Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 800 total)
  • Author

Quote (charity @ April 26 2007,08:06)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,06:48)

Quote (charity @ April 25 2007,18:57)
    The first time I can find the phrase “Word” used in my bible is….
    Gen 15:1
    After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

This is the second verse with “Word” 4th verse down

Gen 15:4
    And, behold, the word of the LORD [came] unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

And John Is the only one to say this saying?

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

And God some what said to Abraham he was the beginning of this Word  given from him many stars if thou number?

5th verse the word is given
    Gen 15:5  And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
    Gen 15:6  And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
    Did

charity

Charity

You say…

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Would you say John is a liar?

Or was he misimformed?

Or did he not know what he meant in light of Jn 20:28?

???

Hi WorshipingJesus

Mat 28:1 ¶ In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
    Mat 28:2  And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
    Mat 28:3  His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
    Mat 28:4  And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead [men].
    Mat 28:5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
    Mat 28:6  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Now John reports this leaving Mary with out Angels Instructions

Jhn 20:1 ¶ The first [day] of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
    Jhn 20:2  Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

John reports That Jesus said this…

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

This also Born of water I cannot find said by others
    Being born again of a good seed or Bad …In other words all have seed and roots that shall be praised or destroyed
    He has taken on himself to say this is the Instructions of the Christ as his words…so ??

charity

Charity

I really do not get how what you just said relates to this…

Charity

You say…Quote  

Would you say John is a liar?

Or was he misimformed?

Or did he not know what he meant in light of Jn 20:28?

???  ???

charity
    Participant

I also do not find the writer John of revelations to be the same John writing these sayings

1; for out of the graves came many saints A live and well into the cities even John the Baptist whom is the lords Angel sent before him as the writer will say himself;

Although the disciple John has a cloudy report he has grace and mercy specking against Christ; but not against the Holy Ghost shall any be forgiven; which is the power of its work

charity
    Participant

I said to myself I shall be wise?

Ecc 7:19 Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty [men] which are in the city.

Ecc 7:20 For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Ecc 7:21 ¶ Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:

Ecc 7:22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Ecc 7:23 ¶ All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it [was] far from me.

charity
    Participant

10 Men take hold

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.

Quote (charity @ April 26 2007,08:19)
    I also do not find the writer John of revelations to be the same John writing these sayings

1; for out of the graves came many saints A live and well into the cities even John the Baptist whom is the lords Angel sent before him as the writer will say himself;

Although the disciple John has a cloudy report he has grace and mercy specking against Christ; but not against the Holy Ghost shall any be forgiven; which is the power of its work

Charity

What?

What do you mean Johns report is cloudy?

And he was specking against Christ?

Are you serious?

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,07:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,07:40)
    Hi W,
    We do not look at what is possible using LOGIC but by what is revealed.
    What have you found WAS God means from scripture?

NH

John wrote “Was God” because he wrote concerning who the Word/God was before his human incarnation and the taking on of the likeness of sinfull flesh.

Hi W,
    So he was no longer God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,08:00)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,07:58)
    Hi W,
    Woops, you slipped into logic.

NH

So you do believe he was reincarnated!

:)

Hi w,
    Incarnation means to be made to live in flesh.
    Christ, the Son of God, was sent and was conceived into a body prepared for him.
    So he was not God incarnate.
    His vessel was later filled with the Spirit of God, as all human vessels are designed for, as Immanuel, and God worked through him.
    Reincarnation requires a passing from one being to another and that is the work of demons.

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,08:45)

Charity

What?

What do you mean Johns report is cloudy?

And he was specking against Christ?

Are you serious?

God shall sanctify his holy Name

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Would you now divide the sons of God?
    Who are you to make reports against those who manifest the Spirit of God?
    Are you even greater than God or just deceived?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,09:01)

Hi charity,
    Would you now divide the sons of God?
    Who are you to make reports against those who manifest the Spirit of God?
    Are you even greater than God or just deceived?

I don't speech against the power of the Holy Ghost and contest over the rising of the saints

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,08:55)

Hi W,

NH

Hi w,
    Christ, the Son of God, was sent and was conceived into a body prepared for him.
    His vessel was later filled with the Spirit of God, as all human vessels are designed for, as Immanuel, and God worked through him.
    Reincarnation requires a passing from one being to another and that is the work of demons.

NH

Now I know why you believe your heresy.

You dont believe in incarnation.

Yeshua didnt “come” in the flesh after all.

He was not sent after all.

If he was sent and he became another being then he is not the same one who was sent.

Your lies and deception get worse by the day NH!

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,09:12)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,08:55)

Hi W,

NH

Hi w,

NH

Now I know why you  believe your heresy.

You dont believe in incarnation.

Yeshua didnt “come” in the flesh after all.

He was not sent after all.

If he was sent and he became another being then he is not the same one who was sent.

Your lies and deception get worse by the day NH!

NH

You say…

This is exactly what you are saying about the Word/God.

A passing from being God to being a man, and hence no more God just man.

You are right, this is the work of demons!

charity
    Participant

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

And he bracketh the bread and said eat of my Body in remembrance of me
    Passover the great evil to come
    Cursed is he that is hung on a tree
    For his Name shall not be remembered
    That weak and sick are many eating of his risen body

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    You say
    “This is exactly what you are saying about the Word/God.”
    If God begat a son and then sent that Son to partake of flesh, a new body prepared for him, such that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, then that is nothing to do with any demonic reincarnation.
    He did not have a body to pass from into the body prepared for him, being a spirit.
    You should not compare the Son of God to demons.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,09:48)
    Hi w,
    You say
    If God begat a son and then sent that Son to partake of flesh, a new body prepared for him,  such that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, then that is nothing to do with any demonic reincarnation.
    He did not have a body to pass from into the body prepared for him, being a spirit.

NH

You are being evasive.

Where is the Son Begotten before his birth. And since he was the Word/God as you say and as I believe, if he was God how could he be a son until he was born.

Oh the web you have woven for your false doctrine.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,09:48)
    Hi w,
    You say
    If God begat a son and then sent that Son to partake of flesh, a new body prepared for him,  such that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, then that is nothing to do with any demonic reincarnation.

NH

Now you are saying that the “son”, not God took on a body prepared for him.

Make up your mind NH!

Do you even know what you believe?

??? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Do you not know God sent His beloved monogenes Son into the world?
    He did not come but the Word who was with him begotten from him, was sent.
    John testifed that he had seen the Word, the Son of God.

1jn 1
    ' 1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

We should fellowship with THEM

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,09:59)
    Hi W,

1jn 1
    ' 1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

NH

You say…

No, John testified that he saw the Word/God not son of God that was with God and was God.

So again was he a son or the Word/God like John says.

You said the Word “Was” God. Now you are retracting and saying the Word was the son of God.

???

NH

So you say…

So do you pray to Jesus and to the Father?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,10:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2007,09:59)
    Hi W,

1jn 1

NH

You say…

No, John testified that he saw the Word/God not son of God that was with God and was God.

So again was he a son or the Word/God like John says.

You said the Word “Was” God. Now you are retracting and saying the Word was the son of God.

???

Hi W,
    Do you think verse 1
    does not align with what John said in verse 3?
    hmmm

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account