My personal testimony

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 22 2010,16:57)

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 12 2010,18:33)
    Hi Marty, so if your going to be a Bishop or overseer in the church, is it Orthodox or something ? I was just curious because of your beliefs which Church it is that you go to,

Hi Shimmer:

There are many doctrines in the church which are misunderstanding of scripture, and God has shown me that He will correct the church through me in His timing.

I am awaiting for God to put me in the position of a Bishop with an anointing similar to that of the Apostle Peter who when he walked the street, the people would bring their sick so that if even his shadow would fall on them they would be healed.  This is what God has promised me.  Maybe they will listen then.

But He said he would put me in this position.  I am not going to put myself in any position.  What good is a position of authority without God's anointing.

Currently, my wife and I are worshipping with non-denominational congregation whose leadership say that you have to agree with their doctrines, indicating this by your signature, in order to be a member of “their church”.

I recently wrote to a senior pastor there telling him that I became a member of “the church” when I confessed Jesus as my Lord, and asked him if “his church” is a different one than the one that the Lord established.

They feel that by becoming a member of “their church” one is making a commitment to God and to each member, but I want to show them that this has already been done when each person has confessed Jesus as their Lord.

I want to show them that it is wrong for them to tell anyone who has already become a member of God's church by confessing Jesus as Lord that they cannot be a member of their church unless they agree with their doctrines.

They adhere to the “trinity doctrine”, and so we shall see what will happen by virtue of what God has said to them through me.  God's Word will not return to Him void.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi Marty

is this not typical from all organization,protection of all other views except there own,

just like the blind leading the blind ,because anyone who can see does not need to be guided,he as the spirit to guide him,

but there is lot s of wealth to gain being the head of a church

and there is corruption were there is power even Judah was not honest,

I have the church of God ,Christ is my head master ,and i worship his father because he told me so.

the scriptures say were 2 or 3 are together in my name i be with them.this way a good discussion is usually more fruitful than with 100 or more and one who's tell you what he wants
    according to his views of the written scriptures.

in this corrupt world i have the freedom to chose my GOD,MY KING,MY CHURCH, and i have picked the heavenly Jerusalem,
    my high priest is Jesus Christ,the son of the only true God.

and my God is the only true God.and is written letter to me is the BIBLE.
    personally i do not rely on men for interpretation unless it is confirmed by scriptures and history events,
    I do not look for any glory here,I be the most happy men just that my name is written in the book of live of the lamb.

Pierre

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2010,09:19)

Hi Marty, so if your going to be a Bishop or overseer in the church, is it Orthodox or something ? I was just curious because of your beliefs which Church it is that you go to,

Hi Shimmer:

There are many doctrines in the church which are misunderstanding of scripture, and God has shown me that He will correct the church through me in His timing.

I am awaiting for God to put me in the position of a Bishop with an anointing similar to that of the Apostle Peter who when he walked the street, the people would bring their sick so that if even his shadow would fall on them they would be healed.  This is what God has promised me.  Maybe they will listen then.

But He said he would put me in this position.  I am not going to put myself in any position.  What good is a position of authority without God's anointing.

Currently, my wife and I are worshipping with non-denominational congregation whose leadership say that you have to agree with their doctrines, indicating this by your signature, in order to be a member of “their church”.

I recently wrote to a senior pastor there telling him that I became a member of “the church” when I confessed Jesus as my Lord, and asked him if “his church” is a different one than the one that the Lord established.

They feel that by becoming a member of “their church” one is making a commitment to God and to each member, but I want to show them that this has already been done when each person has confessed Jesus as their Lord.

I want to show them that it is wrong for them to tell anyone who has already become a member of God's church by confessing Jesus as Lord that they cannot be a member of their church unless they agree with their doctrines.

They adhere to the “trinity doctrine”, and so we shall see what will happen by virtue of what God has said to them through me.  God's Word will not return to Him void.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi Marty

is this not typical from all organization,protection of all other views except there own,

just like the blind leading the blind ,because anyone who can see does not need to be guided,he as the spirit to guide him,

I have the church of God ,Christ is my head master ,and i worship his father because he told me so.

the scriptures say were 2 or 3 are together in my name i be with them.this way a good discussion is usually more fruitful than with 100 or more and one who's tell you what he wants

in this corrupt world i have the freedom to chose my GOD,MY KING,MY CHURCH, and i have picked the heavenly Jerusalem,

personally i do not rely on men for interpretation unless it is confirmed by scriptures and history events,
    I do not look for any glory here,I be the most happy men just that my name is written in the book of live of the lamb.

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

These type churches want to operate as if the minstry were like any other secular job. They want to be able to hire and fire their pastor, but in the ministry, it is God through Jesus who installs the leadership in the church.

As I have said, I don't want any position of authority without God's anointing. He said that He wanted to use me as a Bishop in the church, and so, I available.

I pray that God would be glorified through the life that He lives though me in whatever position I hold in the body of Christ.

It isn't about “me”, but about God's children being saved.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 24 2010,17:56)

Hi Shimmer:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi Marty

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

These type churches want to operate as if the minstry were like any other secular job.  They want to be able to hire and fire their pastor, but in the ministry, it is God through Jesus who installs the leadership in the church.

As I have said, I don't want any position of authority without God's anointing.  He said that He wanted to use me as a Bishop in the church, and so, I  available.

I pray that God would be glorified through the life that He lives though me in whatever position I hold in the body of Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi marty

you say;;It isn't about “me”, but about God's children being saved.

we as men do not save any body ,we can plant the seed and water it ,but it is only God that make s it grow.

and you can be useful to all the people you meet on a daily base.
    just by living your faith to the truth of God s word.

you know a good slave is the one who think and do the things the master wants,and do it without is master daily request,because he as learned the will and tasks of his master.and also do it willfully and with Joye.

Pierre

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2010,16:32)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 24 2010,17:56)

Hi Shimmer:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi Marty

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

These type churches want to operate as if the minstry were like any other secular job.  They want to be able to hire and fire their pastor, but in the ministry, it is God through Jesus who installs the leadership in the church.

As I have said, I don't want any position of authority without God's anointing.  He said that He wanted to use me as a Bishop in the church, and so, I  available.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi marty

you say;;It isn't about “me”, but about God's children being saved.

we as men do not save any body ,we can plant the seed and water it ,but it is only God that make s it grow.

and you can be useful to all the people you meet on a daily base.
    just by living your faith to the truth of God s word.

you know a good slave is the one who think and do the things the master wants,and do it without is master daily request,because he as learned the will and tasks of his master.and also do it willfully and with Joye.

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

You have a bad habit of rendering judgment upon people, and so, my prayer is that God will correct you in this.

Did I say that I could save anyone?

Jesus said that he only did what the Father showed him to do, and I also will do only what he shows me to do.

If he chooses to use me this way or that, is it ok with you or does he need your permission?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

shimmer
    Participant

Marty, Terrarica isnt that bad, Iv seen worse, he's just misunderstood sometimes I think, you have to watch the wolves in sheeps clothing, Terrarica isnt in sheeps clothing, lol.

Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 25 2010,20:01)
    Marty, Terrarica isnt that bad, Iv seen worse, he's just misunderstood sometimes I think, you have to watch the wolves in sheeps clothing, Terrarica isnt in sheeps clothing, lol.

Hi Shimmer:

You may be right.  It is just the way he has responded at times that gives me the impression that he is judgmental.  

If I am wrong, then I appologize to him for my statement.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

hi Marty and shimmer

i am sorry to find out i have been hurting both of you in my comments to you ,so i do apologize to both and let you know it is not my intention to do that ,so i will paid close attention wen i answer you both.

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Terrarica, you have never hurt me, why do you say such things, you hold onto your truth and that is good.

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 28 2010,09:28)
    hi Marty and shimmer

i am sorry to find out i have been hurting both of you in my comments to you ,so i do apologize to both and let you know it is not my intention to do that ,so i will paid close attention wen i answer you both.

Pierre

Hi Pierre:

Your apology is accepted.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

My testimony :
    I realized that I have passed my tenth year as a member here. All the prayers being answered and many have gone before us. I pray that my light has been a blessing to all; for it is not mine but our Lord's . Thank you all ……..

Baker
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 11 2011,12:31)
    My testimony :
          I realized that I have passed my tenth year as a member here. All the prayers being answered and many have gone before us. I pray that my light has been a blessing to all; for it is not mine but our Lord's .                             Thank you all ……..

Congratulations on your ten years here on HN….Your work to bring attention to those who need prayers is appreciated…..
    Peace to you and yours Irene

Participant

Hi everyone:

I just returned home to North Carolina from a trip to New Mexico where I went on January 30th because my eldest remaining sister had been put on Hospice care due to state IV cancer in her liver, kidneys and spine.  I visited with her on February 1st and told her that God loved her and I loved her.  She asked me to pray for her, and I told her just ask God to forgive you.  I prayed for her that night, and went to visit her about 2PM the following day.  Her husband was at her bedside holding her hand, and when I arrived, he made room for me to come in and be with her.  I held her hand briefly, but I sensed that it was time for her passing from this life.  She passed away about 4PM on that day.  

She is no longer suffering and I am confident that she is saved.  Praise God for His Love and His mercy, and for the promise of eternal life in the world to come.

Please pray for husband of 61 years, and for her children and grandchildren.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

hi Marty:
    We'll keep her in our prayers.

She is no longer suffering and I am confident that she is saved. Praise God for His Love and His mercy, and for the promise of eternal life in the world to come.

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Mar. 03 2012,16:03)
    hi Marty:
              We'll keep her in our prayers.  

She is no longer suffering and I am confident that she is saved.  Praise God for His Love and His mercy, and for the promise of eternal life in the world to come.

Brother, thank you for your prayers.

I hope that you are doing better or that God has healed you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

annie
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 07 2008,07:32)
    Hi 94,
    Do you expect to be made a leader in a community that teaches falsehoods like trinity?
    Does not scripture advise us to come out of her?

Hi Nick and 94!

I too belonged to a Christian Church for 29 years that taught the trinity.  (As a matter of fact the Church uses trinity in their name, the building is made up of triangles, even the dividers in the parking lot are triangles!)  For quite some time had I felt something was missing and eventually, stopped attending as much.  At this time, during personal study of the Word, God revealed to me the truth.  As I continued my study of scripture, I kept seeing more and more falsehoods in my church.  I also kept hearing that scripture, 'Come out of her my people'.  I decided to obey it.

When I finally went to my pastor to tell him I was leaving the church and why, he scoffed at my revelations.  I hadn't even told him yet I also rejected the teaching of the trinity!  Many years before, God had taught me how to witness with gentleness and patience and how to discern when to witness and when not to, as well as when to stop and let God take over, so, when seeing his denial was strong, I decided I had given him enough to chew on and decided not to mention, at that time, the trinity being a falsehood according to scripture.  I, instead, left, praying for him to have the blinders lifted as I have discovered through my own experience that God's timing is not always our timing.

I continue to pray for him and for all who attend that church, who are still walking in darkness to the truth.  As for myself, I knew the truth now, and I felt very strongly that God was telling me to leave that church.  

Mine was a very large denominational church and even though I had held leadership positions for years there, I didn't feel led by God to try to change the teachings of that church by staying there, but felt instead I was being led to leave it and pray for those still in it.  We are told to come out of the world's falsehoods and set ourselves apart.  For according to the scripture:

'Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God had remembered her iniquities.'  Revelation 18:4

Shalom

NickHassan
    Participant

Thank you Annie,
    Much the same as for me 30 years ago.
    I felt the traditions were empty and quenched the Spirit.

Participant

Hi Annie:

I am joining you in prayer.

God Bless You and your family,
    Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account