Mystery Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 09 2013,19:39)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 09 2013,15:01)
    2Besee.

The resurrection:
    1.Jesus;first and the 24 elders,followed.rev.4:10.They are in heaven now.

Resurrection of the majority at the second coming:

Wakeup, I think that there would be more than just Jesus and the 24 elders in heaven right now, don't you?

I believe that the good die and are taken up to heaven to be with God, immediately.

But i need to study into it more with scripture.

2Besee.

1.Nobody is resurrected before Christ.
    2. We can see through scripture that the 24 elders are in heaven,to witness the opening of the seals.

3. There is a day set aside for the resurrection of te majority.
    its called the harvest; and also the day of the Lords
    vengence,coming with power and glory.
    The harvest is not done everyday,but only once, when the
    crop is ripe.

4. Zion will give birth to a nation in ONE DAY.
    5. The dead; even 2000yrs ago; did not have to wait all that
    time; because time is also dead to them.
    So there is no waiting for them.It will be in an instant for
    them.

Its good to study,for it is life.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2013,15:12)

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 03 2013,08:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2013,12:39)

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 03 2013,06:43)
    Hi:

The mother of harlots is the roman catholic church because from her comes all the false doctrines in what is supposed to be Christianity.

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  

Rev 17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.  

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

Rev 17:4   And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  

Rev 17:5   And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  

Rev 17:6   And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Rev 17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication

were was the Catholic church at the time of Moses went he destroyed the king in the land of Canaan ???

Hi Pierre:

This has nothing to do with Moses and the destruction of the kings of Caanan.

The Ten horns through whom judgment will be rendered to the Babylonian whore do not exist until the end times:

Rev 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev 17:17   For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.  

Rev 17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

do you see how easy you put scriptures aside by the words you use and make up your own devise to annul scriptures ,

LET ME SAY THIS ;THE BEAST WITH SEVEN HEADS INCLUDES EGYPT ,AND ALL THE FOLLOWING KINGS RIGHT ??? YES

REVELATION SAYS;

Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

SO THE WOMEN SITS ON THE BEAST ;NOT ON HALF A BEAST ?? BUT ON THE TOTAL BEAST ,THAT INCLUDED SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS ,RIGHT ??? YES,

SO WE KNOW THAT THE SEVEN HEADS REPRESENT THE SEVEN WORLD POWERS RIGHT ??? YES

THEN REVELATION GOES ON AND SAID;;
    Rev 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

SO DOES IT SAY THAT SOME KINGS DID NOT COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER ??? NO

NOW THIS ;;

Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

NO ONE CITY HAS EVER RULED OVER ALL THE KINGS OF THE EARTH ,BUT ONLY ONE DID SATAN CITY MEANS ASSEMBLY OR GATHERING PLACE ,JUST AS THE CITY OF GOD ,SATAN HAS HIS CITY WHAT HE RECEIVED IT IS CALLED “THIS WORLD  “

AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT RULED ON IT SINS THE BEGINNING ,

SEE NEXT VERSE;;
    Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

THERE HIS NO ONE THAT CAN MAKE THIS CLAIM EXCEPT SATAN ,

SO SATAN HIS THE PROSTITUTE AND THE SCARLET BEAST HIS WORLD EMPIRE ,

MARTY ,IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER TO ME PLEASE DO SO ,BUT KEEP SCRIPTURES TRUTHFUL ,

LOVE YOU IN CHRIST

Hi Pierre:

The reason that it states that the woman sits on the beast having seven heads and ten horns is because the beast to whom it is referring comes out of this seven headed beast. The beast having the ten horns is the eight king and comes out of these seven.

Here is the scripture:

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he mu
    st continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

I think you both are claiming the same thing.

And I sort of agree with you both.

1.The woman is sitting on the 7heads. correct.
    2.The 6heads are gone,history.correct
    3.Now she is sitting on the 7th head.correct.
    4.She will also sit on the 8th head that is coming.correct.
    5 She is all the material and greed and power leisure of the
    world.correct.
    6. She is babylon the great the mother of harlots,
    all false religions,including the worship of wealth.correct.

7.She will be destroyed at the coming.correct.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Hi Pierre:

The reason that it states that the woman sits on the beast having seven heads and ten horns is because the beast to whom it is referring comes out of this seven headed beast. The beast having the ten horns is the eight king and comes out of these seven.

Here is the scripture:

first ;

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    Rev 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
    Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
    Rev 13:6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.
    Rev 13:9 He who has an ear, let him hear.

THOSE SCRIPTURES ABOVE IT IS HAPPEN NOW SINS THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST POWER AND KEEP GOING UNTIL THIS BEAST IS THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE ,AT THE RETURN OF CHRIST,

NOW THIS BEAST ;

Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
    Rev 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
    When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth

THIS IS THE SCARLET BEAST WITH THE PROSTITUTE SITTING ON IT ; THIS BEAST HAS THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS THAN THE ONE OF REVELATION 12 ,AND IN A SENSE IT IS THE SAME ONE BUT ;;;IT IS ALSO THE 8 KING ,BUT ALL WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THIS BEAST ;HAPPEN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THIS IS WHY IT SAYS ;

because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

[HE ONCE WAS ]BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM [NOW IS NOT ]THE MILLENNIUM ,[AND YET WILL COME ] THIS IS AFTER THE MILLENNIUM WITH THE SECOND RESURRECTION,

SEE THE FACT THAT IT REPRESENT THE BEAST IN REVELATION 12 AND SO IS PART OF IT ;BECAUSE ALL THOSE THAT ARE RESURRECTED WILL BE PART OF THE OLD WORLD ,THIS IS THE RESURRECTION OF JUDGEMENT (GOOD AND BAD) THIS IS WHY SHE CLIMBS OUT OF THE ABYSS JUST AS SATAN HIS BROUGHT BACK OR RELEASED,

THIS IF YOU READ MORE YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS THE FINAL BATTLE THIS IS THE BATTLE OF GOG AND MAGOG ;THIS IS THE BATTLE OF CHRIST THE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS ,

NOW THOSE KINGS THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED POWER BUT RECEIVE IT FROM THE BEAST THOSE ARE THE LEADERS THAT LEAD THE FINAL ATTACK AGAINST THE CITY OF THE SAINTS ON EARTH WHEN FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND DESTROY THEM ,

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES ARE THE STORY IN A NUT SHELL IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT

SO SATAN HAS TO BE THE PROSTITUTE AND THE SCARLET BEAST HIS LAST RESURRECTED KINGDOM

DID THIS EXPLAIN THOSE SCRIPTURES ???

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2013,14:24)
    Marty

Hi Pierre:

The reason that it states that the woman sits on the beast having seven heads and ten horns is because the beast to whom it is referring comes out of this seven headed beast.  The beast having the ten horns is the eight king and comes out of these seven.  

Here is the scripture:

first ;

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    Rev 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
    Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
    Rev 13:6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

THOSE SCRIPTURES ABOVE IT IS HAPPEN NOW SINS THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST POWER AND KEEP GOING UNTIL THIS BEAST IS THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE ,AT THE RETURN OF CHRIST,

NOW THIS BEAST ;

Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth

THIS IS THE SCARLET BEAST WITH THE PROSTITUTE SITTING ON IT ; THIS BEAST HAS THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS THAN THE ONE OF REVELATION 12 ,AND IN A SENSE IT IS THE SAME ONE BUT ;;;IT IS ALSO THE 8 KING ,BUT ALL WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THIS BEAST ;HAPPEN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THIS IS WHY IT SAYS ;  

[HE ONCE WAS ]BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM [NOW IS NOT ]THE MILLENNIUM ,[AND YET WILL COME ] THIS IS AFTER THE MILLENNIUM WITH THE SECOND RESURRECTION,

SEE THE FACT THAT IT REPRESENT THE BEAST IN REVELATION 12 AND SO IS PART OF IT ;BECAUSE ALL THOSE THAT ARE RESURRECTED WILL BE PART OF THE OLD WORLD ,THIS IS THE RESURRECTION OF JUDGEMENT (GOOD AND BAD) THIS IS WHY SHE CLIMBS OUT OF THE ABYSS JUST AS SATAN HIS BROUGHT BACK OR RELEASED,

THIS IF YOU READ MORE YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS THE FINAL BATTLE THIS IS THE BATTLE OF GOG AND MAGOG   ;THIS IS THE BATTLE OF CHRIST THE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS ,

NOW THOSE KINGS THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED POWER BUT RECEIVE IT FROM THE BEAST THOSE ARE THE LEADERS THAT LEAD THE FINAL ATTACK AGAINST THE CITY OF THE SAINTS ON EARTH WHEN FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND DESTROY THEM ,

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES ARE THE STORY IN A NUT SHELL IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT

SO SATAN HAS TO BE THE PROSTITUTE AND THE SCARLET BEAST HIS LAST RESURRECTED KINGDOM

DID THIS EXPLAIN THOSE SCRIPTURES ???

No

terraricca
    Participant

J42

NO

that his what I believe with all the scriptures they are and all become fulfilled in my understanding ,I have not twisted any scripture just explain it ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2013,15:30)
    J42

NO

that his what I believe with all the scriptures they are and all become fulfilled in my understanding ,I have not twisted any scripture just explain it ,

Terra.

The beast that was; is the kingdom of Nimrod.(babel).
    Babel was one kingdom with one king.(Nimrod).
    Has one language,and one religion,and one system of governing. The old type ONE WORLD ORDER.

Then it was not anymore.
    But will come out again out of satans mind.(idea)(plan).(bottomless pit).
    But will only be for 3/half yrs.And this is the 8th beast. The false prophet as king and god.

This beast will come out of the beast we are in now,which is the 7th.

The woman is what makes the people drunken with all her precious things,and all the false religions,and that includes worshipping power and success and money.
    World trade is also causing people to worship material things,such as technology.

The 10 kings will make this woman naked and burn her with fire.rev17:16. This is happening today; they are bankrupting the nations and the economy,to start a new system.

World trade to be destroyed:Rev.18.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2013,15:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2013,15:30)
    J42

NO

Terra.

Has one language,and one religion,and one system of governing. The old type ONE WORLD ORDER.

Then it was not anymore.
    But will come out again out of satans mind.(idea)(plan).(bottomless pit).
    But will only be for 3/half yrs.And this is the 8th beast. The false prophet as king and god.

This beast will come out of the beast we are in now,which is the 7th.

The woman is  what makes the people drunken with all her precious things,and all the false religions,and that includes worshipping power and success and money.
    World trade is also causing people to worship material things,such as technology.

The 10 kings will make this woman naked and burn her with fire.rev17:16. This is happening today; they are bankrupting the nations and the economy,to start a new system.

World trade to be destroyed:Rev.18.

wakeup.

please use scriptures to backup your views no opinions

and make sure all the scriptures are in harmony,no twisting

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Has one language,and one religion,and one system of governing. The old type of ONE WORLD ORDER.
    *GEN.11:1–7*.

Then BABEL was no more; their language confusd by God.
    But will come out again out of satans mind.(idea)(plan).his mind is the bottomless pit.

But will only be for 3/half yrs.And this is the 8th beast. The false prophet as *king* and *god*.(THE BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH WITH 2 HORNS.*REV.13:11*.

TODAYS TOWER OF BABEL IS IN STRASSBURG,FRANCE.
    HEAD QUARTERS OF THE NWO.(check it out).
    This beast will come out *of the beast we are in now*,which is the 7th.

The woman is what makes the people drunken with all her precious things,and all the false religions,and that includes worshipping power and success and money.

WHat ever the desire of mans heart,she can provide,and men are drunken with all her gifts,for she is rich

The 10 kings will make this woman naked and burn her with fire.*rev17:16*. This is happening today; they are bankrupting the nations and the economy,to start a new system.(new order).

World trade to be destroyed by the Lord at his coming:*Rev.18*.(she will be no more).In one day.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Pierre:

You ask:

DID THIS EXPLAIN THOSE SCRIPTURES

The answer to your question is no, you did not.

If you want to understand the scriptures relative to the babylonian whore, then here is the key.

Rev 17:7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The angel just stated in the verse above that he was going to tell us the “mystery of the woman, and the beast that carries her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns”.

So then what does the angel proceed to tell us? This is what the angel states:

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 10 2013,15:17)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

Marty

Your other explanation before was excellent.  I was very happy inside;
    but when you gave more detail, I have to disagree

This is good, and the woman is sitting on all the kingdoms since the beginning of time, but this particular beast is  the LAST BEAST.  It's not talking about any previous beasts, but the last beast only.  

NOW THIS BEAST ;

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT

THIS IS THE SCARLET BEAST WITH THE PROSTITUTE SITTING ON IT ; THIS BEAST HAS THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS THAN THE ONE OF REVELATION 12,

Yes it does, agreed.

AND IN A SENSE IT IS THE SAME ONE BUT

It is the same one.  The exact same one.

;;;IT IS ALSO THE 8 KING

It turns into the 8th one.  The 8th king will come out of it.

,BUT ALL WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THIS BEAST ;HAPPEN AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THIS IS WHY IT SAYS ;

The millennium hasn't started yet.  I disagree with this.

I have never heard you say this before?  Why now?  Who showed you this?  The 8th kingdom is there when Christ destroys it at his coming.  The other kingdom Gog and Magog, that comes a thousand years later is a completely new kingdom. (hence why we don't recognise the names of the places, …it is not an old kingdom, but new) Satan forms this new kingdom when he is released out of prison and uses Gog to do his dirty work.

I don't agree with any of this.
    When Christ comes, only those who died in Christ will be resurrected.  The second resurrection (Judgement) happens AFTER the 1000 years. After the millennium. These are all those from the old world, and those who did not know Christ.  They will be judged according to the books.  Anyway, this has nothing to do with Rev 17.

THIS IF YOU READ MORE YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS THE FINAL BATTLE THIS IS THE BATTLE OF GOG AND MAGOG   ;THIS IS THE BATTLE OF CHRIST THE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS ,

Christ has to come first.  He takes control of all the kingdoms. Christ rules here on earth for a thousand years.  THEN after the 1000 years, Satan will be let loose, will Choose Gog, and magog (his armies) they will rebel, and will attack the camp of the saints (because it is a rich kingdom flowing with milk and honey, orchards, all the riches are there, and precious jewels, abundance of food, everything is there.  It is like the garden of eden, and he want's that land, but what he doesn't know is that Christ is there and the saints protecting the people living there, and they only surround the camp, then God kills them with fire from heaven.  This is done so that all the evil can be gathered in one place to be destroyed (again)

When this war happens, the city of the saints has not been set up yet.  Those kings above invade and occupy ISRAEL.  They go inside and take control there for 3 1/2 years.  They upset the kings of the east (muslems) and there they prepare for a great war.  They are fighting each other, first.  Then Christ stops the war, and appears in the sky.  They ceasefire on each other then combine to shoot at christ in the sky.

You are getting mixed up.  Two different battles.

After Christ comes (2nd coming) the thousand years will start.  This is the millennium.

terraricca
    Participant

J42

I have said this before but no one sees it ,like many other things,

but you may disagree with me of what I have said ,but it his true ,I know I have not said everything yet ,but there is no hurry ,

and you should read what I said and not make your own mind of what you think I have said ,

and please show me were with scriptures have I mislead anyone ???

also you should read REVELATION AGAIN ,YOU NEED A REFRESHING DRINK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2013,16:19)
    J42

but you may disagree with me of what I have said ,but it his true ,I know I have not said everything yet ,but there is no hurry ,

and you should read what I said and not make your own mind of what you think I have said ,

Pierre

I seriously don't think that you are trying to mislead anyone, and I am not wanting to put you down, but am just trying to help you brother.

I am confident with God as my witness, that I can show you through the scriptures, the order of events, according to the truth, especially regarding the millennium and help straighten this out. And if God has shared it with me, and if I share it with you, and if he wants you to know, then it makes no difference, because it all comes from God anyway, and as he gives us freely, we give freely,

but please just give it a chance so that we cannot be brothers at war, but brothers in the truth with no pride.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 11 2013,15:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2013,16:19)
    J42

Pierre

I seriously don't think that you are trying to mislead anyone, and I am not wanting to put you down, but am just trying to help you brother.  

I am confident with God as my witness, that I can show you through the scriptures, the order of events, according to the truth, especially regarding the millennium and help straighten this out.  And if God has shared it with me, and if I share it with you, and if he wants you to know, then it makes no difference, because it all comes from God anyway, and as he gives us freely, we give freely,

but please just give it a chance so that we cannot be brothers at war, but brothers in the truth with no pride.

j42

I am confident with God as my witness, that I can show you through the scriptures, the order of events, according to the truth, especially regarding the millennium and help straighten this out. And if God has shared it with me, and if I share it with you, and if he wants you to know, then it makes no difference, because it all comes from God anyway, and as he gives us freely, we give freely,

Please show in scriptures but not in questions BUT IN ANSWERS

AND PLEASE DO NOT SEPARATE THINGS THEY ALL ARE PART OF GOD'S PLAN, THE MILLENNIUM IS ONLY ONE STEP IN THAT PLAN.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Christ 2nd coming is to gather the harvest,and to destroy babylon, and to cast the beast and the false prophet in the fire; but not satan.

Satan will be put in prison for a 1000yrs.
    Babylon will be destroyed in one day.
    Christ then will set up his kingdom in israel.
    The saints will rule in israel,with no satan.

After the 1000yrs then satan will be let loose,and he will gather the non believers to attack the camp of the saints.
    And God(not Jesus) will destroy him and all with him.
    This is the battle of gog and magog.
    rev18. 19. 20.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 11 2013,21:25)
    Terra.

Christ 2nd coming is to gather the harvest,and to destroy babylon, and to cast the beast and the false prophet in the fire; but not satan.

After the 1000yrs then satan will be let loose,and he will gather the non believers to attack the camp of the saints.
    rev18.  19.  20.

wakeup.

and were is your scriptures that explain all the events ????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2013,03:46)

Terra.

rev18.  19.  20.

wakeup.

Erra.

You can confirm it by reading rev.18.19 and 20.
    And put the picture together.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2013,03:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2013,03:46)

Terra.

rev18.  19.  20.

wakeup.

Erra.

You can confirm it by reading rev.18.19 and 20.
    And put the picture together.

wakeup.

Yeah,time out

journey42
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Hi Pierre,

Ok, I will not ask questions, but show you.  It will be long, but I'll try and do it in small sections.

AND PLEASE DO NOT SEPARATE THINGS THEY ALL ARE PART OF GOD'S PLAN, THE MILLENNIUM IS ONLY ONE STEP IN THAT PLAN.

Yes, but the Millennium is the key to what I am showing you here.  This is how we separate those 2 wars as two different events.  I will have to take scriptures from here and there, because thats exactly how God gave it to us. I can not show it the way you want me to, but the way it is.  I will try to keep it simple and clear to understand and explain with my own words.  I will do it in a new post.  I have already started it, and it is taking some time.  I am working on it now.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 12 2013,08:45)

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Hi Pierre,

Ok, I will not ask questions, but show you.  It will be long, but I'll try and do it in small sections.

Yes, but the Millennium is the key to what I am showing you here.  This is how we separate those 2 wars as two different events.  I will have to take scriptures from here and there, because thats exactly how God gave it to us. I can not show it the way you want me to, but the way it is.  I will try to keep it simple and clear to understand and explain with my own words.  I will do it in a new post.  I have already started it, and it is taking some time.  I am working on it now.

j42

ok,

I can not show it the way you want me to, but the way it is.

it will be the way YOU understand it :)

I did not want anything but the truth :)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account