Metroid Prime 3: Corruption!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Can't wait. :laugh:

acertainchap
    Participant

Hey just remember, if you have Nintendo Wii, just make sure that you put God first in your life before your Nintendo. :) I do. :laugh:

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ July 25 2007,00:18)
    Hey just remember, if you have Nintendo Wii, just make sure that you put God first in your life before your Nintendo. :) I do. :laugh:

Alright, give it away then…..

IM4Truth
    Participant

Is 1:18 Good advice, one can really get addicted to it.

rs.IM4Truth

acertainchap
    Participant

The thing is, I don't have it yet. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

Who can speak for God that he would want me to give it away? :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ July 27 2007,23:50)
    Who can speak for God that he would want me to give it away? :)

Remember it's not money that is evil, it's the LOVE of money, that is what would you do to get that money. Some sell their souls.

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm not talking about money.

acertainchap
    Participant

I see where you are coming from though. One must have the strength to let go when necessary.

acertainchap
    Participant

I love God with all my body, mind, soul, and spirit. He knows that I love him infinitely more than Nintendo. He knows. Love comes from the heart and love from the heart comes from God. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

As a matter of fact, I don't love Nintendo at all. I do love God infinitely.

Samuel
    Participant

I had to give up my computer games, or to be more specific “Computer Game”. I was stupidly addicted to World of Warcraft

And, actually its not that I “Gave it up” its that the Lord delivered me from it once I got my life back right and living for him again.
    It's just like when Gods people finally came into the promise land. He told them to destroy all the people and run them out of the land. And they didn't and it gave them problems.

But for some people its other things…TV, Books, Movies, HotRods…anything you are willing to be put before God. Could destroy your relationship with him, if given a chance.

Samuel
    Participant

For me it was Video Games. I had to get them out of my house.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I had to give up my life. Beat that.

:)

david
    Participant

It's very easy to become addicted to these games. I played wii once for a while.

Part of the thing is, a lot of these games are built around violence, sorcery, magic, etc. But, they're wrapped up in ribbons of fun, so it's hard to notice or care that you're imitating horrible things.

The one thing I liked about wii, is that instead of the trend of moving less and less, at least some movement is involved. (I don't know about other countries, but Canada is getting fat.)

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think that virtual exercise will be big business one day.

You immerse yourself into a virtual world, and instead of using a mouse which can give you repetitive strain injury, you stand inside a sphere that can spin in any direction, and wearing goggles or using the inside of the sphere as the monitor you have to actually run or walk in any direction to get somewhere in your 3D simulated environment. I could imagine that if you had to get somewhere to win, you would run and the pounds would start falling off. Or imagine this concept with Google Earth. Exploring cities and meeting people etc.

It would also be a useful way to exercise in any weather at anytime.

IM4Truth
    Participant

One Day I want to go to another planet and beautify it, that would be cool. To play around in the dirt and plant and raise all kinds of animal, boy, that is what I call fun. I hope and Pray that I will be worthy to do a lot of things including singing. That I can do while I plant, Ha.
    Oh, well I guess this is not the subject, yes Video Games can be an Idol. So can playing Poker, they try to get you first by doing it free, but then you get addicted and you want to do more, and that is when some have lost their shirts. What a sour story. And some children have gone hungry, because their Father has Gambled it all away. God help them all.:blues: :blues: :blues:

Peace and Love Mrs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

In 30 or so years time, you might be able to help terraform Mars.

That is the plan of some.

I idea is to establish a base in a cave in or a big rock/moon called Phobos. Away from the terrible hurricanes that are experienced on Mars. When the weather is peaceful they can send missions down to the surface which isn't a big distance and create conditions to form an atmosphere.

Anyway apart from that, my atheist dad says that if God existed, then why did he create all these stars and planets that no one will ever get to see. But I am not so sure about that. Perhaps the angels explore God's creation and witness some of the most spectacular sights in the universe. Some even speculate that the following verse is talking about planets.

So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, O guardian cherub,
    from among the fiery stones.

Planets that cannot harbor life according to scientists are called cold planets. That is they don't have a hot core like earth, the moon is an example.

Could just all be a coincidence of course.

:)

kenrch
    Participant

I have heard that when Satan rebelled all of the creation of the other planets were put on hold.

And I hear that the planets in our galaxy all play a part in holding the earth in the correct orbit. We know if the earth were slightly out of orbit man would not survive.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Oct. 13 2007,01:56)
    I have heard that when Satan rebelled all of the creation of the other planets were put on hold.

And I hear that the planets in our galaxy all play a part in holding the earth in the correct orbit. We know if the earth were slightly out of orbit man would not survive.

Hi kenrch

Are you saying that god temporarily stopped trillions of dust particles from colliding and accreting? Did he do this for all the other planets in other solar systems too?

Can you explain to me how the planets help to “hold the Earth in its correct orbit”?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account