Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 01 2010,16:02)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,13:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,08:47)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,21:57)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2010,21:43)
    Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

I know what it says; I ask, show me another way, and don't give me no cop out answers; read Acts 4:12

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Read scripture carefully.
    Acts 4,12
    “And there is salvation IN no one else;

for there is no other name UNDER HEAVEN that has been GIVEN among men by which we must be saved”  

In what way does this limit his God in expressing His mercy and love?
    Is there salvation IN anyone else-Peter, Moses?
    He is under heaven but God is not.

God's love was demonstrated when he gave his only begotten son to die in our stead; therefore, any one that does not except the sacrifice of Christ, CAN NOT BE SAVED.
    God's grace is given to those who demonstrated their faith in Jesus; without faith, no grace.

That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

Georg

georg

you know some thing new ??

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones. Those who had been given authority to judge were sitting on them. I also saw the souls of those whose heads had been cut off because they had given witness for Jesus and because of God’s word. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue. They had not received his mark on their foreheads or hands. They came to LIFE and RULED with Christ for 1,000 years.
    Rev 20:5 This is the first resurrection. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who take part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them. They will be priests of God and of Christ. They will rule with him for 1,000 years

this means  144k + great crowd

Hi Terraricca,

Do you enjoy telling me my research is 'faulty'?
    In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to JOSHUA=74, Messiah=74;
    also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, דע=74, and even English=74.
    Jesus Christ (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

one hundred and forty four thousand=373 (Rev.14:3)
    JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS=373 (John 19:19)

(Lōgôs) [λογος]=373 means “Word”, and 373 is the 74th Prime Number!
    (Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 means “The Word” and 443 is the 86th Prime Number. (John 1:1)
    “God Word”=86 and אלהים=86 ĔL-ō-Hêêm both equal 86 and ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 means “YHVH”=63.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

((((((((((((((((((((((EDIT))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Terraricca,

also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, עד=74, and even English=74.

(Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 means “The Word” and 443 is the 86th Prime Number. (John 1:1)
    “God Word”=86 and אלהים=86 ĔL-ō-Hêêm both equal 86 and ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 means “YHVH”=63.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

I know what it says; I ask, show me another way, and don't give me no cop out answers; read Acts 4:12

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

for there is no other name UNDER HEAVEN that has been GIVEN among men by which we must be saved”  

God's love was demonstrated when he gave his only begotten son to die in our stead; therefore, any one that does not except the sacrifice of Christ, CAN NOT BE SAVED.
    God's grace is given to those who demonstrated their faith in Jesus; without faith, no grace.

That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

Georg

georg

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones. Those who had been given authority to judge were sitting on them. I also saw the souls of those whose heads had been cut off because they had given witness for Jesus and because of God’s word. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue. They had not received his mark on their foreheads or hands. They came to LIFE and RULED with Christ for 1,000 years.
    Rev 20:5 This is the first resurrection. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who take part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them. They will be priests of God and of Christ. They will rule with him for 1,000 years

No, it's not new, it's in the Bible.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

You see, there are two groups of saints, one will be kings, and the other will be priests.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Who sits on thrones, kings do; beheaded means, they gave their life for their faith, although there were some that were beheaded.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

144,000 is “NOT” a number no one can number.

Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Notice, they are “BEFORE” the throne, and serve in the temple of God; they are the second group, priests.
    Yes, they do not have to fear the second death, they are spirit beings.
    But how would you go about judging all those that come up in the second resurrection, if it were “AFTER” the 1000 years.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 01 2010,17:36)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

Georg

georg

Hi Terraricca,

also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, דע=74, and even English=74.

Ed J

edj

sorry i realy do not understand what you talking about

help??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,23:21)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

Georg

georg

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

You see, there are two groups of saints, one will be kings, and the other will be priests.

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.  

Who sits on thrones, kings do; beheaded means, they gave their life for their faith, although there were some that were beheaded.

Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

Rev 7:15   Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.  

Notice, they are “BEFORE” the throne, and serve in the temple of God; they are the second group, priests.
    But how would you go about judging all those that come up in the second resurrection, if it were “AFTER” the 1000 years.

Georg

georg

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus

and because of the word of God

They had not worshiped the beast

or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this are all the righteous ones from Abel to the closer of time.

AFTER 1000YEARS THE REST WILL BE BRING BACK TO LIVE FOR JUDGEMENT THIS IS A ?TIME? AND THEY WILL BE TEACH THEN DURING THAT TIME AND THE TEST, IS SATAN RELEASED FOR A TIME? THAT IS WHY ALL OF US IN THE FIRST RESURECTION WILL BE PRIEST OR SERVANTS OF GOD IN THE TEMPLE ON EARTH BECAUSE THE HIGH PRIEST AND THE 144 WILL BE THE NEW TEMPLE ,BUT WE WILL DO THE TEMPLE WORKS ,LOOK AT THE TEMPLE OF MOSES THE WORK FOR THE PRIEST AND THE PEOPLE, AND WEN ALL THINGS ARE DONE,AND ALL REBELLS AND SATAN DESTROYED, CHRIST WILL TURN ALL THINGS TO GOD,AND THE RECONCILLIATION WITH GOD IS COMPLETED.
    Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
    Rev 20:14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
    Rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,05:46)

terraricca,May wrote:

Hi Terraricca,

also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, עד=74, and even English=74.

Ed J

edj

help??

Hi Terraricca,

It's a simple matter of number associations, which means…
    I'm lining up these ideas up better for you to see what the numbers represent; OK?
    For some strange reason you immense trouble accepting this REAL “Bible Truth”    

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”(of God)!
                  Hebrew=Greek
               (86)אלהים=ο λογος(86P#)
    (ĔL-ō-Hêêm)God=The Word(Hō Lōgôs)

God=86 in Hebrew and “The Word”=86 in Greek ARE EQUAL.
    Theomatic number to it's prime number counterpart. (John 1:1)

This symbol (>) means GREATER THAN in mathematics
    This is how it pieces together “The Word”(86) > “Word”(74).
    In English it's comparable to       (LORD)     >     (Lord)           Jesus=74 is the “God Son”=74!
                                               “The Owner”  >   “Owner ”
                                                  JEHOVAH    >     Jesus
                                                       86         >       74

The “Paradox” is God(JEHOVAH) is both equal and unequal (as greater than) to his Son(Jesus)!
    HolySpirit151 is The LORD JEHOVAH151 and Jesus Christ151 is the “HolySpirit's Son! (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)
    John 1:1: “The Word”(HolySpirit) of God is God(The LORD JEHOVAH). Our family goes by the title “LORD of Hosts”=151!

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 02 2010,08:35)

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,05:46)

terraricca,May wrote:

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

edj

help??

Hi Terraricca,

It's a simple matter of number associations, which means…
    I'm lining up these ideas up better for you to see what the numbers represent; OK?
    For some strange reason you immense trouble accepting this REAL “Bible Truth”    

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”(of God)!
                  Hebrew=Greek
               (86)אלהים=ο λογος(86P#)
    (ĔL-ō-Hêêm)God=The Word(Hō Lōgôs)

God=86 in Hebrew and “The Word”=86 in Greek ARE EQUAL.
    Theomatic number to it's prime number counterpart. (John 1:1)

This symbol (>) means GREATER THAN in mathematics
    This is how it pieces together “The Word”(86) > “Word”(74).
    In English it's comparable to       (LORD)     >     (Lord)           Jesus=74 is the “God Son”=74!
                                               “The Owner”  >   “Owner ”
                                                  JEHOVAH    >     Jesus
                                                       86         >       74

The “Paradox” is God(JEHOVAH) is both equal and unequal (as greater than) to his Son(Jesus)!
    HolySpirit151 is The LORD JEHOVAH151 and Jesus Christ151 is the “HolySpirit's Son! (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)
    John 1:1: “The Word”(HolySpirit) of God is God(The LORD JEHOVAH). Our family goes by the title “LORD of Hosts”=151!

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

i do not use numbers,i use Christ spirit,

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,06:05)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,23:21)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

Georg

georg

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.  

Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

Rev 7:15   Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.  

Georg

georg

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus

and because of the word of God

They had not worshiped the beast

or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

this are all the righteous ones from Abel to the closer of time.

AFTER 1000YEARS THE REST WILL BE BRING BACK TO LIVE FOR JUDGEMENT THIS IS A ?TIME? AND THEY WILL BE TEACH THEN DURING THAT TIME AND THE TEST, IS SATAN RELEASED FOR A TIME? THAT IS WHY ALL OF US IN THE FIRST RESURECTION WILL BE PRIEST OR SERVANTS OF GOD IN THE TEMPLE ON EARTH BECAUSE THE HIGH PRIEST AND THE 144 WILL BE THE NEW TEMPLE ,BUT WE WILL DO THE TEMPLE WORKS  ,LOOK AT THE TEMPLE OF MOSES THE WORK FOR THE PRIEST AND THE PEOPLE, AND WEN ALL THINGS ARE DONE,AND ALL REBELLS AND SATAN DESTROYED, CHRIST WILL TURN ALL THINGS TO GOD,AND THE RECONCILLIATION WITH GOD IS COMPLETED.
    Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
    Rev 20:14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
    Rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Your explanations make no sense, neither do they line up with scripture.
    You follow only your own thinking, and avoid commenting on the scripture I show you all together; WHY?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

this is your;That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

this is what scriptures says;;
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection

so in the 1000years there only be the righteous ,then after comes the second resurection.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,15:27)
    georg

this is your;That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection

so in the 1000years there only be the righteous ,then after comes the second resurection.

And how will all those who come up in the second resurrection be saved?
    And don't tell me not all will be saved, I know that.
    There are more people in their graves that have never heard of Jesus, they are the once I am asking about.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 02 2010,15:33)

georg

There are more people in their graves that have never heard of Jesus, they are the once I am asking about.

Georg

Georg

the time allowed after the 1000years no one knows,but that is why we the righteous ones have to be prepared to do Gods work,and this we will learn in the millennium and prepare the structures to receive the second resurrection,we all be acting as priests for God

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,16:11)

georg

Georg

Georg

the time allowed after the 1000years no one knows,but that is why we the righteous ones have to be prepared to do Gods work,and this we will learn in the millennium and prepare the structures to receive the second resurrection,we all be acting as priests for God

And what will all the 144000, Rev. 7, and the great multitude, Rev. 7:9, be doing?
    Are you forgetting that Satan will be loosed after the 1000 years? what chances will all those resurrected have, for them it will be like as before; look what we have to deal with today. Would you like to come up in a world were Satan rules again? I sure wouldn't.
    We are not going to do the work, we are the once that will have to learn the “work”.
    You don't expect to have “THIS” confusion in the millennium, do you?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gerorg,
    Those raised in the first resurrection will be alive ONLY in the Spirit of God.
    No need for striving but an easy yoke.
    God's will will be done on earth and in heaven

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 03 2010,09:41)

Quote (terraricca @ May 02 2010,16:11)

georg

Georg

Georg

And what will all the 144000, Rev. 7, and the great multitude, Rev. 7:9, be doing?
    Are you forgetting that Satan will be loosed after the 1000 years? what chances will all those resurrected have, for them it will be like as before; look what we have to deal with today. Would you like to come up in a world were Satan rules again? I sure wouldn't.
    We are not going to do the work, we are the once that will have to learn the “work”.
    You don't expect to have “THIS” confusion in the millennium, do you?

Georg

georg

the struggle will be for the second resurrection not for the first resurrection,

but the preaching will be from the righteous, the righteous will be well establish by the time the second resurrection will take place,

i do believe the judgment will be the same;accepting Christ redemption or dead,live or dead situation ,only the time we do not know,then wen time is up,Satan released for test and final destruction for all wickedness .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Salvation in Jesus finishes as an option at death and for those living at his return.
    Heb9
    “It is appointed to men once to die and then the judgement'

Restoration of the earth and submission of all men to the appointed earthly authority of Jesus under God is what is the plan for that milleniaL time.
    But there will be no further rebirth of water and the Spirit into him.
    Then the testing time when Satan is let loose.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,13:20)
    Hi T,
    Salvation in Jesus finishes as an option at death and for those living at his return.
    Heb9
    “It is appointed to men once to die and then the judgement'

Restoration of the earth and submission of all men to the appointed earthly authority of Jesus under God is what is the plan for that milleniaL time.
    But there will be no further rebirth of water and the Spirit into him.
    Then the testing time when Satan is let loose.

nick

i do not understand what you try to say to me,

you say;; Salvation in Jesus finishes as an option at death and for those living at his return.

this is not true it finishes wen all men of righteousness are saved.
    Ac 24:15 and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked
    Mt 11:21 “How terrible it will be for you, Korazin! How terrible for you, Bethsaida! Suppose the miracles done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon. They would have turned away from their sins long ago. They would have put on black clothes. They would have sat down in ashes.
    Mt 11:22 But I tell you this. On judgment day it will be easier for Tyre and Sidon than for you.
    Mt 11:23 “And what about you, Capernaum? Will you be lifted up to heaven? No! You will go down to the place of the dead. Suppose the miracles done in you had been done in Sodom. It would still be here today.
    Mt 11:24 But I tell you this. On judgment day it will be easier for Sodom than for you.”

Heb 9:26 Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Some sheep will be found in the judgement of Mt25 but it will be because of their works of mercy towards the body of Christ.
    Being joined with Christ is only a now option…TODAY.[Heb4]
    After death the judgement

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,15:00)
    Hi T,
    Some sheep will be found in the judgement of Mt25 but it will be because of their works of mercy towards the body of Christ.
    Being joined with Christ is only a now option…TODAY.[Heb4]
    After death the judgement

nick

yes,Jn 3:18 Anyone who believes in him is not judged

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    That precedes the first resurrection.

Jn5.20-26
    Jn6.39

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,15:32)
    Hi T,
    That precedes the first resurrection.

Jn5.20-26
    Jn6.39

nick

all the second resurrection ,all will be though about Christ,
    and they will, have to accept the teaching, that righteous from the first resurrection will give them,no change,only one door to salvation Christ,but all the ones who refuse that will be settled by Christ in do time ,then he will turn all to his father
    so all will be of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account