Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Indeed he shared his Spirit with his brothers at pentecost.
    Now where two or three are gathered in his name he is among them.

The Lord is the Spirit.

He will return to gather his crop.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2010,07:01)
    Hi ED,
    Indeed he shared his Spirit with his brothers at pentecost.
    Now where two or three are gathered in his name he is among them.

The Lord is the Spirit.

He will return to gather his crop.

Hi Nick,

Matt.13:33: Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took,
    and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables;
    and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
    I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
    Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us
    the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
    The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
    The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes. The end of the world as we know it is approaching.
    Jesus will come and take up his flock with him.

Then more sheep will be found in the judgement.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2010,02:47)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 18 2010,21:03)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2010,08:10)
    Hi T,
    The coming of Jesus offered rescue from the curse of death on the sons of Adam though the gift of the eternal Spirit that raises them even after death.
    But he also ushered in the worse curse of the second death for those who refuse the salvation message of God.
    Of course mercy mercy triumphs over judgement too and God will show mercy to the merciful.

There is no mercy without repentance, and how will you repent without understanding?

Jhn 12:47   And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  

If this was not so, then most people, including us here on the forum, would have little chance.

Act 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.  

Now tell me, what would be the purpose of resurrecting the unjust if they would not be given a chance to hear their savior, and a chance to repent?

Georg

georg

Christ does not judge ,true but is coming does and his preaching does,
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And if works don't count, how can all the dead be saved?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 20 2010,11:01)

Hi T,
    The coming of Jesus offered rescue from the curse of death on the sons of Adam though the gift of the eternal Spirit that raises them even after death.
    But he also ushered in the worse curse of the second death for those who refuse the salvation message of God.
    Of course mercy mercy triumphs over judgement too and God will show mercy to the merciful.

There is no mercy without repentance, and how will you repent without understanding?

Jhn 12:47   And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  

If this was not so, then most people, including us here on the forum, would have little chance.

Act 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.  

Now tell me, what would be the purpose of resurrecting the unjust if they would not be given a chance to hear their savior, and a chance to repent?

Georg

georg

Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God

Rom 10:13   For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?  

Rom 10:15   And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!  

Rom 10:16   But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?  

Rom 10:17   So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Georg

georg

deeds;Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
    Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
    Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?

wen Paul talks about works it is not the same as James deeds or works.

just as Jesus said to the pharisees wen you have a lamb who got hurt are you not attend to it ,even on the sabbath?
    it is always a good time to do good.
    those are the works Jesus and James talk about.

the works Paul talk about are the works of justification what will not save.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2010,13:20)

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Rom 10:15   And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!  

Rom 10:16   But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?  

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  

Georg

georg

deeds;Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
    Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?

just as Jesus said to the pharisees wen you have a lamb who got hurt are you not attend to it ,even on the sabbath?

terraricca

You become more and more like Nick; why is it that you can not answer a question?
    Did you read what Paul wrote? how can you have faith in some one you don't even know? and if you don't know Christ, how can you get saved?
    Stick to the subject.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

Hi Georg,

At the judgement of the nations the books will be opened.
    The sons of the resurrection have already passed from death to life[Jn5]
    In that judgement the WORKS of men towards the sons of God are the final hope[Mt25]

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,07:32)

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

Hi Georg,

At the judgement of the nations the books will be opened.
    The sons of the resurrection have already passed from death to life[Jn5]
    In that judgement the WORKS of men towards the sons of God are the final hope[Mt25]

I just got done saying on another post how you ignore my scriptures; you have just proven my point.
    You didn't even read what Paul had to say how you have to be saved, did you?
    Those that refuse to see, are worse off than the blind.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    To agree with you is not a sign of spiritual vision is it?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 20 2010,23:30)

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

terraricca

You become more and more like Nick; why is it that you can not answer a question?
    Did you read what Paul wrote? how can you have faith in some one you don't even know? and if you don't know Christ, how can you get saved?
    Stick to the subject.

Georg

georg

Paul says the same ting that of Ezekiel, it is upon us all who are believers that lay the responsibility to preach as per James

but people are more inclined to fallow leaders of men than Christ in the spirit.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,08:07)
    Hi Georg,
    To agree with you is not a sign of spiritual vision is it?

who says you have to agree with me; you ask for scripture, I gave you seven of them, and you ignore them.
    What do you use to stir the pot, an agitator?

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,09:23)

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

terraricca

Stick to the subject.

Georg

georg

Paul says the same ting that of Ezekiel, it is upon us all who are believers that lay the responsibility to preach as per James

but people are more inclined to fallow leaders of men than Christ in the spirit.

Are you guys trying to make me pull out my hair?
    Are you all blind in both ears?
    Apparently you and Nick don't know the answer, and so you decide to dance with the stars. I bet you can't dance either.

:angry: Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,16:16)

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,09:23)

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

terraricca

Stick to the subject.

Georg

georg

Are you guys trying to make me pull out my hair?
    Are you all blind in both ears?
    Apparently you and Nick don't know the answer, and so you decide to dance with the stars. I bet you can't dance either.

:angry: Georg

georg

please do not be upset ,i went back and read all again and feel i answered or respond to it .

but if you want rephrase your question i will try to answer it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    If you demand that we accept your opinions and private interpretations as truth we will not make you happy.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi T,

Georg

georg

Georg

terraricca

This is where it started, read through it you will know what I ask. But just in case, my question is,
    How can all the dead be saved that don't know Jesus?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

there is the resurrection of the ones who did right and the wickets at the second resurrection,and wen they will be teach ed by the first resurrection and after a time set by God they will be tested with the released of Satan,and all the wicket ones who will not have accepted Christ will be destroyed see revelation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The first resurrection is of the sons of God.
    Those washed and reborn from above who are led by the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,17:43)
    Hi T,
    The first resurrection is of the sons of God.
    Those washed and reborn from above who are led by the Spirit.

nick
    understand these scriptures

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 19:5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:
    “Praise our God,
    all you his servants,
    you who fear him,
    both small and great!”
    Rev 19:6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
    “Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
    Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
    For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.

“Write: ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

Rev 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.
    Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
    “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
    “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Christ.
    For the accuser of our brothers,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
    Rev 12:11 They overcame him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
    they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.

Rev 11:18 The nations were angry;
    and your wrath has come.
    The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets
    and your saints and those who reverence your name,
    both small and great—
    and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
    Rev 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
    And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Rev 7:15 Therefore,
    “they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;
    and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
    Rev 7:16 Never again will they hunger;
    never again will they thirst.
    The sun will not beat upon them,
    nor any scorching heat.
    Rev 7:17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
    he will lead them to springs of living water.
    And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,17:03)
    georg

there is the resurrection of the ones who did right and the wickets at the second resurrection,and wen they will be teach ed by the first resurrection and after a time set by God they will be tested with the released of Satan,and all the wicket ones who will not have accepted Christ will be destroyed see revelation.

Why do you think Satan is locked up for a 1000 years, what will be going on during that time?
    Paul also said, all will be resurrected, but all in their own order, meaning, not all at once, 1 Cor. 15:23; when, do you think, will that happen, before or after the 1000 years?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:31)

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,17:03)
    georg

Why do you think Satan is locked up for a 1000 years, what will be going on during that time?
    Paul also said, all will be resurrected, but all in their own order, meaning, not all at once, 1 Cor. 15:23; when, do you think, will that happen, before or after the 1000 years?

Georg

georg

this will happen after the 1000 years.

and georg,do you think that the first resurrection for the ones on earth there will be no work to be done,but in peace and with the guidance of our brothers in heaven and Christ ,who you think will prepare the arrival of the one in the second resurrection? yes the first resurrected,love will be the rule of law.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account