Justaskin vrs worshippingjesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 461 through 468 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

The Holy Spirit is the active force of God…

It is given by God to Jesus to use as he wills, to give unto whom he desires, yeah, unto those chosen out of the world by God before the world began and given to Jesus.

And it does not speak of itself but only takes of that which is of Jesus (Given to him by God).

So the AUTHORITY of the Spirit is only that which is given to it by Jesus – Jesus is it's master – and as it's master, how can it by an equal God?

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 04 2011,13:36)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 04 2011,10:19)
    No one including Kathi is saying the Syriac should take  precedence over the inspired scriptures.  :)

I hope you come to MY defense with those same words when I'm pointing out the discrepancies between the words of scripture and the words of these people she's quoting.

Can I count on you to do this?

Sure if it is against the scriptures!

WJ

JA

The point of this thread is you claimed there is no Trinity in the Bible and I have shown you that each of the [3] having the definite article in one sentence from Jesus own words that those [3] the (definite article) Father, the (definite article) Son and the (definite article) Holy Spirit share a singular name. Matt 28:19

That is a Trinity! You have not proven your point that there is no Trinity in the Bible. All you are doing is creating diversions.

WJ

I have brought this discussion over here for Pierre and Princess form here

Quote (princess @ Aug. 16 2011,13:07)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 17 2011,01:20)

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 15 2011,17:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 16 2011,10:07)

Hi All

WJ asked Peirre…

Do you believe in the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit?

Perre said…

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 15 2011,15:40)
    WJ

yes I did answer that question

I do not believe

That was a complete misrepresentation!

Heres the rest of what Terrarica said in case you are blind!

I KNOW THAT GOD EXIST AND THAT HE HAS A SON CALLED JESUS CHRIST AND ALSO THE WORD OF GOD,

AND I DO UNDERSTAND THAT GODS SPIRIT HIS HOLY AND TRUTH

AND THAT I WILL NOT GO TO WORK AGAINST HIS HOLY TRUE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

this is the second time i answer your question

Shimmer

OK then that means that Peirre does believe in a “trinity” is that right?

There is no in between in my question.

His answer was not clear. If it was can you tell me what you think Pierre means when he said “I do not believe” and then gives an explanation that doesn't make sense or agree with those words?

Then I asked him to clarify what he meant by the words “I do not believe”.

Do you guys have anything to add to debate here other than constant attacks and insults?

WJ

Let's play Kathi,

Do you mean trinity as godheads that should be worship equally or do you mean belief of Father, Son and Spirit. without defining what each is?

Princess

It doesn't matter. If you believe in the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as sharing a singular name (Matt 28:19) then you believe in a trinity.

WJ

t8

JA had plenty of time to answer this thread before he was banned. Could you please note in the debates log that JA has conceded the point that there is “a trinity” spoken of in the Bible by Jesus own words in Matt 28:19?

This thread is now open to anyone that challenges the this point.

WJ

princess
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 17 2011,05:36)

Yes WJ it does to others, you just cannot spout such religious platitude and think that is a sufficent answer for some.

WJ, we have spoken about Mat 28.19 before, the verse is covered in contraversy, use a more solid reference, for the one you use is foolish to even consider discussing, you know this. Please, WJ, lets not start from the beginning we have had conversations before, tis not new to us in anyway.

By the by, I do hope your family is well, and the grandchildren are giving you wonderful memories and laughter, and just a tinsy bit of a hard time.

1. Do you mean trinity as godheads that should be worship equally or do you mean belief of Father, Son and Spirit. without defining what each is?

2. You state, similiar name, your names for your gods are
    God/Jesus/Holy Spirit
    the names are not similiar whatsoever. Or do you have another theory or conclusion to the matter.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 07 2011,14:20)
    JA

The point of this thread is you claimed there is no Trinity in the Bible and I have shown you that each of the [3] having the definite article in one sentence from Jesus own words that those [3] the (definite article) Father, the (definite article) Son and the (definite article) Holy Spirit share a singular name. Matt 28:19

That is a Trinity! You have not proven your point that there is no Trinity in the Bible. All you are doing is creating diversions.

WJ

wj

there is not trinity ,never was one and never will be

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 17 2011,05:40)
    t8

JA had plenty of time to answer this thread before he was banned. Could you please note in the debates log that JA has conceded the point that there is “a trinity” spoken of in the Bible by Jesus own words in Matt 28:19?

This thread is now open to anyone that challenges the this point.

WJ

That is not so… The Holy Spirit is not a person…. It is the Spirit of Jehovah God….. And Jehovah God is Jesus Father's name alone….

Psa 83:18 That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

Psa 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jehovah, and rejoice before him.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

And the LORD Jehovah is above all

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Cr 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

1Cr 8:6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

1Cr 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Deu 4:35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he [is] God; [there is] none else beside him.

Deu 6:4 ¶ Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

The trinity doctrine is a man made doctrine and not of God…. It ws Quintus Septimus Florence Tertullian who first came up with it in the third century….Unfortunately I did teach our four Children that doctrine, since we where in the CAtholic Church then…..
    Peace Irene

Viewing 8 posts - 461 through 468 (of 468 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account