Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

I repent of any harsh statements I have hade out of weakness. I got my feelings hurt when I reached out. Brotherly love to you Ed. We don't agree on the specifics, but I hope we do on the point, which is Jesus. I am sorry to have made you uncomfortable by trying to look you up and worship. Peace- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 04 2011,23:58)
    I repent of any harsh statements I have hade out of weakness. I got my feelings hurt when I reached out. Brotherly love to you Ed. We don't agree on the specifics, but I hope we do on the point, which is Jesus. I am sorry to have made you uncomfortable by trying to look you up and worship. Peace- Mark

Hi Mark,

You have not made me “feel uncomfortable”.
    Perhaps on your next time through we can meet; OK?
    Put no conditions on me about not speaking about the book; OK?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,20:29)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 04 2011,13:43)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 04 2011,12:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,02:00)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 03 2011,01:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2011,20:31)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 01 2011,23:53)
    Ps. Icant say for sure, but I think it's a good possibility at judgement,a demon will shove your book of misconceptions up your (donkey). WAKE UP!

Forgive him Father, for not understanding your truth. (Rev.21:2-3)

Your not judging??????  When you said :”  Forgive Him Father for NOT UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AGAIN YOUR JUDGING.  Two wrongs don't make a right….

Hi Irene,

Was Jesus also judging when he said…   Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)

God bless

Yes, he was judgeing, he is Jesus, He can.

Right on the nose.  Jesus can, but we should not……I think we all could be a little more loving on this site.  There are some that are so frustrated that all that comes out of their mouths is hate. Judging others and getting personal should never happen…..And Ed I know you agree with that too.  So whatever differences you have with Mark, dissolve it in love……That is what Jesus would do…
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Is forgiving somebody 'a judgment'?
    Is not judging also 'a judgment'? (Matt.7:2)
    Is requesting YHVH to forgive really 'a judgment'?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed Any time you make a comment that is personal attacking someone it is judging….And there has been to much done around here lately….It simple not even aloud and against the rules, isn't it?
    We should all try to uplift each other then tearing us down….
    To many here have gotten away with that IMO
    Peace Irene

Baker
    Participant

Good post, that is what Christian Love is all about…….
    Happy Day's are here again……Peace to you Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 05 2011,01:45)

Ps. Icant say for sure, but I think it's a good possibility at judgement,a demon will shove your book of misconceptions up your (donkey). WAKE UP!

Your not judging??????  When you said :”  Forgive Him Father for NOT UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AGAIN YOUR JUDGING.  Two wrongs don't make a right….

Hi Irene,

Was Jesus also judging when he said…   Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)

God bless

Right on the nose.  Jesus can, but we should not……I think we all could be a little more loving on this site.  There are some that are so frustrated that all that comes out of their mouths is hate. Judging others and getting personal should never happen…..And Ed I know you agree with that too.  So whatever differences you have with Mark, dissolve it in love……That is what Jesus would do…
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Ed Any time you make a comment that is personal attacking someone it is judging….And there has been to much done around here lately….It simple not even aloud and against the rules, isn't it?
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Asking God to forgive someone, is asking them to avoid being judged;
    why is this “Bible Truth” such a hard thing for you to understand?

Kathi was judging me, yet you seemed to support her accusations;
    why would you do this, if you're against judging like you say?

Ed J

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2011,02:02)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Ed J

No Ed!  I was not supporting Her, I was saying to you that you were flooding Her tread.  To make you stop I said that She should ignore your posts.  Come on are you going to go on and on about this?  IF i upset you well I am sorry, that was never my intention.  All I want is some Peace around here and only debating scriptures without getting personal.  There is way to much of that going on….
    I noticed that again you shoe your judging side by saying to me why His Bible truth so hard for me to understand…..Why are you doing that? Shame on you
    Peace Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 05 2011,05:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2011,02:02)

Hi Irene,

Ed J

No Ed!  I was not supporting Her, I was saying to you that you were flooding Her tread.  To make you stop I said that She should ignore your posts.  Come on are you going to go on and on about this?  IF i upset you well I am sorry, that was never my intention.  All I want is some Peace around here and only debating scriptures without getting personal.  There is way to much of that going on….
    I noticed that again you shoe your judging side by saying to me why His Bible truth so hard for me to understand…..Why are you doing that? Shame on you
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

You haven't upset me. We are still friends; right? (Isa.27:4-5)
    I must take a stand as the Scripture says! (James 4:7)
    Saying to forgive is not judging and “Bible Truth”!

God bless

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,10:02)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Ed J

Edj (Irene this might interest you too although not directed towards you),
    Judging rightly and to aim for understanding is not a bad thing, it is expected.  Judging wrongly is the problem.

You have been JUDGING me as a liar over and over to others for the past 6 months or so, now, and when I called you out on it you pulled the “woe is me who is being persecuted” delusion.  You never did deny that you were JUDGING me as a liar and you are falsely JUDGING me as a hypocrite now too, elsewhere.  Now, do we have to go to t8 to get this to stop?  

You speak against me to Irene in the above quote of yours as if you haven't been judging me for the past 6 months.  The difference between my judgement and yours is that yours is a false judgement or at the very least, a judgement you make out of great confusion.  If we judge, we are to judge rightly.  I have tried to clear up your confusion but you have not seemed to show a heart for trying to understand.

This might help:

Jesus commanded men to judge rightly and He told them to “judge not.”
    Did the Lord contradict Himself?  Or does the Bible say more about judging than the general public realizes?
    Jesus repeatedly taught men to judge rightly, insisting they “judge with righteous judgment” (John 7:24) and He praised a man who “rightly judged” (Luke 7:43).  Paul shamed the Corinthian Christians because no one among them was willing to “judge the smallest matters” (1 Cor. 6:2).  As the Apostle wrote, “He who is spiritual judges all things” for “we have the mind of Christ” (1 Cor. 2:15‑16).
    Where did we get the notion that men should never judge?  Should child-molesters escape condemnation?  Should rapists be free from criticism?  Should society refrain from judging those arrested for murder?  And why would anyone judge others for judging?

from here: http://kgov.com/docs/JudgeRightly.html

John 7:24
    “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Luke 7:43
    Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.” And He said to him, “You have judged correctly.”

1 Cor 6:2
    Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts?

1 Cor 2:15
    The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:

I will add this conversation to the Edj's Opportunity topic because it continues to show how you speak against me TO OTHERS and defame me…acting as innocent yourself. If you feel defamed by this action, then it is your action that defames you, mine action towards you simply exposes proof that my judgement is valid.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

will add this conversation to the Edj's Opportunity topic because it continues to show how you speak against me TO OTHERS and defame me…acting as innocent yourself.

Its called Implication. He makes his questions or posts imply that we made a point that we actually didnt make and makes himself look like the innocent one.

he implies alot of things through his posts

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have never said anyone on this forum was 'a liar',
    seems that false accusations run deep with some here!

Lightenup
    Participant

Edj,
    False truths are lies Ed. You have accused me of many things that weren't true including speaking 'false truths' about your ways of posting. All that because I tried to correct you when you quoted me and took out my numbers and changed my wording. You never acknowledged that you did that but you, soon after that, quoted someone who was quoting me and you got into the quote they were referring to and deleted part of it.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ to everyone.

Point #1                  

Let's say someone believes in (the false doctrine of) 'the rapture'.
    If they go about promoting this 'FALSE TRUTH'; are they liars?

Point #2

Let’s say there is a person who drinks every day.
    One day this person is in a collision killing three people.
    Now if someone was to mention (let’s say) six months after the
    crash, the facts pertaining to the collision, would you have a problem
    with that? Then you see my point. Presenting information is what forums
    are for;
    and discussing “Christian behavior” is part of Christian forums; No?

Lightenup
    Participant

Presenting information that is only true to you (even if you are confused) and slander to the one you accuse is not what Christian forums are for, Edj.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 05 2011,08:33)

Presenting information that is only true to you (even if you are confused) and slander to the one you accuse is not what Christian forums are for, Edj.

Click Here

mikeangel
    Participant

:O

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,16:49)

Click Here

And if you click on Edj's link you will see why he should never have slandered me during the last 6 months but just apologized and admitted his mistake.

I have seen him apologize to others recently so perhaps some good has come of it. He learned a little lesson perhaps.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 05 2011,10:18)

:O

???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 05 2011,11:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 04 2011,16:49)

Click Here

And if you click on Edj's link you will see why he should never have slandered me during the last 6 months but just apologized and admitted his mistake.

I have seen him apologize to others recently so perhaps some good has come of it.  He learned a little lesson perhaps.

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2011,05:46)

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 01 2011,03:28)

I thought you would EASILY see the problem and that would be the end of it but then you tried to twist the situation and blame me

Go here:

It makes it much more readable and easier to follow, when you quote relevant parts only

Left click on the link in the first post down and your eyes will be opened

Ed J
    Participant

I repent of any harsh statements I have hade out of weakness.

Peace- Mark

Hi Mark,

Of course I forgive you! I just wish others (no names) would have the same Christian attitude.  

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

mikeangel
    Participant

The chilain miner that was trapped was welcomed into Memphis yesterday. He said in the mine he was an Elvis fanatic. He was given a heros welcome, and a guided tour of “graceland”, and stated that when he got to Elvis' grave, he was “paralized”. He will cut the birthday cake on the lawn today. In the paper he mentions many times his devotion to “The King”, it's quoted exactly like that . I wish I could move.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account