Labels, denominations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Well, alot of us don't care to be labeled or adhere to a denomination, but I think one would do some of us justice. Since we want to return to the simple Gospel and truth of the 1st century when Yeshua walked among us and the Books of the NT were written, we can call ourselves “1st Century Christians of the New Millenium” since this is the 1st century again :laugh:.

charity
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ July 19 2007,00:35)
    Well, alot of us don't care to be labeled or adhere to a denomination, but I think one would do some of us justice. Since we want to return to the simple Gospel and truth of the 1st century when Yeshua walked among us and the Books of the NT were written, we can call ourselves “1st Century Christians of the New Millenium” since this is the 1st century again  :laugh:.

There is one doctrine
    To make the things Invisible become visible
    That which is become over spiritual, in the invisible things, has no desire to obey and rise up, reins, and rebuild the waste of many generations, it has no love of Gods intentions and words that have been given by the fathers and prophets, told from the beginning , as he began to create what was invisible into the visible ,
    Such as the kingdom that once was begun, set on the statues and judgments of God
    Base on the Manifestation of its appearing to us. In the Place it was told to descend to, on the earth, for ever and ever
    In which it has been kept invisible, by un godly men, turning the Land of promise and inheritance removing it from what was made visible in one Man Christ, to Invisible again, removed, and awaiting the visible again

charity

Not3in1
    Participant

I was raised Assembly of God, then became Church of God/Abrahamic Faith. Now I attend the bible college of the Kitchen Table, and I doubt I will ever graduate!
    :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    We will love grasping more and more each day from the deep and wide treasure trove of scripture but it will keep us humble because we will never know it all in this life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account