Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 25 2010,05:36)
    Trinity has fallen in this forum, and yet Mikeboll still can't defeat a defeated antagonist.

JA, what purpose does a comment like this serve to anyone?  You are nothing but a hate mongerer.  You thrive on this sort of childish behavior.  

WJ cannot give a personal name for the Holy Spirit.  And that's it.  That was the great achievement of the even greater JA.  Wow!  You have in that single blow undone years of false teaching.

Problem:  Why then is WJ STILL going around supporting the trinity?  If you had truly “defeated” him, then he would have come over to the truth.  Did he?  Okay then, so stop running around talking smack about everyone else just because pointing out that the Holy Spirit doesn't have a name is YOUR idea of defeating the trinity doctrine.

There are those of us here who do not use those tactics.  Some of us are willing to stand and defend our beliefs scripture by scripture – instead of saying, “Jesus is not God, so there.  I won!”, and then going thread to thread boasting of our great “victory”.

Watch the personal insults and belittlements JA.  Along with t8 removing your mod status at my request, he also let me know I could now moderate you as I would do anyone else.  If you have something on topic to say, I don't really care how you post.  But when you're just jumping topic to topic posting insults instead of becoming involved in the conversation itself, that becomes something to be warned about.  

Consider this your warning.

JustAskin
    Participant

Er, Mike, WJ is here because YOU allow him to be.

Because, YOU, in your false pride, give him a platform and leeway to be here.

You are jealous that you didn't kill the false fatted calf and are seekingto do the same in this thread.

Why, Mike, why are you entertaining a fallen phylosophy?
    Are you also going to try and revive Latin as a world wide language?

JustAskin
    Participant

Mike,
    This guy you debating with is walking all over you.

I've been laughing my head off reading your futile attempts….yeah, managed to restrain myself from posting….ha ha,…so weedy, holes as big houses…did you learn nothing from previous posts? Obviously not.

Oh, by the way…I see you other two Kings are now arguing against you in 'Do Spirits have bodies'…what happened, lose your crown…Anarchy and Infamy, you cry… Infamy, infamy…they both got it in for me…'

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 25 2010,06:25)
    Mike,
    This guy you debating with is walking all over you.

I've been laughing my head off reading your futile attempts

Hi JA,

So then in YOUR opinion, Francis has made some good trinity proof points?  Because for him to be walking all over me, he must be defending the trinity very well, right?  Do you agree with his points?  Are you now a trinitarian?

JA, you spouted this same kind of crap during your debate with WJ.  And again during my debate with KJ.  And now during my debate with Francis.  But you seem to forget who “thrashed” whom in OUR DEBATE!  :D

You are like an ignored child who wants desparately to be able to sit at the adult's table at Thanksgiving. :)

Unlike you, I will not just say, “Jesus is not God, so there Francis!” and then brag about the “thrashing” he took.  I hope to hit each and every scripture involving the trinity doctrine by the time we are done.  

JA, you remind me of this joke:

An old bull and an young bull were standing atop a hill eyeing all the heifers below.  The young bull said, “Let's RUN down there and mate with one of those heifers!”  The old bull replied, “Why don't we WALK down there and mate with them all?”

This is the difference between the way you “debate” and the way I do.  I'm not some little kid in a big hurry for instant gratification and “victory”.  You are.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 25 2010,06:17)
    Er, Mike, WJ is here because YOU allow him to be.

No, I think it must be because you didn't really “defeat” the trinity doctrine like you claimed to have done.  :D

My idea of defeating the trinity doctrine is scripturally showing a trinitarian that no trinity Godhead exists to the point that they cease to be a trinitarian.  Yours is claiming, “I'm right and you're wrong, so there!”  :)

How's that been working for you so far?  :D

mike

JustAskin
    Participant

Mke,
    Te mark of a good twister is to have an answer for everything…and you are an expert at it.

I think it is the only way you can delude yourself into selfbelief of yur beliefs.

Mike, i never said that Francis was speaking Trinity truth….where did I say that?

See, Mike, even a simple statement you get wrong…

So I ask again, 'Mike, where are you coming from. And to where are you going?'

Hey, guess what? I bet you don't even understand what that means?

JustAskin
    Participant

Nah nah nah…. Mikeboll is jealous of JustAskin….

Poor poor Mikeboll…. Mikeboll, beware where jealousy can lead you…

For a start, it was just JustAskin that brought Trinity down…so there…it was many of us, including a halfway solution from yourself where you got KJ to speak against Trinity…by talking falsely about 'Begotten'…

I tried to tell you that you were wrong and KJ was right…and that KJ, in doing so, was speaking against Trinity…but, of course, 'Doubting Mike' wouldn't listen…

So, Mike, while you slagging me…slag yourself…cos if you say I was wrong, then so were all the others.

Ha ha…caught in your own trap…

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 25 2010,09:01)
    Mke,
    Te mark of a good twister is to have an answer for everything…

Hi JustAskin,

Sounds more like someone who is well informed.

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 24 2010,23:36)
    Edj,

I echo that sniggering laughter…

Trinity has fallen in this forum, and yet Mikeboll still can't defeat a defeated antagonist.

I'm not sure why WJ is pitching in. Maybe he thinks his 'Trinity Body' can rise from the grave….Dennison is trying to raise a dead Spirit…

JA,
    Let me recall your beliefs… Dont you believe Jesus was in Angel?

Is Jesus, God or a Angel?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 24 2010,21:42)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 24 2010,18:06)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 23 2010,20:29)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 22 2010,20:17)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 23 2010,09:51)
    Ed

Yea but this thread was created to discuss the debate between Mike and Francis and you are taking it off topic aren't you?

WJ

Hi Keith,

While we're waiting for a response from Francis, SF has been trying to explain to me how there is no trinity, but that Jesus IS God the Father.  

Don't you have any comments on that?   :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Well it is kind of like you not jumping in a debate I am having with Kathi about the “Holy Spirit” being the inner Spirit of the Father. You do not believe that, (or do you?) yet you do not believe the Holy Spirit is a person, neither does Kathi.

The important thing to me is Dennison believes and sees Jesus is God, like the Father. I disagree with “Modalism” though the end result is Jesus is God.

Jesus is the “image of the invisible God” or 'the visible image of the invisible God”. To percieve Jesus the “Image of the invisible God” as less than God is to have a “false image” of God and to me that is “Idolatry”.

Anti-Jesus is God people have made or created a Jesus that is not the “image of the invisible God”. Therefore they serve a false Jesus.

WJ

Totally Agree with you there.

Really D?  

So, you and WJ are two peas in a pod?  Both of you believe in different Gods, but you are okay with each other because of your belief that Jesus is God?  ???

And as far as Kathi goes, while we agree on many scriptural things, we go head to head on our differences in scripural understanding all the time.  So Keith and you shouldn't use that as an example for not taking each other to task on this VERY BIG discrepancy.  

I was hoping to sit back and watch the fireworks, man.  I wanted to see Keith posting clear scriptures that say Jesus cannot possibly be the Father against Paul Cohen and Dennison's clear scriptures that say there can't possibly be trinity Godhead.  :)

You should both do it.  Maybe by the time it's all over, you'll both come to the simple truth that Jesus is the SON OF GOD, and therefore cannot possibly be that God he is the Son of and calls “my God.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

Mike,

This is again based on the concept or definition of the Trinity.
    This is where Paul cohen and I differ. According to most people, there is only one type of “doctrinal trinity”, thats not true. Even within the same “trinitarians” there is even more division. for example Francis brought up a topic that i never heard about, “economical Trinity”?

So just beacuse someone says they believe in the Trinity doesnt mean they know what it is, nor does it mean thats its the same traditional belief.

I use to be a “Trinitarian”, and it was commonly taught about the co-equal union of these deities as one God. But in general, its either you are a trinitarian that believes that they are literally 3 seperate persons, who are all in one. Or you just plainly believe that there is only one person manifested himself in different ways.

As i said, I strongly believe that God is way beyond what man claims to limit him at as the Trinity.

We havent clashed, because there hasnt been a direct comment to clash about. Its as simple as that.
    Im not gonna come in and start with a punch of immature comments just for your entertainment Mike.

If it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, than it doesnt.

got a problem with that?
    You think that i would hold back from saying something i disagree with mike?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 25 2010,09:10)

Mke,

Hi JustAskin,

God bless  
    Ed J

That is so funny Ed!  Because I was thinking the same thing to myself when I read what he wrote!  I mean the EXACT same thing you posted!  

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 25 2010,11:00)
    Im not gonna come in and start with a punch of immature comments just for your entertainment Mike.

Why would they be “immature” comments?  Aren't you a mature Bible student who can maturely defend your beliefs?

I just thought it would be nice to have a little break.  You and WJ keep me going to the point of exhaustion sometimes.  I thought in this instance, it would be nice to just sit back and watch WJ shut your “proof” scriptures down at the same time you shut his down.  Less work for me.  Plus, lately I've got that little puppy nipping at my heels everywhere I go.  Maybe he'd start pestering you guys for a while and leave me alone if you got into this discussion. :)

D, you're not “ascared” of WJ, are you?  (Now THAT was an “immature comment”!  :)  )

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 25 2010,11:00)
    You think that i would hold back from saying something i disagree with mike?

Apparently, because WJ sure doesn't believe Jesus to be the Father. Go ahead D. Say something to him about that. :)

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2010,11:01)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 25 2010,09:10)

Mke,

Hi JustAskin,

God bless  
    Ed J

That is so funny Ed!  Because I was thinking the same thing to myself when I read what he wrote!  I mean the EXACT same thing you posted!  

mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

JustAskin
    Participant

Dennison,

Is Jesus God or an Angel? you ask.

I ask “Who are you”?

JustAskin
    Participant

And as for Mikeboll,

He knows nothing except how to twist Scriptures …he is just trying to recover a bit of self dignity because every where he goes he gets beaten on.

He picks one line out of a post and swears against it ….I take it then that all the ones he DIDn't he agreed with but was to 'proud' to say anything about it for fear of being seen to agree with some one.

His greatest talent is to post a single response to a list of good posts picking what he sees as a foolproof error…
    yet the error is his own.

Mike has lost three arguments…more maybe…and he persists…never learns because to do so is against his principles…

His love is to DEBATE – his words… So to end a debate is not in his nature…

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 26 2010,13:48)
    Dennison,

I ask “Who are you”?

JUSTaskin,

Excellent question! (Isaiah 41:28-29)
    I see that you are learning, my friend!!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 26 2010,13:53)
    And as for Mikeboll,

He knows nothing except how to twist Scriptures …he is just trying to recover a bit of self dignity because every where he goes he gets beaten on.

He picks one line out of a post and swears against it ….I take it then that all the ones he DIDn't he agreed with but was to 'proud' to say anything about it for fear of being seen to agree with some one.

His greatest talent is to post a single response to a list of good posts picking what he sees as a foolproof error…
    yet the error is his own.

Mike has lost three arguments…more maybe…and he persists…never learns because to do so is against his principles…

His love is to DEBATE – his words… So to end a debate is not in his nature…

Hi JustAskin,

Your Lambasting Mike again! That's
    the same approach Kathi takes toward me.
    Trying to bully someone into submission is sure to
    fail as an approach toward reconciliation of differences!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 25 2010,11:19)
    (Mike Posted to SF)

Aren't you a mature Bible student who can maturely defend your beliefs?

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

I don't know about SF,
    but I have had to do this thing
    that (you have asked SF) many times!
    And most people do not get upset over this,
    with very few exceptions to the rule (No Names).

God bless

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Dec. 26 2010,07:48)
    Dennison,

I ask “Who are you”?

Just Askin,
    Im Nobody,

Are you going to answer my question?
    Its the same question you asked me long ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account