Love

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 07 2013,16:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 07 2013,15:09)
    w

you are hopeless :D :D

T.

STILL ZERO FROM YOU,NOTHING; JUST BLA BLA.
    You have nothing to show for.
    You are only good at pasting scriptures,
    not understanding what they say.

The cup looks clean on the outside.
    Full of corruptions inside.

wakeup.

W

ALL YOU SAY CAN BE SEEN ABOUT YOU IN YOUR QUOTES ,IF YOU SEEK TRUTH

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2013,05:34)

w

T.

wakeup.

W

T.

Truth is not to be found at the supermarket.
    As long as you keep on shopping;this means that you have not found what you are looking for.
    But then;you dont know what you are looking for.
    You have a problem.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 08 2013,15:58)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 08 2013,05:34)

w

T.

wakeup.

W

T.

Truth is not to be found at the supermarket.
    As long as you keep on shopping;this means that you have not found what you are looking for.
    But then;you dont know what you are looking for.
    You have a problem.

wakeup.

GODLY TRUTH CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE WHERE THERE ARE TRUE BELIEVERS THAT PRACTICE GOD'S WILL AND OBEY HIM AND HIS SON ,

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE AT THE MARKET PLACE,AT WORK,ON YOUR VACATION,OR AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY ,OR ALONE WITH YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….Love is what you hold on to, Hate is what you reject, just that simple, God so Loved the World that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him, may have eternal life. That was God”s way to hold on to us all,and still keep his word regarding Sin, it shows his Love for all, there is no need to complicate a Simple word like Love. Love brings forgiveness to ALL things. IMO

peace and love to you all………………………Gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 11 2013,20:23)
    To All……….Love is what you hold on to, Hate is what you reject, just that simple, God so Loved the World that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him, may have eternal life. That was God”s way to hold on to us all,and still keep his word regarding Sin,  it shows his Love for all, there is no need to complicate a Simple word like Love. Love brings forgiveness to ALL things. IMO

peace and love to you all………………………Gene

GENE

some people LOVE corruption ,so your argument does not stand unless you qualify the type of LOVE you are talking about ,same with HATE I hate to be around wicket people ,I hate certain fruits for what they do to me (make me sick)

again needs to be qualified ,not in a general sense ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………I was explaining the simple word LOVE , what it means , and rather it evil you love or good you love the word love still means the SAME THING, love is what you hang onto , hate is what you reject. I am talking about the simple meaning of the word itself, not about is it good love or bad love. Love can be applied to good thing for you or bad things for you it makes no difference it still what you are hanging on to is what you love.

Gene

terraricca
    Participant

g

I am talking about the simple meaning of the word itself, not about is it good love or bad love.

their is no simple way any longer ,times have changed ;so grow up ;THE SCRIPTURES SAYS THAT THE LOVE OF THE WORLD IS enmity TO GOD,

IGNORANCE IS YOUR ENEMY ,SO READ THE THE SCRIPTURES AND STUDY THEM WELL IN PRAYERS ,YOU NEEDED ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………..Are you even understanding what I have written at all, You seem unable to simplify a Word into it simplest meaning” , You seem to want to argue for arguments sake. Believe what you want I chose not to discus any longer with ignorant and arrogant people like you, who act like they know what they are talking about and are not remotely understanding what has been written.

gene

Participant

Hi:

Rom 13:10

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

1Cr 13:3

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

1Cr 13:4

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

1Cr 13:5

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

1Cr 13:6

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth

1Cr 13:7

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Love is doing good to all especially those of the household of God with an unselfish motive, and desiring the very best that God has to offer for everyone despite of how they may treat you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 14 2013,21:51)
    Hi:

Rom 13:10

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

1Cr 13:3

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

1Cr 13:4

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

1Cr 13:5

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

1Cr 13:6

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth

1Cr 13:7

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Love is doing good to all especially those of the household of God with an unselfish motive, and desiring the very best that God has to offer for everyone despite of how they may treat you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

in a nut shell ,yes ,but it has to be mastered if we want to be prepared for all occasions, :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 14 2013,20:14)
    Terricca………..Are you even understanding what I have written at all,  You seem unable to simplify a Word into it simplest meaning” , You seem to want to argue for arguments sake. Believe what you want I chose not to discus any longer with ignorant and arrogant  people like you, who act like they know what they are talking about and are not remotely understanding what has been written.

gene

G

You seem unable to simplify a Word into it simplest meaning”

wen it comes to the love of and for God ,you need more than a simple meaning of a word,

terraricca
    Participant

IF LOVE OF AND FOR GOD MEAN 'S EVERYTHING THEN ,WHAT DOES EVERYTHING MEANS ???

Wakeup
    Participant

I agree with you Gene.
    He is a stumbling block to all seekers here.
    And wherever he goes teaching.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    1Cor 13
    1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,02:52)
    Hi,
    1Cor 13
    1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Nick

Charity
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Look up charity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
    Charity may refer to:
    Contents [hide]
    1 Giving
    2 Organizations
    3 Places
    4 Entertainment
    5 Other
    Giving[edit]
    Charity (practice), the practice of benevolent giving and caring
    Charity (virtue), the Christian theological concept of unlimited love and kindness
    Principle of charity in philosophy and rhetoric
    Tzedakah, a Hebrew concept commonly used to signify charity
    Zakah, the Islamic concept of mandatory alms-giving, often translated as “charity”
    Sadaqah, the Islamic concept of voluntary alms-giving, often translated as “charity”
    Altruism
    Alms

I always have wander why translators use the word CHARITY instead of LOVE charity is more like love your neighbor as your self THAN LOVE LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH ,

SO QUOTING SCRIPTURES DOES NOT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND THEM

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Some folk demand the KJV

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,06:06)
    Hi T,
    Some folk demand the KJV

N

yeah that is for some like that ;and so are driven astray in their true understanding

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Love is self explanatory in any version.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Yes ,it is the whole message from the beginning of creation

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account