Joseph, Jesus’ father? Crazy people would believe this!

• This topic has 461 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jodi.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Do you realize you are calling God a Liar, when he said “he alone and by himself,” created the earth and everything in it? 

How bold are you,  to call Jesus’ and our , “Only” true God”,  a “Liar”.  Do you have any idea what hurt that can bring down on you? 

My advice to you is to “repent” , may God the Father  and savior of all,  including Jesus, grant you repentance , while there is still time.

Peace and love to you and yours………gene

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

You

You say that the “Jesus (THE WORD) was GOD not in personnality but in infinity.”.

Are you saying that he had the nature of God as opposed to being God?

Me

Yes, He had the nature of God as opposed to being THE GOD Because there onely ONE true Living God, AND THIS IS THE FATHER.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean….do those who have the Spirit of God in them also have the “nature” of God in them also as Jesus did?

Peace and love to you and yours……..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Good question

What God wants for us to have his Spirit, his character. We are human and we cannot have the nature of God …. Make no mistake about it.
    To participate in the divine nature is to commune through our spirit with His Spirit.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

One word can have different meanings and it is the surrounding context and other given truths from passages that establishes the correct meaning that is to be applied. 

DIA,

1. through
    a. of place
    1. with
    2. in
     b. of time
    1. throughout
    2. during
    C. of means
    1. by the means of

2. through
    a. the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
    1. by reason of
    2. on account of
    3. because of for this reason
    4. therefore
    5. on this account

YHVH made all things ALONE/Himself by reason of Jesus and for Jesus to then inherit dominion over it all. 

YHVH set up the throne of David by reason of Jesus and for Jesus to inherit for evermore. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean….if I then have his (God’s”) “nature” by his Spirit, given to me,  which gives me, “the love of God” ,  shed around in my heart, “please tell me how would that make me “any” different then Jesus? 

Or haven’t you ever read, “as he is so are we in this world”. And again, 

Eph 4:13…..Till we “all” come in the unity of the “Faith”, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a “perfect” man, unto the measure of the stature of the “fulness” of Christ: (the anointed one). 

Now again Berean in what way is Jesus any different then we are humanely speaking ? ,  Other then his “appointed”  Glory?,   Afforded him way before he ever came into his “only” existence?

Jesus is my human brother in the family of God the Father, placed over us by our , “his and my” God, and “his and my” Heavenly Father?

I do not seperate Jesus from my human exactness, in every way , my potential is exactly the same as his was and is. , we both have “one” true God and Father,  We both believe him , and , worship him in Spirit and truth.  Just “one” God “in” all and “through” all. 

I do not preach the “DOCTRINES OF SEPERATION”,   like Satan and his ministers do. 

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

I mean by nature of God not his Spirit or his character or what he is spiritually speaking BUT THE NATURE OF HIS PHYSICAL PERSON IF I CAN SPEAK OUT THUS. This is the nature I was talking about that we cannot have.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..A physical persons aperance has  nothing to do with the nature in them.  Those who have the “nature ” of God the Father are those who have  his Anointing Spirit in them, as Jesus did. God and his nature are one and so is everyone who has his Spirit “nature” in them also, thecare one with God , who have his Spirit “in” them, they are the sons of God. “exactly” as Jesus is. 

May God bless you to come to understand this Berean.

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Do you even believe that God the Father is a person?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..I do believe he is a being that does exist, and is the “only” creator of all that exists.  I personally have never seen God, But I know he exists by him answering my prayers and he has directly spoken to me several times in my life.

Berean the problem with many is they look at the Word “faith” more like a supasition, like I supose there is a God because of what I heard or what someone told me,  but the word Faith, according to scripture is “the evidence” of thing not seen, the substance hoped for. Another words we need to ask ourselves what “proofs” do we have?  Each person has to have his own Proof, given him from God himself, inorder to have “true” Faith,  IMO.

The parable of the unjust judge is a good example of what gives true Faith .  It’s our personal relationship with God the Father that produces real Faith. We must each have our own evidence in us, that gives us “true” Faith.

“those who seek God “must believe that he is, and is a rewarder of them that “deligantly” seek him. “,  ask, knock, seek, from a sincere heart,  and you shall find him, I believe he is more then willing to prove to us all he actually does exist brother, and cares about us all. 

Yes Berean I certainly do believe he exists, as the “only” true God.  He is our and Jesus’  heavenly Father, exactly as Jesus told us. 

Berean
    Participant

Gene

In Hebrews 1 we read about Jesus

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

In Colossians 1

[14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    [15] Who is the image of the invisible God, …

From THIS two passages , WE Can see That the Son of God WAS/IS not a mère man.

AND WHEN WE read….in THIS passage OF Hebrews 1

….and upholding all things by the word of his power,(v.3) 

Do You think That a mere man Can

UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER ???

Berean
    Participant

AND Colossians1:17

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

BEFORE ALL THINGS….

THE SON OF GOD WAS EXISTING BEFORE ALL THINGS…

DO YOU REALIZE GENE…???

Jodi
    Participant

Berean,

YHVH made man in His own IMAGE. 

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, for as much as he is the image and glory of God..

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU:

Do You think That a mere man Can

UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER ???

ME: 

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: FOR God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 

Deut 18:18 I will RAISE them up a Prophet FROM AMONG their BRETHREN, like unto thee, and will put MY WORDS in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them,When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 6:63 It is the Spirit that quickeneth (makes life); the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

Berean,

The glory is all to YHVH because of His Spirit, man obtains glory when he obtains that Spirit. 

Jesus was anointed with that Spirit not by measure and upon being raised from the dead he received it again according to a promise. By that Spirit upon Jesus he spoke YHVH’s word and it was powerful, by that word he could heal, he could raise the dead even. 

The WORD of Jesus’ power was God’s Spirit dwelling in him. 

Jesus was a MAN, but no ordinary mere MAN, ONLY HE WAS BEGOTTEN OF THE SPIRIT OF YHVH WITHOUT MEASURE, THEN SENT OUT INTO THE WORLD, doing all things in the name of YHVH, because that which he spoke were not his words they were YHVH’S WORDS. 

Your doctrine just doesn’t even make any sense at all.

You say he emptied himself of his glory, but scripture says that the people beheld his glory, the glory of him who was filled will grace and truth, which IS God’s word of Isaiah 11 made true in the flesh. 

Your doctrine doesn’t even make any sense at all.

You want to give power to Jesus because he left heaven leaving his glory behind to become a half-breed with his own power??… though Jesus said he could do nothing of himself, and all the great things that he performed he had declared it was because YHVH’s Spirit was upon him, an anointing.  

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,  again you are doing exactly what Satan wants you to do, preach a Jesus that is “different” then we are.

Can’t you understand Jesus did not preach the power of “his” word but it is God the Father who uphold “all things by the power of “his” word”  you not remembering  what Jesus said ,  “the son of man can do “NOTHING” of himself,  and again, “the words I am telling you are “NOT” MY WORDS.  If they weren’t his words then whose words were they? , “God the  Fathers words”.

Bereanm  can’t you see how far Satan’s lies about Jesus being different then we are has “Infected you and others here’s  thinking”?  

I have good NEWS for you, you are “exactly”  as Jesus was in every way, you also was made a “little” lower the the angels to taste death, you also are crowned with Glory and honourm all thing are to be put under your feet. exactly as it is for Jesus now, it will be for us later.  He  is the “first” born into the kingdom of God “NOT’ THE LAST ONE”.  HE IS THE FIRST OF “MANY”.  Don’t let Satan make you think youcare any different then You brother Jesus?  Satan would love you to think that,  like nearly all Chretsendom does.  

Don’t let Satan rob us of the Glory, God the Father has prepared for us all.  Cast those false teachings away from you and start over with the truth, about who Jesus really is. And you will gain the hope that God has prepared for us all, from the very beginning of his human creation.

Berean
    Participant

Jodi,

You

You say he emptied himself of his glory, but scripture says that the people beheld his glory, the glory of him who was filled will grace and truth, which IS God’s word of Isaiah 11 made true in the flesh.

Me

2: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it was no theft to be equal with God:

all eauton ekenwsen morfhn doulou labwn en omoiwmati anqrwpwn genomenoV
    2: 7 But he made no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

ekenwsen:

Kenow
    Kenoo
    ken-o’-o

of kenoV – kenos 2756; render empty, that is to say (figuratively) lower, neutralize, falsify: – render (without effect, without reputation, null), be in vain.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Berean,  again you are doing exactly what Satan wants you to do, preach a Jesus that is “different” then we are.

Strawman argument. Berean, myself, and others are not denying that he came in the flesh, lived as a man, was of the seed of David, etc.

If this is your counter argument, then you guys have lost.

Of course you didn’t just lose now, but years ago when you started attacking the truth and scriptures regarding the origin of the man from Nazareth.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

You separate Paul’s words trying to say that he is speaking of separate instances, all the while ignoring clear given truths from other passages that show such is not possible.

There existed no Son, God promised there would be a Son, “I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.” 1 Chronicles 17

There existed no firstborn, God promised there would be a firstborn,Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.” Psalms 89

Romans 8:29 For WHOM he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Go READ Isaiah 45 again, YHVH speaks of His Sons, He declares He created all things Himself, He declares His purpose for creation, and He speaks of our savior who he is. THEN apply the clear given truth to Colossians 1. 

As said, Paul does not speak in Colossians 1 of separate instances. 

14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

18 He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might come to have first place in everything.

Paul is speaking of the SAME, not two different instances of there being made a firstborn, not a pre-existing firstborn and then a firstborn from the dead.

The firstborn from the dead was raised as a firstborn of all creation, who IS the image of the invisible God. 

17 He himself is before all things (pas), and in him all things hold together.

18 He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might come to have first place in everything (pas).

Paul is speaking of the SAME, not two instances of made having first place in all things, the firstborn from the dead is he who is before all things including being head of the body, as God’s plan from the beginning was that Jesus WOULD COME to have first place in everything.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

He who was made perfect being obedient in suffering became the author of eternal salvation, thus all things are held together in him.  All things are held together in him who presents us holy. All things are held together in him who made peace. All things hold together in him who reconciled all things. 

Berean, all things are not held together because Jesus pre-existed.

All things are held together because of the man who shed his blood, who did so out of obedience where that obedience was because he had been called to righteousness, having YHVH Spirit upon him able to direct all his ways, specifically so that he would deliver captives, set us at liberty from our sins. 

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives,

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

What Jesus did was empty himself of his own will, render his will to be null and void. 

No reputation, he wasn’t doing his own will, he declared that he was following only God’s will, he rendered his own will as invalid/null, useless.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

I pulled this from the other thread and have fixed it for you!

Out of brethren Jesus was chosen to receive God’s Spirit without measure to be for a light, sent out into the world being in the form of God, the “brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person”.

Though he received the Spirit and power of God and though it not robbery to be equal to God he declared that he could do nothing of himself.

He followed not his own will, he rendered his own will null and void/useless, he only obeyed the Father’s will, taking on the form of a servant.

He was made in the likeness of man, for even though he knew no sin, God made him to be sin for us.

He was found in fashion as a man when he was numbered with transgressors.

Though he was not worthy of death he humbled himself being obedient unto death, even death of the cross.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account