Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 19 2011,16:54)
    WJ,
    What do you think about Mike's Retreat on Page 101, last post.???

Dennison

Funny indeed.  :)

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,16:52)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,03:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:48)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,11:12)

ED

So you do it again. You didn't post my very last post to you. This seems dishonest and like you have something to hide.

As far as Ec 1:4 the word “Strong's H5769 – `owlam” does not always mean forever. The YLT has it…

`And this day hath become to you a memorial, and ye have kept it a feast to Jehovah to your generations; — a statute age-during (Strong's H5769 – `owlam); ye keep it a feast.

The following scriptures are proof that it doesn't always mean forever…

And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; “ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever (Strong's H5769 – `owlam) . Ex 12:14

So did the Old Covenant pass away and the New come in?

So shall the earth pass away by fire and there will be a New heavens and a New earth. 2 Peter 3:7, 10

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: “They shall perish“; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture “shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. Heb 1:10-12

WJ

Hi WJ,

That doesn't mean God is going to destroy (according to WJ) the Earth to “Re-new” it.

Hi Ed

Wait I thought the OT used the same word destroy? Thats right it did and it was destroyed by a great flood. But this time by fire that shall melt the elements with fervent heat and the heavens and the earth will pass away with a great noise being rolled up like a garment and there will be a “New Heavens and a New earth for the former heavens and earth have passed away and there will be no more sea. Do my words sound like the words in red above?

But ED says different.

Ed read this scripture again and tell me what you think…

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: “They shall perish“; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture “shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. Heb 1:10-12

The Greek word for “perish” is Strong's G622 – apollymi which is defined as…

1) to destroy a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin b) render useless c) to kill d) to declare that one must be put to death e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell f) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed 2) to destroy a) to lose

Please explain O mighty one.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

I'm glad to see you have decided to look into these matters! As the Scriptures saith:
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1Thes:5:21) But let's look a little deeper…

Hebrews 1:10-12 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth;
    and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11: They shall perish; but thou remainest;
    and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12: And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up,
    and they shall
    (God ReNew to) be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Here is how Google translates Hebrews 1:11

“to destroy themselves but you live and everyone as a garment waxes old”

And here is how the word that concerns you “fully” defines (Note: Prefix 575 and root word 3639)…

Greek 622 ἀπόλλυμι (ap-ol'-loo-mee) apollumi: from G575 and the base of G3639
    to destroy fully (reflex, to perish) literally or figuratively.:- destroy, die lose, mar, perish.

(Prefix) Greek 575 ἀπό (apŏ') apo: separation, cessation, completion, reversal.

(Root word) Greek 3639 ὄλεθρος (ŏl'-ĕth-rŏs) olethros: ruin, death, punishment:- destruction.

So what does this mean? It means YHVH will destroy the wicked,
    but the righteous will inherit a “Re-newed” Earth! (Look carefully at verse 12)

(This bible verse sums it up) Psalm 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off:
    but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
    I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

What does that mean “Destroy themselves? You trust “Google” over the NKJV?   :D

The writer didn't use the root word or base word did he?

Yes they the heavens and the earth shall be changed but they shall be destroyed and burned up first. “”the elements shall melt with fervent heat, The earth also shall be burned up

Just as the Old Man perishes and returns to the dust yet is raised as a heavenly body.

Believe as you will ED. I gave you my answer scripturallly.

A New heavens and a New earth with no sea ED for the former heavens and earth have passed away. How clear is that?

WJ

Istari
    Participant

WJ,
    So you believe that Barabas was rightly released instead of Jesus? That Jesus was persecuted because he didn't speak truth? Because what he did was against God?

Hmmm… 'Happy are they who are persecuted for my sake', said Jesus!

You and Jack seem to have worked out a formula between you to accuse others when you get stuck. Hit and run, as it were.

What is the name of the Father? God gave us his name, I said I didn't need you to pronounce it but you persist in maintaining your claim that we don't know how to pronounce it so it doesn't exist. How weird! The Jews and Hebrews WROTE IT only because they were afraid to speak it. They acknowledged the name.

Moreover, WJ, just to warn you (more than colourful blocks) God the Most High, God Almighty, said to Moses, 'I am who I am, there you shall say unto them, ['I AM'/YHVH] has sent you….this is my name for everlasting'

WJ, if you say 'I AM'/YHVH (irrespective of vowels in Hebrew, we know what it's Translation into any language is and do we need to say it in Hebrew?) does not exist, does not count, is meaningless, cannot be used because we can't speak it in Hebrew… Then you are calling God Almighty, a liar!

WJ, I have no idea who blocked me, but you know what, i have not a care, besides it looks nice!!

WJ, your blocks, in complete difference, will not show, and they certainly won't be pretty in Color!

As always, you know exactly what you are saying and the wrongfulness of your posts, you know exactly when you are being untruthful and you know how hard you laugh as you post saying, 'this is gonna be a killer'. Yet, WJ, killer to you, to me just silly and pointless, unscriptural and ungodly!

We concluded that 'Name' was 'Power and Authority'. Perhaps you need to trybthis debate with someone else. Why you think you can do any better this time from what you totally failed at last time is beyond my understanding because I'm only going to say what I said last time!

Is it that you have nothing else to do?

If Jesus had meant for a personal name to be used there then he would have used it.

WJ, when someone is baptised even today, how is it spoken? Is it, 'I baptise you in the name of Jesus!'? Or is it more like, 'I baptise you in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit'?
    Why, if it is ONE NAME, is the original wording used even today instead of the single Name that you say?

And also, note the Separating Commas!!! This implies THREE separate 'names', meaning separate Powers and authorities.
    We spoke of Names in the same way we might today: In the name of Jesus. Why use the Name of 'Jesus' if you are claiming something to be in his name. That is circular.

'In the Name of' means 'the power which is embodied within'

So, by example:
    In the name of the LAW.
    In the name of Truth and Righteousness.
    In the name of art.
    In the name of Science.
    In the name of Love.
    In the name of the King.

All these lay claim to the Power and/or authority invested in themselves.
    So to the verse, the same, the power and authority invested in each.
    Jesus, is given authority from God as the Power of His Holy Spirit.

Scriptures is not independently sown. All important Scriptures are supported by 'fractal' scriptures to reEnforce the message and also to act as error correction for God knew that man would try to corrupt his word as in Scriptures.

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,18:09)
    And also, note the Separating Commas!!! This implies THREE separate 'names', meaning separate Powers and authorities.

Hi JA

No it doesn't.

The word “Name is a neuter noun and its singular”, the definite article is ascribed to the three indicating proof of the three being distinct and yet having the same “Name”.

The Greek word for name is Strong's G3686 – onoma and is never translated “Powers”. Where is your source for your claim?

But even if it was, this is what the Greek word means…

1) name: univ. of proper names

2) the name is used for everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.

3) persons reckoned up by name

4) the cause or reason named: on this account, because he suffers as a Christian, for this reason

So even that creates a real problem for you because the verse makes the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit “EQUAL” in thought, feeling, rank, and authority.

Whatever the Father has the Son and the Spirit have in authority and power and in name which also includes the nature.

So the Holy Spirit has a name that he equally shares with the Father and the Son.

Now that you have attempted to answer my first question and failed maybe you will answer this one…

Does Matthew 28:19 speak of three or (a trinity)?

WJ

princess
    Participant

The gods of the trinity are not different gods, but manifestations of the same supreme, who is also known as the highest god. Since ordinary human minds cannot comprehend the oneness of the universe, it becomes difficult for us to understand this concept clearly. To summarize the idea briefly let us take the analogy of a person performing different tasks. ……..

God who exists in innumerable planes simultaneously appears as the trinity in three different roles. The difference if any is in appearances which is part of the grand illusion that he weaves all around us.

this is an excerpt from a hindu website. they seem to have a better definition of triad belief then most jesue triads do themselves. plain, easy to understand.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,10:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,16:52)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,03:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:48)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,11:12)

ED

So you do it again. You didn't post my very last post to you. This seems dishonest and like you have something to hide.

As far as Ec 1:4 the word “Strong's H5769 – `owlam” does not always mean forever. The YLT has it…

`And this day hath become to you a memorial, and ye have kept it a feast to Jehovah to your generations; — a statute age-during (Strong's H5769 – `owlam); ye keep it a feast.

The following scriptures are proof that it doesn't always mean forever…

And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; “ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever (Strong's H5769 – `owlam) . Ex 12:14

So did the Old Covenant pass away and the New come in?

So shall the earth pass away by fire and there will be a New heavens and a New earth. 2 Peter 3:7, 10

WJ

Hi WJ,

That doesn't mean God is going to destroy (according to WJ) the Earth to “Re-new” it.

Hi Ed

Wait I thought the OT used the same word destroy? Thats right it did and it was destroyed by a great flood. But this time by fire that shall melt the elements with fervent heat and the heavens and the earth will pass away with a great noise being rolled up like a garment and there will be a “New Heavens and a New earth for the former heavens and earth have passed away and there will be no more sea. Do my words sound like the words in red above?

But ED says different.

Ed read this scripture again and tell me what you think…

The Greek word for “perish” is Strong's G622 – apollymi which is defined as…

1) to destroy a) to put out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin b) render useless c) to kill d) to declare that one must be put to death e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell f) to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed 2) to destroy a) to lose

Please explain O mighty one.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

I'm glad to see you have decided to look into these matters! As the Scriptures saith:
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1Thes:5:21) But let's look a little deeper…

Hebrews 1:10-12 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth;
    and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11: They shall perish; but thou remainest;
    and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12: And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up,
    and they shall
    (God ReNew to) be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Here is how Google translates Hebrews 1:11

“to destroy themselves but you live and everyone as a garment waxes old”

And here is how the word that concerns you “fully” defines (Note: Prefix 575 and root word 3639)…

Greek 622 ἀπόλλυμι (ap-ol'-loo-mee) apollumi: from G575 and the base of G3639
    to destroy fully (reflex, to perish) literally or figuratively.:- destroy, die lose, mar, perish.

(Prefix) Greek 575 ἀπό (apŏ') apo: separation, cessation, completion, reversal.

(Root word) Greek 3639 ὄλεθρος (ŏl'-ĕth-rŏs) olethros: ruin, death, punishment:- destruction.

So what does this mean? It means YHVH will destroy the wicked,
    but the righteous will inherit a “Re-newed” Earth! (Look carefully at verse 12)

(This bible verse sums it up) Psalm 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off:
    but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
    I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

(1) What does that mean “Destroy themselves? (2) You trust “Google” over the NKJV?   :D

(3) The writer didn't use the root word or base word did he?

(4) Yes they the heavens and the earth shall be changed but they shall be destroyed and burned up first. “”the elements shall melt with fervent heat, The earth also shall be burned up

(5) Just as the Old Man perishes and returns to the dust yet is raised as a heavenly body.

(6) Believe as you will ED. I gave you my answer scripturallly.

(7) A New heavens and a New earth with no sea ED for the former heavens and earth have passed away.  How clear is that?

WJ

Hi WJ,

1) Maybe you should reread 2Peter3:16?
    2Peter3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
    in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned
    and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

2) The NKJV has much bias, just like all 'so called' modern translations.
    It is the “AKJV Bible” that is the least corrupted!

3) I gave you what the Strong's Concordance says.

4) It is the 'rudiments' that gets burned up, not Gold, not Carbon, not Lead;
    these are 'elements&#3
    9;, that is not what gets burned up in 2Peter 3:10; just the rudiments.

5) Dennison used this example as well.

6) Point #5 is philosophy, is it not?

7) Rev.13:1: And I stood upon the sand of the sea,
    and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,
    and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,19:14)
    Hi WJ,

BYE ED

I am not going to play your numbers games. My eyes hurt when I have to jump from one response to the next, and I am tired of this dialogue with you. You are creating distractions again and starting to accuse again by throwing scriptures at me like mud, just more your ole tactics of belittleing when you don't agree.

You have the last word if you want.

BTW I meant the AKJV for that is where the word came from.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,11:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,19:14)
    Hi WJ,

BYE ED

I am not going to play your numbers games. My eyes hurt when I have to jump from one response to the next, and I am tired of this dialogue with you. You are creating distractions again and starting to accuse again by throwing scriptures at me like mud, just more your ole tactics of belittleing when you don't agree.

You have the last word if you want.

BTW I meant the AKJV for that is where the word came from.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Get some good sleep then.
    I Posted the verse for you to reference.
    OK; NKJV was just a mistake; no harm, no foul!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Istari
    Participant

WJ,

I know all this is simple amusement to you. But if you can be so dishonest with such simple things that you will be in greater things too.

Equal? Jesus is GIVEN the power of the Holy Spirit. God Gives HIS Power, which is the Holy Spirit, to Jesus.
    The Holy Spirit is GIVEN. given FROM God to Jesus. How is that displaying EQUALITY of the three?

And does the Holy Spirit sit on the throne of God?
    Does the Holy Spirit RULE as King in God's kingdom?
    Is the Holy Spirit 'Begotten' and reign as Heir to God, even 144,000 humans will do so, but the Holy Spirit is Never said to do so.

And Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would give not of itself but what it is given from him, Jesus: 'For it will take of that which is mine…' the Holy Spirit is a universal omnipresent substitute for Jesus: 'Unless I go away, the Spirit of Truth cannot come', means, the Holy Spirit is given to Jesus on his return to Heaven.
    Jesus on earth, was one man, one man in one place at one time. To accomplish the greater task he needed to be everywhere at all times with power to overcome all the forces of darkness. All powers in Heaven or on earth, whether visible or invisible.
    Only by the POWER OF GOD AND GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT (the Comforter) could this be accomplished.

Oh, and PARACLETE (however it is sprit) is not a PERSONAL NAME. it is simply the Greek word for WIND or SPIRIT.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 19 2011,14:52)

Oh, but you MUST!  NETNotes says it, so you MUST take those EXACT words as a real DEFINITION of “spirit”.  So…………DO YOU?  And if not, then how about you back off me about not accepting every single thing they say?

Diversive Exaggeration dont you think?

ONE SINGLE SCRIPTURE………..RIGHT NOW!  GO!

John 10
    = )
    This debate orginated from that debate.

D, does the context of Psalm 45:6 make that “elohim” God Almighty?

Yes why not?

Not exaggeration at all. It says God is a TRIUNE GOD, and that one of the DEFINITIONS of “spirit” is the third member of that TRIUNE GOD. Now, do you believe that DEFINITION or don't you? It MUST be a TRUE DEFINITION, right? Isn't that the criteria you laid down for me? But now that I throw that same criteria back in your face, it's a “diversive exaggeration”. Too rich! :D

You mention John 10? Okay, let's do it. What exact VERSE makes it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is God Almighty, his Father?

You also think the “elohim” in Psalm 45:6 is God Almighty. But NETNotes says it isn't. And we MUST believe EVERYTHING that NETNotes says, right? Isn't that the criteria?

mike

Istari
    Participant

Error…Paraclete is 'Advocate', 'Intercessor'.
    Nonetheless, the point is that 'Paraclete' is not a 'Personal Name'.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 19 2011,14:56)
    notice how we are now in a NEW debate already, that he himself started with his questions without finsihing the other.

D, you proudly and childishly run around “beating your chest” saying “as soon as they said there is more than one god, the debate was over”. But you are very naive.

D, are there more than one elohim mentioned in scripture? YES or NO?

How is Elohim YHVH the “Elohim of elohim” if there are no other elohim?

See? These are very SIMPLE points that you so willingly overlook. “But there is ONLY ONE GOD, Mike”. Really? Then how is Jehovah the GOD OF GODS? ???

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,04:02)
    WJ said to Mike:

To percieve Jesus the “Image of the invisible God” as less than God is to have a “false image” of God and to me that is “Idolatry”.

Wow! Again I must bow to Keith's intellect.  

Roo

That just proves you'll worship anyone, Jack. Jesus, Keith………….who's next?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,04:13)
    Mikeboll said to JA:

WJ cannot give a personal name for the Holy Spirit.

I can give a personal name for the Holy Spirit:

Parakletos (personal advocate)

Roo Jr.

What? Did I say that? It's true that he can't, because it isn't a person and therefore doesn't have a personal name. But I don't remember discussing this recently.

Who has been working too hard this time, Roo? Is it you again? Or was it me this time? :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,04:40)
    Mike said:

Since the Christ was to be one who was anointed BY God, then simple logic will tell anyone that the one “anointed BY God” cannot also be the God who anointed him.

Yet when a man was anointed in scripture he was anointed by man. Mike's “simple logic” fails.

KJ

What? ??? What man anointed anyone? Man might have applied the oil to SHOW that God anointed someone, but I don't know of any man who actually did the anointing.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,04:51)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 31 2010,16:49)
    Is THE FATHER the Only One True Powerful Ruler mentioned in scripture?  Yes or No, Keith.  :)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2011,08:36)
    Mike

The answer is Yes!

Keith, if the answer is YES, then what's left to discuss?  If the FATHER is the One, then Jesus is NOT that One……………UNLESS…………….Jesus IS the Father.

Is he Keith?  :)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 01 2011,09:08)

For if there is “Only One True God” (Only One true Powerful ruler) then Jesus is either that ruler or he is not God (powerful ruler) at all.

Sorry Keith, but that is assinine.  You can use that same logic with Satan, David, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, etc.  You're saying that if they aren't God Almighty Himself, then they weren't “powerful rulers” at all.  Too silly, man.

peace and love,
    mike

——————————————————————————————

—————————-
    TO ALL:

In the exchange between Mike and Keith above please note that Mike omitted an important word in WJ's statement.

WJ said:

For if there is “Only One True God” (Only One true Powerful ruler) then Jesus is either that ruler or he is not God (powerful ruler) at all.

Mike omitted Keith's word “True.” Keith is absolutely correct because no other rulers were TRUE rulers. Jesus was a TRUE ruler. He explicitly said that all before Him were “thieves and robbers” (John 10.

KJ Jr.

It must be you Jack. I see the word “true” in my text. In fact it's bigger than life. :) Where did I “omit it”?

And Jack, I'm glad you brought this back up. If Jesus SPECIFICALLY says THE FATHER is the ONLY TRUE GOD, then why don't you believe him? Why do you call him “Lord, Lord”, and not do what he says? ???

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,09:49)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 19 2011,16:54)
    WJ,
    What do you think about Mike's Retreat on Page 101, last post.???

Dennison

Funny indeed.  :)

WJ

I'll get through all the points with Francis. I'm getting worn down answering the same things to Francis, SF, Keith and Jack. Sorry guys, but I'm going to tread lightly in this thread for a while. You'll all know where I stand by reading the actual debate.

peace and love to all of you,
    mike

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,19:32)
    WJ,

I know all this is simple amusement to you. But if you can be so dishonest with such simple things that you will be in greater things too.

JA

Thanks again for not answering the questions. If all I am going to get from you is accusations like calling me dishonest then you have at it because I am done.

That may be good for you because you only get one more block and you are out of here again.

You can't answer the questions because they will incriminate against you. The Greek word for name is a singular neuter noun and that is all the proof I need.

You see JA I believe this scripture is inspired but you have implied it is not.

I give you one last chance JA.

Does the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit share a singular “name”? Yes or no!

Does Mathew 28:19 speak of three or a (trinity)? yes or no!

WJ

Istari
    Participant

Mikeboll64,
    WJ, Roo and maybe SF have a new strategy of attributing questions to unsuspecting posters claiming they never answered and ran away.

Like the guy who comes round claiming he washed your windows (UK thing) while you were out and now wants payment. The fact that it was mid winter and there were tracks in the freshly fallen snow doesn't occur to the demander, he still demands payment, and many will pay him just to go away…he wins! Then having done it once, he is emboldened to do it again and again! Then it takes a brave and strong person to stop him because he's learnt many excuses and reasons to get round the everyday man!

Still, you do know that they are only having a laugh in this forum!
    You do know they are only winding you up?
    You do know you are being taken for a ride?

No matter what you write, they will just write something stupid back, no matter how silly it is.

And you know, when you write that perfect repartee and they trash it, yeah, they just say something silly and nonsensical about it, even saying it's rubbish and you don't know anything even when it is they who have no idea of the truth of your post? You know these things, yeah! You know how angry it makes you knowing they are just being precocious?

Of course you do…that's exactly what you do to me!!!

See ya round, matey! Enjoy the foolish debate, the nonsense and patheticness of unscriptural and jealous posters in this debauched forum!

T8 must be sad to see his forum go to hell, plummet to the depth of depravity and the pit of doom!

No one else here is seeking the truth of Scriptures, ego trippers, Sunday afternoon posters, tea break tootlers, and blinder than dog that sniffs it's own arse.

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,20:20)
    Mikeboll64,
    WJ, Roo and maybe SF have a new strategy of attributing questions to unsuspecting posters claiming they never answered and ran away.

Like the guy who comes round claiming he washed your windows (UK thing) while you were out and now wants payment. The fact that it was mid winter and there were tracks in the freshly fallen snow doesn't occur to the demander, he still demands payment, and many will pay him just to go away…he wins! Then having done it once, he is emboldened to do it again and again! Then it takes a brave and strong person to stop him because he's learnt many excuses and reasons to get round the everyday man!

Still, you do know that they are only having a laugh in this forum!
    You do know they are only winding you up?
    You do know you are being taken for a ride?

No matter what you write, they will just write something stupid back, no matter how silly it is.

And you know, when you write that perfect repartee and they trash it, yeah, they just say something silly and nonsensical about it, even saying it's rubbish and you don't know anything even when it is they who have no idea of the truth of your post? You know these things, yeah! You know how angry it makes you knowing they are just being precocious?

Of course you do…that's exactly what you do to me!!!

See ya round, matey! Enjoy the foolish debate, the nonsense and patheticness of unscriptural and jealous posters in this debauched forum!

T8 must be sad to see his forum go to hell, plummet to the depth of depravity and the pit of doom!

No one else here is seeking the truth of Scriptures, ego trippers, Sunday afternoon posters, tea break tootlers, and blinder than dog that sniffs it's own arse.

Hi JA

Are you and martian related? I hope you don't get sent off into space to join the ranks of martian. Really it has been a blast with you, seeing how you respond to reasonable questions and post. Is this goodbye JA? If it is I wish you a good and prosperous journey! :)

Blessings Keith

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account