Mistakes of the learned establishment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

Introduction:

One of the reasons why the establishment and ALL of her universities can not agree on scriptural interpretations, is that they are learning in a carnal environment.

Any man, murderer, pedophile, thief, adulterer, can creep into these places and become a “credited man of God”, with a selection of “authorized” doctrines/”knowledge” to choose from.

It is a sterile environment free of the Holy Spirit.
    The Holy Spirit is personal, not academic.
    And if the Holy Spirit is absent, then truth is absent also.
    Hence the thousands of contradictory doctrines these so called “learned” men adhere to.
    And believe me, these imposters have created thousands of doctrines, it is not an exaggeration by any measure.
    And God is mocked daily because of them.
    They hope to learn by their own wisdom.
    And we should all know how that method ends.

Whereas a true man of God learns by submitting and sacrifice and receiving the Holy Spirit.
    Sacrifice, as in abstaining from ones own desires which conflict with our Lords requirements.
    And this method being practiced, as Jesus told us to adhere to, this method is the ONLY WAY to learn sound interpretation and true knowledge that the “learned” just can not accept nor understand.

It is called growing and bearing fruit…fruits of knowledge/understanding.
    For learning by this biblical endorsed method, which Jesus repeatedly tried to tell the scribes and pharisees also, undermines their titles which they hope to impress men with whilst exalting themselves as men of importance.
    They hate this truth, for this way puts them firmly in their place, but they desire to be higher than that.
    And that desire is at the root of the problem, it is called PRIDE.
    And God resists the proud.
    Yet they can not see, nor would ever fathom, that they are naked (no understanding), and blind (to the truth), and poor (in spirit).

To acknowledge:

God often hides His future prophecies within chapters of fulfilled historic prophecies.
    Scholars HATE this truth.
    They hate it, because they can not see it.
    And this is done by God to confuse the “learned” doctrine makers and expose them as false to the true seekers.
    We must remember this and seek it out ourselves for validity…
    Here is ONE example…

Scripture:

THE ASSYRIAN

Isaiah 14:24-26
    The Lord of Hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
    That I will break the Assyrian in My land, and upon My mountains tread him under foot; then shall his yoke depart from off them; and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
    This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

Comment:

“Learned” men will tell you that this is fulfilled.
    WRONG.
    Let us first recognize that many modern translations have changed “The Assyrian”, to read “The AssyrianS”. This was done to suit their misunderstanding of Gods written word, of which they can not see, since the teacher, The Holy Spirit, is totally absent from their source doctrines, which they adopted at their universities of man, which is subservient to Satans accredited “education system”.

Why Satans universities?

Because the kingdoms of this world are his (Luke 4:5-7).

And any organization that wishes to operate in his kingdom at an official level, as universities operate, then these must be permitted from the top echelons of power…the spiritual echelon, to operate.
    And since they do operate, then Satan has allowed it so, and since they are not hated by the world, but instead, embraced by the world…we can see this permission in play, for their is no resistance from the world towards them, thus exposing that they can not be of God.
    For the world hates and resists anything that is truly of God. This is all the proof we need that these universities are indeed compromised. For the world looks up to these types and their institutions.
    Even unbelievers, who disbelieve with a passion, will listen to a “accredited” preacher over a “unlearned” man concerning doctrines. I have suffered this myself from a true God hater…he said in a debate with me,”who are you to say that this professor of theology is wrong, who are you compared to him” !!!
    The proof is in the pudding people.

Analyze:

Lets look closer at this prophecy concerning this Assyrian.

Point 1:
    God declared that He will break the Assyrian in His land, and tread him under foot on His mountains.

Scholars say this was fulfilled during the reign of king Sennacherib of Assyria..They say it was the “beginning” of the “breaking” of Assyria…hoping to make sense historically of this prophecy, since it was Babylon who conquered and caused the downfall of the Assyrian empire, The downfall that was not IN Israel as God promised…so they need some sort of an explanation.

They will postulate that since God sent His angels to slaughter a great number of the Assyrian kings army which was in Israel, that this was the fulfillment of the Assyrian being broken in Gods land and tread underfoot in Israel…the “beginning” of their downfall.
    But this does not add up with scripture at all. And is mere wordplay through lack of understanding.

Firstly, the loss of this army could in no way break the Assyrian or even begin the “breaking” of his empire. (the scholars will say “AssyrianS”, since their translation is compromised), but no matter, that explanation still correlates to this particular explanation anyway..

So, back to my counter argument, HOW could that slaughter of king Sennacherib's army have no effect on the fortunes of the empire of Assyria?
    Simple…lets first prove this 1st point…

Here, Rabshaketh, of the Assyrian army, sent to take Jerusalem, proudly mocks the Jews being besieged…

2 Kings 18:23-24
    Now, therefore, i pray thee, give pledges to my lord the king of Assyria, and i will deliver thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them
    How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my masters servants

ONE CAPTAIN….of the least of my masters servants

Destroying just one division/army can in no way destroy an empire that consists of many divisions/armies. Let alone the destruction of the least important of the kings armies. (remember, Northern Israel (10 tribes) was already conquered by that stage, only Jerusalem/Judah remained..small, tiny Jerusalem)
    Not to mention the mocking taunt that Rabshaketh would even provide 2000 horses to the Jews to fight with, showing just how strong this “least of the kings servants” had at his disposal..
    Imagine how many men/horses a great servant of the king would have !!

Beginning to see the folly of the “learned” ones yet?

Point 2:
    That I will break the Assyrian in My land, and upon My mountains tread him under foot;

Again, concerning the ongoing corruption of scriptures, God is specific here…THE Assyrian…SINGULAR.
    THE Assyrian is not the same as THE AssyrianS as the corrupted versions now say.
    The AssyrianS are the peoples under THE individual Assyrian king.
    The constant altering of scripture by these so called “learned” men has totally voided Gods meanings. This is another reason that “learned” men get it wrong so often. They are learning from corrupted writings.

Now notice God said that He would tread the Assyrian under foot IN His mountains?

That means that God will tread under foot the king of Assyria in Israel..His mountains as they are often described.
    When one treads something under foot, where the foot comes down is where that something is trodden upon/squashed. And there it sta
    ys as a stain upon the ground.
    So this SINGULAR Assyrian (king) MUST be personally “squashed” IN Israel itself.

But, this did NOT happen as God promised it would…so someone is wrong here…either the “learned” men have it wrong….or God has it wrong…OR this prophecy is FUTURE and SYMBOLIC for someone else all together, meaning God is still right, and the “learned” men are still wrong. Choose your team peoples.

Evidence:

2 Kings 19:36-37
    So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed (Israel), and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.
    And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword, and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his (other) son, REIGNED IN HIS STEED.

So here we see that THE Assyrian was “tread under foot” in Nineveh
    NOT in Israel as God promised, but in Nineveh.

So, this can only mean that this prophecy is still not yet fulfilled

So this leads to the question….
    WHO is this Assyrian God promises to tread under foot in Israel (His mountains)?
    And of this yoke this Assyrian has on all the nations?
    ALL the nations…

The answer IS provided in scripture…it is an understanding, a discernment, and it matches with FUTURE prophecies concerning this subject….

Ignore the “learned” men, they are blind to hundreds of OT prophecies they say are fulfilled, but are hidden future prophecies, hidden from THEM.
    Do not be impressed at their university degrees.
    Jesus had no university degree.
    Question them ALWAYS.
    In so doing, you will fulfill the requirement of seek, so seek, and YOU will find what they have missed.

Thank you.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

You obviously like to type; but what is it that you're trying to tell us, or is it something you want us to ask?
    How did you think any one would reply to your post?

Georg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account