let your kingdom come!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

…”Let Your Kingdom Come” …

The majority of Religious Christendom as well as many others will pray the model prayer, as follows: Jesus said: :You must pray then this way: ” 'Our Father in the heavens let your name be santified. Let your Kingdom come let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon the earth. Give us today our bread for this day; and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.' [Matthew 6: 9-13]

Just a sidepoint here: For those who believe that Jesus was God Jehovah, did you notice that Jesus didn't tell them to, 'Let his name be santified' and he didn't tell them that it was his will that should be done, but it was his Fathers name that must be santified, and his Fathers will that should be done. Should Jesus have been Jehovah God he would never have directed them to pray in such a manner, now would he? But now for the most important part of this prayer, for the fulfillment of the following words will be a great joy, and will be a benefit to all mankind: …Let your Kingdom come and this is something that will be a great benefit to all mankind, bringing great joy to the people of this earth;for the following reasons:

“He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be any more.” [Revelation 21:4]

“The lame one will climb up just as a stag does.” [Isaiah 35:6]

“The eyes of the blind one will be opened.” [Isaiah 35:5]

“All those in the memorial Tombs will … come out…” [John 5: 28,29]

“No resident will say; 'I am sick.' ” [Isaiah 33:24]

“There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth.” [Psalm 72:16]

What we see happening around our Globe now is a far cry from the aforementioned things in those Prophesies, but Matthew 24 Mark 13 and Luke 21 Prophisied things that would be going on just prior to the arrival of the Christ in Kingdom Power, and our time period is becoming very frightening with Wars Famine Earthquakes, not too mention a great increase in Lawlessness and Terrorism sweeping our earth making daily life for many simply too hard to bear.

Matthew 24:: 21,22 foretells just how bad things will get before Jehovah brings World destruction , in these following words: …:for then there will be great tribulation since as has not occurred since the Worlds beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short,”

This would seem to be an illusion to Nuclear War, for that kind of War would destroy all flesh. I do not say that is a certainty, but it could be; only time will telll.

Do we all not wish to see an end to the terrible conditions we see on our earth now?

Only the answer to the model prayer will restore our earth to sanity. Yes! “Let your Kingdom come.” For that is the desire of all of us! Is it not? Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Go to “BIBLICAL PROPHECY”, and read the article from Tiffany on Israel on “Israel in prophecy”

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 14 2009,08:22)
    Texas

Go to “BIBLICAL PROPHECY”, and read the article from Tiffany on Israel on “Israel in prophecy”

Georg

Hi Georg!
    Yeah! When I have a moment I'll just do that! What was the point that you were trying to make when you told me to go to that Post on Israel? Since Israel was finally rejected by Jehovah, what would they have to do with anything now?
    Jesus very pointedly told them: “Unless you say, blessed is he that comes in Jehovah' name, henceforth you will see me no more.”! Further to that, he told them, “your house is abandoned to you!” {Matthew 23:38,39} So, why would I want to read a Post concering a Nation that was finally rejected by Jehovah? Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Read it, I guarantee you will learn something.

Georg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account