Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

For All: Does it matter to anyone that at the time Thessalonians was written, Paul and the disciples and many other converts were teaching Jesus, casting out evil doctrines, healing all manner of sicknesses and disease and causing thousands a day to turn from a dead religion to an alive Christ. The power of God through Jesus was at work in hundreds of converts doing the same works that Jesus did, in his “name” or in his “stead”! (instead of him)! Like Paul, and all disciples everywhere, teaching them all, whatsoever things [Jesus] I have commanded you!

They were constantly praying and worshiping Jesus, in constant communication with him, loving him, walking with him, talking with him, everyone in every area, all different cities, all different places all over the country at the same time. Now you are trying to figure out if Jesus has returned, will return, or has not yet returned!! Unbelievable….darkness is incredible! If Jesus is not here, now, at work through us then he is dead (as to being on earth)! How could the Thessalonians be looking for Jesus to return when everything Jesus did and stood for was at hand? If the power of God was working through the authority of Jesus, where is Jesus?

If you people are looking for Jesus to come physically, in a body then he has. He is in Pierre, Ed, Shimmer,Gene, all who believe he is here. All who believe he dwells within them. If his words abide(live or are alive)in you and you abide in his words then Jesus and the Father have come and made their home “abode” in you.

You can't say Jesus is alive in me but he has to come back from somewhere/heaven! One or the other is a lie! If you are looking for Jesus to “come”, from somewhere at a time….THEN HE IS NOT IN YOU NOW! Jesus is here now! The manifestation of his power is available, now! His physical body is here now! Millions of believers but NOT NON-BELIEVERS!! If you believe Jesus is here NOW then you are a believer….If you think Jesus is not here and must come from somewhere then he is not here now as far as you are concerned.
    That would be a NON-BELIEVER!!

IF JESUS WERE NOT HERE THERE WOULD BE NO EFFECTIVE GOSPEL TO TEACH. ALL SALVATION HINGES ON JESUS/GOD [IN US] OR WE ARE DEAD!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

IF JESUS WERE NOT HERE THERE WOULD BE NO EFFECTIVE GOSPEL TO TEACH. ALL SALVATION HINGES ON JESUS/GOD [IN US] OR WE ARE DEAD!! IMO, TK

I am glad it is only your opinion ,not your conviction,this is still the time of separation ,until Christ return ,then it would be to late to be saved,

at the harvest now;=separation ,at Christ return = judgement after that =peace for 1000 years one day for the Lord

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 29 2011,14:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 29 2011,21:37)
    PIERRE,

Are you familiar with the seven feasts of the LORD?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

It you show me that they are of a great importance to know ,then I would listen to your explanation,if not well then I won't,

And do not quote me the words of Paul saying that thos where the shadow of things to come,Paul means in Christ.

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2011,17:16)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

It you show me that they are of a great importance to know ,then I would listen to your explanation,if not well then I won't,

And do not quote me the words of Paul saying that thos where the shadow of things to come,Paul means in Christ.

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

this I know ,is their anything more that you can say ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 30 2011,17:21)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

Pierre

Hi Pierre, yep.

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)……………………Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)…………First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) …………………………Pentecost is God’s spirit given to indwell in man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………………Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto the LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm ).

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 30 2011,04:50)
    tk

IF JESUS WERE NOT HERE THERE WOULD BE NO EFFECTIVE GOSPEL TO TEACH. ALL SALVATION HINGES ON JESUS/GOD [IN US] OR WE ARE DEAD!!  IMO, TK

I am glad it is only your opinion ,not your conviction,this is still the time of separation ,until Christ return ,then it would be to late to be saved,

at the harvest now;=separation ,at Christ return = judgement  after that =peace for 1000 years one day for the Lord

Pierre

Pierre: (quote)…..until Christ return ,then it would be to late to be saved,

at the harvest now;=separation ,at Christ return = judgement after that =peace for 1000 years one day for the Lord…..(/Quote)

This is a man made doctrine, piecing together scripture, out of context, with much from the Revelation which you cannot explain!

Everything Jesus taught us was to be individually experienced first, then corporately. The new birth or “born again” recreation of a human beings mind into new spirit, word creation of God is taught in allegory, metaphor, parables,& pictures.

Now is the time for the end of time! The eternal truth is here through Jesus Christ. This is the day of the lord for someone, or anyone. Someone or many will hear the truth of Jesus and accept the challenge to believe and walk in the power of God through Jesus forever. The seed of God/or Jesus(the words of God) sows Gods seed in the earth. These seeds[words] are sown in the garden/hearts of mankind. If man will break up the hard ground[hard hearted] to receive the seed of God and then water and nurture it with spirit water and truth food, it will grow into the greatest tree in the Garden, the TREE OF LIFE/JESUS!! The harvest of mans souls began two thousand years ago and is forever for 'whosoever will come'!

The end of the “old religious world” with temple/chruch/brick and mortar buildings came with Jesus. They are no longer. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God/the ruling power of God within each person. The body of Christ is now the church is now the body of a man who believes and accepts the truth from Jesus. The fulness of Gods plan is available, NOW AND FOREVER!!

There are no more times or seasons for events that must happen. The time of harvest if now! The workers still few! Send workers to harvest souls, gather together the elect that have chosen to believe Jesus. Those who look for something further have missed the truth and will/have suffered their own destruction of life.

It is finished in Jesus Christ. The creative truth work for Gods Kingdom/rule in the earth/us… is finished. Now is the time to grow up unto a complete man unto the fulness of the Godhead!
    Unto the fulness and perfection of Christ. A completed man of God like Jesus. The church is the body of Christ. We are the Church.

To actually say Christ is not here or has not returned is to deny the truth. That is blasphemy as far a I'm concerned. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 01 2011,01:08)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

Pierre

Hi Pierre, yep.

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)……………………Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)…………First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) …………………………Pentecost is God’s spirit given to indwell in man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………………Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto the LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm ).

God bless

edj

this is common knowledge

what else you have

pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 01 2011,04:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 30 2011,04:50)
    tk

IF JESUS WERE NOT HERE THERE WOULD BE NO EFFECTIVE GOSPEL TO TEACH. ALL SALVATION HINGES ON JESUS/GOD [IN US] OR WE ARE DEAD!!  IMO, TK

at the harvest now;=separation ,at Christ return = judgement  after that =peace for 1000 years one day for the Lord

Pierre

Pierre: (quote)…..until Christ return ,then it would be to late to be saved,

at the harvest now;=separation ,at Christ return = judgement  after that =peace for 1000 years one day for the Lord…..(/Quote)

This is a man made doctrine, piecing together scripture, out of context, with much from the Revelation which you cannot explain!

Everything Jesus taught us was to be individually experienced first, then corporately. The new birth or “born again” recreation of a human beings mind into new spirit, word creation of God is taught in allegory, metaphor, parables,& pictures.

Now is the time for the end of time! The eternal truth is here through Jesus Christ. This is the day of the lord for someone, or anyone. Someone or many will hear the truth of Jesus and accept the challenge to believe and walk in the power of God through Jesus forever. The seed of God/or Jesus(the words of God) sows Gods seed in the earth. These seeds[words] are sown in the garden/hearts of mankind. If man will break up the hard ground[hard hearted] to receive the seed of God and then water and nurture it with spirit water and truth food, it will grow into the greatest tree in the Garden, the TREE OF LIFE/JESUS!! The harvest of mans souls began two thousand years ago and is forever for 'whosoever will come'!              

The end of the “old religious world” with temple/chruch/brick and mortar buildings came with Jesus. They are no longer. Jesus taught the Kingdom of God/the ruling power of God within each person. The body of Christ is now the church is now the body of a man who believes and accepts the truth from Jesus. The fulness of Gods plan is available, NOW AND FOREVER!!

There are no more times or seasons for events that must happen. The time of harvest if now! The workers still few! Send workers to harvest souls, gather together the elect that have chosen to believe Jesus. Those who look for something further have missed the truth and will/have suffered their own destruction of life.                                                            

It is finished in Jesus Christ. The creative truth work for Gods Kingdom/rule in the earth/us… is finished. Now is the time to grow up unto a complete man unto the fulness of the Godhead!
    Unto the fulness and perfection of Christ. A completed man of God like Jesus. The church is the body of Christ. We are the Church.

To actually say Christ is not here or has not returned is to deny the truth. That is blasphemy as far a I'm concerned.  IMO, TK

tk

first the mind is not the soul ,
    the new birth has to be in the soul,not the mind

if you can not understand Gods word this is not my doing ,it is your doing,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: When Nicodemus said to Jesus, we(the Jews) know you are from God for anyone not from God could not possibly do the healing works that we “see” you do lest he be from God!! Jesus gave a answer to his statement, it was not a question.

John3:3…..Jesus said to Nicodemus,…except a man be born again he cannot “see”(comprehend,understand) the Kingdom of God!……THIS IS BECAUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS SPIRIT! IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL KINGDOM! IT IS WITHIN THE MIND/HEART OF THOSE WHO ACCEPT! ……..Nicodemus thought Jesus meant literal born again of a woman. Then Jesus expounded on what he meant by born of “spirit”!
    ……HE USED THE WIND AS HIS METAPHOR…..YOU CAN SEE THE EFFECTS OF THE WIND AND YOU CAN HEAR THE WIND BLOW…. BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THE WIND ITSELF OR TELL WHERE IT COMES FROM OR WHERE IT IS GOING….SO IT IS WITH SPIRIT!

God's words are “spirit” full of “life”. Words are capsules or groups of energy/spirit that are used like a paint brush of God. The words of God/brush paints the picture being told on the canvas of the heart of a man that he may “see” what the information is saying.

We must be born again or recreated in mind to understand the spirit scriptures being taught. This is the new creation being formed by God/Spirit! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 01 2011,10:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 01 2011,01:08)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

Pierre

Hi Pierre, yep.

God bless

edj

this is common knowledge

what else you have

pierre

PIERRE,

Most people are aren't aware of these facts, so therefore it is NOT common knowledge.

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2011,10:16)

PIERRE,

God bless

EDJ

Let see what you have

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Ed, you may wont to check Lev. 23 for the holy days of the Lord.

Holy days are annually Sabbath, no work etc.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

tk

John3:3…..Jesus said to Nicodemus,…except a man be born again he cannot “see”(comprehend,understand) the Kingdom of God!……

be born again To Nicodemus meant that he has to learn anew because the first Moses law of the temple and sacrifies where done with ,this was now over and an new ara started with Christ that is what Christ told him.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You are absolutely correct! :D It was a mental re-creation of mind. Re-creation by words/spirit! Gods Spirit/words. The new way of Jesus was,… hear the spirit of God/words of God and let the spirit/truth re-create you mind in truth. Johns Baptism was to metaphorically picture the washing away of the “old teachings” to make way for the new spirit truth from God through Jesus. Jesus introduced and taught the Spirit,…Words…. Kingdom of God which dwell inside mankind as they accept it!! :laugh: God bess you, IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

…. Kingdom of God which dwell inside mankind as they accept it!!

so, as i see you still do not get it ,

first the Kingdom of God his what the creation is ,all of it ,get it ?

but to be in that kingdom you (we) have to qualify by his rules ,get it ,because the way men is going is in the opposit direction so away from God and his kingdom,

this is were the teaching of the son of God comes to be the enlightment to access to that kingdom,

Paul says that all as to be come IN GOD this mean submit to God,only then God can bring forth all the blessings in wait for that kingdom.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:…..YOU SAID….. so, as i see you still do not get it ,…..PLEASE LETS LEARN TOGETHER OR CUT OFF COMMUNICATION, DON'T TELL ME WHAT I GET OR YOU GET…ITS HOW YOU BELIEVE AND HOW I BELIEVE, WE BOTH THINK WE BELIEVE THE TRUTH!……..

……first the Kingdom of God his what the creation is ,all of it ,get it ?…..WHEN JESUS STARTED HIS MINISTRY HE SAID HE CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…[AVAILABLE WITHIN ALL WHO ACCEPT]…. AND THAT (SOME)MEN WERE STILL TRYING TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN (WORK THEIR WAY, DEEDS, EFFORTS)…..LIKE THE OLD TESTAMENT TEMPLE WORK!…..

……[but to be in that kingdom you (we) have to qualify by his rules]…THAT YOU MADE UP….SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS MEN HAVE TO QUALIFY BY FOLLOWING RULES, IN ANY WAY, BUT BY FAITH/ACCEPTANCE OF HIS GIFT…… ,to get it ,because the way men is going is in the opposit direction so away from God and his kingdom,[MADE UP BY YOU!…SHOW SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES!……

this is were the teaching of the son of God comes to be the enlightment to access to that kingdom,[JESUS SAID IF YOU ABIDE IN MY WORDS/SPIRIT OF GOD/ THEN JESUS AND THE FATHER WILL COME AND MAKE THEIR HOME/TEMPLE IN US]……

Paul says that all as to be come IN GOD this mean submit to God…. [SUBMIT TO BELIEVING HIS WORD]…,only then God can bring forth all the blessings in wait for that kingdom.[PARTIAL TRUTH IN THAT A MAN CANNOT KNOW GOD AND HIS BLESSINGS UNLESS HE HAS THEM IN HIS KINGDOM/HEART/MIND, WITHIN]

YOU CAN MAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND HAVE SEEMING DONE SO, I FOLLOW JESUS THE TRUTH TEACHER OF THE KINGDOM. 11TIM.1:10….BUT…. “NOW”….IS MADE MANIFEST BY THE APPEARING OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST….WHO [HATH] ABOLISHED DEATH AND BROUGHT… LIFE AND IMMORTALITY…. TO LIGHT(UNDERSTANDING HIS WORDS) THROUGH THE GOSPEL….. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,08:55)
    Pierre:…..YOU SAID…..  so, as i see you still do not get it ,…..PLEASE LETS LEARN TOGETHER OR CUT OFF COMMUNICATION, DON'T TELL ME WHAT I GET OR YOU GET…ITS HOW YOU BELIEVE AND HOW I BELIEVE, WE BOTH THINK WE BELIEVE THE TRUTH!……..

……first the Kingdom of God his what the creation is ,all of it ,get it ?…..WHEN JESUS STARTED HIS MINISTRY HE SAID HE CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…[AVAILABLE WITHIN ALL WHO ACCEPT]…. AND THAT (SOME)MEN WERE STILL TRYING TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN (WORK THEIR WAY, DEEDS, EFFORTS)…..LIKE THE OLD TESTAMENT TEMPLE WORK!…..

……[but to be in that kingdom you (we) have to qualify by his rules]…THAT YOU MADE UP….SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS MEN HAVE TO QUALIFY BY FOLLOWING RULES, IN ANY WAY, BUT BY FAITH/ACCEPTANCE OF HIS GIFT…… ,to get it ,because the way men is going is in the opposit direction so away from God and his kingdom,[MADE UP BY YOU!…SHOW SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES!……

this is were the teaching of the son of God comes to be the enlightment to access to that kingdom,[JESUS SAID IF YOU ABIDE IN MY WORDS/SPIRIT OF GOD/ THEN JESUS AND THE FATHER WILL COME AND MAKE THEIR HOME/TEMPLE IN US]……

Paul says that all as to be come IN GOD  this mean submit to God…. [SUBMIT TO BELIEVING HIS WORD]…,only then God can bring forth all the blessings in wait for that kingdom.[PARTIAL TRUTH IN THAT A MAN CANNOT KNOW GOD AND HIS BLESSINGS UNLESS HE HAS THEM IN HIS KINGDOM/HEART/MIND, WITHIN]

YOU CAN MAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND HAVE SEEMING DONE SO, I FOLLOW JESUS THE TRUTH TEACHER OF THE KINGDOM. 11TIM.1:10….BUT…. “NOW”….IS MADE MANIFEST BY THE APPEARING OF OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST….WHO [HATH] ABOLISHED DEATH AND BROUGHT… LIFE AND IMMORTALITY…. TO LIGHT(UNDERSTANDING HIS WORDS) THROUGH THE GOSPEL…..  TK

tk

all what i have to say for now is this ;

1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    1Co 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Has Jesus not destroyed the “works of the devil/lies”…….Look back at 1Cor.15:21….the resurrection from the “dead” is referring to those lost, mentally, in their trespasses and sin…V22….as in Adam all die…in Christ all be made alive…[this is what I am trying to say]…V23…but every man in his own order…Christ Jesus first…. then after Jesus they that are after are….[made alive or resurrected] in Christ….at his coming…or at his acceptance….or when they believe to receive….or when they are born again or he is made alive in them!!

Jesus returns to an earthen body each time a human hears the spirit words of God spoken, accepts them as truth and holds them in their heart….they begin to build the Church of Gods word….in themselves…..they begin to fill and purify the new temple of God…they begin

to build their house of God….they begin to fill the Temple with light/Jesus….hear the spirit…..Jesus is the door of the Temple(your heart) the seed of God(Gods words) have come and if received, they are planted, in the garden of your heart. Soften your heart by breaking up the hard ground of former beliefs. If planted in soft ground and nurtured with the water of the words of God then they continue to grow until they become a huge TREE OF LIFE!!….THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS THE WORDS OF JESUS FROM GOD….

THEY BUILD UP A BODY FOR GOD….THEY ARE THE HOUSE OF GOD…..THE BODY, THE CHURCH….HEAR GODS SPIRIT WORDS OF LIFE…GROWING IN THE HEART OF AN ACCEPTING MAN!!! SEE THE SPIRITUAL PICTURE BEING PAINTED IN YOUR MIND! FEEL THE TRUTH OF THESE WORD RESONATING WITHIN. I GOT $50 BUCKS SAYS YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE AND GOODNESS OF GODS WORDS RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ AND HEAR!

IF YOU ONLY HEAR FOR A WHILE WITH GREAT JOY BUT THEN YOU BEGIN TO HEAR CONTRADICTIONS AND DOCTRINES AND THOUGHTS THAT ARE CONTRARY…..LIES AND DECEPTIONS WILL COME IMMEDIATELY TO DESTROY THE TRUTH…AND SOMETIMES IT COMES FROM

HIGH RELIGIOUS PLACES…..SOME HOLD FAST SOME GIVE IN ……THIS IS THE TRUE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH…..NOT CAN YOU KEEP FROM DOING SOMETHING BAD OR GOOD…..THE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH COMES TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY THE TRUTH, FRESHLY PLANTED IN THE GARDEN HEART……DECEPTION HAS TO COME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE ONCE GROWN…DECEPTION CANNOT UPROOT THE TREE OF LIFE….IT WILL STAND FOREVER!! GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ….TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,15:20)
    Pierre: Has Jesus not destroyed the “works of the devil/lies”…….Look back at 1Cor.15:21….the resurrection from the “dead” is referring to those lost, mentally, in their trespasses and sin…V22….as in Adam all die…in Christ all be made alive…[this is what I am trying to say]…V23…but every man in his own order…Christ Jesus first…. then after Jesus they that are after are….[made alive or resurrected] in Christ….at his coming…or at his acceptance….or when they believe to receive….or when they are born again or he is made alive in them!!

Jesus returns to an earthen body each time a human hears the spirit words of God spoken, accepts them as truth and holds them in their heart….they begin to build the Church of Gods word….in themselves…..they begin to fill and purify the new temple of God…they begin

to build their house of God….they begin to fill the Temple with light/Jesus….hear the spirit…..Jesus is the door of the Temple(your heart) the seed of God(Gods words) have come and if received, they are planted, in the garden of your heart. Soften your heart by breaking up the hard ground of former beliefs.   If planted in soft ground and nurtured with the water of the words of God then they continue to grow until they become a huge TREE OF LIFE!!….THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS THE WORDS OF JESUS FROM GOD….            

THEY BUILD UP A BODY FOR GOD….THEY ARE THE HOUSE OF GOD…..THE BODY, THE CHURCH….HEAR GODS SPIRIT WORDS OF LIFE…GROWING IN THE HEART OF AN ACCEPTING MAN!!! SEE THE SPIRITUAL PICTURE BEING PAINTED IN YOUR MIND! FEEL THE TRUTH OF THESE WORD RESONATING WITHIN. I GOT $50 BUCKS SAYS YOU CAN FEEL THE LOVE AND GOODNESS OF GODS WORDS RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ AND HEAR!

IF YOU ONLY HEAR FOR A WHILE WITH GREAT JOY BUT THEN YOU BEGIN TO HEAR CONTRADICTIONS AND DOCTRINES AND THOUGHTS THAT ARE CONTRARY…..LIES AND DECEPTIONS WILL COME IMMEDIATELY TO DESTROY THE TRUTH…AND SOMETIMES IT COMES FROM

HIGH RELIGIOUS PLACES…..SOME HOLD FAST SOME GIVE IN ……THIS IS THE TRUE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH…..NOT CAN YOU KEEP FROM DOING SOMETHING BAD OR GOOD…..THE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH COMES TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY THE TRUTH, FRESHLY PLANTED IN THE GARDEN HEART……DECEPTION HAS TO COME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE ONCE GROWN…DECEPTION CANNOT UPROOT THE TREE OF LIFE….IT WILL STAND FOREVER!! GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ….TK

tk

one question ok ;1Co 15:28 When he(Christ) has done this;

it says WHEN Paul talks in the future not in the past ,this is like may be 20 years after Christ dead,

so answer the question when is that WHEN ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre; ''When'' just means….''when''! Like,…when you go to the store….when is that?…when you do it!! When(at a certain time) a man hears the words of salvation from sin through Jesus from God….when he hears and believes….that is ''when his end of the “old” world is….when he accepts Jesus he is saved and made whole….! When is the gift of salvation….when you accept it! The words of God, the building of the Kingdom of God, the new birth and heaven(spirit words of God) and earth(your earthen body) come together(when you accept Jesus words) all this and more happen individually to each in his “time” or “when” he chooses to receive!!

The eternal word of God is a circle. No start and stop. There is a place of entry by faith, to begin ones individual journey, but no start or stop just jump in!

I have such a problem expressing my truth sometimes, so that others can understand me. Please always ask me anything of Jesus because as I write I learn also. Sometimes when I write I find I hear God/Jesus/the Spirit better than when I ''read'' only and my “ego mind” gets in the way. God bless you and wash us both clean with his words. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 08 2011,03:43)
    Pierre;  ''When'' just means….''when''!  Like,…when you go to the store….when is that?…when you do it!!  When(at a certain time) a man hears the words of salvation from sin through Jesus from God….when he hears and believes….that is ''when his end of the “old” world is….when he accepts Jesus he is saved and made whole….! When is the gift of salvation….when you accept it! The words of God, the building of the Kingdom of God, the new birth and heaven(spirit words of God) and earth(your earthen body) come together(when you accept Jesus words) all this and more happen individually to each in his “time” or “when” he chooses to receive!!

The eternal word of God  is a circle. No start and stop. There is a place of entry by faith, to begin ones individual journey, but no start or stop just jump in!

I have such a problem expressing my truth sometimes, so that others can understand me. Please always ask me anything of Jesus because as I write I learn also. Sometimes when I write I find I hear God/Jesus/the Spirit better than when I ''read'' only and my “ego mind” gets in the way. God bless you and wash us both clean with his words.  TK

tk

this is not a scriptural answer ,you are a story teller

WHEN is not yet accomplished and it still has to come “

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account