Jesus IS the MESSIAH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 457 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    You admitted you are a peacock.
    All show and glory?
    Surely not.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2008,19:43)
    Hi Stu,
    You admitted you are a peacock.
    All show and glory?
    Surely not.

Nick I think you would do better if you stopped trying to do gods work in every single thread after every comment and concentrated a little more. Can I suggest you go back and read the posts leading up to here? You seem to have missed something critical.

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    ACTS 3
    17And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jn12
    John 12:34
    The crowd then answered Him, “We have heard out of the Law that the Christ is to remain forever; and how can You say, 'The Son of Man must be lifted up'? Who is this Son of Man?”

Nothing has changed

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2008,14:48)
    Hi,
    ACTS 3
    17And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Show us which OT prophets spoke of Jesus. Just listing NT verses does not match him with the supposed prophecies.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kj,
    Do you own searching?

kejonn
    Participant

Already have and came up empty. Was wondering if you knew anything?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kj,
    Throw your net on the other side.

kejonn
    Participant

I threw it on four sides. No fish…and no fulfilled prophecies beyond riding a donkey (or two of them in Matthew).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    If that is all you want to find then this thread will no longer interest you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    ALL the prophets spoke of him

Luke 24:27
    Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Acts 3:24
    “And likewise, all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and his successors onward, also announced these days.

Acts 10:43
    “Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.”

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2008,22:24)
    Hi KJ,
    If that is all you want to find then this thread will no longer interest you.

This thread IS about proving Jesus is the Messiah, right? Then you should be listing such evidence, not just attacking those who question.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    No attack.
    But this is a thread for seekers of truth
    If you have no interest in searching anymore why would you remain in this thread?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,15:54)
    Hi KJ,
    No attack.
    If you have no interest in searching anymore why would you remain in this thread?

kejonn is one of the few asking searching questions here. I can't remember the last time you or t8 did any actual genuine questioning.

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    We moderate.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 16 2008,22:54)
    Hi KJ,
    No attack.

Because you said people are seeking the truth. You're “truth” requires that one must have “blind faith” and ignore the many prophecies Jesus never even came close to fulfilling. Thus, what you call “truth”

“The truth is what you believe”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Did you think you needed all knowledge before you could accept truth?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    When the voice spoke to Jesus from the heavens would you have been among those who heard just thunder?

Jn12
    28Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

29The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.

30Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,21:18)
    Hi Stu,
    We moderate.

You have a very interesting working definition of the word moderate. Don't moderators on most online fora stay in the background and occasionally intervene in practical matters or in cases of posters disregarding forum rules, in the manner of your 'heaven' identity? You also post under personal identities and those posts are indistinguishable from those of any other non-moderator.

Is this moderation that you do just telling people answers they need? Are our discussions here just for filling in the time until you can get around to giving us the final and definitive answer to every question? If it turns out you are right every time then I suppose it would be appropriate to criticise others for not searching for truth (from you). Do the two of you know everything?

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    I came here as a bible student, and my first post was in the Salvation thread, and I still am enamored of truth. I have so much to learn and time is short so being given a role of moderator has not changed my approach. I squeeze the orange pretty hard to extract all the juice possible so that I can be of some use to other searchers.

Perhaps it is selfish of me but some do seem to enjoy being challenged.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 457 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account