John 1

• This topic has 259 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Ed J.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……….being called a word of something does (NOT) equate those words as YOUR Words. Jesus Spoke to us God's Words not His words. Just believe what he said> “the word i am telling you are (NOT) (MY) Words.” remember him saying that?, now the question is do you really believe what Jesus said? and again, God spoke to us through the prophets has in these latter days spoken to us through a son. Now what the difference , this is the difference the Prophets did not have the Fullness of GOD (IN) them, son were not considered sons of GOD as Jesus was when he became a son of GO:D at the Jordan river, we also are considered son of GOD by that same anointing given us, this anointing is the (seed ) of God implanted (into) us as it was Jesus also. Jesus being called a Son of God in (NO WAY) means he is any (DIFFERENT) then we are in any way. We to are son of the living GOD just as Jesus was and is. Separating Jesus (exact) likeness from us is wrong Mike. It creates the Spirit (intellect) of the Antichrist as John talked about.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ July 29 2010,13:06)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 27 2010,19:12)
    Hi Irene,
    Jesus came from his conception in his mother.
    The Spirit of Christ came from Heaven.
    That Word is Of God and is God.

Interesting, could you speak further on this please, or point me to another page or something, thank you

Hi Shimmer,

I believe I can help you here!

1Peter 1:10-12 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched
    diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching
    what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify,
    when it(The Spirit) testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that
    should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us
    they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have
    preached the gospel unto you with the HolySpirit sent down from heaven;
    which things the angels desire to look into. (Hebrews 2:5 / Hebrews 11:40)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Should we be satisfied with traditional teachings that rely on inference?
    Dig deeper.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 29 2010,12:56)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 28 2010,16:24)
    Hi MB,
    By the same token which verse says Jesus is the Word?

Are you serious Nick?

Irene has answered this enough times for you already.  How do you come to think the one called “Word of God” in Rev, a book John wrote before he wrote his gospel, is not “the Word” in John 1?

mike

Hi Mike,

You seem to have a lot of trouble understanding “Rev.19:11-21” is talking about The “HolySpirit”; but I can help!

Father: The Word = HolySpirit                
                                   Isaiah means: (YHVH=63) “Ya is Savior”
                                                        (Click Here)

Isaiah 63:2-10 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel(Jer.4:30), and thy garments like him
    that treadeth in the winefat? I (HolySpirit) have trodden the winepress alone (Rev.19:15);
    and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample
    them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments(Rev.19:13), and I will
    stain all my raiment
    . For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
    And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine
    own arm brought salvation unto me(Job.40:10-14); and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the
    people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength(Ez.28:9) to
    the earth. I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to
    all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which
    he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving-
    kindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Savior.
    In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his
    pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and
    vexed his
    HolySpirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he(HolySpirit) fought against them

The “HolySpirit” is indeed “The Word”; does this information help you(Mike) to understand now? (Mark 4:12)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 27:4-5)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ July 29 2010,15:24)
    Hi Mike,

You seem to have a lot of trouble understanding “Rev.19:11-21” is talking about The “HolySpirit”; but I can help!

Hi Ed,

And you have trouble following you logic through to the end. If the Word was God's holy spirit, and Jesus was God's holy spirit manifested, then how could Jesus say he would send the holy spirit as a helper?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 30 2010,15:12)

Hi Mike,

Hi Ed,

And you have trouble following you logic through to the end.  If the Word was God's holy spirit, and Jesus was God's holy spirit manifested, then how could Jesus say he would send the holy spirit as a helper?

mike

Hi Mike,

The identity of יהוה=26 is GOD=26 spoken as YÄ=26
    The “Tree of Life”=101 is “GOD”=26, because 101 is the 26Th Prime Number!

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the HolySpirit, whom the Father will send in my name,
    he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance,
    whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
    even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 30 2010,15:12)

Hi Mike,

Hi Ed,

And you have trouble following you logic through to the end.  If the Word was God's holy spirit, and Jesus was God's holy spirit manifested, then how could Jesus say he would send the holy spirit as a helper?

mike

Hi Mike,

(פסח = 148)    
                         The Passover = 148
                                   74 + 74 = 148

Upon Jesus=74 death: Lucifer=74 was extracted from “The Godhead”. (Isaiah 14:19-20)
    “God The Father” resurrects Jesus. (Gal.1:1) Jesus then returns to Heaven. (Acts 1:5-9)

Pentecost=117
                              (Click Here)

Now to answer your question as to what happened at “Pentecost”…
    Jesus=74 then sends the “Spirit of God”=117 in behalf of “God The Father”=117 to all the believers in God. (John 14:26)
    The LORD JEHOVAH=151 sent “Jesus Christ”=151 back with the “HolySpirit”=151 in behalf of the Believers! (John 15:26)

FEAST OF BOOTHS=151
                              (Click Here)

Since we are now in the “Feast of Booths”=151 also called
    “Feast of Tabernacles”=151, you should understand this! (John 14:23)

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Answer my question in plain English, Ed. :)

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 01 2010,01:22)
    Answer my question in plain English, Ed.  :)

mike

Hi Mike,

After Jesus returned to Heaven, Jesus then sends the “Spirit of God”
    in behalf of “God The Father” to all the believers in God. The LORD JEHOVAH
    sends “Jesus Christ” back with the “HolySpirit” in behalf of the Believers! (John 14:23)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 01 2010,01:35)

mike

Hi Mike,

sends “Jesus Christ” back with the “HolySpirit” in behalf of the Believers! (John 14:23)

God bless

Okay, that's what I thought you believed, but I wasn't sure.

So, when Jesus was still on earth telling his disciples he would ask that the Father send a helper, he was really saying:

“I will request the Father send me back to help you guys”?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 01 2010,03:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 01 2010,01:35)

mike

Hi Mike,

God bless

Okay, that's what I thought you believed, but I wasn't sure.

So, when Jesus was still on earth telling his disciples he would ask that the Father send a helper, he was really saying:

mike

Hi Mike,

YHVH God is One. Does giving you an emboldened trail help you to see what I'm saying?

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they
    also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. (John 14:23)
    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 01 2010,04:12)
    Hi Mike,

YHVH God is One. Does giving you an emboldened trail help you to see what I'm saying?

No Ed,

Answering my direct questions is what will lead me to take it a step further and scripturally show you how you are misunderstanding the scriptures themselves.

So…….could you answer my last direct question with a direct answer?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 01 2010,04:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 01 2010,04:12)
    Hi Mike,

No Ed,

Answering my direct questions is what will lead me to take it a step further and scripturally show you how you are misunderstanding the scriptures themselves.

So…….could you answer my last direct question with a direct answer?

mike

Hi Mike,

1Peter 1:10-11 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently,
    who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching
    what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify,
    when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
    Exodus 33:14: And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Ed,

This is my question from before:

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 02 2010,05:28)
    Hi Ed,

This is my question from before:

mike

Hi Mike,

Why make assumptions as to what Jesus might have thought or said? (Mark 14:36)
    Your question is an 'invalid' question as is requires speculation to answer it!
    Jesus came back in Spirit Form (with HolySpirit) on the day of Pentecost.
    (John 14:23 / Matt.16:28 / Luke 9:27 / Matt.26:64) (Click Here)

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Matt.16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall
    not taste of death
    , till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here,
    which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Matt.26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said:
    nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye (Caiaphas) see the Son of man
    sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 02 2010,15:30)
    Hi Mike,

Hi Ed,

I too can just paste a whole bunch of scriptures. That doesn't help much in our discussion, because you're not saying how you think each scripture supports your view.

My question is why Jesus, who WAS the holy spirit according to you, would say he would SEND the holy spirit?

Doesn't that seem odd? If you were standing amongst some people who needed help understanding numbers, would you say, “I have to leave now, but I will send Ed J to help you?”

Does that make sense to you?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 04 2010,15:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 02 2010,15:30)
    Hi Mike,

Hi Ed,

I too can just paste a whole bunch of scriptures.  That doesn't help much in our discussion, because you're not saying how you think each scripture supports your view.

1) (A)My question is why Jesus, who WAS the holy spirit according to you, (B)would say he would SEND the holy spirit?

2) Doesn't that seem odd?  If you were standing amongst some people who needed help understanding numbers, would you say, “I have to leave now, but I will send Ed J to help you?”

Does that make sense to you?

mike

Hi Mike,

I'm glad your trying to understand. But keep trying despite certain difficulties.

1) A. I said the HolySpirit was “in” Jesus. (John 1:33-34 / Acts 10:38)
        B. He send the HolySpirit back after returning to Hesven. (Acts 1:5 / Acts 2:4)

2) The vessel had to be cleansed for the “HolySpirit' to indwell. (Isaiah 64:5-6 / John 1:29)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 04 2010,16:30)
    A. I said the HolySpirit was “in” Jesus. (John 1:33-34 / Acts 10:38)

Okay Ed,

So if the holy spirit is IN Jesus, then it can't actually BE Jesus, right?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

To add to the topic:
    Isnt it also strange that

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
      John1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      Gensis1:2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  
      John1:2The same was in the beginning with God. (3)All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
      Genesis1:3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    John1:4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
      Genesis1:4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
      John1:5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
      Gensis1:5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

I tried to put them side by side, but i obvousily failed at doing that.

But its strange that it starts out both about the beginning,
    than about what was made,
    than about the light,
    and than the darkness

Does this mean anything?

RokkaMan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 06 2010,14:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 04 2010,16:30)
    A. I said the HolySpirit was “in” Jesus. (John 1:33-34 / Acts 10:38)

Okay Ed,

So if the holy spirit is IN Jesus, then it can't actually BE Jesus, right?

mike

God is seven spirits…he clearly seperates his spirits and they act according to his will.

——-

When do you see God exacting his wrath and mercy simultaneously?

……

You don't…it's either or…

The Father, in my understanding is YHVH in totality.

Jesus not only is YHVH taking on the role of a Son….but Jesus is The Word of God (the spirit of God revealed, eternal life, and love)…combined or manifested in human flesh.

This role of God was to reconcile us back to YHVH.
    Reconcile us by redirecting our hearts and minds to him, instead of vain works, as the OT supported.

The Holy Spirit is God's wisdom and guidance…it's the discerning spirit of God that guides us in truth and light.

So Jesus being a a fraction of YHVH's 7 spirits manifested in flesh, was later filled with YHVH's spirit of wisdom and truth.
    In which The Fullness of the DEITY dwelled within him.

This same spirit fills us, and guides us to the truths of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 260 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account