Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

WJ,
    A man once said to me, 'I love kids (they're just a little salty if you don't cook them long enough…joking!) and I have many sons but by adoption becauuse my wife had a problem after our first.'
    Although this man has many sons, only one is his True Son by direct procreation.
    And, he declared to me with a little sadness, 'only one of them is what I would call a TRUE Son'.

Why these two 'One and Only True Son's and how?

Well, the first is, as defined by the act of Procreation.
    The second is by following exactly what the father says, by doing precisely what he sees the father doing (in context of duty).
    Now, the adopted son can be a True Son by the second definition.

Does this second definition not apply to Jesus?

And, if there are 'many God's as there are many Sons, many Lords as there are many kings' but yet there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, one true Son, one true Lord and one true King.

Lord of the Rings: there were many rings of power BUT there was One True Ring above all of them, the Ruling Ring: one ring to rule them all.

Please don't bleat like Terraricca and say, 'you talking fairy story'! Lord of the Rings took MANY ideas from Scriptures. Just because they are embodied in a film does not discredit its validity and credibility.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2011,09:01)
    Hi Mike

No fear, I will respect your wish, even though you didn't respect my wish when I created a different thread here to address the debate.  :)

WJ

Hi WJ,

Are you now attempting to kick snow in Mike's face?
    Isn't your and Jack's childish behavior enough for you?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

SF, WJ and KJ,

There is nothing wrong with praying to the Father as Jesus did.  

Love of Jesus….To love someone,  they become a part of you, they influence you, you become like them. If you love someone you will defend them, if you love someone you will protect them,  

Defending Him is defending truth, bringing people to him, especially those who are lost.  

Many are lost,  

I have nothing more to say here. This conversation is spiritually draining.

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 13 2011,16:06)
    Kangaroo Jack Jr. vs. Mikeboll64

Roo Jr.

Hi Jack

This could be percieved that you won't face Mike face to face but rather sneak up behind him and kick him in the back.

Just saying! :)

Blessings Keith

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2011,17:08)

Hi Mike

No fear, I will respect your wish, even though you didn't respect my wish when I created a different thread here to address the debate.  :)

WJ

Hi WJ,

ED

It was a light gesture and that is all. My contention is with Mike and not you!

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 14 2011,08:06)

Roo Jr.

:D  :laugh:  :D   That is HILARIOUS!  :D

And that's just like Roo to sneak up from behind…………like he tries to do with scripture!  :)  He's always looking for a “backdoor” way in.  He's forever searching the Greek and Hebrew words for any possible way to make a scripture say “Jesus is God” when it doesn't.  And he doesn't care how many people who are quietly meditating on scripture beside a pond that he has to kick in from behind, hoping to cause them to stop speaking scriptural truth!  :D

peace and love,
    mike

shimmer
    Participant

No, I have one more thing to say.

My family are all trini's. I don't care. They do well. One day all, both trinis and non, will have to stand together, they will have to, did you know that ? I know that.

At the moment though truth as I was taught years ago is what I choose to spread. I saw people yesterday, as I do, people who are lost, people who have drugs and alcahol etc. They need to know God. They need to know truth. If I give them error they will easily fall away.

A strong foundation is what works for these type.

That is what's important. And i'm glad that I have what beliefs I have because I know WHO I can help,

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 13 2011,17:05)
    Why these two 'One and Only True Son's and how?

Hi JA

That makes no sense and is a play on words JA.

Do you see how you injected “Two” into the One and Only True Son “?

Your comparison does not match the term “Only One True God”. It is not “One and Only True Gods” is it?.  Not the same thing at all!

Blessings Keith

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 14 2011,09:08)

Hi Mike

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

Hi Ed,

I am laughing my butt off at their antics.  Seriously.  I have no hard feelings with Jack and Keith. And I don't mind the “Mike's beating his chest” claims or Jack's hilarious graphics.

They haven't begun to see “chest beating” yet.  :)  

Thanks to you and Princess for the concern, but these guys aren't posting hate…….they're just having some fun.  :)   As long as they don't start kicking “yellow snow” in my face, I'll be just fine.  :)

peace and love,
    mike

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 13 2011,17:20)

My family are all trini's. I don't care. They do well. One day all, both trinis and non, will have to stand together, they will have to, did you know that ? I know that.

At the moment though truth as I was taught years ago is what I choose to spread. I saw people yesterday, as I do, people who are lost, people who have drugs and alcahol etc. They need to know God. They need to know truth. If I give them error they will easily fall away.  

That is what's important. And i'm glad that I have what beliefs I have because I know WHO I can help,

Shimmer

Who will you preach to them and by what name do they need to know to be saved?

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2011,17:17)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 14 2011,08:06)

Roo Jr.

:D  :laugh:  :D   That is HILARIOUS!  :D

And that's just like Roo to sneak up from behind…………like he tries to do with scripture!  :)  He's always looking for a “backdoor” way in.  He's forever searching the Greek and Hebrew words for any possible way to make a scripture say “Jesus is God” when it doesn't.  And he doesn't care how many people who are quietly meditating on scripture beside a pond that he has to kick in from behind, hoping to cause them to stop speaking scriptural truth!  :D

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Come on. That is all untrue! :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,09:20)

Hi Shimmer,

There is a bridge between these two views! (Click Here) <– Sixth Post

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2011,11:25)

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 13 2011,17:20)

Shimmer

Who will you preach to them and by what name do they need to know to be saved?

WJ

I will preach to them Jesus and God the Father, love and prayer, and salvation and truth.

I have seen so many who were so lost, to the point of taking their own life. Many had tried to help them, truth is what people need to know.

shimmer
    Participant

The whole world is in need of truth, and the whole world is in need of healing.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2011,17:25)
    As long as they don't start kicking “yellow snow” in my face, I'll be just fine.  :)

Mike

QUICKLY – DUCK!!!

:) WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2011,09:10)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 13 2011,16:06)

Roo Jr.

Hi Jack

This could be percieved that you won't face Mike face to face but rather sneak up behind him and kick him in the back.

Just saying!  :)

Blessings Keith

It was meant for laughter.

Roo

Mike said:

I am laughing my butt off at their antics.

Good Mike! I am trying to be a clown today.

Jack

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,09:34)
    The whole world is in need of truth, and the whole world is in need of healing.

And the world needs laughter too.

KJ Jr.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2011,09:42)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 13 2011,17:25)
    As long as they don't start kicking “yellow snow” in my face, I'll be just fine.  :)

Mike

QUICKLY – DUCK!!!

:) WJ

It's gettin better maaaan!

Jack Jr.

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,09:08)
    SF, WJ and KJ,

There is nothing wrong with praying to the Father as Jesus did.

And there is nothing wrong with praying to Jesus Himself.

13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

1 John 5:13-15

It clearly says that believing in the name of the Son of God brings the confidence in Him that if we ask Him for anything that is in accordance with His will, He hears us and we have the things we asked of Him.

I have nothing more to say here. This conversation is spiritually draining.

Error tends to do that.

KJ Jr.

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account