Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

k

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

this generation ends in 70 AD

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 25 2014,21:18)
    k

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

T,

Who told you that?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2014,02:18)
    k

T.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you,
    ***This generation shall not pass***,
    ***till all these things be fulfilled***.

How many generations from 70ad to 2014?
    One generation?

TILL *ALL THINGS* BE FULFILLED.
    In one generation all things will be fulfilled.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 26 2014,02:18)
    Nick,

Matthew 24:21-22
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

I can see where you are coming but immediately after those day Jesus will come in the clouds and the trump shall sound the righteous dead will be resurrected and the righteous will change and both together will meet him in the clouds.

So what purpose was there in saving flesh if flesh will immediately after it is saved be no more?

Hi KW,
    Nobody receives the new body till Jesus returns.
    Would you like it another way?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 25 2014,21:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 25 2014,21:18)
    k

T,

Who told you that?

K

Read those scriptures very carefully ,and specially the verse I quoted

kerwin
    Participant

T,

There is no mention of AD70. The only time given is to say that God Alone knows.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

That is why v30 states that they will see Jesus coming in the clouds as one of the events that occur immediately after the tribulations.

Why is flesh saved just to be done away with?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 26 2014,06:55)
    T,

There is no mention of AD70.  The only time given is to say that God Alone knows.

K

You did not read those scriptures carefully ,you read them by you putting the answers to it and not let the scriptures answer it ,

To understand it you have to read Math24; Mark:13; and Luke 21:

Also understand that a generation is 40 years

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Why do folks die?
    Same sort of philosophical question.

If people are preserved from death during the tribulation is that our business?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Yes, as “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.”

In this case you doctrine is being challenged and you are to have an answer ready. Do you? Have you tested your doctrine?

NickHassan
    Participant

hi KW,
    What doctrine?
    Thy Word is truth.Jn17

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2014,08:47)

T,

There is no mention of AD70.  The only time given is to say that God Alone knows.

K

You did not read those scriptures carefully ,you read them by you putting the answers to it and not let the scriptures answer it ,

T,

I desire to hear how you understand it that way. I do not believe Jesus came in the clouds in 70AD.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 26 2014,09:34)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2014,08:47)

T,

K

T,

I desire to hear how you understand it that way.  I do not believe Jesus came in the clouds in 70AD.

K

I am not a science person ;but tell me HOW CAN YOU SEE SOME ONE INSIDE THE CLOUDS ???

ME WHEN I SEE CLOUDS I SEE A BIG BALL OF DARK OR WHITE COTTON FLOATING :D

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN ???

kerwin
    Participant

T,

It is not science by English definitions that may be the situation you find unresolved. “in” is speaking of Jesus being among the clouds and not in them.

If every person in the world literally sees Jesus coming in the clouds with his angels then it will be a miraculous event as not every person is able to view any one region of the sky at the same time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Many events are written as if the viewer was in Israel.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2014,00:26)
    Hi,
    Many events are written as if the viewer was in Israel.

Nick,

Perhaps when Jesus is speaking that is his intent.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 27 2014,00:03)
    T,

It is not science by English definitions that may be the situation you find unresolved.  “in” is speaking of Jesus being among the clouds and not in them.  

If every person in the world literally sees Jesus coming in the clouds with his angels then it will be a miraculous event as not every person is able to view any one region of the sky at the same time.

K

to me my understanding bring me to believe that it is not the physical Jesus and his angels that we will see like we can see each other ;but the reality of the words spoken by Christ in their fulfillment,

and each time the believer understand from the scriptures that a event was for told and came to pass in front of his own eyes this is what the clouds means ,

and yes the words from the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem was fore told to be in that generation and so it was in 70 AD less than 40 years from the time Jesus said those words

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2014,09:33)
    hi KW,
    What doctrine?
    Thy Word is truth.Jn17

Nick,

If you do not know then perhaps I do not know what your doctrine is. In any case it is a challenge to your understanding, or lack thereof, of what Jesus was at that time.

God's word contains mysteries and those mysteries are still God's truth.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2014,02:39)

T,

It is not science by English definitions that may be the situation you find unresolved.  “in” is speaking of Jesus being among the clouds and not in them.  

K

to me my understanding bring me to believe that it is not the physical Jesus and his angels that we will see like we can see each other ;but the reality of the words spoken by Christ in their fulfillment,

and each time the believer understand from the scriptures that a event was for told and came to pass in front of his own eyes this is what the clouds means ,

and yes the words from the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem was fore told to be in that generation and so it was in 70 AD less than 40 years from the time Jesus said those words

T,

Generation can be the whole human race as it is written “These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created..” The actually ties into Jesus' earlier word that the time of tribulation is cut short in order that flesh be saved.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 27 2014,05:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2014,02:39)

T,

K

T,

Generation can be the whole human race as it is written “These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created..”   The actually ties into Jesus' earlier word that the time of tribulation is cut short in order that flesh be saved.

k

this = these ??? i am ready to give up

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account