Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 02 2011,03:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2010,21:12)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,08:45)

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,08:24)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,00:27)
    Thanks Shimmer. Hope you are well and have a happy New Year! Love to you-Mark

You too Mark. I'm trying to be OK. A few people get me down here. I'm trying to be strong. Love to you and your family too Mark.

Shimmer!  don't take it so personal, I know what you are going through, I used to get upset too, but I realize that it is not worth it.  We all are learning here.  This Forum is hard and not really for
    showing love, and there are so many different understandings.  Just remember one day soon Jesus will come and teach us all truths,,,,To that day I am forever lookibg forward to….Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

(Jesus's been trying, but only those open to his teachings will hear!) Matt.11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    (and again) Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
    To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,
    and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed  When Jesus comes, there will be peace and Satan is put away.  I don't see that has happened.  There is so much confusion.  You seem to judge people which I dislike with a passion. You keep that up and you will be too of my list to post to……Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Who do you see me judging?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,11:20)
    Thankyou Mark.  

I hope Ed meet's you. Let us know how it goes ok.

Hi Shimmer,

Mark changed his mind about meeting with me. Too bad, because
    I would have been able to explain things better to him.

I believe he was more interested in meeting with his friend.
    To bad you know; but everyone has “Free Will”.

I still pray YHVH will guide Mark in his times of trouble!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 01 2011,23:53)
    Ps. Icant say for sure, but I think it's a good possibility at judgement,a demon will shove your book of misconceptions up your (donkey). WAKE UP!

Forgive him Father, for not understanding your truth. (Rev.21:2-3)

mikeangel
    Participant

I do not hate you. I am disappointed because I thought we could put ourselves beside and just at least fellowship some. Like, I dont hate that church
    Up the highway from here west there is a building that has some strong statements wrote in the windows.You cant miss it.In one window it says”he'll is hot” and some other phrases. To me it is point blank obvious that Jesus said love your enemies and pray for your persecutors,and not to condemn them. I don't hate them but I disagree with their attitude. I believe they are hypocritical pin how they are probably as sinful as the people they condemn. However, I do not hate them or you. I pray for you. Bless you, Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2011,20:31)

Ps. Icant say for sure, but I think it's a good possibility at judgement,a demon will shove your book of misconceptions up your (donkey). WAKE UP!

Your not judging?????? When you said :” Forgive Him Father for NOT UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AGAIN YOUR JUDGING. Two wrongs don't make a right….

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 03 2011,01:17)

Your not judging??????  When you said :”  Forgive Him Father for NOT UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AGAIN YOUR JUDGING.  Two wrongs don't make a right….

Hi Irene,

And how exactly was I judging here?   …Please explain?

God bless

Baker
    Participant

You too Mark. I'm trying to be OK. A few people get me down here. I'm trying to be strong. Love to you and your family too Mark.

Shimmer!  don't take it so personal, I know what you are going through, I used to get upset too, but I realize that it is not worth it.  We all are learning here.  This Forum is hard and not really for
    showing love, and there are so many different understandings.  Just remember one day soon Jesus will come and teach us all truths,,,,To that day I am forever lookibg forward to….Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

(Jesus's been trying, but only those open to his teachings will hear!) Matt.11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    (and again) Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
    To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,
    and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

God bless

And only those open to His teaching that will hear??????? You seem to have a self-righteousness attitude and think only you hear Jesus.
    Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 03 2011,01:25)

Hi Irene,

God bless

And only those open to His teaching that will hear??????? You seem to have a self-righteousness attitude and think only you hear Jesus.  
    Irene

Hi Irene,

And just exactly how does this exclude everyone else?   …Please explain?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Your not judging??????  When you said :”  Forgive Him Father for NOT UNDERSTANDING TRUTH, AGAIN YOUR JUDGING.  Two wrongs don't make a right….

Hi Irene,

Was Jesus also judging when he said…   Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,01:24)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Ed It is the part when you say that ' For not understand truth….”That shows a self righteous attitude……and that is judging……remember that all have fallen short of the glory of God…..Sir, you don't know it all, yet you want others to believe you do……..That is what I don't like about you……Peace Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 03 2011,06:50)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Ed  It is the part when you say that ' For not understand truth….”That shows a self righteous attitude……and that is judging……remember that all have fallen short of the glory of God…..Sir, you don't know it all, yet you want others to believe you do……..That is what I don't like about you……Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

I don't want people to take my word as “Truth”,
    I always want them to check Truth out for themselves.
    1Thess. 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,07:00)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 03 2011,06:50)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Ed  It is the part when you say that ' For not understand truth….”That shows a self righteous attitude……and that is judging……remember that all have fallen short of the glory of God…..Sir, you don't know it all, yet you want others to believe you do……..That is what I don't like about you……Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

I don't want people to take my word as “Truth”,
    I always want them to check Truth out for themselves.
    1Thess. 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

God bless

Ed With that I agree, we should all do that…

Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

I agree with that too. Let the spirit instilled in you by God guide you, not a man. That being said however, that is exactly what caused me to stop reading Eds book. When I read something off the wall like “evil was separated from God by the cross” THAT IS CUT AND DRY BLASPHEMY.  That is not good. That I should not hold true to. Evil was not nor has ever been a part of God. God is pure, holy, and always has been, and always will  be. Also stateing that satans name is “the great I Am”. Also stateing that all churches are wrong in thinking that the anti-christ will be a man king….Etc. Etc.Etc

He stated that he was going to explain things to me. Thats after he hurled condesending remarks at me when I called him wanting to give him some smoked salmon. I was so disapionted. I really was looking forward to he and I puttting our differances aside and fellowshiping on what we agree on. I had already told my friend that I would be spending Sat. Morning with him, that wasn't the issue.  After a lecture on how pork is toxic, I asked him if he would meet Sat.  The next thing he said was “I didn't know you were a drinker” AS fI already stated. You cant imagine the disingenuineness in his voice when he said “well how much are you going to drink, 8 or 10 beers? You will problibly be hungover or sick”   That hurt. Not because it was true, but because I really was looking forward to meeting him, and I hoped he was going to grant my request and us go up on one of those mountains and worship. I was praying the whole way up there that God would shock him with the spirit like he did me. Now I realise that won't happen, because I think there is a force field of obsession around him, tormenting him, controlling him.

Hind sight is 20/20. Knowing what I know about Ed and hearing the self rightious judgementalism in his voice, I am glad we didn't meet. It would have done more harm than good, like some of the bad people in church. I will have as much luck in getting the pope to drop his title then to fellowship with Ed. I would have had to listen to him going on and on about explaining his book of blasphemys. I change what I stated before, in that i separated Ed from Jim Jones, David Koresh, Joseph Smith etc, etc. He is in the same spirit. That is taking something pure and holy, like the bible, and coming up with

thier interpretation

And calling it revelation and something the world needs to believe, because they are right, and everybody else is wrong Thank you God, for guiding me and protecting me from people like that. Amen

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: You should be commended for your love offering of food and drink. Jesus would have come to your house, sat and partaken of it all with thanksgiving.(Maybe made some extra beer if you ran out)! Just know that by a persons rules, regulations and condemnations of what is good for you to eat or bad for you, is his own judgment, that he is judged by. He will reap that which he sows. The good news is you will reap what you attempted to sow. The intention of your heart will be honored. Please continue to eat, drink and be merry and love every day of your life and your life will bear that same fruit back to you in abundance. Accepting a friend in spite of what they do is true love. Also check the feeling you get in your gut when you communicate with a religious bigot. That queasy, sick feeling is from destructive dark frequencies. The more religious the bigot is the more appalling it is to communicate with them. By the fruit of the mans mouth is a man of God known. Yours is love and kindness, giving, welcome, friendship etc.! Ed is selective, religious hypocracy. Ed is like a Pharisee and that is really sad-u-see! TK:D :D

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

What are you talking about, Tim?
    I invited him to my place when he hit town, ask him?
    It was Mark who changed his mind about his scheduled meeting, not me?
    Sorry you two harbor ill feelings; but you can be rest assured, I harbor no such ill feelings!
    Some day, Tim, you will grow into the perfection you proclaim! (2Cor.3:18) That is YHVH's will for all believers.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Isaiah 60:14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 04 2011,01:18)
    Mike: You should be commended for your love offering of food and drink. Jesus would have come to your house, sat and partaken of it all with thanksgiving.(Maybe made some extra beer if you ran out)! Just know that by a persons rules, regulations and condemnations of what is good for you to eat or bad for you, is his own judgment, that he is judged by. He will reap that which he sows. The good news is you will reap what you attempted to sow. The intention of your heart will be honored. Please continue to eat, drink and be merry and love every day of your life and your life will bear that same fruit back to you in abundance. Accepting a friend in spite of what they do is true love. Also check the feeling you get in your gut when you communicate with a religious bigot. That queasy, sick feeling is from destructive dark frequencies. The more religious the bigot is the more appalling it is to communicate with them. By the fruit of the mans mouth is a man of God known. Yours is love and kindness, giving, welcome, friendship etc.!  Ed is selective, religious hypocracy. Ed is like a Pharisee and that is really sad-u-see!  TK:D :D

Hi Tim,

You ‘talk the talk’, but it appears you still have quite a bit of trouble “walking the walk”.
    2Thess.2:10: Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably
    we behaved ourselves among you that believe: As ye know how we exhorted and
    comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children, That ye
    would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

mikeangel
    Participant

I invited him to my place when he hit town, ask him?-Ed

Bull do do. I asked about meeting and you hit me with the drinking stuff. Are you a liar or burnt out? Alshimers?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,02:00)

Hi Irene,

Was Jesus also judging when he said…   Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)

God bless

Yes, he was judgeing, he is Jesus, He can.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 04 2011,12:09)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Right on the nose. Jesus can, but we should not……I think we all could be a little more loving on this site. There are some that are so frustrated that all that comes out of their mouths is hate. Judging others and getting personal should never happen…..And Ed I know you agree with that too. So whatever differences you have with Mark, dissolve it in love……That is what Jesus would do…
    Peace Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 04 2011,13:43)

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 04 2011,12:09)

Hi Irene,

God bless

Right on the nose.  Jesus can, but we should not……I think we all could be a little more loving on this site.  There are some that are so frustrated that all that comes out of their mouths is hate. Judging others and getting personal should never happen…..And Ed I know you agree with that too.  So whatever differences you have with Mark, dissolve it in love……That is what Jesus would do…
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Is forgiving somebody 'a judgment'?
    Is not judging also 'a judgment'? (Matt.7:2)
    Is requesting YHVH to forgive really 'a judgment'?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account