worship this woman;she represents all what the world is after; and that is not God;but the lust of the flesh.

Btw; the prophecies never mentioned 7hills. this is mens deception; but it says 7mountains.

wakeup.

Hi wakeup:

The word babylon or babylonia means confusion, and so, yes, there are other elements in the world that are part of this confusion, but these scritures in revelation 17 are dealing with the eight beast that carries the “Babylonian whore, the mother of harlots” and so she is “the mother of harlots” but not the only harlot.

And yes, you are correct in saying that the scripture states 7 mountains rather than seven hills, and is probably referring to 7 continents or since 7 is God's number for complete, it is referring to the influence of the babylonian whore being prevalent in the entire world.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi Pierre:

You say:

SO AGAIN I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOUR VIEW BASED ON THOSE SCRIPTURES

And just because you disagree with me, that automatically makes the way that you are viewing this as correct?

Or has it ever occured to you that it might be you that has it wrong?

I pray that God will bring us into unity on the many things that we have discussed, and yes, that He would correct me if I am wrong in anything that I do or teach.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2013,16:38)

Marty

right ???

Hi Pierre:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

James 4:4   Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the **WORLD** is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the **WORLD** is the enemy of God.

wakeup.

Revelation 17:9
    Context
    NET ©
    (This requires 1 a mind that has wisdom.) The seven heads are seven mountains 2 the woman sits on. They are also seven kings:
    NIV ©
    “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    NASB ©
    “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,
    NLT ©
    “And now understand this: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills of the city where this woman rules. They also represent seven kings.
    MSG ©
    “But don't drop your guard. Use your head. The seven heads are seven hills; they are where the woman sits.
    BBE ©
    Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman is seated:
    NRSV ©
    “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; also, they are seven kings,
    NKJV ©
    “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

relative view

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 18 2013,05:57)
    Hi Pierre:

You say:

SO AGAIN I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOUR VIEW BASED ON THOSE SCRIPTURES

And just because you disagree with me, that automatically makes the way that you are viewing this as correct?

Or has it ever occured to you that it might be you that has it wrong?

I pray that God will bring us into unity on the many things that we have discussed, and yes, that He would correct me if I am wrong in anything that I do or teach.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

I join you in you prayers ,for the same reason,

but do not interpret my words as arrogant,because I am not ,

what I said should be understood as because of the knowledge and honor given to those mention scriptures I cannot see it the way you do ,

I do share your love for the truth of God and his son Jesus Christ

it is because of that love that I am so picky to make sure of the scriptures ,and if I would have mist something someone within the same love would show me ,

I am your servant in Christ

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account