MY GOD MY GOD WHY?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

My God ,My God why have you forsaken me?

God left Jesus at the last minute; now who is it that died on the cross?

How can we be so blind to believe that God died on th cross.

And at the last minute before he gave up his last breath; he said: INTO THY HANDS I COMMEND –MY SPIRIT–.
    So the man Jesus had his own spirit,and commended it to his father.(The spirit of life).

I know once a doctrine is worked out and teached,it is set like concrete; and can not be changed because of pride,and the books written.
    and the mind is also set like concrete.

God said; THIS IS MY SON. HEAR YE HIM.

But some say,NO,JESUS IS GOD.

Others say; JESUS IS AN ANGEL.

Muslems say: JESUS IS ONLY A PROPHET OF GOD.

I say what God said; JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.

I can not be wrong,because I believe Gods words.

I dont make things up.

We must love the truth more than anything;for only the truth will set you free; free of the bondage, the prison that the sheeps are in. Christians are in bondage,held prison,but dont know it.

The oppressors has held them captive for thousands of years.
    The oppressors are fierce; never opening the prison doors.
    There is only one way that can set them free,and that is to begin searching. But most of them love the way it is,they are comfortable,and secure, and drunken of the wine of the scribes and the pharisees.

Many days and years shall ye be troubled,ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail,AND THE GATHERING SHALL NOT COME.

Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled,ye careless ones: strip you naked and make you bare, and gird sackloth upon your loins.

My people are DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE:because thou has rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee,THAT THOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME, seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God.I will also forget thy –CHILDREN.–

WOE UNTO YOU THAT DESIRE THE DAYS OF THE LORD!!
    TO WHAT END IS IT TO YOU??THE DAY OF THE LORD IS DARKNESS,AND NOT LIGHT.

I HATE, I DESPISE YOUR FEAST DAYS,AND I WILL NOT SMELL IN YOUR SOLEM ASSEMBLIES.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Looks like nobody is interested.
    Ever feel like you are preaching to the wind sometimes!

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi journey.

Maybe I have touch a raw nerve.

greetings.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

This is the reason why God left Jesus on the cross.

Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

It was the moment Jesus took on all of our sins that caused the father to turn away.

Georg

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 05 2012,05:40)
    wakeup

Isa 59:2   But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.  

It was the moment Jesus took on all of our sins that caused the father to turn away.

Georg

Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, when he said it is finished what else do we need to add to it? Nothing, if he didnt finish it it wont be finished. He finished it. You need to understand what he did to finish it. First he made an end to sin, he folded up the law and laid it away. If three is no law how can one sin? Bible teaches He that is born of God doth not comit sin for the seed of God remainith in him and he cannot sin. So by doing away with the law making an end to sin, IT IS FINISHED. Now we just simply have to beleive it. You cant believe this if you are not one of his sheep. Note he said MY SHEEP KNOW MY OICE AND A STRANGER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW. What and who are you following? Me I am following my father.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 05 2012,12:40)
    wakeup

Isa 59:2   But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.  

Georg

Georg

very true in deed

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

wakeup

Georg

George.

exactly,this only tells us that it is not God that died on the cross,but his son Jesus.

thank you.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 05 2012,06:06)

wakeup

Georg

Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, when he said it is finished what else do we need to add to it? Nothing, if he didnt finish it it wont be finished. He finished it. You need to understand what he did to finish it. First he made an end to sin, he folded up the law and laid it away. If three is no law how can one sin? Bible teaches He that is born of God doth not comit sin for the seed of God remainith in him and he cannot sin. So by doing away with the law making an end to sin, IT IS FINISHED. Now we just simply have to beleive it. You cant believe this if you are not one of his sheep. Note he said MY SHEEP KNOW MY OICE AND A STRANGER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW. What and who are you following? Me I am following my father.

Delriomike.

Can you not understand what he means,when he says IT IS FINISHED. What he means was; it is done; his sacrifice is done; but his work is just starting, to clean up those people that are dirty inside,we must be cleansed from the inside,before we can be resurrected.he said'' I will come back and receive you to my self,so where I am, there you may be also.

You dont understand the scriptures:You are not alone.

HE WHO IS BORN OF GOD CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE THE SEED IS IN HIM. THIS IS ABOUT JESUS; HE IS BORN OF GOD,HE CAN NOT SIN: WE ARE BEGOTTEN BY GOD,WE CAN SIN.The spirit that is in us is born of God; love is born of God,peace is born of God,the confession peter made when he said;thou arth the mesiah, the son of God;those words are born of God.

JOHN 1:8.IF WE SAY THAT WE HAVE NO SIN, WE DECEIVE OUR SELVES,AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN US.

wakeup.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account