Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,00:27)
    Thanks Shimmer. Hope you are well and have a happy New Year! Love to you-Mark

You too Mark. I'm trying to be OK. A few people get me down here. I'm trying to be strong. Love to you and your family too Mark.

Anonymous

shimmer,

You seem depressed as though you have lost a friend?

Worry not…a man in the form of a Spirit will lift you up and comfort you.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,08:24)

You too Mark. I'm trying to be OK. A few people get me down here. I'm trying to be strong. Love to you and your family too Mark.

Shimmer! don't take it so personal, I know what you are going through, I used to get upset too, but I realize that it is not worth it. We all are learning here. This Forum is hard and not really for
    showing love, and there are so many different understandings. Just remember one day soon Jesus will come and teach us all truths,,,,To that day I am forever lookibg forward to….Peace Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Astaria, welcome to the forum, and thankyou. I think I have been lately. I hope you stick around here. I read your post on another thread, and it was good. Take care.

shimmer
    Participant

Thankyou Irene. I know I shouldn't get upset. I should be stronger. Irene we are Woman so we do. And thankyou. I can't wait untill Jesus returns. He will. And that's what we have to look forward to.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,07:59)
    Mark  Can I come too……Just kidding..I read your story, sorry to hear all the drama that is in your life……One day soon we don't have to worry about that ever again, to that day I am foever looking forward to……..Peace Irene

Amen! I can't wait! :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,08:48)
    Thankyou Irene. I know I shouldn't get upset. I should be stronger. Irene we are Woman so we do. And thankyou. I can't wait untill Jesus returns. He will. And that's what we have to look forward to.

Yup! Me too! Wish yall could be there! I am hopeing Ed co-operates. Then ya'll could get a review on how good my ribs are. :O (thats us eating). ?What are the odds of this happening? I'm not kidding, I am going to the very same small town. I'm smokin' salmon tomorrow and ribs saturday.Ed, you gonna say anything? Peace and love- Mark

Shimmer, Hang in there baby, if I am right it won't be long…………. :) :) :)

shimmer
    Participant

Thankyou Mark.

I hope Ed meet's you. Let us know how it goes ok.

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,

I'm leaving early in the morning. I hope you answer me and us meeting. I promise I won't talk about Evils Presley if you don't talk about gemantra, except for the hoodie I will be wearing with the 74 on the front of it. Peace man- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,05:21)
    Ed,

I want to let you know a few things. I know that my proposal seemed out of the blue, but there is something you didn't know about. You know I told you my first wife committed suicide 11 years ago. My 2 nd daughter was 9 at the time. Well , of course, even with counceling and prayer she had issues from it. She is also very close to my mom, who is like her mom after Julie died. Well, my mom is in washington ST. attending to a family friend with alshimers, and wasn't here for Christmas. Sarah has attempted a few times in high school. Anyway, last Mon I got a call from my sister, and she told me that Sarah's boss had called and said that she didn't show up for work. The last time I saw her was on Chrismas day when she was almost out of gas and had lost her debit card, and she was frazzled. I called around and nobody had heard from her since. I freaked out. I knew she was dead. As I screamed dowm 55 beside myself I was planning her funeral. When I got off the exit by her house, my phone rang, and it was her. I pulled over and fell apart. From the crazy christmas,and then that, I just melted. I went to her appt. and got one of the best hugs I will ever get. She is a knucklehead. She didn't think she had to be at work and had losr her cell. Anyway, then my wife decided to go visit a friend of hers I am not crazy about (she lives on wine and zanax, with constant drama) for three days. Even before we talked about this here I had already called my friend and arranged to come up for a few days, I just got to get away for a bit.

This is the funny part. My friend up there had sold his house and has moved- Guess where- in the very same town you live in. I'm loading my smoker and bringing some ribsa(mine are the best). Sat. if you smell hickory smoke, look for the source, and you will meet me. Godbless- Mark

Hi Mark,

My brother calls me “a fake Jew”, because I follow the Jewish kosher laws;
    so I don't eat 'pork'; you got to break the pan, you know? (today we use dish soap)

Lev.11:33 And every earthen vessel, whereinto any of them falleth,
    whatsoever is in it shall be unclean; and ye shall break it.

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,08:45)

Shimmer!  don't take it so personal, I know what you are going through, I used to get upset too, but I realize that it is not worth it.  We all are learning here.  This Forum is hard and not really for
    showing love, and there are so many different understandings.  Just remember one day soon Jesus will come and teach us all truths,,,,To that day I am forever lookibg forward to….Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

(Jesus's been trying, but only those open to his teachings will hear!) Matt.11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    (and again) Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
    To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,
    and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,08:50)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,07:59)
    Mark  Can I come too……Just kidding..I read your story, sorry to hear all the drama that is in your life……One day soon we don't have to worry about that ever again, to that day I am foever looking forward to……..Peace Irene

Amen! I can't wait!  :)

Hi Mark,

The Pharisees too were waiting for their messiah, but had him killed when he came!
    Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless
    when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,08:59)

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,08:48)

Yup! Me too! Wish yall could be there! I am hopeing Ed co-operates. Then ya'll could get a review on how good my ribs are.   :O  (thats us eating). ?What  are the odds of this happening? I'm not kidding, I am going to the very same small  town.  I'm smokin' salmon tomorrow and ribs saturday.Ed, you gonna say anything? Peace and love- Mark

Shimmer,  Hang in there baby, if I am  right it won't be long………….   :)  :)  :)

Hi Mark,

Yea; what's this (in black bolden) suppose to mean?

Ed J

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,

As to you not eating pork, Thats ok, you have to follow your concience. If it is against your concience then it would be a sin for you. Me, I feel that I am not under that law, since Peters vision. “Do not call unclean the things that I have called clean”, in the vision of the tablecloth comming down from heaven. So I understand you not eating pork.You would like the messainic jewish congregation I mentioned earlier.

I am about to leave so I won't be online anymore. I am leaving my laptop here. “Cooperating” may not have been a good term. I ment that I hoped you would meet me Saturday and if we don't do what I proposed, at least we could meet for lunch or something. I have had salmon filets marinating all night and will be smoking them when I get there this afternoon if it is not thunderstorming. Also, if I am going to meet you Saturday it would be nice to know, because after noon I will problibly be drinking beer, and I won't get out my bible and talk about religion if I have been drinking. I would feel like I had my hands tied behind my back. Don't you think that this is beyond coincidence Ed? What are the chances? Also I will be going to mass Sunday morning in that church on the hill if we don't have communion Sat. , so if I do not hear from you by noon Sat. I will assume you do not want to meet. Have a nice day- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 31 2010,21:43)
    Ed,

As to you not eating pork, Thats ok, you have to follow your concience. If it is against your concience then it would be a sin for you. Me, I feel that I am not under that law, since Peters vision. “Do not call unclean the things that I have called clean”, in the vision of the tablecloth comming down from heaven. So I understand you not eating pork.You would like the messainic jewish congregation I mentioned earlier.

I am about to leave so I won't be online anymore. I am leaving my laptop here. “Cooperating” may not have been a good term. I ment that I hoped you would meet me Saturday and if we don't do what I proposed, at least we could meet for lunch or something. I have had salmon filets marinating all night and will be smoking them when I get there this afternoon if it is not thunderstorming. Also, if I am going to meet you Saturday it would be nice to know, because after noon I will problibly be drinking beer, and I won't get out my bible and talk about religion if I have been drinking. I would feel like I had my hands tied behind my back. Don't you think that this is beyond coincidence Ed? What are the chances? Also I will be going to mass Sunday morning in that church on the hill if we don't have communion Sat. , so if I do not hear from you by noon Sat. I will assume you do not want to meet. Have a nice day- Mark

Hi Mark,

It wouldn't be a sin for me to eat pork, but it would get me sick!
    Pigs are scavengers like vultures, would you eat a vulture?
    Also Pigs don't sweat (mammals sweat to remove toxins),
    and toxins are stored in the fat; so bacon is the worst!
    Did you smoke the salmon and the pork together?

God bless  
    Ed J

mikeangel
    Participant

Well,I got here and smoked the salmon. It was fantastic. I brought enough to give Ed a piece. I called him to find out if he wnnted some. He answered the phone,and gave me a lecture on why pork is toxic. I resolved that issue with him but still wanted to meet him,as a goodwill gesture. He replied “I didn't know you were a drinker”.I said “I drink moderatly” , I said,”do you still want to meet for lunch?”, He replied”well,you might be hungover and sick”.

I can't believe how self righteous and judgmental you are Ed. I can see you saying the same thing to Jesus at can a. I think you are just mad at being called out on just how understanding and loving you are. I am here to see if you have any fruit of the spirit at all,and you don't,or you would be willing to show me without”plastering it all over the Internet.” Ed,I am led to believe you are all talk and judgements against everybody but yourself. You exlimplify the spirit of divisiveness and turmoil. You are lucky ,however,to live up here,it's beautiful even in the winter. I am probably lucky not to have met you. I got to go prep the ribs. YummY! Peace Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Like I told you on the phone last night before I hung up, Have a nice life. :;):

mikeangel
    Participant

Ps. Icant say for sure, but I think it's a good possibility at judgement,a demon will shove your book of misconceptions up your (donkey). WAKE UP!

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2010,21:12)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 31 2010,08:45)

Shimmer!  don't take it so personal, I know what you are going through, I used to get upset too, but I realize that it is not worth it.  We all are learning here.  This Forum is hard and not really for
    showing love, and there are so many different understandings.  Just remember one day soon Jesus will come and teach us all truths,,,,To that day I am forever lookibg forward to….Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

(Jesus's been trying, but only those open to his teachings will hear!) Matt.11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    (and again) Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
    To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,
    and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

God bless

Ed When Jesus comes, there will be peace and Satan is put away. I don't see that has happened. There is so much confusion. You seem to judge people which I dislike with a passion. You keep that up and you will be too of my list to post to……Peace Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 01 2011,23:47)
    Like I told you on the phone last night before I hung up, Have a nice life. :;):

Hi Mark,

Let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause. (Psalm 35:19)

God bless
    Ed J (Matt.5.44-48)

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account