My personal testimony

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Kitty: Your wonderful stories leave me with the warm, fuzzy feeling of love. Thanks for sharing them. I pray that financial blessing continue to flow to you on multiple levels. God is bessing you and will bless you more. Sharing love, I am, TK

Kittey
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 14 2010,23:55)
    Kitty: Your wonderful stories leave me with the warm, fuzzy feeling of love. Thanks for sharing them. I pray that financial blessing continue to flow to you on multiple levels. God is bessing you and will bless you more. Sharing love, I am, TK

Awesome! And glory to God because he encourages us all to not only come to him with our problems but to also remember to share our testimonies with others to help to build faith in him. At the end of the day, its about helping others just as much as it is helping ourselves. I try and write my testimonies down too for future reference to tell others when their faith isn't strong. Or when I need a reminder of how good God has been to me. It is always my hope that God can work through me to help others the way he intended to. God bless you! This made me very happy :)

All God's love to you,
    Kittey

Participant

Hi:

I had a dream the other night.   “They” were trying to dry the water in the basement of my house, but all of a sudden when I was walking in the basement the ground began to get muddy, and then suddenly the water came gushing in to the basement of my house.

My wife is now saved, and showing evidence of this in that she is studying the scriptures, she is wanting to watch every television evangelist, she is asking me questions about the scriptures, and she is going to church with me.  She is not quite where God has shown me, that is, “God shown me a vision of a remarriage, and my wife was in white, and as we walked down the aisle, she was so full of joy that she would jump up into my life”.  The latter vision there was a calendar month of October.  My wife at this point does not quite understand, “the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church”.  When she does, this will be the remarriage that God has shown me, and as she learns to apply the Word of God to her daily life, “this will be the sactification process”, she will be increasingly more and more full of joy.  Also, when our son will be saved, she will understand why I could not compromise the Word of God.

The Water coming in to my home is the river of life.  All of my family will be saved, and many more to whom I have witnessed will also be saved.  Praise God in the name of my Lord and saviour.  Thank you Jesus for obeying our Father and making all of this possible.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

shimmer
    Participant

Amen Marty :)

shimmer
    Participant

“We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose”. Romans 8:28

JustAskin
    Participant

Marty,

Are you sure you interpreted right?

It's nice to think good thoughts and say nice things to make people feel good – but that is not the reality of IMPARTIALITY – and God is not Partial.

The Water is your problems and you were slowly resolving them…

Then there will be problems – sticky Mud problems…

And then the Flood – the REAL Problems…

Open your eyes, Marty! Don't close your eyes to the problems and make 'feel good' noises for others to think you are alright.

The way to deal with problems is to confront them face to face – Be the Man and stand up to the right. You were doing that (and maybe still am) but don't relax until the work is done – till all the water is mopped up.

And on top of that, “SEEK for the ROOT of the problem” (The broken main/ the leaking Pipe). That is key… see, Marty?

The water was coming from under the floor and while you were dabbing at the surface it was slowly getting worse – turning the floor to mud — and then it !!Errupted!! because you didn't say “Where is the source of the problem!”

shimmer
    Participant

JA, I see what you mean about the water,

I think Marty has it right, Marty desired for His Family to join him, it is always hard when they don't see what you see,  but that is now happening, thats amazing and really good. I know a lady who's husband and child have never come to believe as she does. The son is in prison for drug offences, the husband tests her patience all of the time, but she still stays with them, so the fact Marty has His Wife who has 'seen the light' that is really good,

Marty, my teenage son when he was 14 he went to church and was Baptised, before anything happened to me, then I started getting like him, my other two teenagers believe but they don't say much, though my Daughter was 'witnessing' to her boyfriend, showing him the Bible, and he was a pretty tough guy, so you would be surprised how much influence you can have on people, even if they dont say much or even seem angry. Deep down it may be different.

Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 10 2010,10:04)
    Marty,

Are you sure you interpreted right?

It's nice to think good thoughts and say nice things to make people feel good – but that is not the reality of IMPARTIALITY – and God is not Partial.

The Water is your problems and you were slowly resolving them…

Then there will be problems – sticky Mud problems…

And then the Flood  – the REAL Problems…

Open your eyes, Marty! Don't close your eyes to the problems and make 'feel good' noises for others to think you are alright.

The way to deal with problems is to confront them face to face – Be the Man and stand up to the right. You were doing that (and maybe still am) but don't relax until the work is done – till all the water is mopped up.

And on top of that, “SEEK for the ROOT of the problem” (The broken main/ the leaking Pipe). That is key… see, Marty?

The water was coming from under the floor and while you were dabbing at the surface it  was slowly getting worse – turning the floor to mud — and then it !!Errupted!! because you didn't say “Where is the source of the problem!”

Hi JA:

This dream is just a further confirmation of what God has promised me. He promised me that my wife and my son would be saved, and he also said that he would use me as a Bishop or overseer in the church.

And so, yes, I know I have it right. True, there are many troubles along the way. God showed me the end result, but he did not show me what was inbetween what he promised me and the fulfillment.

Without faith it is impossible to please God, He is surely able to do what he has promised me.

I am doing what I can do and that is to live my live as an example for those who see may know that I am serving God. There is no compromising the Word of God for the sake of all who will be saved through the life that God lives through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 10 2010,10:29)
    JA, I see what you mean about the water,

I think Marty has it right, Marty desired for His Family to join him, it is always hard when they don't see what you see,  but that is now happening, thats amazing and really good. I know a lady who's husband and child have never come to believe as she does. The son is in prison for drug offences, the husband tests her patience all of the time, but she still stays with them, so the fact Marty has His Wife who has 'seen the light' that is really good,

Marty, my teenage son when he was 14 he went to church and was Baptised, before anything happened to me, then I started getting like him, my other two teenagers believe but they don't say much, though my Daughter was 'witnessing' to her boyfriend, showing him the Bible, and he was a pretty tough guy, so you would be surprised how much influence you can have on people, even if they dont say much or even seem angry. Deep down it may be different.

Hi Shimmer:

Thanks for your comments. There is no question what God has promised me.

What I have learned along the way, is that living my life is as an example is the best way to win people to Christ, and unless someone is willing to listen to what I have to say, I will be wasting my time. If someone comes to the Lord, it is because they want to come, and not because I want them to come. It has to be something that is in their own heart.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 10 2010,13:52)
    Hi JA:

This dream is just a further confirmation of what God has promised me.  He promised me that my wife and my son would be saved, and he also said that he would use me as a Bishop or overseer in the church.

And so, yes, I know I have it right.  True, there are many troubles along the way.  God showed me the end result, but he did not show me what was inbetween what he promised me and the fulfillment.  

Without faith it is impossible to please God, He is surely able to do what he has promised me.  

I am doing what I can do and that is to live my live as an example for those who see may know that I am serving God.  There is no compromising the Word of God for the sake of all who will be saved through the life that God lives through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You have amazing faith Marty, what Church is it, or what denomination ?

Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 10 2010,20:07)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 10 2010,13:52)
    Hi JA:

This dream is just a further confirmation of what God has promised me.  He promised me that my wife and my son would be saved, and he also said that he would use me as a Bishop or overseer in the church.

And so, yes, I know I have it right.  True, there are many troubles along the way.  God showed me the end result, but he did not show me what was inbetween what he promised me and the fulfillment.  

I am doing what I can do and that is to live my live as an example for those who see may know that I am serving God.  There is no compromising the Word of God for the sake of all who will be saved through the life that God lives through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You have amazing faith Marty, what Church is it, or what denomination ?

Hi Shimmer:

Is there more than one “True church”? Jesus said “upon this rock I will build “my church” and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

As for my faith, if I can't trust God to do what he has said, then who is there to trust?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Marty, so if your going to be a Bishop or overseer in the church, is it Orthodox or something ? I was just curious because of your beliefs which Church it is that you go to,

JustAskin
    Participant

Marty,

If this your belief and your experience then it is commendable. But always “Test the Spirit”!

JustAskin
    Participant

Shimmer,

do you see now why I chose Marty for Begottenship – do you agree!

Proclaimer
    Participant

The true Church is the Body of Christ. The body is global and so if I am referring to those who belong to God and live in the city of Ephesus, then I can rightly say, the Church in Ephesus or the Church of Ephesus. If I am referring to believers who live in Priscilla and Aquila's house, then I can rightly say, to the Church in Priscilla and Aquila's house.

The RCC, JWs, and most denominations do not understand this and do things in their OWN name.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

is it possible to move this to the member profile?

JustAskin
    Participant

t8,

you are a master for sure… the True Church – Exactly right… I hadn't thought of that…. Cheers.

Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 12 2010,18:33)
    Hi Marty, so if your going to be a Bishop or overseer in the church, is it Orthodox or something ? I was just curious because of your beliefs which Church it is that you go to,

Hi Shimmer:

There are many doctrines in the church which are misunderstanding of scripture, and God has shown me that He will correct the church through me in His timing.

I am awaiting for God to put me in the position of a Bishop with an anointing similar to that of the Apostle Peter who when he walked the street, the people would bring their sick so that if even his shadow would fall on them they would be healed. This is what God has promised me. Maybe they will listen then.

But He said he would put me in this position. I am not going to put myself in any position. What good is a position of authority without God's anointing.

Currently, my wife and I are worshipping with non-denominational congregation whose leadership say that you have to agree with their doctrines, indicating this by your signature, in order to be a member of “their church”.

I recently wrote to a senior pastor there telling him that I became a member of “the church” when I confessed Jesus as my Lord, and asked him if “his church” is a different one than the one that the Lord established.

They feel that by becoming a member of “their church” one is making a commitment to God and to each member, but I want to show them that this has already been done when each person has confessed Jesus as their Lord.

I want to show them that it is wrong for them to tell anyone who has already become a member of God's church by confessing Jesus as Lord that they cannot be a member of their church unless they agree with their doctrines.

They adhere to the “trinity doctrine”, and so we shall see what will happen by virtue of what God has said to them through me. God's Word will not return to Him void.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Marty,

Everything you say is true, God does what He will, to accomplish what He will,

Many of us have certain things.. personality, compassion and so on, the ability to draw people, so God can use people to draw people to Him, to His kingdom, and God wishes none to perish, and rejoices over one who is saved,

With what we have, are we supposed to go through our day's keeping all that we have been shown to ourselves ? There are so many out there who need to be saved ! Just recently where I live, a man with a family (ended his life), IF ONLY someone had reached out to him, spiritually. Maybe someone tried I don't know, God bless them for trying.

But it's good that you don't push aside the gifts that God has given you, it says that in the last day's people will have a form of Godly devotion but will prove false to it's power, that the love of many will go cold, that people will go after unsound doctrine, it appears you allow the power to work through you and value what you have.

I wish you and your family all of the best.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 22 2010,09:57)

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 12 2010,18:33)

Hi Shimmer:

There are many doctrines in the church which are misunderstanding of scripture, and God has shown me that He will correct the church through me in His timing.

I am awaiting for God to put me in the position of a Bishop with an anointing similar to that of the Apostle Peter who when he walked the street, the people would bring their sick so that if even his shadow would fall on them they would be healed.  This is what God has promised me.  Maybe they will listen then.

But He said he would put me in this position.  I am not going to put myself in any position.  What good is a position of authority without God's anointing.

Currently, my wife and I are worshipping with non-denominational congregation whose leadership say that you have to agree with their doctrines, indicating this by your signature, in order to be a member of “their church”.

I recently wrote to a senior pastor there telling him that I became a member of “the church” when I confessed Jesus as my Lord, and asked him if “his church” is a different one than the one that the Lord established.

They feel that by becoming a member of “their church” one is making a commitment to God and to each member, but I want to show them that this has already been done when each person has confessed Jesus as their Lord.

I want to show them that it is wrong for them to tell anyone who has already become a member of God's church by confessing Jesus as Lord that they cannot be a member of their church unless they agree with their doctrines.

They adhere to the “trinity doctrine”, and so we shall see what will happen by virtue of what God has said to them through me.  God's Word will not return to Him void.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty! That might not happen until Christ will come and then all truths will be taught. That time is not now, people will not listen to you yet. At least that is what I think…..Peace Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account