Miracles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

I am just curious. I have had many experiences with God, but mostly thoughts/feelings/unreal coincidences (which to me are miracles). Also the things that most take for granted (the birth of a child, the dawning of a new day etc. etc.) But In my life, there are two things that really stick out, and I would like to hear what has happened to others.

The first to me was as I had already stated in other post, my first wife was manic depressive, and would go on unreal shopping sprees, or cheat on me, and would end up usually with a suicide attempt. I hid this from my family for a long time, I was ashamed. Well, in one event, I think about the third or forth, after I got her home, and she crashed, I went for a ride. Its what I do to clear my head. I just like to drive around and think and sort things out. Well, this time I was really trashed, and could not put myself together. I rode, and rode, and rode, drinking beer and smoking pot. I could not go home, I could not go to my parents, I could not go to my siblings. They would know something was wrong and I didn;t want anybody to know. Anyway, about 2 in the morning, I was sitting at a traffic light, with my foot on the brake, and I went to sleep. All of a sudden, from directly behind my head, I heard “WAKE UP!”. It was loud. It freaked me out. I was wide awake then. I couldn't believe what almost happened. I went home and went to bed, but I thought about it alot, and still do. I will always remember it.

The other time was right after Julie did commit suicide. I prayed so hard for her to be healed and us to be ok as a family. I worked so hard to support us. I went to marriage counciling with her for three years preceding this, and the councilor said “it's just gonna be this way”. Anyway, after she died I was mega-trashed. The same situation occured. I got my guys busy and went to the forest, and drove and drove and drove, crying and trying to figure how I was going to put myself back together again. My sob brother-in-law had even told my kids that I had given concent to having the plug pulled on Julie. effectively telling them I killed her. I couldn;t figure out how I could survive. Then, driving through the most curvy part of the forest, Something directly behind my head said ” Let go of the wheel “. I was freakin after julie died but I was holding together, but I was thinking that I might be falling apart. I brushed it off and kept going. Then I heard “let go of the wheel”. I started crying and askin g god why he was letting me be tormented in this way, If I wrapped my truck around a tree in the forest it would finish me off. I rode to the Mississippi River overlook, and walked down the boat ramp, and then I heard “I'm not talking about the truck, I'm talking about your life”. Since then, I do try to listen for his guidence. When I try to do things by myself, or try to force things, they get screwed up. But when I let God guide me, It always works out.

I also heard from him after my dad died, like I already posted.

Now what about ya'll? What has happened to you?

Baker
    Participant

Mark!  Thank you for that story.  How ironic something similar happened to me.  I was driving Home on a Interstate Highway.  It was dark and it had snowed the day before.  The road was empty, I must of hit an ice spot, because I started to spin around.  I called to God:” Please help me.”  Someone took over the steering wheel and straightened the car out.  It was so amazing…. I believe it was an Angel who do serve us.  
    On another occasion our Granddaughter who was 2 years old and loved to climb on everything.  They lived on the second floor Apartment.  Tiffany(Granddaughter) stood on top of a Grill located on their Balcony and jumped down.  Our Daughter Cindy seen Her do so and started to scream.  The neighbors heard Her and seen two men walk away from Tiffany.  Cindy took Tiffany to the Hospital and they checked her out.  There was not a scratch on Her.  They all called it a miracle, and so do I.  I also thought how ironic it was, that those two man walked away from Tiffany. I think those man were Angels..Who would walk away from someone that had just jumped of the second floor Balcony, without checking first if that person was OK..
    Peace and Love Irene.

terraricca
    Participant

all

God make it rain on the godly as well as the wicket,it is in the respond that there is a difference,the godly will thank God for his gift,the wicket sees the opportunity to make money,or…

in the intervention of the angel of God to help us it happen also to both ,but the godly comes to God and thankfully learn and recognized the power of God
    on the other hand the wicket glorifies the god of luck,for he as just came out of trouble,

this is shown by the paralisted men for 38 years that Jesus heal and sew him back at the temple,also the blind 10 of them only one came back to thank him.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 13 2011,02:16)
    all

God make it rain on the godly as well as the wicket,it is in the respond that there is a difference,the godly will thank God for his gift,the wicket sees the opportunity to make money,or…

in the intervention of the angel of God to help us it happen also to both ,but the godly comes to God and thankfully learn and recognized the power of God
    on the other hand the wicket glorifies the god of luck,for he as just came out of trouble,

this is shown by the paralisted men for 38 years that Jesus heal and sew him back at the temple,also the blind 10 of them only one came back to thank him.

Pierre

Pierre! Did you experience a Miracle? That is what this tread is all about. Not about the righteous and the wicked. If you experienced a Miracle then you can say so….This is not a debating tread…..Please pay attention to that….
    Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 13 2011,01:41)
    Mark!  Thank you for that story.  How ironic something similar happened to me.  I was driving Home on a Interstate Highway.  It was dark and it had snowed the day before.  The road was empty, I must of hit an ice spot, because I started to spin around.  I called to God:” Please help me.”  Someone took over the steering wheel and straightened the car out.  It was so amazing…. I believe it was an Angel who do serve us.  
    On another occasion our Granddaughter who was 2 years old and loved to climb on everything.  They lived on the second floor Apartment.  Tiffany(Granddaughter) stood on top of a Grill located on their Balcony and jumped down.  Our Daughter Cindy seen Her do so and started to scream.  The neighbors heard Her and seen two men walk away from Tiffany.  Cindy took Tiffany to the Hospital and they checked her out.  There was not a scratch on Her.  They all called it a miracle, and so do I.  I also thought how ironic it was, that those two man walked away from Tiffany. I think those man were Angels..Who would walk away from someone that had just jumped of the second floor Balcony, without checking first if that person was OK..
    Peace and Love Irene.

Thanks Irene, thats a terrific story and witness, exactly what I was wanting to read. Godbless you, and try to not keep the angels guarding you too busy, but thank god they are there. Love-Mark

shimmer
    Participant

mispost

shimmer
    Participant

mispost also !

mikeangel
    Participant

Any more miracles? Don't be shy. :)

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, I have also experienced the voice which says “wake up”. It happened with two of my babies, when they were only small, I would let them kick on the bed in the middle of the night, and would fall asleep. So one night i fell asleep and this voice commanded me in my dream to “wake up”, it gave me such a fright I sat up, just in time to catch the baby who was about to go over the edge of the bed. Maybe just a bed height, but quite a way to fall for a baby ! So I know what you mean, i still remember the voice the two times it happened.

I had more to say but I deleted my posts for some reason. Oh well, this is a start !

shimmer
    Participant

I admire the strength and faith that you have Mark. Sometimes the things we go through we dont know why at the time and we cant understand. But by going through these things we know how it is and how it feels when we see others also going through it, after we have recovered from it. So our own strength is what helps us help others.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 13 2011,03:41)

Peace and Love Irene.

Amazing Irene.

Participant

Hi Mark and Irene:

Thanks for sharing your testimonies. My testimony continues with a recent dream in which God has shown me who will lay hands on me and ordain me for the ministry.

My testimony can be read at:

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….=942767

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 13 2011,05:20)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 13 2011,01:41)
    Peace and Love Irene.

Thanks Irene, thats a terrific story and witness, exactly what I was wanting to read. Godbless you, and try to not keep the angels guarding you too busy, but thank god they are there. Love-Mark

You bet I am glad God sends us Angels to help…..Thanks be to our WONDERFUL GOD…..Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 15 2011,03:48)
    Hi Mark and Irene:

Thanks for sharing your testimonies.  My testimony continues with a recent dream in which God has shown me who will lay hands on me and ordain me for the ministry.

My testimony can be read at:

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….=942767

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty!  Hope all will come true for you…When you made your Testimony we were IM4Truth, and I made a post also that showed other experiences that I had with my friend when She died….That I am not as clear about then the two instances that I wrote about here.  Also Mandy made two posts there….somethings that are written there I don't like.  It was to be testimony and some criticized you….
    good luck to you…..Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 15 2011,00:22)
    I admire the strength and faith that you have Mark. Sometimes the things we go through we dont know why at the time and we cant understand. But by going through these things we know how it is and how it feels when we see others also going through it, after we have recovered from it. So our own strength is what helps us help others.

Shimmer! Whatever you have experienced, you can tell us, somethings cannot be explained yet, but I know that one day all will fall into place. Eye hath not seen and ear hath not heard prepared for them that Love Me, says the LORD…..Peace and Love Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 15 2011,08:26)

Shimmer!  Whatever you have experienced, you can tell us, somethings cannot be explained yet, but I know that one day all will fall into place.  Eye hath not seen and ear hath not heard prepared for them that Love Me, says the LORD…..Peace and Love Irene

Irene, it would take too long to write, and lately I haven't felt like writing as much. Maybe when I do feel like it I will. Am reading more lately.

mikeangel
    Participant

Absolutely Shimmer, and we get that strength from God. I admire your faith and strength too. Have a nice weekend :)

shimmer
    Participant

You too Mark.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 15 2011,08:55)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 15 2011,08:26)

Shimmer!  Whatever you have experienced, you can tell us, somethings cannot be explained yet, but I know that one day all will fall into place.  Eye hath not seen and ear hath not heard prepared for them that Love Me, says the LORD…..Peace and Love Irene

Irene, it would take too long to write, and lately I haven't felt like writing as much. Maybe when I do feel like it I will. Am reading more lately.

Shimmer! Since you are reading more, did you go to the site Marty told us about???? Our friend Mandy has a nice post there that put tears in my eyes…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: It seems that maybe this thread should remain for miracle reports. They are so warm and loving and edifying. They seem to increase your faith in Gods protection and they make me feel closer to all believers. God's ever abundant blessing of love to each person that reads this post. May the almighty force of love flow in each one, protecting, healing, and bringing us all together as one. The power of love and kindness can drop a big strong man to his knees in tears of submission. I love that feeling! Blessings of peace to all. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account