Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,13:15)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,10:29)

What does “the heavens shall pass away with a great noise…” mean to you ED?

Eccl.1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Young's Literal Translation
    A generation is going, and a generation is coming, and the earth to the age is standing.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,10:46)
    Hi JA

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 18 2011,18:20)
    What is the name of God?

The only name we have is Jesus the name above all names, the only name by which we are saved.

WJ

Hi WJ,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

God's name is: JEHOVAH is pronounced in the Hebrew tongue: [יהוה] YÄ-hä-vā  

The name of God's son is: JESUS is Pronounced in the Hebrew: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă  

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of [GOD the Father=117].
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit] has highly exalted [Jesus] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [יהוה=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other! (Isaiah 43:11)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:15)

ED

Who are you to pit the OT scriptures against the NT?

WJ

Hi WJ,

It would seem, that's what you are doing.

Eccl.1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

The place of elevation, the place you are trying to put yourself above others.

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).
                                                                                   (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

ED J

Are you misleading again?

Why did you quote the verses out of context by leaving the first verse out…?

And I saw “a new heaven” and a “new earth (Strong's G1093 – gē): for the first heaven and “the first earth (Strong's G1093 – gē) were passed away; and there was no more sea. Rev 21:1

WJ

shimmer
    Participant

The world is stored up for fire Ed. There will be a new heavens and a new earth. Sad you ignore Saint Peter and rather prefer your own ideas and numbers over that who was taught himself by the Son of God ? Second Peter 3 wasnt written as Revelations was written. Theres no other meaning. Its exactly how Peter said ? Iv been over this so many times though Ed. The day of the Lord hasnt come yet.

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:23)
    Hi WJ,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Ed

We have heard your claim that you are the only one in the world that knows the true pronunciation of the tetragammation. So please don't flood the thread with more of your spam post that we have seen a hundred times.

BTW can you present a scripture where the Apostles pronounced or used that name?  ???

WJ

shimmer
    Participant

OK i'm done with this, bye Ed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,11:12)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,01:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,17:04)
    Answer: “The rudiments”!

ED

No the answer is both the “elements” and the earth will be burned up!

But the heavens and “THE EARTH, (Strong's G1093);  WHICH ARE NOW”, by the same word are kept in store, “RESERVED UNTO FIRE AGAINST THE DAY OF JUDGMENT” and perdition of ungodly men.  2 Peter 3:7

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, “THE EARTH (Strong's G1093);  ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP
    . 2Peter 3:10

…“THE EARTH (Strong's G1093); ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,18:51)
    Hi WJ,

I also showed how Gen.6:13 uses similar wording…

Gen.6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me;
    for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

This is Strong evidence the the Earth is going to remain(Eccl.1:4),
    getting “Re-newed” instead of 'destroyed'(or burned up) and “Re-created”.

Will you try to use verses from 2Peter 3 to cancel Eccl.1:4?

ED

So you do it again. You didn't post my very last post to you. This seems dishonest and like you have something to hide.

As far as Ec 1:4 the word “Strong's H5769 – `owlam” does not always mean forever. The YLT has it…

`And this day hath become to you a memorial, and ye have kept it a feast to Jehovah to your generations; — a statute age-during (Strong's H5769 – `owlam); ye keep it a feast.

The following scriptures are proof that it doesn't always mean forever…

And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; “ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever (Strong's H5769 – `owlam) . Ex 12:14

So did the Old Covenant pass away and the New come in?

So shall the earth pass away by fire and there will be a New heavens and a New earth. 2 Peter 3:7, 10

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: “They shall perish“; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture “shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. Heb 1:10-12

WJ

Hi WJ,

That doesn't mean God is going to destroy (according to WJ) the Earth to “Re-new” it.

2Peter 3:13-16 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth,
    wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent
    that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. And account that the longsuffering
    of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
    hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some
    things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also
    the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    ('The rudiments' burned up in Heaven and Earth!)

Hebrews 12:25-29 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him
    that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
    Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only,
    but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of
    things that are made(the rudiments), that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we
    receiving a kingdom(Daniel 7:14) which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God
    acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire. (burning up the rudiments!)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,11:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:15)

ED

Who are you to pit the OT scriptures against the NT?

WJ

Hi WJ,

It would seem, that's what you are doing.

The place of elevation, the place you are trying to put yourself above others.

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).
                                                                                   (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

ED J

Are you misleading again?

Why did you quote the verses out of context by leaving the first verse out…?

And I saw “a new heaven” and a “new earth (Strong's G1093 – gē): for the first heaven and “the first earth (Strong's G1093 – gē) were passed away; and there was no more sea. Rev 21:1

WJ

Hi WJ,

Here is how the word “New” is defined in both Rev.12:1 and 2 Peter 3:13
    Greek #2537 καινός (kainos) kähē-nôs': new (freshness ith respect to age), youthful, fresh, regenerate:-new, young

[καινός] should have been translated as “renewed” like [ἀνακαινόω] from 303 and 2537
    Greek #341 ἀνακαινόω (anakainoó) ăn-äk-ähē-nô'-ō: to rejuvenate:-renew

2Cor.4:16 For which cause we faint not;
    but though our outward man perish,
    yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

[καινός] is also used in Rom.6:4 and Rom.7:6 as well
    Rom.6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death:
    that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father,
    even so we also should walk in newness(καινός) of life.

Rom.7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held;
    that we should serve in newness(καινός) of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,11:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,19:23)
    Hi WJ,

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Ed

We have heard your claim that you are the only one in the world that knows the true pronunciation of the tetragammation. So please don't flood the thread with more of your spam post that we have seen a hundred times.

BTW can you present a scripture where the Apostles pronounced or used that name?  ???

WJ

Hi WJ

Get your Facts straight! That's what you claim.

Watch time lines 0:45-1:00 . …”Father”(58) = “YÄ-hä-vā”(58)

Watch time lines 4:30-5:00

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 18 2011,15:12)

However you can go to the webster dictionary and find out that God means “Supreme Being” if it comes to that.

And did “elohim” mean “Supreme Being”?  Was Deborah a “Supreme Being”?

Man dude, i can use the whole chapter.
    Where do I start?

Start with the two DIRECT questions I asked.  :)  Is the “elohim” in Psalm 45:6 “God Almighty”?  Does God Almighty have a God?

Elohim is used like Theos to talk about “Supreme beings”.

So I ask again:  Was the Israelite Judge Deborah a “Supreme Being”?

God   /gɒd/  Show Spelled
    [god]  Show IPA
    –noun
    1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe

This is the subject they are referring to.  Because in reality those people worhshipped many false gods that didnt exist.

And once again:  Was Deborah “the one Supreme Being” when “elohim” was used of her?  Or was she a “false god” who God Almighty “raised up” and “was with” during her “reign” over Israel?

This is the problem, D.  “Elohim” referred to God Almighty and false gods……………but it ALSO referred in many occasions to those who were neither of the above.  

D, the NWT uses the word “Jehovah” to translate “kurios” and “theos” many times in the NT.  It is clear from the context each time that the “kurios” or “theos” is REFERRING TO Jehovah, but that does not mean that the words “kurios” and “theos” actually MEAN “Jehovah”.

And if you can't see the difference between a word REFERRING TO Jehovah and actually HAVING THE DEFINITION OF “Jehovah”, then I can't help you anymore.

Anyway, I'm done with this discussion.  It's gone on long enough.  The fact is that all uses of “elohim” in the scriptures did NOT refer to God Almighty.  So to say “Jesus is God Almighty because he is called God by some English translators” is not even close to proof that Jesus actually IS God Almighty.

And that's all this was about for me.  I have eliminated all of your “but he's called God” proof texts in one fell swoop.   Because others who were not God Almighty or “false gods” were also called by this same word .  And some of those were even anointed by God and had His Spirit on them, too.  And through this discussion, we've all had a good chance to view SOME of these scriptures. And that's good, because we all learned a little something through this discussion.  :)

peace and love to you,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,10:08)
    What would I do if you weren't here? I'd have to debate with that awful serpent called Mikeboll64 who is even worse than you and WJ combined! His only outstanding features are his inability to understand kindergarten text (brain outgrew his sense like a plant grows long and weedy if left in a dark room) and his megalomaniacal desire to give blocks to posters (well, JA, anyway) who post truth because it means ending a debate – and Mikeboll64 can't stand ending a debate. It would be like ending his life, talking of which, did he ever answer me on whether suicide was painless. Ha, too mouthy to try it. He can only talk a limp wristed talk and walk a limp hipped walk!

I love you JA. I pray for you alot. I pray that our God blesses you with everything you need and shows you much undeserved kindness. You are always in my prayers. :)

peace and love to you,
    mike

Istari
    Participant

So WJ says that the name of God is 'Jesus'!

Has anyone heard this before?

And WJ doesn't know the name of the Father, even though He gave us his name as 'YHVH' in Hebrew ('I Am' as translated into English) and 'LORD' (all caps, as copped out by the Bible translators)

And the Holy Spirit? Since when did it have a name? All Scriptures gives it titles only: The Spirit of God; the Spirit of Truth; the Comforter; etc.

WJ welched on a response to me knowing full well he had shot himself in the foot! None of his answers were of any scriptural nor spiritual value. In fact, many were downright blasphemous. This from a church leader and trinity book writer (ok, the latter is normal. Why should I have expected anything better or even truthful for that matter!?)

Well, WJ, I said six months! Should seem a short time to you after over ten years!
    But, you see, it is not you trying to convince me, but me trying to convince you of truth. I have the truth and am trying to give it freely, forcefully maybe, but freely forcefully!!

So, six months time I will still believe the truth and you, you will still believe your lies.

But you know what? You know what you said was untrue because you made up all that you wrote to me in response. You know you lied for want of not having any way out. What name have you given yourself, WJ?

WJ, what did you feel as you wrote those unscriptural things to me?
    God's name is Jesus! WJ, really! You are going to read that back again and groan at your own egregiousness.

Then, I ask you a question in line of a set of questions and your response is, 'So you don't know'

WJ did you take exams at all? When the question said, 'What is xxxx?' was your answer, 'Ha, you call yourself an examiner? You don't know the answer, do you, ha ha, ha ha!'

No! You didn't say that? Then why did you answer me in that rhetorical manner?

The name of the Father is Jehovah, YHVH or I AM, by various renderings and translations.
    The name of God is the same as the Father, for God IS the Father.
    The name of the Son is Jesus [The Christ] and another name that is above all names that we are never told (but I would guess it is 'I AM'…wait, wait…it implies 'the one who is an EVERLASTING Ruler, eternal kingship' FROM THAT TIME ONWARD…it does not mean Jesus became God any more than me being given the name Keith makes me an untruthful Trinitarian (your personality) nor YOU in person (Your being).)
    The name of the Holy Spirt? The Holy Spirit is never given a name, but only titles. The full main title is 'the Holy Spirit of God'. 'Of God'…belonging to God…not a separate being… Is 'the core of the apple' a separate fruit from the Apple? Is the 'Spirit of WJ' a separate being to WJ himself?
    Has anyone ever read in Scriptures, the words, 'God the Holy Spirit'?

Further, there is not one single reference to the term 'God the Holy Spirit' nor 'God the Son', but there is reference to 'God the Father' and only God the Father'.

Has anyone ever said, in Holiness, 'Dear Jesus God', or , 'Dear Christ God' or , 'God the Christ'?

Has anyone in a Trinitarian Church ever said, 'Let us pray to the Holy Spirit'?
    No, because as much as they desire to follow the Creed and Doctrine, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS BLASPHEMOUS AND WRONG WRONG WRONG. they do not even WORSHIP JESUS, but only say so on the creed and by their doctrine because THEY KNOW IT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG!

And how do they know these things are wrong? Because Scriptures plainly tells them so: 'Honour the Son, Worship The Father'…and do not grieve the Holy Spirit.

There is only one directive to the act of Worship, and that is to the Father and the Father, who is God Almighty, alone!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 19 2011,06:09)
    Anyway, I'm done with this discussion.  It's gone on long enough.  The fact is that all uses of “elohim” in the scriptures did NOT refer to God Almighty.  So to say “Jesus is God Almighty because he is called God by some English translators” is not even close to proof that Jesus actually IS God Almighty.

And that's all this was about for me.  I have eliminated all of your “but he's called God” proof texts in one fell swoop.   Because others who were not God Almighty or “false gods” were also called by this same word .  And some of those were even anointed by God and had His Spirit on them, too.  And through this discussion, we've all had a good chance to view SOME of these scriptures.  And that's good, because we all learned a little something through this discussion.  :)

peace and love to you,
    mike

LOL MIKE!

seriously? REALLY?
    IS this your retreat?

Look, mike if its not with me, its going to be with Francis.
    But seriously dude you lost the debate.

Lol you ignored 1kings 18, you ignored the netnotes, you ignored all the other points i made, you ignored the Context evidences.

You literally ignore EVERYTHING in my last posts, and all the other posts.

i will call this a offical white flag in you part.
    Even though you cant admit defeat, im going to say it for you.
    Lol you have NOT ELIMINATED all my evidence!
    ITs pure arragonce to think that you just “Won” or “won by a fell swoop” just because you “think” so.
    man in the wonderful world of Mike you have this crazed idea that the debate is over when you say so?

Do you think you are the “elohim/ruler/leader” of this forum Mike?

Fact is mike that you rejected alot of evidence without a Rebuttal, without any Refutation.

your only comeback or refute is saying “nope thats not enough” “or that you “reject it”

Its like im telling you that the sky is blue, and you have your hands over your eyes and your telling me its black.

Lol.

Mike. really?
    I count this as the offical post of you “running away”

CHECKMATE!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi SF,

You should talk about running away.
    You run from almost every point I bring to you.
    Now Francis has decided to run as well; no 'checkmate'!

Ed J

mikeboll64
    Blocked

As you wish Dennison.  By the way, do you think “third member of the triune God” is an accurate DEFINITION of the word “spirit”?  :D  You MUST, right?  Because NETNotes says so, right?   :laugh:  :D

When you find that ONE single scripture that teaches Jesus is God, let me know, okay?  :)

Hey, just a couple more questions from my “defeat”:

1.  Does being called by the title “elohim” ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY mean that one is God Almighty?  YES or NO?

2.  So does the fact that Jesus is referred to by this title ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY mean that HE is God Almighty?  YES or NO?

3.  So, does ANY scripture where Jesus is referred to as “elohim” ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY mean that HE is God Almighty?  YES or NO?

You know what, D?  Since you all have been avoiding these clear and direct questions like the plague, I'm going to pretend I'm you for a minute and HONESTLY answer each question.

1.  No.  :(

2.  No.  :(

3.  No.  :(

Bummer, Mike.  I guess we're going to have to break down and show you some other proof scripture, because you're right – being called “elohim” doesn't make Jesus God Almighty anymore than Deborah was God Almighty when she was called “elohim”.

Thanks for the HONEST and DIRECT way you answered my simple questions, D.  :)

peace and love to you,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,13:40)
    Hi SF,

Ed J

Hi Ed,

Look back at the actual POINTS I made in that post to Dennison.  And then look at the only part he quoted while proclaiming MY defeat!  :D

peace and love,
    mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,01:28)
    Hi All

The following is part of a recent post by Francis to Mike and is excellent in revealing the definition of “Elohim” which is not merely “leader or judge” as Mike claims. Mike has no resource to back up his claims that I know of

Excellent post and very well put Francis.

It also should be stated that more confusion is caused by statements like these by Mike…

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 05 2011,18:35)
    Jesus is the god, or “powerful ruler” of all in heaven right now, and of the believer's on earth.

Here

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 06 2011,17:00)
    And I don't know of a scripture that calls Jesus “the true god”, but I agree that he is.

Here

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 08 2011,14:05)
    Jesus is one who has been called by the title “god”, so he is also “A god”.  He has not specifically been called “THE god” of anything in particular, but knowing that “god” only means “ruler”, I can honestly say that he is “my god”.

Here

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 08 2011,14:49)
    No Keith, it is YOU who has “lost the debate” by insisting “only true God” must be taken literally.

Here

So it stands to reason that if he uses “god” with a little [g] for Jesus then he is sayng that God with a big [G] defines the “One True God”.   :)

Blessings Keith

Hi WJ,

Jeez when I read that, I was like thats a “Atomic Bomb”
    Francis just nuked Mike.
    What a Nucular Post!

Francis knows how to make simple arguements that are also direct and concise.
    I cant do that, im complicated, but it good to know that he understands what im “trying to say” but cant.

I need to mature in that area. I make things complicated and make a huge post, where Francis said the same things but in a direct short post.

Nice.
    And he also succesfully demonstrates the confusion and contradictions within the debate.

Man, that Post was just Nuclear.

As I said before WJ,
    The day that Mike admitted that there are “many gods” is when his whole theology was put into the grave.

Here is another question. If Jesus is NOT God, what is he?
    JA says he is just a Man.
    how about the other Anti-trins?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,07:40)
    Hi SF,

Ed J

Lol.

Actually I respond to most of your Posts like an idioit.
    Its foolish for me to respond to you, because your arguements are NONESENSE.
    and than you flood the thread with SPAM.

If i cant even discuss a simple point with you without you spamming the same thing over and over again, and making posting like your a robot, than whats the point?

WJ, Francis, KJ, Shimmer, and I do not like talking to you because you make no sense.

why because your not humble, and you dont care about what we have to say. so how can we discuss with you?

Your worst than a morman or a Jehovah witness that shows up at ones door to force their doctrine down our throats.

No one believes you? shouldnt that tell you something?

You dont receive a “checkmate” in chess if no one is willing to play with you.

But if you CHANGE your ways, than maybe one day we can debate with respect instead of answering nonesense.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 19 2011,13:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2011,13:40)
    Hi SF,

Ed J

Hi Ed,

Look back at the actual POINTS I made in that post to Dennison.  And then look at the only part he quoted while proclaiming MY defeat!  :D

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

He does that to me as well; only discussing what he wants,
    and complaining when I address every single point; which he calls 'flooding'.

That is why I said to him: “no 'checkmate'!”
    I plan on starting a thread about Francis,
    if he continues to run from my questions.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 19 2011,13:48)
    The day that Mike admitted that there are “many gods” is when his whole theology was put into the grave.

Hi D,

What was Deborah? :)

Nuclear post? Direct, short post? Man, were you reading what I was reading? ???

Let's see if he can answer the three questions that “pretend you” just answered for me. :)

Bye bye, Jesus is God because he's called “elohim”. :laugh:

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account