Jesus, Michael?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 532 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

I'm wondering how you would comment to this, Cindy?

I can anwer you this way. Jesus was only the literal Son of God, born of God, not created by any other then came forth from the Fathee. While all others were created by the Son.
    Proverbs 8:22 The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
    Before His works of old,
    I have been established from everlasting,
    Before the hills I was brought forth…..
    End of story.
    Peace and Love Irene

david
    Participant

Hi David,
    You are far from the subject of the thread which is the claim by JWs that Michael is Jesus.
    You cannot find any verses to support it and perhaps that is why you drifted away.

–feb 19, 11:45, Nick.

Are you serious, Nick?

If every time someone accuses me of believing Jesus is Michael, after I explain why I believe this, what do YOU say Nick?

Yes, the first thing they (and you will) do is explain that Jesus is not an angel.

That is your main argument.  I thought we'd start there.  
    AND YET YOU SAY I AM OFF TOPIC???
    It's also interesting (and Nick as usual) in that you haven't commented on, answered or even acknowledged any of my comments.

And Nick, YOU of all people are NEVER allowed to tell me I am off topic.  You are the worst at this, (and should be an example, as the moderator.)
    I have asked T8 to have you removed from a certain thread because of this.  I'm certain he won't.  Your actions are almost comical and definitely surreal.

GUESS WHAT NICK?  IF SPEAKING ABOUT HOW JESUS ISN'T AN ANGEL IS OFF TOPIC, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WHEN I ACTUALLY DO START EXPLAINING WHY WE BELEIVE THIS.  At that point, you will be the one bringing this up, again and again.
    And at that point, I'm going to say over and over and over and over again:  “Can you please stay on topic Nick.”  

It's all I'm going to say at that point, and I'll continue to post a link to this page….

remarkable.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Do you have one verse that says Jesus is Michael so we can test it as you showed we should?
    Not even one?

david
    Participant

Hi David,
    Do you have one verse that says Jesus is Michael so we can test it as you showed we should?
    Not even one?

Have you ever used this line on the people who believe in the trinity? If it worked, we could end all these trinity discussions.
    The truth is Nick, if you wanted a sentence in the Bible that says “Jesus is Michael” you won't find one–nor will you find one specific sentence for each of your beliefs.

If we are told:
    1.Nick is a moderator.
    2. Moderators have special privileges.

These two facts mean that I know “Nick has special privileges.”

But neither statement said that. Do you think it is magic how I cam to that correct conclusion? As a doctor, I have to assume you have some math skills/logical thinking capabilities.

If your argument that it doesn't specifically say it, so we might as well not discuss it, then I expect you will be leaving this forum, as you'll have nothing to discuss.

david

(If there was a scripture that said: “God is a trinity” or “God is not a trinity” the truth is, even this would not suffice most.)

david
    Participant

Secondly scripture calls Jesus an angel.–T8.

This would seem to be the heart of this issue. Why do you avoid it at all costs Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    T8 would tell you his words are not scripture.
    Is this your best evidence?

david
    Participant

Any time Nick intervenes in a thread you know where it is headed –  off subject and into the things you describe.  That's Nick.  Near as I can tell always has been!

–seeking.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….t=2232;

So, it's not just me.  I didn't think so. Nick, why do you think people perceive you this way? Could there be any truth to the fact that I have made this accusation of you some 187 times in the past few years, with no response from you denying it?

And so, if it is true, why do you do this? Do you feel you are more important than others?
    Do you feel we must answer your questions, but never you, ours?

Um, no.  He said those words and then quoted several scriptures.  If you'd just read my posts and every now and then respond to them, I wouldn't have to continually repeat things.  Why not go back a few pages and respond to any of my posts, or T8's words?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 23 2009,09:49)

Any time Nick intervenes in a thread you know where it is headed –  off subject and into the things you describe.  That's Nick.  Near as I can tell always has been!

–seeking.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….t=2232;

So, it's not just me.  I didn't think so.  Nick, why do you think people perceive you this way?  Could there be any truth to the fact that I have made this accusation of you some 187 times in the past few years, with no response from you denying it?

And so, if it is true, why do you do this?  Do you feel you are more important than others?
    Do you feel we must answer your questions, but never you, ours?

Um, no.  He said those words and then quoted several scriptures.  If you'd just read my posts and every now and then respond to them, I wouldn't have to continually repeat things.  Why not go back a few pages and respond to any of my posts, or T8's words?

Ok..here is a question for David and pwople who believe this…

What is GOD's sons name NOW…

People who believe this…such as David…believe…this:

Michael= GOD's sons' name before coming to earth

Jesus= GOD's sons name while on earth

So what is his name now?

david
    Participant

Do you really not know the answer? If you even knew why we believed this, you'd have to know the answer.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    So the WE you mention here does not include Jesus or the apostles or prophets as they never said this, but just a bunch of carnal men?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 26 2009,10:31)
    Do you really not know the answer?  If you even knew why we believed this, you'd have to know the answer.

just checking….

david
    Participant

Hi david,
    So the WE you mention here does not include Jesus or the apostles or prophets as they never said this, but just a bunch of carnal men?

No, I assume the ones who wrote it, also knew it, Nick. That's usually the case.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    So it is not written but you still teach this stuff?
    Why?

david
    Participant

Nick, can Jesus be called a malwakh? (angel/messenger–same word).

T8 and others assert that he obviously is called such in scripture. Can you just answer that one question?

I don't think you will. You never answer my questions. Is Jesus a Malwakh?

david
    Participant

Hi david,
    So it is not written but you still teach this stuff?
    Why?

Oh, we're back to the crazy making stuff up. Fine. I'll play too.

But Nick, if you agree Jesus is an angel, then how could you say he is not the arch (chief) angel?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    So angel can be messenger.
    So one verse possibly says Jesus is a messenger and thus you call him the angel Michael.
    You lost me somewhere.

david
    Participant

Hi david,
    So angel can be messenger.

yes, I guess you could say “malwahk can be malwahk.”

So one verse possibly says Jesus is a messenger and thus you call him the angel Michael.

First, there are several verses that show specifically that Jesus was God's primary, chief, arch messenger, the Word, who came to tell, not his own thoughts, but God's thoughts, God's message. There are several scriptures that indicate this, not one.

And no, of course YOU purposefully missed a step or two.

I see you never answered my question. “can Jesus be called a malwakh?”

It's pretty much a yes or no question. Not a lot of typing involved. 3 seconds of your life. Why can't you answer this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    What about testing by the system you gave us.
    All this devious logic is unhelpful

david
    Participant

Yes, I know, that is why I'd love to discuss the scriptures, starting with the ones that talk about Jesus being an angel.  But, given your skill at eluding and not answering and simply avoiding questions, how am I to even know if you believe Jesus is an angel?

Secondly scripture calls Jesus an angel.“–T8.

This would seem to be the heart of this issue.  Why do you avoid it at all costs Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Where does scripture say he is an angel?

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 532 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account