Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi

the greatest mistake people make wen reading the bible ,is taking in account only one book in it,
    the scriptures are but one set,and whatever you try to explain as to be in line with the entire book

but almost all do not fallow that rule,because it would canceled out there believes as being true,
    so the reason why they do not fallow that rule becomes obvious and it is for there personal interest.
    definitely not for God s glory,if it was for God s glory there would be only one christian group ,but there are hundreds of them.this is Balaam and Balak story.

1Pe 2:16 Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.

1Pe 5:2 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve

2Pe 2:17 These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them.
    2Pe 2:18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error

2Pe 2:19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him.

not forgetting the secte of Nicolaides

what we know to be truth is one thing ,what we understand for sure to be true is another.

Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain

Pierre

karmarie
    Participant

Ter,

The Bible is to gain knowledge, accurate knowledge. The rest is spiritual. The world will pass away, but Gods word never does. Written in our hearts and minds see. In prayer many things can be revealed to people more understanding gained just from asking and trusting.

karmarie
    Participant

and I found another verse further to my post a few pages back..

2 Thessalonian1:7
    “.. the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire,

On 2nd Peter 3..
    http://www.searchgodsword.org/com….ter=003

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ May 31 2010,10:42)
    Ter,

The Bible is to gain knowledge, accurate knowledge. The rest is spiritual. The world will pass away, but Gods word never does. Written in our hearts and minds see. In prayer many things can be revealed to people more understanding gained just from asking and trusting.

K

you right ,do you know why the scriptures are call the living word of God??

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ter, because it gives us life. A new life. I think?

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ May 30 2010,19:28)
    Hi George. You also said,

If a prophecy is given in one book, does it carry more weight if it is repeated in another?

This is what the Bible says will happen in the very end.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

And this is what the Bible says also.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

If you follow world events on the News, you would know we are not to far from that to happen.

Yes I can see that on the news, (though I havent seen the news just recently) last time I looked Iran and other countries were all wanting to attack Isreal so I dont discount what your saying.

I just dont understand it because it seemed to me that because the Jews with the Gentiles became one in Christ, I cant see how that fits in with the modern state of Isreal because everything changed since Christ? The kingdom became heavenly not eathly? Jesus will meet his People in the air and wont it seems set foot on earth.

According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
    After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
    —1 Thess. 4:15-17

Where did Jesus say he went to prepare a place?

Sorry about the long posts.

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jhn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Karmarie, God, through Abraham, created a nation for himself by which he intended to teach all nations how to live God's way; they failed.
    When Jesus came the first time he said.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

He even instructed the disciples by saying this,

Mat 10:5 ¶ These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God was given his people one last chance before he brought in the gentiles.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

When Paul says “we” will be “changed” and meet Christ in the “air”, you have to understand that
    FIRST: “WE” does not mean everybody, it refers to the saints only, those that gave their live for Jesus.

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

SECOND: those saints that are still alive when he returns will be changed instantly “after” their death, meaning, they wont have to spent any time waiting for their change in the grave.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means, being alive.

THIRD: meeting Christ in the air does not mean way up their somewhere. Air simply refers to the spirit world, Jesus tried to explain to Nicodemus what a spirit is like, John 3:5-8.

And yes, Jesus will reign on the earth.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Hi George.

So if you heard Jesus had returned or you saw Jesus return from the sky and he sat and ruled from Jerusalem, would you believe its him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You have your private interpretations but would you expect us to accept them?

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 01 2010,11:05)
    Hi George.

So if you heard Jesus had returned or you saw Jesus return from the sky and he sat and ruled from Jerusalem, would you believe its him?

No, because no human will be able to see Jesus in his glorified body.

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Could you look at the sun on a cloudless day?
    That was what caused Paul to become blind when Jesus appeared to him.

Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Georg

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 01 2010,12:19)
    Hi Georg,
    You have your private interpretations but would you expect us to accept them?

Did Jesus force the unbelievers to believe him?
    Ignorance has kept many in the dark.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You are not specially anointed so that you can interpret scripture one verse at a time are you?

There are none of those.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 01 2010,12:41)
    Hi Georg,
    You are not specially anointed so that you can interpret scripture one verse at a time are you?

There are none of those.

Bark, bark, but no bite.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    No bite because there is still time for you to wake up before his return.
    Your understandings are based on weak logic, thin and unsubstantiated by scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ May 31 2010,16:08)
    Hi Ter, because it gives us life. A new life. I think?

K
    yes it give us the road to Christ and Christ give us the way to God and God will give live to the true worshipers.

so the scriptures are the word of God ,if you believe that then just fallow what is written and pray for understanding,because it is trough the spirit of Christ that you may find the the truth of God. not trough men

Pierre

karmarie
    Participant

I agree Ter. Well said.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ April 22 2010,07:04)

Quote (Ed J @ April 17 2010,09:42)

Quote (thethinker @ April 17 2010,07:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2010,06:13)
    Hi Georg,
    When Jesus has ruled 1000 years then the second resurrection takes place and all outside of him who have ever lived face judgement-from Sodom and Gomorrah too.
    Of course those in him do not come under judgement because they have have already passed from death to life.
    He cannot die in the second death and neither can those under his garment.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Don't you think it would be better for you to give your input rather that merely criticize others?

I asked you “twice” now when do you think “Jesus returned?;
    as I know you 'follow' some of the 'Preterist's doctrines'.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=2754

thinker

Hi Kang,

Why don't you tell us all when you believe Jesus returned?
    You don't have any trouble typing when people disagree with you; do you?
    I'm really interested in what you think, but I'm NOT going to play search and rescue to find it out!

God bless
    Ed J

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 01 2010,12:52)
    Hi Georg,
    No bite because there is still time for you to wake up before his return.
    Your understandings are based on weak logic, thin and unsubstantiated by scripture.

Nick, you bark a lot, accuse me of being wrong, but you never bite, prove me wrong; got no teeth?
    Don't you ever get tired of making a fool out of your self? or does stirring the pot means so much to you?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You opinions are based on your private interpretations.
    Why should we turn to them when scripture can teach and is sacred?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ June 01 2010,13:23)

Hi George.

Rev 1:16   And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.  

Act 9:17   And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Georg

Hi Georg.

So when Jesus returns what do you think will happen to evil people the wicked? The bible says they will be destroyed at his coming, turn to ashes, stubble. So wasnt it you who believes they will still be ok and will have a second chance to hear of God, please forgive me if im confusing you with someone else.

This would be the false return the false messiah because if wicked hasnt been destroyed completly its not Jesus its the fake. The world leader or one world order under the false disguise of peace and salvation.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 02 2010,08:56)

Quote (Arnold @ June 01 2010,13:23)

Hi George.

Rev 1:16   And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.  

Act 9:17   And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Georg

Hi Georg.

So when Jesus returns what do you think will happen to evil people the wicked? The bible says they will be destroyed at his coming, turn to ashes, stubble. So wasnt it you who believes they will still be ok and will have a second chance to  hear of God, please forgive me if im confusing you with someone else.

This would be the false return the false messiah because if wicked hasnt been destroyed completly its not Jesus its the fake. The world leader or one world order under the false disguise of peace and salvation.

It is not only the wicked that will be given a chance to learn the truth, the confused will have a chance too.
    Only after they receive the Holy Spirit to guide them in all truth and understanding, and if then they refuse, will they be destroyed.
    Jesus died for all, the good (if there were any) and the bad.
    If Sodom and Gomorrah will have a chance in the resurrection, so will everybody else.
    Besides the nation Israel, who else was taught the truth before Jesus? and if you never heard the truth, how can you call that a second chance?
    What would be the purpose of a resurrection, if not to learn the truth?
    God has given every generation to work out all their ideas to run the world in peace, and has proven to all, that with out his Holy Spirit it can't be done.
    When Jesus begins to reign, he will show how it's done, God's way.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account