Moon god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

This Babylonian/Egypt deity is also called Baal throughout the Scriptures. The Jews did worshiped the moon god when they apostated into idolatry from the true God Ehyeh asher Ehyeh (Elohim/Adonai). Look up the word moon in Hebrew and it is “yareah” which is the same as “Yahweh.” Modern Hebrew spells it different now to distort the real identity of their ancient Yah god. They now spell it “yareach.” No matter, real scholars know the truth!

The Yah moon god remains controversial. Why? Because scholars are fearful to say the Jewish god Yah is the same as the Babylonian god “Ia-ya” and or the Egyptian moon god Yah. They feel this somehow may cause loss of faith in the Jews and in the true God of the Jews. They are fearful and reluctant to make this bold connection because it brings into question the tetragrammaton god YHVH or YHWH since both incorporate the “Yah” deity into their name constructions as “Yahveh or Yahweh.” The evidence however is quite strong and overwhelming that Yah is an idol god.

http://yahwehism.com/yah-god.html

We conclude that the correct ancient name of God was Ehyeh Or Ehjeh and not Yahweh!

http://www.yahwehism.com/html/yahweh-samaria.html

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Come back to the God of Israel.

peace2all
    Participant

HAHA
    LOL
    your funny BOD

you say you worship god yet you try to disprove and demean him and his son christ jesus.

i guess your god is not the god almighty in the holy scriptures. it must be muhammads god. why you intertwine the two teachings is beyond me if you deny all

peace2all
    Participant

you do not use scriptures talking about jesus ransom and its meaning and purpose.

so you speak of nothing to add to the discussion.

matthew 20:28 – just as the son of man did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life a ranson for many.

wow look at that i used acrpiture that pertains to the topic, not very hard to do unless you have no truth to your own belief.

ephesians 1:7 – in him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of his grace.

look at that another. wow.

1 timothy 2:5,6 – for there is one god and one mediator between god and men, jesus christ who gve himself a ransom for all

wow look BOD notice i use scriptures that actually talk about our topic

1 john 4:9,10 – in this love of god was manifested toward us, that god has sent his only begotten son into the world tht we might live through him. in this is love, not that we loved god but that he loved us and sent his son to be the propitation for our sins.

again BOD this scripture is in reference to topic tallks about the topic in specific words.

hebrews 10:10 – by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of christ once for all

colosians 1 :13,14 – he has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the son of his love . in whom we have redemption through hid blood, the forgiveness of sins

hebrews 9:14 – how much more shall the blood of christ, who through the eternal spirit offered himself without a spot to god

so, really i don't know nothing huh, 4 months so that must mean i'm stupid huh. look at those scriptures and read tehm for what they are. they are the truth to this topic.

all scriptures talk about jesus, his ransom and what it did for us. nothing else. they are not some off topic scriptures with no reference or topical meaning as yours do.

looks like it has been a good 4 months, god giving me his holy spirit to find and understand his word, i have been praying every night for just that for the whole 4 months

bodhitharta
    Participant

This post was to show that any false understanding of God will apply to the One God who as known as Yahweh or Allah been interpreted as a Moon God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

BD……….This  is your thread and your purpose is to try to divert the faith in GOD and Christ, You have many time denied the Blood sacrifice of Christ Here and have no Part with us in this seeing you reject his blood (life) sacrifice, you seem to be trying to push Islam more then seeking the truth. What peace2all has posted and said is right. Be careful for scripture has not said in vain GOD will affect them who affect Us, you are on dangerous ground .  You continued rejection of the sacrifice of Christ being applied to you, will cause you to dies in your sins. God will not accept you if you reject his (payment) for your sins.  Dump Islam and become a follower of Jesus, who redeemed us from death and delivered us unto the glorious Kingdom of our GOD and FATHER. IMO

peace and love……………………gene

peace2all
    Participant

BOD i am only trying to truely get you attention by shoving it in youe face becasue you really are trying sooooo hard to just turn your head from the truth.

a person who says they love god should alsways be wanting to learn and grow and if shown truth a subject one was wrong at and whole heartedly accept it and rejoice that yuor eyess have been opened and new meaning has been found

thats what is important.

comtinuing to deny amd reject and dispurse confuaion and mis direction to anyone on purpose is very wrong!

if you showed me something in the bible that actually supported a view of yuor and it made me inderstand something that i didn't know or misunderstood i would gladely want to learn it and analize it. a opened mind truely helps.

god will let the truth shine through but its up to us to want it and use it and care for it.

your heart shows your true intention and if its in man's will or constant denial then that will speak volumes.

religion or race or location should not hold back wanting to learn god's word. its there for all or us. God want every single person from the begining to be able to live in true peace and security under his kingdom.

just think of missing out on a new earth governed by god almighty and his son where the earth is a paradise and abundant of food and live to make us happy for time indefinite. no sickness and death, no hate or war, no pain or sorrow.

just think if you lost out becasue of stubborness or tradition instilled in oneself from acepting his truth and love.

stupid reason to miss ut don't you think

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 08 2009,03:37)
    BD……….This  is your thread and your purpose is to try to divert the faith in GOD and Christ, You have many time denied the Blood sacrifice of Christ Here and have not Part with us in this seeing you reject his blood (life) sacrifice, you seem to be trying to push Islam more then seeking the truth. What peace2all has posted and said is right. Be careful for scripture has not said in vain GOD will affect them who affect Us, you are on dangerous ground .  You continued rejection of the sacrifice of Christ being applied to you, will cause you to dies in your sins. God will not accept you if you reject his (payment) for your sins.  Dump Islam and become a follower of Jesus, who redeemed us from death and delivered us unto the glorious Kingdom of our GOD and FATHER. IMO

Actually this thread was to point out that when someone calls Allah the moon god they should understand that even God in the name of Yahweh has also been accused of such and that's because ALLAH is YAHWEH or YHVH or Jehovah or Elohim God goes by many names and the Most beautiful names belong to God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The glory of the moon is lesser.
    That of the Sun, the origin of it's light, is greater.[1Cor15, Heb7]

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 08 2009,05:20)

BD……….This  is your thread and your purpose is to try to divert the faith in GOD and Christ, You have many time denied the Blood sacrifice of Christ Here and have not Part with us in this seeing you reject his blood (life) sacrifice, you seem to be trying to push Islam more then seeking the truth. What peace2all has posted and said is right. Be careful for scripture has not said in vain GOD will affect them who affect Us, you are on dangerous ground .  You continued rejection of the sacrifice of Christ being applied to you, will cause you to dies in your sins. God will not accept you if you reject his (payment) for your sins.  Dump Islam and become a follower of Jesus, who redeemed us from death and delivered us unto the glorious Kingdom of our GOD and FATHER. IMO

Actually this thread was to point out that when someone calls Allah the moon god they should understand that even God in the name of Yahweh has also been accused of such and that's because ALLAH is YAHWEH or YHVH or Jehovah or Elohim God goes by many names and the Most beautiful names belong to God.

then stop demeaning him and his words and his son

karmarie
    Participant

BD,

I have not read the Koran, but what I do admire in Islam is many things, I would love to have Muslim neighbours, I would learn alot from them.

So, did Jesus die on the cross like the bible says?

Here,

Sura 3:55 says “I am about to cause your term on earth to end.” Arabic , “Inim wuta wafika” means, “I will cause you to die.”

Sura 3:55 (Al-Imran) – “Allah said, Isa (Jesus), I am about to cause your term on earth to end and lift you up to Me. I shall take you away from those who disbelieve and exalt your followers above them till the Day of Resurrection.”

Sura 19:33 Jesus is quoted as saying, “So peace be on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and may peace be upon me on the day when I shall be raised to life.”

All you have to do is accept that Jesus did die, and that Jesus is more than a prophet, and the rest of Islam is sweet!

It is strong and it is beutifull

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 08 2009,05:20)

It does not matter what you call a tree, it remains a tree.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Dec. 08 2009,07:27)

BD,

I have not read the Koran, but what I do admire in Islam is many things, I would love to have Muslim neighbours, I would learn alot from them.

Here,

Sura 3:55 says “I am about to cause your term on earth to end.”  Arabic , “Inim wuta wafika”  means, “I will cause you to die.”

Sura 3:55 (Al-Imran) – “Allah said, Isa (Jesus), I am about to cause your term on earth to end and lift you up to Me. I shall take you away from those who disbelieve and exalt your followers above them till the Day of Resurrection.”

Sura 19:33  Jesus is quoted as saying, “So peace be on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and may peace be upon me on the day when I shall be raised to life.”

All you have to do is accept that Jesus did die, and that Jesus is more than a prophet, and the rest of Islam is sweet!

you could say that to all the different religions

oh if you accepted this or dropped that all is good

no duh. LOL

thats what tells you that not all religions lead to god just as teh bible says. it does matter where you go. if you teach and acccept things that are not god's will then your on hte wrong path.

the narrow path is traveled by few.

thats why you need to do look at all religions and see which one really want to serve god using scriptures and not man's doctrines or beliefs

peace2all
    Participant

BD,

Here,

Sura 3:55 says “I am about to cause your term on earth to end.”  Arabic , “Inim wuta wafika”  means, “I will cause you to die.”

Sura 19:33  Jesus is quoted as saying, “So peace be on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and may peace be upon me on the day when I shall be raised to life.”

they never will, they hold up high muhammad and the quran.

the quran is thier word not the holy scriptures.

they believe that only there actions is what saves them.

bible says the works of man cannot give salvation.

only spiritual works will.

spiritual not flesh. thats the new law thru jesus

bodhitharta
    Participant

BD,

Here,

Below are the 3 most well noted versions

Surah 3

54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
    55 Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Surah 3

54 And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
    55 And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.

Surah 3

54 And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
    55 (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.

But still there is the direct revelation:

(1) And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
    (, An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #157)

1) That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

But the fact is if I only had just read it in the Quran I may not have believed it since I grew up only reading the Bible but the most amazing thing is God revealed to me many things that made it make sense. like

Regarding Sacrifice

But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.
    Exodus 34:19-21

And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
    Exodus 13:14-16

And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
    Exodus 13:12-14

Now if Jesus is the firstborn of every creature than he could not have been sacrificed according to the scriptures of God also Mary was a Virgin and that would also make him her first born and he could not be sacrificed in any way besides that don't you find it interesting that God put those statements referring to firstborn male to be redeemed when they weren't sacrificing “men” anyway?

Then there is the scripture about the scapegoat which is a bloodless atonement when the sins are put on the head of the Goat and he is presented Alive before God and not sacrificed and once again very obscure and hard to find that but as Jesus said seek and you shall find.

By the way why would Jesus even say “seek and you shall find” if he was making “everything known” then and there what would there be to seek? But I did seek and I did find

I was seeking so hard that it looked like this SEE KING AS KING. Do you see that?

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 08 2009,10:47)

BD,

Here,

Below are the 3 most well noted versions

Surah 3

54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.  
    55 Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.  

Surah 3

54 And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.  
    55 And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.  

Surah 3

54 And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.  
    55 (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.  

But still there is the direct revelation:

(1) And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

1) That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-  

But the fact is if I only had just read it in the Quran I may not have believed it since I grew up only reading the Bible but the most amazing thing is God revealed to me many things that made it make sense. like

Regarding Sacrifice

But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty.
    Exodus 34:19-21

And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
    Exodus 13:14-16

And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
    Exodus 13:12-14

Now if Jesus is the firstborn of every creature than he could not have been sacrificed according to the scriptures of God also Mary was a Virgin and that would also make him her first born and he could not be sacrificed in any way besides that don't you find it interesting that God put those statements referring to firstborn male to be redeemed when they weren't sacrificing “men” anyway?

Then there is the scripture about the scapegoat which is a bloodless atonement when the sins are put on the head of the Goat and he is presented Alive before God and not sacrificed and once again very obscure and hard to find that  but as Jesus said seek and you shall find.

By the way why would Jesus even say “seek and you shall find” if he was making “everything known” then and there what would there be to seek? But I did seek and I did find

I was seeking so hard that it looked like this SEE KING  AS KING. Do you see that?

there yuo go telling god what should nad shouldn't need to be done.

you were shown dozens of scriptures that specifically show you the truth

you ignore.

muhammad a man created his own religion using a little this a little tht from holy scriptures and whatever else.

thats not god's way.

thats why there are like 10000 different sects now. man made doctrines and beliefs.

it seek and ye shall find using god's word the holy scriptures not the quran.

stand behind the quran and muhammad here and not try to put the illusion that you care about the god in the holy scriptures

we already know you care less about jesus.

do you think jesus is no more important than any joe off the street.

thats sick

but you (islam) PRAISE MUHAMMAD over JESUS. jesus is ok a guy, but MUHAMMAD wow he's our man. he and his book is what one has to believe

stop the fakeness.

you care nothing of the god in the holy scriptures, yuo care not about his word the holy scriptures

yuo care only of muhammad and the quran.

none of which has anything to do with that god.

you deny jesus as the messiah but make muhammad the messiah.

muhammad is not the messiah og god so your god is a false god.

god does not go against himself.

peace2all
    Participant

BD,

Here,

karmarie how can it be sweet??

they demean jesus making him a mere man.

they replace him with there own messiah muhammad,, thus going against god.

they uphold the quran over the bible. if muhammad not part of god or his word then how can his book be better than the holy scriptures.

they earnestly try to disprove god's word the bible at every turn.

they only use some scriptures and not the whole bible. the only scriptures they use ar ethe ones that will fit in with there islam.

to call god a liar is wrong no matter what

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 08 2009,11:21)

BD,

Here,

karmarie how can it be sweet??

they demean jesus making him a mere man.

they replace him with there own messiah muhammad,, thus going against god.

they uphold the quran over the bible. if muhammad not part of god or his word then how can his book be better than the holy scriptures.

they earnestly try to disprove god's word the bible at every turn.

they only use some scriptures and not the whole bible. the only scriptures they use ar ethe ones that will fit in with there islam.

to call god a liar is wrong no matter what

No one has called God a liar. Where does God say “I will sacrifice my son”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The evil powers on high arranged his death.[1Cor2]

karmarie
    Participant

Question: when people pray to the cross with an image of Jesus on it dead, what are they thinking? Do they see Jesus as dead? Or thinking “Jesus died for me” or what? (it is a question)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account