Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

No Keith,

He said he would attempt to PROVE he has a stronger case than I do. Now, how is he going to PROVE this when, by his own words, nothing but mathematics can be PROVED?

Please answer this question, Keith.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,04:34)
    No one is using it for personal insults but to merely point out your errors and misrepresentations.

And which “error” have you pointed out?  The one where “elohim” absolutely DOES mean “God Almighty” every time it's used?  The one where Psalm 45 is NOT about a secular king, but about God Almighty who has a God of his own?  Or is it the one where it really is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that “Your throne, O God” is the ONLY translation possible from the Hebrew and Greek words?  Oh, I know.  Maybe it's the one where Micah 5:4 DOESN'T mention Jesus as someone OTHER THAN and LESSOR TO his God.  :)

Face it, you guys have nothing BUT the insults, because not one of you can refute my points.  So instead, you insult my style of debating and other PERSONAL things about me.  But that's cool.  I understand that you started this thread to give a Hooray to Francis about his irrefutable “Jesus is God” points.  And I understand that since he hasn't come up with any yet, you have to use the thread for something.  :D

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,04:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 28 2011,18:43)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 29 2011,10:34)
    Hi All

The scriptures say…

Acts:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HolySpirit and with power.

Marty and Eds version is…

Acts:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Father and with power.

Did God anoint Jesus with the Father?  

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why are you trying to discount these Scriptures?

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed

Once again the words “Son of the Holy Spirit' are not in those verses, neither are the words “The Father is the Holy Spirit”.

(1)Who is the “One Lord” in the verse? (2)If it is Jesus which it is then Jesus could also be the “One Spirit” because as you show it is both the Father and Jesus that makes their abode with us by One Spirit. (3)Jesus is not the Son of himself is he?

WJ

Hi WJ,

1) LORD/Lord means “Owner”: (Isaiah 1:2-3)
    JEHOVAH(The LORD) is “The Owner” and Jesus(Lord) is “Owner”.
    There is only one “Owner”; which is God(The LORD JEHOVAH=151) and his son(Jesus Christ=151).

2) “ONE SPIRIT: GOD”=151: (Eph.4:4-6)
    The HolySpirit(151) engendered Jesus, so of course God's spirit was birthed in Jesus.

3) “Father: The Word”=151: (Heb.7:28)
    No, Jesus is not the son of himself, that is called cloning. (Luke 8:11)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,04:40)
    …no more than he could prove to an Atheist that God exist.

Hi WJ,

I have proved to atheists that God exists!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2011,23:01)

Hi WJ,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

A bit conceited of you dont you think?
    all Glory to God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 30 2011,05:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2011,23:01)

Hi WJ,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

A bit conceited of you dont you think?
    all Glory to God.

Hi SF,

Don't you like “Facts”?

God bless

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,12:48)
    No Keith,

He said he would attempt to PROVE he has a stronger case than I do.  Now, how is he going to PROVE this when, by his own words, nothing but mathematics can be PROVED?

Please answer this question, Keith.

mike

Mike

He is going to “Attempt” to prove and therefore present a better case than you.

Real simple you know.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,12:57)
    Face it, you guys have nothing BUT the insults, because not one of you can refute my points.  So instead, you insult my style of debating and other PERSONAL things about me.  But that's cool.  I understand that you started this thread to give a Hooray to Francis about his irrefutable “Jesus is God” points.  And I understand that since he hasn't come up with any yet, you have to use the thread for something.

Mike

Yes you are right almighty Mike.

You are the ultimate vessel of truth here.. Ha Ha.

Have you ever noticed that with all the beating of the chest that you do that even most of the “anti Jesus is God” people here don't agree with you or pipe in to help?

Its because most of them have had the same problem with you oh migthy one and your arrogant “Mike is right and everyone else is wrong attitude”.

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So…………….ONCE AGAIN………………..he is attempting to PROVE something that is NOT mathematics, when he railed on and on about how nothing can be PROVED outside of mathematics.

I was trying to be funny, Keith. It was a joke and a play on his OWN words. Lighten up, will ya? :)

mike

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2011,13:01)

Hi WJ,

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,05:34)

Face it, you guys have nothing BUT the insults, because not one of you can refute my points.  So instead, you insult my style of debating and other PERSONAL things about me.  But that's cool.  I understand that you started this thread to give a Hooray to Francis about his irrefutable “Jesus is God” points.  And I understand that since he hasn't come up with any yet, you have to use the thread for something.

Mike

Have you ever noticed that with all the beating of the chest that you do that even most of the “anti Jesus is God” people here don't agree with you or pipe in to help?

Its because most of them have had the same problem with you oh migthy one and your arrogant “Mike is right and everyone else is wrong attitude”.

WJ

What Keith? More insults in the absence of actually being able to REFUTE the POINTS I just recounted for you? :D

You are precious to me, Keith. Really. :)

mike

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2011,12:58)

Hi All

The scriptures say…

Acts:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HolySpirit and with power.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,

Ed

Once again the words “Son of the Holy Spirit' are not in those verses, neither are the words “The Father is the Holy Spirit”.

(1)Who is the “One Lord” in the verse? (2)If it is Jesus which it is then Jesus could also be the “One Spirit” because as you show it is both the Father and Jesus that makes their abode with us by One Spirit. (3)Jesus is not the Son of himself is he?

WJ

Hi WJ,

There is only one “Owner”; which is God(The LORD JEHOVAH=151) and his son(Jesus Christ=151).

The HolySpirit(151) engendered Jesus, so of course God's spirit was birthed in Jesus.

God bless

ED

For the last time where are the words “Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit” or the “Father is the Holy Spirit”?

If you post the same regurgitated mess I will not respond again.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,13:37)

Mike

WJ

What Keith?  More insults in the absence of actually being able to REFUTE the POINTS I just recounted for you?  :D

You are precious to me, Keith.  Really.  :)

mike

Mike

I pray some day you will see your arrogance.

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I think that Keith and Dennison and Jack should spend less time trying to prove how “arrogant” I am and more time trying to prove the things I'm pointing out are scripturally or logically wrong.

Let me know when I make a claim that you CAN actually SCRIPTURALLY refute, okay guys? :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,05:42)

Mike

WJ

What Keith?  More insults in the absence of actually being able to REFUTE the POINTS I just recounted for you?  :D

mike

Mike

WJ

And I pray that some day you will see that scripture is on MY side about the trinity debate, and that my “confidence”, not “arrogance” is well founded. :)

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,05:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2011,12:58)

Hi All

The scriptures say…

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless

ED

For the last time where are the words “Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit” or the “Father is the Holy Spirit”?

If you post the same regurgitated mess I will not respond again.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Anyone can put a sentence together like you have done,
    and say that it is found no-where in the bible; proving nothing!
    I have shown you where (the essence of) your question is answered,
    but you refuse to believe what the bible is saying; instead choosing to cling
    to what the systems of religion have taught you to believe. Sorry if “The Truth” hurts.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,13:43)
    I think that Keith and Dennison and Jack should spend less time trying to prove how “arrogant” I am and more time trying to prove the things I'm pointing out are scripturally or logically wrong.

Let me know when I make a claim that you CAN actually SCRIPTURALLY refute, okay guys?  :)

mike

Mike

As you know you have not disproven anything that we have proven. We being many thousands starting from the Apostles to the Forefathers and many scholars and many millions of believers today that disagree with you.

You can't even find any scholarly support for what you believe but only a few scattered ambiguous claims.

Ha Ha Mike, keep beating your chest.  :)

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,13:45)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,05:42)

Mike

WJ

mike

Mike

WJ

And I pray that some day you will see that scripture is on MY side about the trinity debate, and that my “confidence”, not “arrogance” is well founded.  :)

mike

No Mike

Your interpretation of the scriptures which disagree with practically all the scholarly works. You have little scholarly suport for your theology.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2011,13:43)
    Let me know when I make a claim that you CAN actually SCRIPTURALLY refute, okay guys?  :)

Mike

Let us know when you Can actually SCRIPTURALLY refute that Jesus is God, since he at this moment is in the throne of God ruling as God with all the attributes and characteristics of God including all authority and power being subject to him.

Ha Ha, the Joke is on you my friend because Jesus is not called God simply as a title as other so-called gods, but he is God because of his role and his nature.  :)

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 30 2011,04:25)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 30 2011,04:10)
    Mike

The fact is you misquoted him. To “Attempt” to prove does not mean you “will prove” does it?

Hi Keith,

And once again YOU are the one who is lost here.  How can one ATTEMPT to do something that he already KNOWS is impossible?

Btw, I purposely DIDN'T use quotation marks because I wanted it to be clear to all that it was a paraphrase and NOT an actual QUOTE of what he said.  

mike

That's a crock Mike? The man said that he will “ATEMPT to prove….”

You misrepresented him and won't own up to it. You gave me tiles for misquoting you.

You are a hypocrite and I can't stand your butt!

Jack

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account