Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

T,

The meaning is simple and that is he will come back just as he left. He disappeared in the clouds and then at that time he will appear in the clouds. He was ascending when he disappeared and so he will be descending when he appears.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 29 2014,03:23)
    T,

The meaning is simple and that is he will come back just as he left.  He disappeared in the clouds and then at that time he will appear in the clouds.  He was ascending when he disappeared and so he will be descending when he appears.

K

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
    Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
    Rev 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
    Rev 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
    Rev 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
    Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
    Rev 21:9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
    Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

MT 13:37 And He said, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man,
    MT 13:41 “ The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,

MT 16:27 “For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.

MT 24:27 “ For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
    MT 24:30 “And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

MT 26:64 Jesus *said to him, “ You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN.”

JN 6:62 “What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra's comment which he is trying to deny.

;
    I am not a science person ;but tell me HOW CAN YOU SEE SOME ONE INSIDE THE CLOUDS
    ME WHEN I SEE CLOUDS I SEE A BIG BALL OF DARK OR WHITE COTTON FLOATING
    SO PLEASE EXPLAIN

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I read the passages that you quote and know what I have learned from them but not know the point you desire for them to make as you do not tell me.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 29 2014,20:05)
    T,

I read the passages that you quote and know what I have learned from them but not know the point you desire for them to make as you do not tell me.

k

I wanted to point out that the scriptures are mention that Christ will return but how many times ???

we can see that in the gospels he says he come back but he also says in revelation that at a certain time he will come down from heaven ,QUESTION IS THE SAME APPEARANCE OR A DIFFERENT ONE ???

CHRIST SAID THAT HE WILL COME BACK AND JUDGE THE NATIONS SO IT AS TO BE THE SAME ONE RIGHT ???

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I am of the opinion that Jesus will come just as he left and his coming will either end the tribulations or be immediately after it is ended in another way.

The account in Revelations has been interpreted to say he comes before the great tribulation but that does not seem a correct interpretation to me as after his coming is the Messianic age and during it there is no tribulations that I know of.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    When Jesus returns it will be first to the air where he meets with his family who have been rescued from the great tribulation.
    The wrath of God is expiated on earth and her remaining inhabitants.
    Then he returns to earth.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Jesus stated that immediately after the tribulation we will see him return in the clouds. He also states the angels will sound the trumpets.

The trumpets will sound, the righteous dead arise, the righteous living will change, and then both together they will meet Jesus in the air. Then the Messianic Age will be established and Satan will be imprisoned.

I see no evidence that Jesus' decent takes any longer than his ascent did.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Exactly.
    He takes his brothers to safety mid tribulation before the 3.5 years of wrath

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Perhaps you know something I do not but as it is your seem to contradict Jesus' own words that he will come immediately after the tribulations of those days.

Matthew 24:29-31
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Are you seeing something I am not and if so what is it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes after the tribulation comes the time of wrath when the heavens are shaken.
    Time span 3.5 years-not instant

Then the Son shall return to rule

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2014,02:37)
    Hi KW,
    Yes after the tribulation comes the time of wrath when the heavens are shaken.
    Time span 3.5 years-not instant

Then the Son shall return to rule

Nick,

1) The word “Immediately” tends to be mean instant.

2) In addition the tribulation are stopped so that some flesh may not be destroyed. I question things getting worse without destroying all flesh.

Matthew 24:15-22
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains: 17 let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes the sun shall be darkened IMMEDIATELY.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

The sentence goes “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. “

Why are you picking the first element out of that sentence and seeming to claim the “immediately after” only applies to it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes. Sun , moon and stars etc
    Are you picking that the Son comes immediately instead?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I am saying “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. ” It all happens immediately after.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You assume so?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2014,15:24)
    Hi KW,
    You assume so?

Nick.

You are full with wine.
    Dont know where you are going.
    Just follow your nose.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Exactly.
    He takes his brothers to safety mid tribulation before the 3.5 years of wrath

Hi Nick
    Scripture please to back your opinion?

Which brothers, the 144,000 or the rest of the dead who get beheaded for the Word of God?

Here's some scriptures that contradict your opinion.

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The truth is bitter-sweet Nick.
    Unless you are one of the 144,000, you have an imaginary pre-trib thing happening there in your cosy nest.
    All have to make a choice whether to take the mark or not.
    All christians today have to be prepared for this, and be prepared to die.
    Any who don't take it will be killed.

Matthew 10:39   He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Wakeup
    Participant

Logic.
    A woman has to have birth pains,
    before the birth of her baby.
    Not the other way around.
    You are turning things up side down.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account