Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Read Mt 25 again.
    Salvation in Jesus is not by works
    But those in Mt 25 are found as sheep by their works.

They will face another test after 1000 years.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2010,09:45)
    Hi T,
    Read Mt 25 again.
    Salvation in Jesus is not by works
    But those in Mt 25 are found as sheep by their works.

They will face another test after 1000 years.

nick

i read it again;i believe this is all of us from the beginning to the end;
    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33 and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. 34 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, 'Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.' 37 Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink? 38 And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing? 39 And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?' 40 And the king will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.' 41 Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44 Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?' 45 Then he will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.' 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    Thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2010,10:11)
    Hi t,
    Thanks.

nick

no problem

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,15:00)
    Hi T,
    Some sheep will be found in the judgement of Mt25 but it will be because of their works of mercy towards the body of Christ.
    Being joined with Christ is only a now option…TODAY.[Heb4]
    After death the judgement

how can you be so ignorant and still be so insisting?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 04 2010,12:37)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,15:00)
    Hi T,
    Some sheep will be found in the judgement of Mt25 but it will be because of their works of mercy towards the body of Christ.
    Being joined with Christ is only a now option…TODAY.[Heb4]
    After death the judgement

how can you be so ignorant and still be so insisting?

Georg

georg

is this the part you refer to;;

Heb 5:11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn.
    Heb 5:12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!
    Heb 5:13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.
    Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
    Heb 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,
    Heb 6:2 instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.
    Heb 6:3 And God permitting, we will do so.
    Heb 6:4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,
    Heb 6:5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age,
    Heb 6:6 if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
    Heb 6:7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
    Heb 6:8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.
    Heb 6:9 Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are confident of better things in your case—things that accompany salvation.
    Heb 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
    Heb 6:11 We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure.
    Heb 6:12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

No, I was not, however, Heb. 5:11 – Heb. 6:2, applies to all here on the forum.
    Heb. 6:4-6, applies to no one here.
    Heb. 6:10 is true, but will not by it self save you.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 05 2010,01:45)
    terraricca

Georg

georg

thanks for your comments ,but the forum to me is like the world or Sodom maybe there is one righteous looking for the way of truth ,so all what has been sown in the forum at the least from me would be what God ask.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2010,02:08)

terraricca

Georg

georg

thanks for your comments ,but the forum to me is like the world or Sodom maybe there is one righteous looking for the way of truth ,so all what has been sown in the forum at the least from me would be what God ask.

“IF” there is a righteous, what would he be looking for here? he would only be more confused.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 05 2010,19:09)

terraricca

Georg

georg

“IF” there is a righteous, what would he be looking for here?  he would only be more confused.

Georg

georg

wen i came to the forum i have seen comments like yours what do you think i was thinking??

what would you think about yourself ??

but there is still a lot of good comments the true men will find it

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 06 2010,10:47)

terraricca

Georg

georg

“IF” there is a righteous, what would he be looking for here?  he would only be more confused.

Georg

georg

wen i came to the forum i have seen comments like yours what do you think i was thinking??

True men don't need this forum; men on this forum need truth!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 06 2010,22:19)

Quote (terraricca @ May 06 2010,10:47)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

True men don't need this forum; men on this forum need truth!

Georg

georg

you got a point

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You boast of understanding scripture.
    But you are here.
    Why?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 07 2010,06:46)
    Hi Georg,
    You boast of understanding scripture.
    But you are here.
    Why?

I don't boast, to you, who doesn't understand it may seem like boasting. I know that my understanding is not from my wisdom, or superior mind; I rely on God's Holy Spirit, that is where understanding comes from.
    I am here to correct those who claim they have the truth, and do not, to show those who are interested in the truth, not to fall for “mans wisdom”.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We do not speculate as to how.
    The Spirit is the true teacher.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    No you offer scripturally unsupported opinion usually.
    Such carnal teaching is not of the Holy Spirit.
    You are more in need of learning.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2010,06:08)
    Hi georg,
    No you offer scripturally unsupported opinion usually.
    Such carnal teaching is not of the Holy Spirit.
    You are more in need of learning.

Is that why you never excepted my challenge to prove me wrong?

Georg

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
        Two cents worth of an opinion of the facts :          
    Paul writings state that ” seek ye to be spiritual rather than carnal ” When the gift of God came he said ” don't be concern as to what you are going to say , for the Holy Spirit shall fill your lips. The point of Christianity is to learn to be spiritual; for eternal life is not in the flesh, but in the spirit.     :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Opinions are just opinions and proving to you your opinions are wrong is a foolish task.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2010,16:01)
    Hi Georg,
    Opinions are just opinions and proving to you your opinions are wrong is a foolish task.

To a man that has no understanding, even the truth seems foolish.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account